Page 116 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (17/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

http://pkmn.net/sprites/crystal/19.gif
    Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 11
    Description:Night
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:18pm
    Day: 5
    Month: May 8th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind

Alice was hidden away from the group for the time being. She was approached by a confident but smooth talking guy.

"Dont be fooled by anything you see around here." A nearby man said appearing from the tall grass.

The man played with a coin in his and watching it spin as it flipped it into the air.

"Route 11 is filled with gamlbers and thieves. Vermilion is home to the cruise lines which attract people from all over the globe here. When they run out of money some resort to being tricksters and mystics. "

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Persian (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg: Mime Jr. (Step 13 of 30 to hatch)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1)
    Current Game Points: (16 +9 double points weekend) = 25
    Trainers Affected:

Suddenly the situation went from kind of cute to nightmarish.

"We the Drowzee would like to join you and your team. We have sensed great powers in you Rose and believe that our powers can help amplify yours. We can help clarify your visions. Please consider it. Your friend over there needs to be okay with this. We mean no harm." The hypnotized guru said.

It was totally creepy, these Pokemon wanted to do to Rose what they were doing to the old man.

He turned to Rose and spoke quietly. "I have a bad feeling about this Rose. Those things might act friendly but what they are doing to that man, taking control like that and treating him like a puppet feels wrong! But you are the Psychic expert, what do you think?"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x18), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Egg: (P17; 18/32)

Alice was startled when a man in a red coat approached from the tall grass. Aster bristled protectively, but Alice kept one hand on his back.

"Dont be fooled by anything you see around here." he said mysteriously. He was flipping a coin in the air. "Route 11 is filled with gamlbers and thieves. Vermilion is home to the cruise lines which attract people from all over the globe here. When they run out of money some resort to being tricksters and mystics. "

"Thanks for the warning," Alice replied, wondering if this guy could be a trickster himself. "Have you been on a cruise ship?" she asked conversationally. "I've heard they can be quite fun."
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (19/25) Kirlia (19/25) mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (19/25)

"Expert?" Rose repeated to Rocky's statement. "I'd hardly call myself an expert." She thought about the situation for a moment. Rocky did have a point that they could potentially do what they were doing to the man to someone in the group, but it seemed unlikely to her. It seemed strange to her, but the drowzee didn't seem to mean any harm. "I think they're okay but... if you don't agree, I wouldn't object." Everyone had to agree to letting the drowzee come, or it wouldn't matter.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 3

Brandon listened to the conversation between Rocky and Rose, Rocky seemed (understandibly and justifiably) weary of accepting them and ask for Rose's thoughts, Rose seemed to be ok with them joining them. After Rose finished Brandon spoke up to give his support of the Drowzees' "I say we let them join us, they do seem friendly and definitelly are very powerful pokemon.." he paused and turned to Rocky before continuing "Rocky, your weariness is completely justified, however, I don't think there is anything even these powerful psychics can do to us that we haven't already been through. I mean in Cerulean we very nearly had our souls ripped out of us by that 'shadow figure person', that has the worst possible thing that anyone or anything can do to us, only other worst thing is being killed, but we won't be feeling that pain for very long in that instance. That said, I say we should let them come with us, they are very powerful and special pokemon and they could of real help to us if we run into any trouble on the way to or out of Lavender City.... And who knows, maybe they can even help us track down Surge when we return to Vermillion. For me personally , the potential benefits out way the negative risks at thid point. I personally let them come and would strongly beg the rest of you to atleast consider allowing them yourselves."
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (18/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:23pm

The man pointed at himself.
    " Go on one of those things..nah. I dont put the odds very high in surviving anything like the ship sinking. Dont you watch movies?" he joked

"No I make my money in gambling on events that you wouldnt even know where situations that could be considered as winning or losing. For example lets say that my guy tells me uhh...
    lets say there fugitives running loose. Now depending on who they are and why they are running I could place money down on things like how many will make it and how long it will take. The bet varies based on the crimes. Now a guy like me someone whose perfectionist would want to know every little thing about the bet. So I like study and determine a risk factor. I mean you dont just want to throw your money away. But hell that was just an example right Alice." He said with a slightly sinster look on his face.

The man presented hostility but his words seemed clear enough.

'For now though..lets just say I wanted to make a bet with you. Just a fun little bet what would you say."
    Before Alice could move or scream. A huge Arbok came out of the grass and its glowing eyes caught the trainer off gaurd for the moment her and her pokemon were unable to move. Stuck there almost frozen.

"If you want to make the bet just blink." he smiled

This was to far away from the others to here or see. They were faced with a new dilemma would they choose to take the Drowzee with or not. It looked like Rose would have to choose.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28)
    Items: Pokeball (x18), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Egg: (16; 20/32)

Alice's eyes widened when the man mentioned fugitives. She was immediately suspicious. She looked down at Aster, glad he was close. If the man made a grab for a Pokeball, Aster would be on him in seconds.

"But hell that was just an example right Alice." He said.

Alice felt her mouth go dry. How could he know her name? How did he recognise her? A thousand thoughts ran through her head and she struggled to grasp one. She needed to get away from here and fast... But she couldn't lead him to the rest of the group. She would have to make a run for it, further up the path...

'For now though..lets just say I wanted to make a bet with you. Just a fun little bet what would you say." The man continued. Alice hardly heard him over the beating of her own heart. But then something shot out of the grass. Alice saw a flash of yellow eyes and then she was paralysed. An Arbok! Alice saw, though she couldn't move. The lack of response from Aster told her that he had been hit as well. Alice tried to reach her bag with her Pokeballs in it, but it was no use. She couldn't even scream...

"If you want to make the bet just blink." he smiled

Alice looked at the man now, not taking her eyes off him. She had no choice... She could only play along and hope the others would be along soon.

With a heavy feeling in her chest, Alice blinked.
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (20/25) Kirlia (20/25) mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (20/25)

Rose knew that, although it was important that everyone agreed, the final decision was going to be hers. "I think it's okay." She said. Rocky still didn't seem sure (mostly because we're moving so fast that we didn't even give him a chance to post yet), but Rose really didn't think the psychic types meant any harm. "Let's let them come with us." She said. She wasn't sure why the drowzee even wanted to help them, but she wasn't complaining. They needed any help that they could get at this point. Rose was a bit worried about Alice, but she didn't voice her concerns. She was sure Alice was fine.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (19/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    Hold Items
    Battle Item
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:36pm

"Now then." the PI said Arbok slithered around picking the trainer up. It lifted her high enough to see her friends in the distance. However she was hidden in the treeline from anyone looking that way.

" Your friends they are about drawn into an old con trick. Who side do they choose? Do they defend the Guru or do they defend the Drowzee?" The man looked up.

"Choose real carefully, one blink for the man, two blinks for the Drowzee. If you win ill leave without any trouble. However if I win I will be taking your pokemon with me. So choose carefully."

On the other end Rose spoke up. The Drowzee seemed very relieved. However once the connection with the man was gone he rushed over to Rocky.
    "Please help me! Defeat those monsters. I have been under their control for days! It started off as just a trick but when they teamed up I had no control I was forced for days to play the same over and over. When you saw me I came rushing over to try and help you guys. I didnt want any other trainers to get hurt by them!" He pleeded

the guru pointed at them.
    "Monsters!"

The Drowzee didnt seem to agree. Shaking there heads.
    "Droo Droo Zee" the leader said at Rose.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 2

Rose made the decision to allow them to come. When the pokemon released the man he tried to get the group or Rocky to turn against the pokemon, while the man seemed to be very good at acting, Brandon could tell the signs of a lier, he could see the fact deep in the man's eyes, Brandon had seen plenty of bullies from his school in Sinnoh use their acting abilities to lie and deny their bullying. Since then, Brandon could tell a lier a mile away. He screamed out to Rocky "Don't listen to him Rocky, he's lying, he knows he has lost his pokemon and so whats us to turn against them because he is no longer their trainer".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond