Page 20 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x4), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @Lightning Dash @Dennis Jansen

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"
    Spoiler:

Still on the loose

Oddish (x4) /Bellsprout (x6)/ Doduo (x1)/ Kangaskhan (x1)/ Tauros (x4)

Heracross (Meg)

Captured

Oddish (x2)/ Doduo (x1)/ Pinsir (x1)/ Tauros (x11)

Teams
    North West Team= Brandon/Ethan/Max
    North East Team= Markus/Zenith/Moon
    South West Team= Davis/Alice/Tyler
    South East Team= Meghan/Rose/Rocky
    Start of Route 1= Dennis/Virtue

Current location: Route 1
    Characters Involved: @EmpireCrusher203

Nathan picked up speed moving swiftly through Route 1. With no idea of how far the others were ahead he continued to run eventually he noticed the trainers ahead dealing with an angry Heracross.

Rocky underestimated the Heracross and paid for it. The swift Heracross spun around using a brick breaker to knock him and charmander back to the ground hard. Despite his size Rocky felt that hit.

Turning towards Dennis and Virtue he let out a blast that caused the two trainers to leap for their lives.

Meg dusted herself off getting back to her feet.
    "You okay?" She said to Kaze.

She looked around shocked at what had just happened.

At this time three oddish appeared drawn in by the noise.

Meg looked at the pokemon.
    "Guys get the oddish! Ill handle this.." Meg looked over at Heracross.

"You wanted a battle you got one.." She shouted.
    "Ember..." She called out having Kaze spit fire to get its attention. Then she quickly picked up the pokemon and began to run toward Pallet. She moved quickly down the road passed Nathan.
    "Get out of the way !" She shouted with the Heracross on her tail.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1. Bulbasaur [5/5]

Items: N/A

As the Heracross continued its rampage, Nathan didn't know what to do. Leafy wasn't strong enough to fight the Heracross or the Oddish. "OK Leafy, we're going crawl close to the ground and together we may avoiding these Pokemon, but we need to stay quiet," said Nathan. "Bulbasaur" said Leafy quietly. Nathan got on his knees, and at that moment, the Heracross let out a cry showing its anger.

"Hey, Leafy. How about we go over there near those trees?" asked Nathan. "Saur," responded Leafy. The Heracross continued on its rampage and Nathan and Leafy managed to get to the trees, about 15 feet away from the Oddish.

"How about this Leafy, I want you to use Tackle on this tree, over and over again. Don't stop until you crack the bark, this way your Tackle will get stronger and you will gain endurance. Here you can train before we get into that mess over there." said Nathan. "Bulbasaur," said Leafy confidently. Leafy than rammed himself into the tree. Over and over again did Leafy practiced Tackle on the tree. At one point a crack in the bark was maid and leaves came falling down from above.

"Now let's practice that Growl attack," I want you to Growl over and over again, I will tell you when to use and stop using Growl." said Nathan to Leafy, " Ready?" "Bulbasaur!" said Leafy ready to take this task. "Now start!" commanded Nathan. 10 seconds later Nathan said "Stop." Leafy stop the growling. Over and over again did Nathan and Leafy continued this pattern, each time the time increased. Longest Leafy had was about 1 and 1/2 minutes. "Now I want you to make Growl as loud as you can Leafy!" directed Nathan. Leafy let out a soft growl. "No no no, try making it louder, feel the anger, you want the other Pokemon to become scared of you. Not let's do it again!" directed Nathan. Once again, over and over and over again the practice, until Leafy gave out a satisfying loud Growl.

"Now let's working with your speed and endurance," directed Nathan. Nathan made Bulbasaur run in place in which he keep running until Nathan said stop, with each time the time increased. Leafy was completely wiped out after the running practice. "You may rest for 5 minutes Leafy, but after that we need to continue your practice." said Nathan.

After the 5 minute break, Nathan said, "Now here is were you having take hits instead of giving them. Now if you'll let me I will hit you with a wooden board." said Nathan holding a small wooden board he found while the break, "Now, when you take anymore hits, I'll stop, just tell when to stop, so I'll know how strong you are. You ready?" "Bulbasaur!" said Leafy confidently. Nathan lightly hit Leafy with the board, then again a little harder, and continuing on and on, until one point Leafy couldn't take it. "Hmm, you can take lots of hits, but I bet Heracross is super strong," said Nathan, " Maybe we should work on you dodge the hits. The practice was that Nathan would throw pebbles at Leafy and Leafy ad to dodge them. After this practice, he maid Leafy hit Nathan, while he tried to dodge Leafy's Tackle. After a long training seesion the both sat down under the shade of the tree.

Not that this is important right now, but why is a Heracross in Kanto?

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x7), Potions (x2)

Once the Dodrio calmed down, the Bellsprout had been completely decimated. Aster smirked a little at their crumpled forms, but soon became nervous again as he realised the Dodrio was now looking at them.

"Thank you, Dodrio. That was amazing," Alice said. She too was a little intimidated by the large bird, but she knew it was no good to show fear, the bird would only be offended or upset by that. She approached the bird tentatively. The Dodrio lowered one of its heads as she neared. She reached out a hand and stroked the feathers on top of its head. It seemed happy.

"It's okay, Aster," Alice said, "You can come over here."

"Saur?" the Bulbasaur replied nervously. Aster crept closer though until he was standing by Alice's side. Dodrio's left head swooped down, causing Aster to jump back in fright, but the Dodrio just cawed happily.

"Will you follow us back to the lab?" she asked Dodrio. "I'm sure Professor Oak will be excited to see how you've grown!"

"What should we do about those Bellsprout?" she then asked Tyler and Davis. The pesky Grass types lay still on the rocky gravel. "Should we catch one or two each before they wake up?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x9) /Potions (x2)

"Great job, Moon! Now's you're chance to catch it!" Zenith called, to which Moon nodded. It was probably best to get that bull in the ball before it could thaw out and cause more mayhem.

Grabbing one of her Pokeballs, Moon aimed her throw and lobbed the sphere towards Tauros. In a flash of light, it vanished inside, no longer a threat to the small group.

However, they weren't in the clear yet. Turning to face Kangaskhan, the final rogue, Moon could only watch as it, Bulbasaur and Riolu were involved in a three-way collision. All parties were taken out by the impact...
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1. Bulbasaur (Leafy)- [5/5]

Time: 2 PM

While relaxing under the tree, one of the runaway Pokemon Professor Oak mentioned before Nathan left Pallet Town, popped out of the ground. "Oddish?" said the surprised Oddish. "Hey you're one of those missing Pokemon," Nathan said excitedly, "I'll need to take you back to the lab." As Nathan got up to grab the missing Oddish, Oddish popped out of its hole and ran away. "Hey! Come back!" yelled Nathan. "Leafy chase Oddish and stop it," directed Nathan. "Bulba," said Leafy as it got up at ran after the Oddish.

After seeing Bulbasaur after it from the corner of its eye, the Oddish tripped in fell. Leafy ran in front of the Oddish, stopping it from contuing on. Nathan came from behind to trap the runaway Pokemon. "There, there Oddish. Just let me take you back to Prof. Oak and everything will be all fine," coaxed Nathan. The Oddish got up and was now cornered. The scared Oddish reacted fast and used Sweet Scent. Nathan became dizzy from the wonderful aroma, while Leafy stood strong, as the Sweet Scent did not affect him. The Oddish promptly ran away and Leafy began to chase after it, in circles. Once Nathan became conscious again he saw that Leafy was chasing after Oddish. "Leafy use Growl!" directed Nathan. Leafy let out a loud growl that stopped oddish in its track. The Oddish then attacked back with Absorb, which didn't really hurt Leafy. "Oddish!" cried the Oddish in fear.

Soon enough two other Oddish appeared from the ground. All three began to use Absorb on Leafy at once, in which Leafy was only merely hurt. "Leafy use Growl!" commanded Nathan. Leafy let out a Growl that stopped the Oddish from using Absorb. "Tackle on one of the Oddish," Nathan said to Leafy. Leafy charged right into one of the Oddish, causing it to hide underground. "Use Growl!" directed Nathan. Bulbasaur growled and the Oddish on the right hide undeground. The only Oddish left was the original Oddish. "Now Oddish, come over here so I can take you to Prof. Oak, or I'll have to make Leafy here, use Tackle, OK?" said Nathan. The Oddish complied and walked over to Nathan. 'Looks like I'll have to carry you until I drop you off," said Nathan to the Oddish.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-19-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x4), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @Lightning Dash @Dennis Jansen @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Tyler Phoenix

GM Story Info
    Time: 12 Noon
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler, Dennis and Virtue "Vi"
    Spoiler:

Still on the loose

Oddish (x3)/ Doduo (x1)/ Kangaskhan (x1)/ Tauros (x4)

Captured

Oddish (x3)/ Doduo (x1)/ Pinsir (x1)/ Tauros (x11) Bellsprout (x6)

Teams

I hate when my posts get deleted by mistake with a pasion

With the bellsprout down Davis looked at the other two.
    "We need to collect these and move on." He took out four pokeballs and caught four of the five bellsprout.
    "Alice you seem to be close with that Dodrio catch and Tyler you get the other bellsprout.." he paused "I smell smoke.." He paused again as the ground under him shook.

"Its coming form the east..we should..we need to go see if the others are alright." He said start to make his way towards the south east team.

Meanwhile

Meg continued running until she was out of sight. She was pretty fast and could take a hit or two. Being a Rhyhorn racer wasnt for the weak. A lot of bruise, sprains and some broken bones. She wasnt a toy boy either though..just a little less fragile then some of her friends back home. She turned her focus to the treeline. She knew the bulky pokemon would have a hard time maneuvering through the branches.

Wild Pokemon Appears (Megs Mega)

Heracross (Points:5/5)(Type:Bug/Fighting)

Meg held on tightly to Kaze and she duck and weaved through the thick forest branches. She could hear Heracross smacking into the trees behind her. The plan was working. Meg however had been going on adrenaline. Once it kicked in what was going on she slowed down.

She stopped taking a few steps back. Her vision became blurry she took a couple of deep breaths an fell to her knees.

She could hear the voice again.

"you are done racing...your heart can not handle this..Meg are you listening to me! Are you listening to me!" the voice shouted.

Kaze nudged her partner staying next to her. When Heracross came through the tree line it was angry and bruised. The bulky pokemon landed near the Meg. Kaze jumped in its way.
    "Char Char Char" It said

Heracross was to angry to stop flying right towards the pokemon knocking it aside. The hit was hard and Charmander rolled to the ground.
    The much bigger pokemon stood over it. Heracross swung again knocking the fire type even further away. Charmander laid their bruised and scared. It watched Heracross move towards meg. Once it was right over her something happened to the little fire type. The flame on its tail shot up. Charmander pushed itself to the ground.

Char.........

The pokemon began to glow.. after the transformation a new stronger pokemon stood in its place.
    "Charmeleon!"

With no fear at all Kaze charged up encompassing Heracross. Meg had sat up long enough for the world to stop spinning. She reached in her bag pulling out a pill from an orange bottle. She slowly got up and pulled out a pokeball tossing it at the pokmeon. When the light finally stopped Meg leaned against a tree.

she looked over.
    "Kaze?"

Spoiler:

Pokémon You're Evolving: Charmander
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Charmeleon
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 55
    Points After Evolution: 39

(For the sake of the story you should avoid evolving pokemon to early. I did it because I backed myself into a corner. Please look at rule 8 pokemon on the front page. you need to battle before they can evolve. It will be easy to find trainers in Kanto so it wont be to much of a hassle.)
    North West @brandon_g

With Brandon's help they put out the fire. Max looked at Ethan and Brandon.

"Thanks.." He smiled.

As they walked away from the scene he held up a pokeball.
    "Got Pinsir..." He joked holding up the ball. His shirt and pants coverd in crumbled up leaves.

Ethan scratched his head.
    "I havent done much..." He said lookig around. He noticed an oddish and a bellsprout. He pointed in their direction "Circut, Cynder..Light 'em up!" the two pokemon used their specail attacks and knocked out the pokemon. Ethan pulled out to pokeballs and caught them.

"Now I feel better." he joked.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-19-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 6

Rocky lay on the ground trying to draw breath into his lungs. The wind had literally been knocked out of him by that Heracross. He tried to stand, but his body refused to let him. He was used to heavy Pokemon, steel types used their weight, so Rocky had always had an advantage in dealing in with them due to his strength. Today's lesson, was that strength wasn't all that much defense against Fighting type Pokemon. He lay watching what was going on around him struggling for every breath.

Fury was agitated, a constant stream of "Charrrrrr, Charrrrrr Charmaaaaaander" sounded to Rocky's left. He turned his head to see Fury standing defensively between him and a curious Oddish.

Finally struggling and achieving a breath, Rocky puffed out. "I'm...Ok Fury. Catch ... the ...Oddish!"

Fury gave Rocky a look of concern but then turned his attention to the Oddish. As Fury sharged at the OddishRocky remembered the Heracross. Where was it? The large Bug/Fighting type and Meg had both disappeared. "That's... not ...good! he gasped, as he slowly rose from the ground. He could still feel the impact on the side where the Heracross had hit him. That's going to be a nasty bruise, if not a cracked rib or three, he thought to himself. Hoping that Meg was Ok knew that he needed to focus on the current crisis.

Rocky turned his attention back to the Oddish and the trainers around him. He saw one trainer pick up and carry one of the Oddish, heading back towards Pallet town.

Fury meanwhile, had one of the other Oddish pinned to the ground with his claws, and was threatening it with his tail fire.

"Fury, stop!" He called out. Fury looked up with a questioning look on his face. "We need to take that Oddish back to Professor Oak, not hurt it!"

Fury nodded slowly and moved his tail away from the Oddish. "Shar Shar Charmander, Charmander, char!" he said to the Oddish.

The Oddish nodded and said, "Oddish, odd."

Fury got off the Oddish and walked back to Rocky, with the pacified Oddish walking behind obediently.

"I'm going to return you home, to Professor Oak, Oddish. Will you behave until we get there?" Rocky asked the Oddish.

"Odd, Oddish, Odd" the Oddish replied with a nod.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb.......... Freefall
    (5/5)......... (0/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith could only watch in shock as Qeb, Riolu and the Kangaskhan were all knocked out. She returned Qeb to his Poke Ball and then looked at the knocked out Kangaskhan. She frowned as she didn't see a baby in her pouch, and her eyes widened in realization. "We've got a problem, Moon.... this Kangaskhan is missing her baby. I think that might be why she was acting so aggressive. Looks like we're still on a hunt."
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

#guys we need to move on. Its take to long. Just toss the pokeballs at the fainted pokemon so we can clear this and go.

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (0/5) Gore (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x3), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Time: 1:45
    Spoiler:

Still on the loose

Oddish (x3)/ Doduo (x1)/ Kangaskhan (x1)/ Tauros (x4)

Captured

Oddish (x3)/ Doduo (x1)/ Pinsir (x1)/ Tauros (x11) Bellsprout (x6)

Teams

Meg made her way back for to the group. She came across the new trainer.
    "If you are looking for the new trainers Nathan thats us. I'm Meg." She said. Charmeleon just looked at the boy and let out a little growl. The two looked like they'd been through hell. When she noticed the oddish she spoke.

"Im part of team helping Oak return the lost pokemon. Only we are not going back to Pallet. We are meeting up with an assitant at the nearest pokemon center north." She pulled out a pokeball and collected the little pokemon.

"If you were looking for the new trainers ill take you to meet everyone, lets move." She said.

Taking out three pokeballs

*Actions are being bunnied here. Sorry but we can not go back to Pallet. Oak will not be at the lab at this point. Plus Nathan will fall to far behind. You guys had one job. Catch the pokemon. Not escort them ;)

Meg continued down the path seeing Brettles and the extra Oddish. When a third one appeard. Kaze quickly took it down and Meghan tossed a pokeball.

"Grab that thing and lets move." She said looking at Brettles. She was very annoyed.

As they moved up the path they noticed Dennis, Virtue .
    "We are meeting the rest of the group up north. If you are looking to be part of the group nows the time to move."

Rose quickly captured the fainted Tauros and made it back to the group. It was at that time Dash and the others caught up.

*Everyone is being bunnied! It is time to leave! :P

With all the pokemon caught in the south the group headed up north. Fill in the captures in your posts people.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice watched as Davis scooped up four of the five Bellsprout with a round of Pokeballs. He seemed to be a natural.

"Alice you seem to be close with that Dodrio catch and Tyler you get the other bellsprout.." Davis said

Alice nodded. She pulled out an empty Pokeball and held it out to Dodrio. "Let's get you home buddy.: Alice smiled. The Dodrio nodded and tapped the ball with the beak of its middle head. It promptly disappeared inside, and Alice stowed the Pokeball back in her bag.

"I smell smoke.. Its coming form the east..we should..we need to go see if the others are alright." Davis said suddenly.

Alice sniffed the air. She could smell it too. What was going on? "We'd better go!" Alice called to Tyler. Davis started walking to the east, and Alice followed with Aster not far behind

Eventually Alice spotted the other trainers.
    GCEA