[Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (0/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

"You did really well Alice." Ethan said after the battle. "And honestly, the only reason it ended the way it did is because I have been with Circut for weeks, and he had that little bit more experience. If I was in the same boat as you, and this was my first day, you would have beaten me six ways to Sunday. Aster did well dealing with the type disadvantage!"

"Thanks Ethan," Alice replied gratefully. His words had made her feel a bit better about losing, and chased away some of the self doubt that she was already feeling.

She watched some of the other battles, including an intense one between Max and Tyler. She wasn't surprised when Max pulled off a victory, but Tyler's command of his Absol was great to see.

Alice took the opportunity to snap some pictures of the other battles. She didn't really like the fact that Aster had fainted in the battle. She felt a little lonely and exposed without him by her side.
    GCEA

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Location at Beginning of Post: On the path, playing around with her Aron.
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Team:
    Charles (5/5)
    Cobalt (5/5)
    Valkyrie (5/5)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, x9 Pokeballs, x2 Potions

Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Points 17 (+1)
    Affected Players: N/A

Thanks to the battle, and unaware to Vi, Cobalt had managed to gain some levels, something that would help Virtue on the road ahead. Especially considering the pokemon had to be plenty of trouble at times. For some reason though, apparently playing around like a crazy person counts as training. Who would have known?

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Cobalt the Aron
    Level ups: 6
    Resulting Level: 11
    Points required: 12
    Points on hand: 18
    Points After: 6
    Link: Siggy

While playing with her Pokemon, Vi heard the call of a trainer. "Hey Virtue, want to battle?" Turning around, she spotted Nathan. Barely meeting him, she stood up, causing her hair and headphones to sway. She brushed the hair out of her face as she turned to look at him, before going on to talk. "You can just call me Vi, but sure, I'm up for a battle."

As he sent out his Pokemon, she looked at what she had for opponents, then came up with a strategy. Activating her arm, she held out her hand, before a Pokeball popped out according to what she wanted. She threw the Pokeball, before a Charles soon appeared. "Alright then, let's do this!"

Opponent: Bulbasaur
    Attacker: Charmander
    Opponent's HP: 10
    Attacker's HP: 5
    Bonuses: -5 (Type Advantage)
    Opponent's remaining points: 0
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

After a struggle, Charles and the Bulbasaur had managed to knock each other out, leading Vi to her next choice. Since not returning him to his Pokeball, she called out Cobalt. The Aron went running in, going on to take Shick.

Opponent: Torchic
    Attacker: Aron
    Opponent's HP: 8
    Attacker's HP: 11
    Bonuses: (-5 Type Advantage, +5 Type Advantage)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 3

Thanks to the new amount of training she had managed to get, Cobalt was able to take down her opponent. However, a Mankey stood in the way of her and her trainer winning the battle.

Opponent: Mankey
    Attacker: Aron
    Opponent's HP: 7
    Attacker's HP: 3
    Bonuses: +10 (+10 Type Advantage)
    Opponent's remaining points: 4
    Attacker's remaining HP: 0

Calling out her new capture, she let out a Pidgey, which called brilliantly as it came out. "Valkyrie, let's see what you can do. I know you can win this for me!" As her encouragement filled Valkyrie the battle went at a quicker pace than normal.

Opponent: Mankey
    Attacker: Pidgey
    Opponent's HP: 4
    Attacker's HP: 5
    Bonuses: 0 (+5 Type Bonus, -5 Type Bonus)
    Attacker's remaining HP: 1

As Valkyrie managed to pull the win, Virtue called it back quickly, putting Valkyrie and the rest of her Pokeballs in her arm's storage. Breathing in and out in happiness, she walked up to the trainer she had managed to just beat. She raised her hand to him, and smiled. "Good battle."

((If anyone wants to, feel free to talk about Virtue's arm. I'm sure it's not the most average thing around as like Psychic powers :P))
    Last edited by Dash; 03-25-2015 at 11:18 AM.

*Since I have recieved no confirmation yet whether it is approved or not... and the stories split tommorow I am just going to with it*

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items: Pokeballs x7

After Skipper evolved Brandon watched the others battle one another, they all did very well.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (0/5)......... (0/5)...........(0/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith saw that Vi and Nathan were still battling. She blinked as she realized that one of Vi's arms was a highly-advanced prosthetic. Whoa, you don't see that everyday... I wonder how she lost her arm, she thought. Her curiosity was piqued, but she wasn't one to pry into other people's lives.

The battle between Vi and Nathan continued for a while. It was a really close battle, like Zenith's and Rocky's, with Vi just barely taking the win.

"Great battle, you two! Congrats on the win, Vi!" Zenith said.

Zenith saw that most of the others had finished their battles as well. Only Brandon and Dennis were left.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Viridian Forest
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (0/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (0/6);
    Items: Poke Balls x 9, Potions x 2

Meghan clearly didn't hold back, and defeated Markus soundly. Markus privately wished he had more power in his team before he tried that again, but he was definitely going to improve and try to one-up her again later...
    //Now.
    ...But now, he swore he heard some buzzing noise.
    aggrevateSwarm()
    ...A really nasty drone, kind of like a Beedril swarm had just been angered severely.
    theDivision()
    ...Oh no. Oooooh no. Really, putting two and two together made sense.
    //We must get out.
    "Uhh, I hate to interrupt all this fighting, but...Does anyone else hear some kind of droning noise?" Markus asked. "I swear I hear a droning noise, like...Err, a Beedril Swarm. That is one thing I do not want to be around for...At all..."

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

*Update. The split will happen tomorrow morning! Blue needs a little more work and ill have time since I have to be in early tomorrow anyways.

*Max had a couple of revives that he used to help the trainer with no pokemon get at least one back. Not a claim this is just for story sake

The sound of the forest hummed loudly. This case a little louder than it should. Max got a really weird feeling in his gut. He paused for a moment as Markus seemed to notice it too.

The team was briefly distracted by

Wild Pokemon Appear

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)1

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)2

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)3

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)4

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)5

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)6

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)7

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)8

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)9

Caterpie (Points:5)(Type:Bug)10

Everyone good job on the battles. Ill double check them tomrrow! Either way for battling go ahead give yourself a +3 no matter if you won or lost.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Ethan Wright
    Pokemon:

Circut (0/15) Cynder (0/5) Typhoon (2/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokeballs(9), Potions (2), Shiny Charm

The Caterpie appeared, but I let them slide. Pidgey didn't have much energy left from the fight with Alice, and I wanted to save that just in case.
    Trainer Name: Davis Byrne
    Pokemon:

Gladiator (5/5) Brutus (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(9), Potions (2), Shiny Charm (1)

When the Caterpie appeared, I decided to catch one. I seemed to be the only one left with two Pokemon, and Brutus was probably getting restless. Time for him to burn some energy.

Pokémon using: Brutus the Squirtle
    Pokémon trying to catch: Caterpie
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 6
    Points After: 1

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Viridian Forest
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (0/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (0/6);
    Items: Poke Balls x 9, Potions x 2

Markus completely ignored the Caterpie, trying his hardest to pinpoint if that actually was a Beedril horde. he was not usually jumpy, but a Beedril Swarm was a common cause of sudden newbie Trainer deaths, and that was pretty common knowledge around Kanto.

And they were really just angry creatures in general. Beedril were not known for being strong, so they made up for this for sheer numbers and sheer aggressiveness. They were a danger for any trainer who traveled near where they may lay nests, and is a number-one reason why people buy repels when going thorugh forests that seem like they might just be present.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (0/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (0/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6-1=5), Potions (x2)

The humming sound got so loud that Alice felt as if her while body was vibrating. Suddenly a small swarm of Caterpie appeared. Davis didn't hesitate and managed to catch one with ease.

"My turn!" Alice thought. Usually she would call on Aster at a time like this, but her starter was out of action. Instead, she grabbed Javelin's Pokeball and released the bird.

"Spearrrow!" He cooed. He clicked his break a few times upon noticing the Caterpie, which made Alice a bit nervous. She didn't want them to be eaten!

"Javelin, can you attack that Caterpie with Peck?" Alice asked, singling out one of the swarm.

Javelin took to the sky and then dove straight at the Caterpie. The poor thing had no chance to react before the bird was on top of it.

"That's enough!" Alice called out as the Caterpie was clearly weakened. As Javelin took to the air again, the Caterpie began wearily spraying a sticky white string into the air, trying to defend itself.

Alice felt sorry for it. She decides not to attack again. Instead, she threw an empty Pokeball and.. PING! Caterpie was caught.

Capture
    Pokémon using: Spearow
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (6-1=5)
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand: 36
    Points After: 31

Alice left Javelin out to explore the forest. She had always had a fondness for Caterpie, despite not being a huge fan of bugs. She just found it very cute for some reason. She looked forward to being able to battle with it once she had a chance to heal her Pokemon.

"Now I have a full team," Alice thought happily. She was surprised by how quickly she had managed to fill her roster.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(7-1=6), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: (36 - 5 caterpie capture)=31
    [B]Trainers Affected:

The strange buzzing sound got louder. Perhaps this hadn't been the best time to battle and get his Pokemon Knocked out. At least he still had Rusty, and if necessary, Kick-Puncher, although he didn't want to have to trust the Mankey in a crisis just yet.

Then a swarm of green grubs appeared. Ewww, they were disgusting. The bugs seemed to be trying to crawl straight through the group of trainers. Were they running form that buzzing sound. Rocky didn't care he just wanted them to not touch him. Davis caught one of the disgusting bugs, and seeing as Davis was the only other person on the team as large as Rocky, Rocky knew that he had to catch one too. Mustn't look weak in front of the competition.

"Rusty, use headbutt." The Aron ran forward and slammed it's head into the Caterpie. caterpie looked at Aron and released some sort of foul smelling gas. Rocky was nauseated from where he was. He didn't want to thing about how awful the small must have been for Rusty.

"Headbutt again, Rusty. Quickly, hopefully capturing that thing will make it stop sending out that stink gas. Rusty hit the Caterpie again and it wrapped up the Aron in a sticky silk wrap. It looked weak though so Brettles througha Pokeball.

Pokémon using: Rusty the Aron
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 1 x Pokeball
    Item Effects: captures Caterpie
    Points On Hand: 36
    Points After: 31

"Well done, Rusty" Rocky said putting Caterpie's ball into his backpack. He sat down to clean the sticky thread off Rusty.