[Sentret, Female]
    Clover (9/9)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Poppy (8/8)
    [Igglybuff, Female]

Egg: (P20;19/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice let out a relieved sigh as Meg agreed that the group could leave after talking to Misty tomorrow.

".I hope you dont take this the wrong way but I hope you are wrong." Meg said.

"I hope that too," Alice smiled weakly. "But thank you for believing me." Alice started to wonder if she was actually going crazy.

"I just wish things could be different. This isnt what I imagined." Meg said.

"Me neither," Alice sighed again. "Everyone always spoke about Pokemon journeys as this fun and wonderful adventure, but I feel like we've had bad luck ever since we left Pallet Town. And even before then, when those Pokemon escaped from the lab!" Alice frowned. "I hope things will calm down. Kanto has changed so much since I was a kid. I never felt unsafe here before, now I struggle to trust anyone."
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (0/22) Rusty (0/25) Pinchy (0/24) Igglybuff (8/8) zubat (9/9)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 95
    Trainers Affected:

The hiker smiled caustiously.
    "You wouldnt happen to know the Sons of Arcanine would...?" The hiker asked Rocky.

Rocky had to think quick...

"Um, yeah! I have heard of them", he said subconsciously rubbing his arm where 'Sin' had punched him. "Even ran into a few of them on the road once. They seemed like a decent bunch to me. Obviously not as well connected well bred as myself, but for a bunch of bikers, rather decent indeed. Why do you ask?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (5/5)/ Zubat (9/9)/Fin (23/23)/Cleffa (9/9)/Igglybuff (8/8)/Gnaw (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg: Mime Jr Egg (1/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center:Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 8:17 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

Rocky had really dodged the question. The looked at him confused.
    "Yeah..your the big one already. A little awkward is what they said."

Item Unlocked
    Item: Fire Stone
    Cost: Free
    Quantity: 1 for each member of blue.
    (Rocky is going have to pass them out.)

"these are a thank from the Sons..please make sure your friends get one." He said handing over the fire stones and taking off.

Meanwhile

"Im hoping the same thing for now. For now lets try to focus on what we can control. I told Marcela I would catch up to her when she was training. lets going help her out." She smiled.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Weedle - [5/5]

Ekans - [11/11]

Zubat - [9/9]

Paras - [9/9]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

Brandon thanked Marcela saying "Thanks, now I can safely train my team here without having to worry" then he motioned with his hand for her to follow him and they re entered the pokemon center, once there they went out the door and stepped outside. It was a beatiful evening, there was still sunlight left, but it was fading. He thought they might have an hour or two at most, but probably not even that much. He looked around, he saw a few people milling around, Rocky seemed to be talking with someone, Alice and Meghan were talking about something as well. He was about to go see what was behind the pokemon center to begin the exploration, when he noticed the guy Rocky was talking to handing him a bunch of what looked like some kind of item. He fogured they should stick close by in case it turned out to be something important. He turned toward Marcela and said "What a beatiful night huh? Not too hot either, nice and cool." he gave her a smile then turned his attention to a bush with berries on it nearby. He walked up to "Oh cool! A Citrus Berry bush! We learned about these in the boy scouts! The berries off the bush can make a good sauce for a meal, or atleast something decent to drink if you crush a bunch of them up in a pot or cup".

*the above bush is for story purposes to give some background into my character. We will not be taking any berries don' worry lol*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Omg, sorry for the inactivity, guys

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][0/25]
    Chu the Pichu
    F[0/14]
    Shich the Combusken
    M [0/25]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][0/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][0/9]
    Webster the Spinarak
    [M][0/11]
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Everstone, Adventure stuff :P
    Egg: Weedle Egg (4/10) (+1)

Nathan stayed quiet during the events, even throuhh the slaughtering of his pokemon, and even during his kidnappiing. It was a coping mechanism when under stress. The team had finally arrived to Cerulean City, where Nathan could calm down and catch up with the voices in his head.

Nathan had always been a peculiar character. "Half insane" is what he calls himself. Always his own world, however always still here. Might explain his out-of-the-box thinking. And maybe his mannerism.

Nathan made it to the Pokemon Center and healed everyone. He went to his PC and edittes his team.

PC
    Depositing: Mankey
    Withdrawing: Cleffa

He let Chu and Clair finish their game of tag, while he rested in the lobby. "I'll have to train Chu tomorrow," Nathan said to himself.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 06-20-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team:

Archie-[M]-16/16

Lyra-[F]-16/16

Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premierball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 104

As Marcela followed Brandon along, she was thinking about re-stocking on items as she needed a few potions and such, but that could wait a little later maybe after training she thought. She did however agree with him about such a beautiful sunset being present this evening. "Yeah, it sure is a beautiful sunset.." she breathed taking in the gentle breeze of the weather. "You know, sunset is often my favourite time of the day because I usually like to stay up during the nights when the sun goes down, sitting on my own and looking at the stars and mainly thinking about what it'll be like for my team and I.. as well as the rest of the pokemon kind in the future to come.. and you something strange?.. Whenever I'm asleep, I always seem to have this one same dream.. I.. always dream that one day, I'll meet a legendary pokemon somewhere in the world." she said, absorbed in her own thoughts for a few moments but then returned the smile to him.

She then turned her attention to the berry bush he was talking about. "Oh wow, really? Heh heh, I suppose you learn something new everyday huh?"

(Aww wynaut? :c *shot joking aside* I'm kidding Brandon ^^ xD)
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-20-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Citrus (25/25)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Zero (9/9)
    [Zubat, Male]
    Spore (9/9)
    [Paras, Female]
    Almond (7/7)
    [Sentret, Female]
    Clover (9/9)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Poppy (8/8)
    [Igglybuff, Female]

Egg: (P20;20/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

"Sounds like a plan," Alice replied. "My team could use some training too."

Marcela and Brandon were standing near a berry bush, talking. Alice was glad they were becoming good friends.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Totodile (5/5)/ Zubat (9/9)/Fin (23/23)/Cleffa (9/9)/Igglybuff (8/8)/Gnaw (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg: Mime Jr Egg (1/30 to hatch)
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x0) - Both used on Pikachu
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(on Kaze)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info
    Current Location: Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center:Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Closed
    Route 5: Cloused

Time: 8:17 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

*Brandon couldnt see everyone in one area. They are spread out all over the place.

Alice and Meghan approached.

Meghan spoke only to Marcela.
    "Sorry to interupt but you wanted to do some training right. Alice and I would like to help you."

(Tomorrow the last days so people need to finish what what they are doing...

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Oops... Sorry!*
    Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Weedle - [5/5]

Ekans - [11/11]

Zubat - [9/9]

Paras - [9/9]
    Items: Pokeball x5, Lemonade ×1

Brandon nodded agreement with Marcella about the sunset. Then to her statement about you learn something new everyday he said "Yes indeed, that ia so true, even if its only a small thing" he gave a smile then contiued to marvel the beatiful natural bush. Suddenly a Caterpie crawled out from under the bush, seemly frightened by them. He looked to Marcela "Shall we?" then he told Ekans "Ekans strike mood!" then snake pokemon hissed happily and slithered up silently to the Caterpie, he curled up, ready to strike, Brandon shouted to him at the last moment "Don't go for the kill..
    Save some Marcela and her pokemon" then Ekans didn't respond but pounced on his prey, he did seem to hold back though because the caterpie was still moving slightly, but severly wounded and virtually paralyzed. The Ekans slithered back to his trainer and gave a delighted hiss with his tongue, he must have enjoyed that bit.

Then he seemed to grow a bit stronger and level:

Pokemon Leveling up: Ekans
    Current level: 11
    Levels up: 1
    Points required: 2
    New level: 12
    Link to stats: In sig

Somehow just seeing his fellow team mate get stronger, seemed to empower something within his Paras. Which soon began glow and change form.

Pokemon being evolved: Paras
    Pokemon it turns into: Parasect
    Current points: 121
    Points required: 24
    Points after: 97
    Link to stats: In sig!

Then Brandon waited to see if Marcela would send her pokemon out to train against the caterpie. As he did so he unzipped his backpack and searched his pack for his reserve flashlight, it would be completely dark soon, without Skipper to light his way, he would feel akward, for although there were street lights in the city, he was so used to having Skipper's tail providing that energtic and cheerful flame, so having the flash light was all he could do to keep his mind off not having his pokemon for the night. He flicked it on.

*this is presumed for after marcela attacks if she does*
    Brandon looked around he thought they should look for the others, he said aloud "Let's go see if we can find the others, we know where Rocky is, but let's see if we can find Meghan or Alice to see if they have a plan for what to do next" he looked to Marcella to see if she approved, then started walking back toward where they had seen Rocky,contiuning to walk around until he found Alice getting ready to train nearby. He said "Hey Alice, what you doing?"

*sorry this seems rushed and all over the place... Since tommorow is the last day for awhile, in order to get Brandon back with the others and wrap up the activities, had to set up like 3 sequences in 1 post. Assuming I will only have so much time when i get home from work.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 06-21-2015 at 06:56 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Sniper (22/22) Speedy (0/22) Rusty (0/25) Pinchy (0/24) Igglybuff (8/8) zubat (9/9)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (13/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 96
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky thanked the Hiker.

"Thank you. Please convey my gratitude to the Sons of Arcanine for me."

Item claiming
    Quantity: 7

He grabbed the bag of stones and headed back to find the others. The Pokemon Center most mostly deserted but he found Rose and Nathan.

"Hey guys." he said in a low voice. "I bring gifts from our biker friends! No need to let anyone her know where these came from though."

Item Unlocked
    Quantity: 1 each for Rose and Nathan.

Heading back outside, aftr some searching he found Brandon and Marcela. For some reason they were looking at bush in between training their Pokemon. Rocky looked at the bush, but couldn't see the attraction.

"Hey you two. Look what I have for you." He held out two of the fire stones. "These are presents from the sons of Arcanine, to say thankyou for helping them out. I have to go and find Meg and Alice."

Item Unlocked
    Quantity: 1 each for Brandon and Marcela.

He wandered around looking for Meg and Alice. After 10 minutes unable to locate the pair, he headed back to the Pokemon Center. He would have to wait until they came back before giving them their stones.

He went to tell Brandon and Marcela that he was heading back, and found Alice and Meg training with them.

"Oh there you are. I have been looking for You two! The sons of Arcanine send their thanks for helping today." He handed over 2 more of the stones.

Item Unlocked
    Quantity: 1 each for Meg and Alice.

"I'm heading back to see how nurses have gone healing my Pokemon."