Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Oh, so you wouldn't be able to claim another Pokemon or item if you decided to go after an item? If that's the case, we may need to really adjust the "prices" of each item according to certain factors.

Or maybe it could be simultaneously with the Pokemon you're raising? Like, you can only raise 1 Pokemon at a time and save up for 1 item at a time? Or do you guys think that would be unnecessarily confusing?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I like that idea too! 8D Sounds good.

I think it would be easier, Speed, to rotate it rather than be able to raise a pokemon and have an item being paid off at the same time. :] And items should cost a hefty amount since changing the pokemon's colour is basically like raising a new one.

3. This post has been liked by:

Yes, the color-changing feature would definitely cost quite a bit. x] I was thinking, though, why not have other items, too? Similarly we could have a gender switcher, something that influences the color of an adopted Pokemon to be of a color you want, etc!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Yeah, why not? 8D Sounds like a plan! Also I wish I could organise my sprites how Gigi did but it's too confusing to put them beside each other. xD Damn forums and their confusing codes.

Omg I just discovered that there are other colours obtained from breeding? :o

Yes! They are, indeed. 8D

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    Omg I just discovered that there are other colours obtained from breeding? :o
    Yeah it looks like the bred color is halfway between the parent's colors O:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

xD Ghostwriter, that's half the reason why I breed!

PTGigi: that's precisely how, actually. XD Just taking the average and then rounding down if it's a decimal. :3

------------

Out of curiosity, do you account for the other way around? Like if you had 330 and 30 it's closer to go from pink-ish to red-ish for 0/360 as opposed to going the other way to 180 (cyan?)
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke