Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wonderful, wonderful! Our strength grows! Welcome to all our new companions! Together we will awaken Groudon! May Team Aqua be crushed beneath its mighty foot!

Now is the time to make our preparations for Groudon's awakening. Can anyone suggest a good place to perform the Primal Reversion and thus bring out the power of the sun?!

2. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

Name: Corey
    Favourite Pokemon: Delphox
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma? Of course. The amount of water in Hoenn too darn much! We must drain the sea for all people and Pokemon!

|||||||||

We could perform it at Mt. Chimney which just so happens to be Hoenn's biggest volcano.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Now is the time to make our preparations for Groudon's awakening. Can anyone suggest a good place to perform the Primal Reversion and thus bring out the power of the sun?!
    The Sahara Desert? Lots of open space, lots of sun, hardly any water, and pretty inaccessible so as to avoid any unwanted... interference.

If that's a bit too far from Hoenn, I hear there's a good desert on Route 111.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Wonderful, wonderful! Our strength grows! Welcome to all our new companions! Together we will awaken Groudon! May Team Aqua be crushed beneath its mighty foot!

I suggest the nearest Sunny D factory.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Name: Corey
    Favourite Pokemon: Delphox
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma? Of course. The amount of water in Hoenn too darn much! We must drain the sea for all people and Pokemon!
    Ah you! I have heard of your legend, Hoenn destroyer. I think we will make a good team. I am sure you will enjoy Hoenn better once we drain some of that excess water. Welcome, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    We could perform it at Mt. Chimney which just so happens to be Hoenn's biggest volcano.
    Ah yes, but after our disastrous attempt to activate the volcano, I fear Aqua scum may have that area under surveillance. It would be very fitting though, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    The Sahara Desert? Lots of open space, lots of sun, hardly any water, and pretty inaccessible so as to avoid any unwanted... interference.

If that's a bit too far from Hoenn, I hear there's a good desert on Route 111.
    A little far from Hoenn, yes. Groudon is powerful but I'm not sure how far the effects of Desolate Land will stretch, nor even that a desert is the most desirable. If we want to burn away the ocean, I feel maybe we should be close to it... though of course the danger from Aqua and their overgrown fish is there...

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I suggest the nearest Sunny D factory.
    Do you like this Sunny D? Because it will all be evaporated once we're done.

I see our rivals at Aqua have recruited a considerable amount of members! Blast it! Dear friends, please recruit members for our cause. We cannot be overpowered by Aqua scum. They will have everyone speaking pirate and wearing terrible stripey leggings! What will Hoenn become?!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What about in the middle of Sootopolis? We would be protected from the water by the old volcano but still out in the ocean for maximum drying efficiency?
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Yes but we seem to have more members than them along with a hell of a lot more brains than them. I'm pretty sure we could take them. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    What about in the middle of Sootopolis? We would be protected from the water by the old volcano but still out in the ocean for maximum drying efficiency?
    Sootopolis, not a bad idea... I do so hate being surrounded by water though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Yes but we seem to have more members than them along with a hell of a lot more brains than them. I'm pretty sure we could take them. :D
    Yes, it's true. We will use intelligence to defeat those brainless pirates!

In other news, I have wrangled us a Secret Hideout. Only members of Team Magma can view the board.
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...-Magma-Hideout

We should take all sensitive information into there for further discussion.

Ah you! I have heard of your legend, Hoenn destroyer. I think we will make a good team. I am sure you will enjoy Hoenn better once we drain some of that excess water. Welcome, friend.
    Yes, I'm rather infamous here about my opinion Hoenn. It can only improve if all that water is gone. >:C NEVER AGAIN WILL I RUN OUT OF REPELS AND BE FORCED TO FACE TENTACOOL UPON TENTACOOL.

Do you like this Sunny D? Because it will all be evaporated once we're done.
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

|||||||||