[Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P24;15/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x9), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

"We're no good to Max if we get arrested," Alice said quietly to Brandon. "There are like 10 Gym Leaders in there! And Lance! If Max didn't fight them himself he sure didn't want us to try. If we all get caught then there will be no one left to find out what really happened. Max took the blame for us, but I don't doubt they would still want to speak to us at least. We have to keep out of the way."

Alice's turned away from Brandon, trying not to get frustrated. "I'm going to the center. Think very carefully before you act, Brandon. It's not only your own life your endanger but your Pokemon. How do you think they would like to be locked up?"

Alice then began sneaking back around the side of the building and toward the Pokemon center, keeping to the back streets.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19), Hops (P:9/9)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-2 Pokeball for Zubat, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description:
    Key Locations: Pokemon Center/ Not Accessible.
    Time: 11 AM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Rocky @Brettles
    Rose @Dragon Master Mike
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon @brandon_g
    Nathan@EmpireCrusher203
    [/CENTER]

Meghan watched confused and unsettled by the events taking place.
    "Why would he admit to that.." she said to herself.

When they took him down she kept watching, getting angry.
    "He didnt do anything wrong..We can't just watch this." She said taking a step forward then pausing.

When Alice responded Meg paused
    " So we are dealing with someone high up who manipulated all of them and us... They said the rockets were hired to transport the Onix...who hired or better yet who would have known they would be crossing at that time." She questioned.

When Brandon started acting up Meghan grabbed the shorter trainer
    " You better get control of your temper Brandon. We can't have you charging out there like Mankey in a rage fit. You and your pokemon would be knocked out before you got five feet out of here and then you would get shocked and put in handcuffs..Like Alice said it would only make things worse for Max and you would make all of us look guilty. " She said letting go of Brandon. She took a step back saying sorry, the boy had not been thinking.

Meghan let out a whistle to stop Alice.
    " Noooo....we need to get out of Pewter. There are eye witnesses here who can ID us..We need to get clear of Pewter asap. No stopping, no talking just moving out of here right now. We can pick up a change of clothes on the way. If anyone wants to stay here and go to jail wait until we are gone to do that because I dont plan on getting put in jail before I figure out how to clear Max's name and all of ours."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Max began streaming what was happening to the poketechs, but Rose couldn't sense screens. "What's happening?" Rose asked, hearing the sound from the stream as Max was surrounded. Someone mentioned a trainer telling her Pokemon to confuse the Onix. "That's me they're talking about." She thought. She heard a couple of other people talking about what they had seen too. At the end Max began to try and convince them he went about this alone. At that point Rose broke down crying. "This is all my fault!" She yelled. "If... If I hadn't told Amirah to confuse the Onix, none of this would have happened!"

It was bad enough what they had gone through the day before. This was just too much for Rose to handle. She had heard Meghan mention something about getting out of pewter. "We-We- We can't just leave him here!" She yelled, tears still streaming from her eyes.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P25;15/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x9), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice paused when Meg called her back. After listening, Alice wasn't sure she agreed.

"We-We- We can't just leave him here!" Rose yelled suddenly. Alice was surprised by the outburst, but she understood the stress. Alice put a hand on her shoulder, trying to get her to calm down. They had to be careful not to be found here.

"I understand the need to get out of here, but the only guy who can clear us might be inside the museum right now. How else are we going to fix this mess?" Alice asked Meg.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (25/25) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 154
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched Max's broadcast of what was being said about him. This was going to be trouble. Team Rocket had a lot of support from high up who thought they had truly reformed.

"They have really pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Even Byron believes them. Max is in trouble we need evidence to prove his innocence. We can't do anything now, but if we can find another Team Rocket operation, and this time Record everything. We can clear Max's name."

"We should change clothes like Max said, and try and keep hidden." Alice said.

Rocky did not like that idea. His black suit and fedora set him apart from the crwod and let people know that he was someone special, they were a part of his identity. 'Which is why you need to get rid of them' his traitorous inner voice said to him. "Fine, anyone know where I can get a hoodie and some ... ugh... blue jeans? N-one woudl ever believe it was me wearing such lower class clothes."

Brandon was angry about the hiker. "It would be nice to know if that hiker lied to us about being attacked by Team rocket in order to set us up."

"Also if Team rocket has been faking being the good guys all along, perhaps we should seek out the people who everyone thinks are the bad guys. These Jesse and James people might have reason to want revenge on team rocket for taking the fall."

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Rocky @Brettles
    Rose @Dragon Master Mike
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon @brandon_g
    Nathan@EmpireCrusher203
    [/CENTER]

"We have to ...at least for now..." Meghan said watching as they cuffed Max and took him into a police car.

A new voice appeared from behind a trainer appeared coming around the back the building. The leader walked up stopping short of the team.

"It would appear that you trainers have found yourself between a rock and hard place.." He paused
    "Sorry..I realize humors not that appropriate right now."

" Normally I would suggest going to clear your name now..but something is off here in Pewter. Also you would be arrested for sure, eye witness accounts..accessories to murder..Max gave up himself and exposed his psychic powers. So that you guys would not be hunted down, this should give you sometime to get clear of the area and let the situation clear down.."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P26;15/40)

Alice nearly fell over when someone came around the side of the building. It was Brock! She didn't remember seeing him at the meeting, but he probably knew what was going on. Alice looked around for another escape route...

" Normally I would suggest going to clear your name now.." Brock started.

"Brock!" Alice gasped. "You believe us? Can't you talk to the others?"

Alice still didn't like the idea of leaving Pewter, but she couldn't argue with a gym leader.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (25/25) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 155
    Trainers Affected:

Brock the pewter City Gym Leader appeared. "It would appear that you trainers have found yourself between a rock and hard place.."

Rocky searched for a way out, he could imagine the police coming and arresting him. Then the Pewter city gym leader smiled and let them know that he believed that they were innocent.

"Thank you Brock. Do you know where I could get some other clothes. I am very recognizable in my suit. I need some lower quality clothes so that I fit in with everyone else. A secret way out of town would also be very useful. Have you dug any secret tunnels lately." Rocky laughed.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Rocky @Brettles
    Rose @Dragon Master Mike
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon @brandon_g
    Nathan@EmpireCrusher203
    [/CENTER]

Brock walked up to the group.
    "I dont know you...but I know Max and he sent me a message when you got here. He transmitted the feed to me. He also let me know to get you guys out of town. He figured any group of trainers with a gym leader would be not get second looks."

He took off his backpack.
    "Also I owed you this." He said taking off his backpack pulling out gym badges and scarfs.

"As for clothes..youll need to pick some up on the way. The Pokemon Center right outside Mt. Moon has a clothing section." Brock looked at the trainer.

"You have one chance...are window is already closing. Will you trust me ?" Brock asked

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1

When Alice mentioned how his pokemon would feel being locked Brandon pointed to his angry looking pokemon and said "I don't think they would care, theg seem to be wanting to charge over there right this instant and take care of that hiker once and for all, I am the reason they are not, I am holding them back, if I wasn't thinking before acting right now I would have given them permission to attack, I am not stupid, I know I can't beat a ton of gym leaders plus Lance, but if they tried to arrest me, I would darn well be fighting back, even though I would lose. I am not going to japoridize whatever plan max has, I totally will not hiding." as he finished speaking Meghan grabbed his shoulder and spoke to him about thinking before he acted, his hand sprung up by reflex to "defend himself" from the psyichal attack which was not happening, but Brandon stopped his hand and slowly brought it back down, he did not want to hit Meghan, he knew she meant well and she apologized immdeiately afterward. Then suddenly Brock appeared, Brandon and his pokemon spun around ready to fight back if they were attacked, but Brock gave a a kind smile, showing he knew they were innocent, then he gave them all their badges and scarves (Item claiming: Badge and Scarf | Cost: Free)from beating him. Then Brandon listened to him explain the plan. Brandon replied when he finished "Yeah Brock, I am ready when you are... let's get out of here".
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-18-2015 at 10:07 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond