Page 72 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: [Squirtle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points:95
    After hearing Brandon say those things and had thanked her and for also confiding in her if she needed anything from him she smiled at this. But before she could say anything, she was handcuffed by the rockets and tossed aside into their truck.

She stayed silent trying not to show her anger and deep rage that boiled within her as she saw how her team were also thrown in with her. It was one thing to care about a human but she had the closest connection to pokemon which is why it made her very upset when she saw how carelessly the rockets treated both Archie and Sporez but also feeling helpless that she couldn't really do anything right now to help them either.

"Sure.. it may not have been my place in this battle.. but I know for certain that it's always better to stand up to those bullies and thugs than run away and hide like a coward." She whispered to Brandon "I'm sure we'll find a way to get out of this mess. Somehow.." she said worriedly
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-15-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (9/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 104
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky knelt down with his hands up and looked up at the sea of Rocket trainers. he had never seen so many Zubat, Sandshrew, rattata and Ekans in one place. This was a hopeless situation.

Image in spoiler
    Spoiler:

In the moment when the darkness seemed the darkness a light started to shine in the sky. Rocky watched it grow bigger and bigger until it resolved into Ho-oh! The Flying type sent the horde of Pokemon running for the woods. Most of the grunts went with them.

The Ho-oh descended and helped Max to escape.

He stood and started to laugh at the fleeing Rockets, but was cut short when he saw that one of the grunts had a knife to Alice's throat.

A heated exchange occured and the Rockets showed a video of Brandon, Nathan and Marcela tied up. They demanded that Max turn himself over to them.

Max smiled and asked Ho-oh to leave and allow him to take care of his friends.

Rocky watched on as Ho-oh flew off and wondered what Max was planning.

Rocky was willing to go in and start throwing punches, but not until that knife was away from Alice's throat. He stood stilland waited his chance.
    Last edited by Brettles; 06-15-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (0/23), Thumper (0/25) Sappy (0/25), Twitch (0/25), Furry (0/25), Pika (0/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 5:58 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

For a minute or two their was an awkward silence. Finally a van appeared in the distance. (It should be assumed that the video they saw was old)
    As it pulled up the grunts got out opening the back doors and pulling the rest of the team out.

Max looked the group making sure they were okay.

"Now then..them for me.." Max said walking forward carefully taking the knife off Alice's throat.
    "None of this violence is necessary." He said smiling at Alice and looking at the others.

"These are good trainers, with pure hearts. They dont belong in this mess and you know it. I will give you one chance to let my friends go peacefully with the bikers and I will go with you without struggling." He sighed

The grunts took a second to talk among themselves then came back.
    "Fair deal."

Max looked at the grunts.
    "Just give me a mintue please." He asked turning to the group that was finally set free and unleashed of their handcuffs.

Max paused looking for the team. There was look of happiness as he looked at the team.
    "Look you guys..you have grown so much." He stepped forward making his way to Rose.

"You came out here to fight for me..look how much you've done in just two days of training. You are going to be an amazing trainer one day." He smiled

He looked at Nathan.
    " I have never seen anyone make such a connection with his team. They are lucky to have you." He smiled making his way to Brandon.

Max reached out his hand.
    " Brandon..you have something special about you that I fear may get overlooked. You are brave warrior and with hard work any one who is lucky enough to have you beside them will be well taken care of." He shook Brandons hand

Next he walked up to bigger Rocky.
    " Protect them..no matter what..look at them.. You do you family name well. I will tell everyone I met of the great line." He said slightly bowing his head.

Meghan rushed up to him hugging him.
    "What are you doing Max..This doesnt make sense ??" She said.
    "You cant just let them take you like this.." She paused a tear coming out of her eye.

"We could take these guys..please!" She said whipping the tear away.

Max smiled hugging her.
    " You have done great leading them. You are going to be a great leader and I know you wont rest until we meet again..but only when you are ready. Dont rush into anything you are not prepared for. Train hard and show compassion." Max paused

He then smiled shaking JPO's hand
    "Thank you brother..make sure they get to Misty safely."

JPO just smiled patting him on the back.
    " Keep the road ways safe..These guys wont be keeping me for to long." Max joked

Lastly was his favorite.
    "....Alice..I like the new clothing change. Your father couldnt have picked the clothes out any better." He smiled looking at the trainer he had gotten to know the best.

"You guys did really amazing...I am so proud to see you here. Dont be scared..dont let the others worry about me. We will meat again soon enough." He said reaching out and touching her shoulder.

As he talked the grunts walked over cuffing him. He looked at Alice for a second.

" Did I ever tell you about the time I time traveled to the battle Regsteel?...there were living dinos types there and a pyramid...and human worshipers..To battle it I had to climb the steps of one of the great pyramids..you gotta try it sometime." Max said as they began to pull him away. He shook off the tight grip taking one last look at the group.

"Find Porygon keep it safe from these guys...find Misty she....she was once very close with me..you can trust her." Max said sadness now filling his eyes. As they tossed him into the van.

Meghan rushed out throwing a punch into the first grunt she could reach. One of the bikers rushed in grabbing her.
    "Not here young lady..Not here."

(Please feel free to fill in your responses)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

4. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Pidgetto - [0/18]

Manky - [0/20]

Metapod - [0/7]

Nidoran - [0/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

Brandon had been angry whe n they did those things and mocked him he thought (because he couldnt move or speak) "Easy for you to say when you have twenty something grunts battling a couple kids for you. You guys are a pathetic stupid excuse for a criminal orgizination." here heard Marcela whisper something, he smiled inside (since couldnt pysichally) and tried to nod his head gently. Then the van began to move.

Brandon listened as the van drove bumpily down the road, he wanted to know where he was, clues, in cass he needed to break out. About 15 minutes later he heard voices approaching and then the van stopping. He was pulled out and pushed towards what seemed to be the remainder of the group. Max was there, he neogatiated their release, the cuffs were soon removed from them, Brandon turned and gave the leader of the army that had taken him a cold hard stare and stuck up the middle finger, showing his disgust towards him. He then walked over to stand qiuetly with the rest of the group. Max then went around said (what seemed to him) a farewell to everyone. When Max came to him and shook his hand and said what he did, Brandon leaned toward him and said "Thanks man, I will take care of the group don't worry... I will not let *stares stright at the leaders coldly* any bullies near any of them. If this is good bye for awhile man, take care of yourself, we can take these guys, just not in a battle. I will be the 1st to show these bullies what it feels like to be bullied alright" at this point Max was moving away to say farewell to the next the next person. He turned to Marcela and put out a hand saying "Thanke Marcela sticking by me and for your kind words in the van. You are right, you should ALWAYS stand up to your bullies, anything else would be giving them what they want. I think those over there" *gestures with his head towards the leader* "Are some cowardily, sad and stuck up bullies. You notice they needed 25 grunts to take down a couple of kids like us? Pathetic! Anyway, thanks so very much for sticking by me. Friends?" he wanted Marcela geniunely as an allaince and a friend, he usually tried to stick to close friends and not make new ones, but all his news ones were currently in Sinnoh, he needed some here. Marcela was just the perfect person to have as a friend, someone who will stick by someone who is being bullied and not give them the satisifaction they want. He didn't know much about Marcela personally, but he knew enough to know she was a good person with a good heart, it was probably bullied too before at some point, but she learned, as he did, thag the only way to get a bully to leave you alone was to stand up to them.

*That last portion was him thinking and having a few minor flashbacks as well, this a happened after he finished speaking, but his hand still out waiting for Marcela to shake*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team:[Squritle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 96

Still feeling a bit afraid about what the rockets were going to do with them, also having a good amount of concern for Brandon too she was wondering around in her mind about what to do in an attempt to try to think of an escape plan. A few minutes later she felt the van begin to move.

As the van was moving along the road, she sat there trying to make out what the rockets were saying but couldn't really hear too well as they were muffled whisperings.
    Fifteen minutes later, we were led out of the van, joining what seemed to be the rest of the rocket army. It seemed as though the grunts were letting us go due to negotiations with the person who Marcela assumed was the champion as we were released from our cuffs.

She heard him praise everyone and lastly Brandon and watched the emotional little reunion between the lot and their farewell. She smiled seeing at how close everyone was, kind of making her feel a little left out.

Then she heared Brandon say to her "Thanke Marcela sticking by me and for your kind words in the van. You are right, you should ALWAYS stand up to your bullies, anything else would be giving them what they want. I think those over there" *gestures with his head towards the leader* "Are some cowardily, sad and stuck up bullies. You notice they needed 25 grunts to take down a couple of kids like us? Pathetic! Anyway, thanks so very much for sticking by me. Friends?"

She turned to him and nodded in agreement about the rockets being foolish cowards and not having to stand up on their own two feet without being in a large group just to do their mean work, but she also nodded in acknowledging his thanks an extremely happy smile spreading on her face as she looked at him "Yeah.. friends." *she then saw him stick his hand out for a shake and then shook it in acceptance to his offer of friendship*

Despite that fact that she had often found it quite difficult to make friends in the first place, she knew she needed all the help she could get, and because Brandon had stuck by her side all this time, she honestly had a feeling that she could genuinely trust him. Even if he seemed a little strange, she knew he'd
    make a good companion because of the loyalty he'd shown and she knew he was a good person at heart, always wiling protect the ones he knew and loved just as much she did.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-15-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidoran [M] (0/8) Zubat (0/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 12/30

"Max, you-you can't be serious!" Rose spoke loudly about Max's proposal. They had just gotten him back. She couldn't just sit by and watch them take him again. Ultimately the grunt agreed to the deal and released Alice and removed their handcuffs. "Alice, are you okay?" She questioned concernedly, running over to her.

"You came out here to fight for me..look how much you've done in just two days of training. You are going to be an amazing trainer one day." Max told her. She smiled faintly, a tear running down her cheek. Max continued to talk to every member of the group individually. They began to drag Max towards the van, and the second he was inside, Rose began hysterically crying.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (0/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (0/25)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (0/25)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (0/25)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (0/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (0/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P19;9/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice watched nervously as a van pulled up. Were they taking them away? But no... Brandon, Nathan and Marcela were dragged out. Alice was glad to see them but the knife at her throat kept her frozen.

Max made a deal with the Rockets, giving himself up in exchange for the group's freedom, just like he had in Pewter City. The grunt removed the knife and released Alice from her handcuffs. She leaned over, hands on her knees, finally able to breathe properly.

"Alice, are you okay?" Rose asked concernedly, running over to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Alice replied, "Thanks Rose."

Max began talking to each member of the group individually. During this time, the fact that he was really leaving started to sink in. Alice remembered something he had said to her, when they had been investigating Pewter City together.

"You know Alice, I wont always be around. Eventually all of you will be traveling and exploring on your own."

At the time Alice had dismissed it, or seen it as something happening a long way off. They had only just started and the world was dangerous. They needed Max. But now she realised she had been expecting this moment. Every time Max disappeared she feared it would be the last time they saw him... first in Mt. Moon, then at the museum, and now... Despite all her efforts to remain strong, she felt tears gather in her eyes. Would this really be the last time?

Finally Max got around to Alice. "....Alice..I like the new clothing change. Your father couldn't have picked the clothes out any better."

Alice couldn't help laughing, though it came out more like a strange hiccup.

"You guys did really amazing...I am so proud to see you here. Dont be scared..dont let the others worry about me. We will meat again soon enough." Max continued.

"We learned a lot from you," Alice replied, smiling now. "We'll do our best to make you proud."

Max reached out and touched her shoulder. Alice looked him in the eyes for a few moments before dropping her gaze. "Take care of yourself," she said finally.

The grunts came over and cuffed Max and began moving him toward the van. Max looked at her. " Did I ever tell you about the time I time traveled to the battle Regsteel?...there were living dinos types there and a pyramid...and human worshipers..To battle it I had to climb the steps of one of the great pyramids..you gotta try it sometime." Max said as they began to pull him away.

"That sounds amazing," Alice cried, trying to keep her voice steady despite the tears rolling down her cheeks. "I hope you can show me one day."

"Find Porygon keep it safe from these guys...find Misty she....she was once very close with me..you can trust her." Max said as the grunts forced him toward the van.

Meg rushed forward, punching one of the grunts until a biker pulled her away. Alice understood her pain and frustration. Alice wiped her eyes, determined to be strong for the others. She would deal with her own anger and grief later. For now, she forced it all inside.

Alice turned away from the van to face the group. She placed a hand on Meg's shoulder, and another one on Rose's. "This sucks," she started. "But have to keep it together if we want to save Max. He's gotten out of worse than this, right? He'll be fine. . The best way to honor Max is to find Upgrade. And for now, the further we are from the Rockets the better. We don't want to give them any time to consider breaking their deal with Max. What do you guys think?"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (0/16) Speedy (0/22) Rusty (0/25) Pinchy (0/24) Behemoth (0/19) Professor (0/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (10/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 105
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky stood ready as Max swapped himself for Alice.

The Champion obviously had something up his sleeve ready to go. He slowly said something to each of the trainers. As he got to Rocky he said, "Protect them..no matter what..look at them.. You do you family name well. I will tell everyone I met of the great line."

Rocky thought about those words, was there some code, was Max subtly telling them to get ready for his move and start a brawl.

"Sure thing Max, I'm ready on your move. Just give the signal."

Max accepted the handcuffs and allowed himself to be thrown into the van.

At that moment Meg ran forward with her fists raised. Had that been the signal? He started to run at the van to support meg, and found himself flat on the ground. He looked around to see 'Sin' rubbing her leg.

"Ouch, you are a big guy, going to try something else next time I need to stop you", she said smiling. Then she got serious. "Now is not the time! Stand still and watch. Notice everything, remember and use it!"

Rocky stopped still and watched the Rockets, he took note of their faces, he saw them sneering at each other as much as the trainers. They seemed nervous even in their victory. "They have numbers but not unity, Victory but still fear." he said quietly. Sin nodded. "This is not over, is it?" he asked quietly.

"Not even close!" replied 'Sin'.

He walked over to Meg, Rose and Alice. "Max bought us time. Let's use that time to become stronger. This battle is over for today, but is far from finished!" he said to them.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (0/23), Thumper (0/25) Sappy (0/25), Twitch (0/25), Furry (0/25), Pika (0/25)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 5:58 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

After finally being let of from the Biker. Meg stood their watching the van drive off. She watched the Red Rockets vanish into the near by forest as quickly as they had appeared.

JPO looked at the group.

"Look the boys and I will take you kids to Cerulean City. Route 4 is are turf and we need to get back here and clean out what Rocket Rats may be hidding." He said disappointingly walking away to pick up his bike.

The others grabbed their bikes and and brought them over.
    "You should come with us..Their is nothing for you out here...if the White Rockets gets here there is going to be even more trouble for us." He paused

"Dredd was are leader, we wont rest until we find where they are holding him..for now though the wolves are at our doors." He said offing Alice a spot on his bike.

Meghan looked at the other.
    "Lets move we need to get out of here..We have training"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Pidgetto - [0/18]

Manky - [0/20]

Metapod - [0/7]

Nidoran - [0/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

Brandon listened as JPO sadly explained the plan of action. He heard something about White rockets... Another group? F
    Darn how many groups did team rocket have? He waited for JPO and Meghan to finish. Then spoke up "Yeah let's get out of here and find a pokemon center to heal our pokemon at.... We can't handle another possible round of that, our pokemon are too beat up. Best thing to do for now is keep moving" he looked at JPO as they got ready to go "If you find out where they are hiding him... Will you come and get us and let us know? I know I for one, wouldn't mind another round with those wanna-bes. This time though, we will be the one ambushing them." then he gathered up his stuff, took a long gulp of water and hopped on the back of a nearby bike.

*For once Brandon shall speak wisdom... To show he thinks stuff through and has a vast knowledge.*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond