Page 128 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2035
    *Now this one was fun :)*

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems
    Current Game Points: 57
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky Raced after Officer Mills glad that the others had decided to give the system a chance. The law had never let him down before. Poor people sometimes distrusted the law, but the law always seemed to help Rocky and his friends on the upper class part of town.

As they approached the site where the explosion had happened Brandon made one last impassioned plea for them to run and get away from Mills and the law. He made some good points and Rocky was starting to think that maybe Brandon had a point. That was before the Electrodes appeared.

"It's Surge and his men!" someone a trainer yelled as he ran past. People were fleeing in all directions away from the electrodes who were doing as much damage as they could. Rocky looked up and saw a bus full of elderly people. Obviously they were on a day trip that had turned really bad. The coach driver was standing at the door to the bus looking determined to protect the old folks, but he only had one Pokeball on him. That decided it for Rocky.

"They can keep calling me villain all they like, I've been called worse! But there is no way I am actually going to be one", he said and sprinted to the bus.

"Hi, I'm Rocky!" he said to the bus driver. "I'm here to help. Get those old folk out of here and I'll hold off the attacks as best I can."

The bus driver smiled, "Ta mate, gonna be flat out like a treeko drinking trying to clear out the mess these drongos made! Fair dinkum, the bus is stuffed!"

Rocky wasn't quite sure what the driver had said, the accent was hard enough, but half of those words weren't even proper english! The driver started clearing the old folk out while Rocky held off the electrodes approaching the bus.

Rocky called out his Pokemon and laid a line of defense between the electrodes and the old folk.

Kick-Puncher stood at the Center of the line with Persian and Parasect to either side of him. Their size was intimidating and Rocky tried to look fierce. The comments from the old folk behind him as they exited the bus didn't help though.

"Mavis, look at that dear little Persian, just like claws. I bet she likes to have tummy scratched. Young man do you mind if I scratch your Persian's belly for luck?"

"Clive you come this way right now! You are too old for fights like this any more and you didn't bring your Pokemon anyway."

"What a sweet young man you are. I have a grand-daughter about your age!"

Rocky tried to block out the voices as the Electrode approached. Vulpix, Abra and Pancham stood behind the first three Pokemon ready to assist as a second line of defense.

A screech sounded and suddenly three Electrodes charged directly at the bus. Rocky's Pokemon leaped between the Electodes and the bus, saving the elderly folk but suffering due to the large blast of the three electrodes.

Opponents: Electrode 1
    Attacker: Kick-Puncher the Primape
    Opponent's Point Value: 40
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 10
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0

Opponents: Electrode 1
    Attacker: Nala the Persian
    Opponent's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 20

Opponents: Electrode 2
    Attacker: Nala the Persian
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 20

Opponents: Electrode 2
    Attacker: Parasect
    Opponent's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10

Opponents: Electrode 3
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses:
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 30

Attacker: Vulpix
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 27
    Bonuses: +5 (+5 evolution bonus)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 8

Attacker: Pancham
    Opponent's Point Value: 8
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: +5 (+5 evolution bonus)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 2

Result: Kick-Puncher, Nala, Parasect, Vulpix all KOd, Pancham at 2. 3 electrodes defeated.

The triple explosion was immense. Rocky's Pokemon had absorbed enough of the blast to protect the elderly citezens, although they had paid a heavy price. Rocky called the back to their Pokeballs immediately hoping that they would survive long enough to make it back to a Pokemon center.

"Strewth, Mate! That was a close one!" the bus driver said in his odd accent. "Watcha say we nick off for a smoko? I reckon we earned it!" Rocky looked around and saw that the driver had successfully evacuated the elderly people.

He breathed a sigh of relief but then heard something crack above him. he looked up as the the wall of a building cracked and fell down towards him. He couldn't run in time and so grabbed the driver and ducked. The sound of bricked falling and hitting something hard deafened Rocky. He looked up to see some sort of Psychic barrier deflecting the bricks. 'How did that happen?' he looked around and saw his brand new Mime Jr. concentrating on the air above Rocky's head, miming a flat surface that he was somehow generating. Enough bricks still made it through to leave Rocky bruised and bleeding though.

"Blimey mate!" said the driver. "That's one tough little Mime Jr. If your interested in Breeding, My brother has a shiny Mime Jr. you could breed it with. He lives over in Hoenn now, a big-shot celebrity trainer. I could introduce you if you want."

Rocky smiled at the offer. "Thank you my new friend. but right now I think we have bigger problems, like cleaning up this street."

Rocky climbed out of the pile of rocks top look for his fellow trainers. How were they coping with this mess.

2. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 0

*Well I was close to almost turning it around... Was 5 minutes too late to post... Had work :(.*

As the group approached the chaos, someone shouted that it was "Surge and his men", a few seconds later more explosions ran out, getting closer to them. A couple more seconds later, Brandon could see what was causing the mayhem, a few electrodes were rolling the main street, exploding along as they went. Brandon knew they would probably attack them, as they seemed to spare no one. Brandon let out all of his pokemon, who were feeling much better after their fight with Mills the day before, they all came out, saw the Electrodes rolling toward them and their trainer and then formed their defensive formation around Brandon. The closer the pokemon came, the tighter Brandon's pokemon made the formation. Brandon saw Rocky take off toward a bus, that seemee to have elderly people on it. Some of the Electrodes came toward him as he called out his pokemon and the elderly people evacuated the bus. Then the Electrodes exploded by the bus, his pokemon jumping to intersect the exploding pokemon before they hit the bus. They succeeded, but took heavy damage. Seconds later, somehow bricks from a nearby building came falling down, almost on top of Rocky, however, Rocky's Mr. Mime seemed to have made some kind of flat surface to protect him from the bigger pieces. Even so, he was badly injured from the peices that had already made it to him. Brandon knew that the Mr. Mime was still a baby and would only be able to keep the bricks in the air for so long. Brandon yelled out "ROCKY! Just hold on, I am coming" then he instructed his pokemon to bring the formation in that direction, they did and Brandon headed toward Rocky at a decent pace. He was almost to him, when a couple electrode rolled nearby and exploded close to Brandon, Brandon's pokemon that were on that side of the formation had saw the rolling pokemon coming and leaped at the pokemon to weaken the blast and protect their trainer.

Opponents: Electrode 5
    Attacker: Primeape
    Bonuses:

Primape is not a ground tpe pokemon

Primeape faints

Opponent: Electrode 5
    Attacker: Riolu
    Attacker's Point Value: 25
    Bonuses: +5 Evo
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10

Rioulu does not get an evolution bonus over a final stage pokemon

Electrode faints

Opponent: Electrode 6
    Attacker: Arbok
    Bonuses: N/A

Arbok Faints

Attacker: Riolu
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 5

Riolu should be fainted
    Both Riolu faints.

Skipper jumps in to finish the job
    Attacker: Skipper the Charmeleon
    Opponent's Point Value: 16
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 6

The Electrode faints

his pokemon did great and managed to beat the Electrodes, but not without first sustaining heavy injuries. Brandon called back his injured and/or fainted pokemon back to their pokeballs. The rest of Brandon's pokemon that remained, moved around to close the formation up again. Once they did, Brandon kept moving towards Rocky, he finally reached him and the bus driver, he grabbed both of their arms and pulled them hard out of the bricks path, for when the Mr. Mime couldn't hold on anymore, Brandon let go of Rocky and reached into his emergency survival pack, he pulled out a complex first aid kit and put on a pair of gloves, he asked Rocky "Rocky, where are you hurt?" he hoped Rocky was aware enough to know this, so he could do first aid and help him. He wasn't sure if he was though, he looked a little dazed. He looked at Rocky, waiting to see if he replied before he started working.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 02-11-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Pokémon You're Evolving: Fletchling
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Fletchinder
    Evolution Point Requirement: 17
    Points On-Hand: 69
    Points After Evolution: 52

Opponents: Electrode 7
    Attacker: Fletchling
    Attacker's Point Value: 17
    Bonuses: -5 Evo, +5 electric vs flying
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 23

Opponents: Electrode 7
    Attacker: Charmeleon
    Opponent's Point Value: 23
    Attacker's Point Value: 21+2 (23)
    Bonuses: -5 evo
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5

Opponents: Electrode 8
    Attacker: Charmeleon
    Bonuses: -5 Evo
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 30

Attacker: Zubat
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 9
    Bonuses: -5 type
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 26

Attacker: Cleffa
    Opponent's Point Value: 26
    Attacker's Point Value: 9
    Bonuses: N/A
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 17

Attacker: Rattata
    Opponent's Point Value: 17
    Bonuses: na
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 12

Attacker: honedge
    Opponent's Point Value: 12
    Attacker's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: na
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 3

((I'm out of time, I've been too busy to get on to post in the past 24 hours until now, but I'm going to have to finish this post and post in the bank later. Just pretend that Rose battled electrode 7-8, that's all I can take)

((Finished on mobile, will add detail and post in pokebank later))
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 02-10-2016 at 11:36 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (20/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

((I think there's one left so...))

Alice was startled by the rolling Pokemon. She knew Electrode were extremely dangerous. How could Surge use them against innocent people?

She sent out Coin and Spore.

Attacker: Persian
    Bonuses: 0

Attacker's Remaining Points: 20

Opponents: Electrode 6
    Opponent's Point Value: 5
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 15

Coin wasn't quite strong enough to take down the rolling bomb Pokemon, but Spore stepped in and finished it with a Slash attack.

She saw Rocky nearby next to a pile of rocks. Brandon seemed to be tending to him. Alice's eyes widened, but Rocky seemed unhurt. To the side, Rose was battling the Electrode. Her Fletchling seemed to have evolved!

Alice returned Spore and sent out Paprika. The Pikachu sat on her shoulder, ready to absorb any electric attacks coming their way. Alice looked around for Mills in the chaos.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 02-11-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    GCEA

@Brandons_g math was way off. He did not beat electrode five or six. Electrode five is still at 15 points or more based on which pokemon was used because Riolu had already fainted before the last battle. So there is still two left numbers five and six

Detective Mills

Known Pokemon:

Arcanine (100/100), Sylveon (100/100), Mega Slowbro (100/100), Gengar (100/100)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A field of tall grass that stretches on as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 1:15 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Mills rushed down mainstreet not looking back for the group. He called out his team and immediately started to clear a path. Arcanine carried off the childern while Sylveon used her powers to calm down the paniced. Gengar lifted up trainers out of the way of danger and slowbro used its water to knock out some of the flames. He continued down this path until the electrode frist got rolled out. One exploded close to him knocking him down. Mills was dazed as he got up but continued to move forward.

In the center of the mess he noticed the Surge grunts and electric pokemon battling back the cops. On top of a building a block away from the gym Surge stood surrounded my a wall of magenton there were creative and electric field around him.

"Come on babies" he laughed as the cops were unable to get close enough.

Unseen by everyone else in the building below crates of pokeballs were being loaded into two separate trucks.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (2/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 57
    Trainers Affected:

Brandon helped Rocky to climb out of the rubble that had nearly buried him. Brandon said something " O..ie ...ere...ou...ur.." was all that Rocky could make out through his ringing ears. He had out his first aid kit so Rocky assumed he was asking if he was hurt. He had really been way too close to those exploding Pokemon.

Rocky slowly moved his arms and his legs to make sure they still worked as they should. The adreniline was starting to wear off and the pain was starting kick in. 'Where does it hurt?' he thought to himself and then out loud he said, "Everywhere!"

This was like the time he had tried to show off at the Canalave gym, bare-handed wrestling a Steelix was not one his smartest ideas. He grinned. "It was fun though!" he said out loud again.

He looked around through the rubble and saw people helping the wounded out of harms way and trying to stop the flames getting worse. Officer Mills had been knocked down by the blasts but had struggled to his feet and was heading towards the source of the blast.

Wishing he had servants here to take care of this for him, or better yet his stylish hand-made pure Sinnoh-Silk suit. Rocky pushed himself up to follow. His head hurt and when he rubbed his hand over his forehead it came away bloody.

"You got a band-aid in their Brandon? I think I may have taken a brick to the head!" Rocky laughed, because for some reason he found that very funny. "But seriously, you got anything in there that could stop the bleeding?"

Mills had moved off towards the source of the electric Pokemon, but Rocky needed to to take care of his head-wound first.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 0

Rocky, intially still dazed shouted 'everywhere' in answer to his question, Brandon began to look for where the injuries seemed to be most severe. After another minute or two Rocky seemed to re gain his compusure and full awareness, he got up, rubbed his forehead, where there a gash that had been hidden by some of his hair. He asked Brandon if there was anything in his first aid to kit to stop the bleeding. Brandon almost laughed, "Of course Rocky, what kind of first aid kit would it be without that?". Then Brandon pulled out a couple gauze pads and placed it on the gash, he asked Rocky to put pressure on it as he next pulled out a roll of gauze and some medical tape. Brandon took some gauz and wrapped it around that area of his head, he cut the ends, tied it off and taped the big area of it to the area of the wound to ensure it stayed there. Brandon then handed Rocky the roll of gauze, medical scissors and one his rolls of medical tape, saying "Here take these, keep that wound clean and change the bandages atleast once a day until it begins healing. Anywhere else have bad cuts or gashes are bleeding alot?".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

From this point on you MUST finish your section of the battle before you can post again. Your battle can NOT be left unfinished or incorrect and you can move on. Yes this is directed at @brandon_g but it applies to all of you. These battles are team battles so leaving them unfinished means someone else has to fix the problem. In this example I just edited Pokmon Trainers Sarahs ...sorry LOL so that she finished off Electrode 6. This shouldnt have take two days.

Detective Mills

Known Pokemon:

Arcanine (100/100), Sylveon (100/100), Mega Slowbro (100/100), Gengar (100/100)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A field of tall grass that stretches on as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 1:33 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

There was no time to slow down (We dont have a week for Brandon and Brettles to finish this bandaging him :P ) The group continued moving damaged or not towards the center of the choas. The scene around them was not as bad as Cerulean City. The buildings were not on fire The explosions had seem to happen in a two different path ways that the group could not see from there angle. From above there was two clear paths made by the Electrode.

Mills moved past the ploice barrcade and bunkered down with this captain.

"Sir, what can I do?"

His captain whistled for his growlithe to let out a fire blast.
    " Mills, we need a way up there. Surge is directing all this choas because he has the vantage point." He coughed from near by smoke.

In the distance now the group could see the wall of cop cars some in flames. Just past that wall was a building and on top of it a man floating? As they got closer they could see it was Lt. Surge. They could also hear the ranting of the mad man.

" You have made a tactical mistake! I am a trained and proven war hero. I battled the great Johto War! As just a boy I was taking out people and there weakling pokemon for fun."

Lt. Surge floated over the police. waves of Magnemite and Voltorb rolled out form the building. It look to be hundreds of them.
    "Call back your pokemon, Or I will blow up every building and sink Vermilion into the sea!" He laughed.

Surges grunts were no where in site. Which didnt go unnoticed ;)

Before people could even call back there pokemon. Surge signaled the magnemite to spread out.
    "Did you babies really think I was going to let you come up with a plan. The pokemon I stole are mine now. Its better this way. Those people will be trained to there Max! When the next war starts you are going to be glad you have L T Surge to protect all you little babies. Now I have to go. " He said laughing.

All at once as if out of fan fic :P the arm of Magnemite let out a wave of energy and rippled through the city. Temporarly knocking out and causing every one with in a mile of blast area to black out. Everything went black. (all your pokemon are fainted. Sorry @Dragon Master Mike. )
    A little less than an hour later and people began to slow wake up. There bodies still feeling the sting of small charge that and put them down. (GM Note: The residual effects could last days and they would include soarness, dizziness and weakness. How they effect your character is up to you but you should at least be experiencing one of these for the next two days. Nurses can help! but they wont be unlocked just yet!)

Mill could feel the glass that had exploded from the waves force. His hands slowly moved around as he looked up.
    "Damn." He growled as he sat up dizzy. Mills was a strong man but the electricity quickly made him throw up. After that he pushed himself up and stumbled through the wave of bodies towards the building where Surge had been held up. He kicked in the door and made his way through stumbling through the building only to find it empty. On the floor he found just a crumpled up piece of paper that had two directions. Sevii islands and Saffron City. He put it in his pocket and tried to run out only to find there was no one or nothing in sight. He then moved back through and checked on his fellow officers. When he noticed the kids further up he rushed over. First helping Rose up. Then Alice, Brandon and finally the big man Rocky who was busted up.

"Thanks." he said still very weak.

"but..Surge is gone and so are the pokemon..it looks like they had two locations. I believe Surge took the north route but he sent out pokemon towards the Sevii Island chain."

(This is a lot to digest so ill let you respond.)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (32/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:29 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind

Previously on days of our lives...
    Spoiler:

3:30 am

"Get up!" a man voice said.

Meghan opened her eyes to light in her eyes. Three men stood over her with weapons.

"Get her up!" the leader said as the other two pulled her to her feet.

Meghan quickly realizing what was going on put up her hands.
    "..I surrender!" She said angerly trying to get the men to back off.

The men were dressed in all black with only the one piercing white R symbol on their chest. She wasnt given time to do much. The leader walked right behind her shoving. The others collected her stuff.

"I cant say I like the ever so "gentle" push I am getting from these guys as I am being led to go knows where. I have finally woken up completely and if not for my curiosity I would probable keel over and die from the all the fear that is clogging my heart. I am in real trouble and Im facing what could be the end of me and Im alone in the dark on some creepy abandoned factory grounds.

I suppose this is the point in the story where Rokcy would step in and try to break the tension by making an off center joke. "Featured today on the top things you should totally avoid on your own. Number covering yourself margikarp oil and swimming near sharpedo and number two foolishly following a mass mudrer who may be in league with a crime syndicate that runs the country." I miss the team." Meg said to herself being pushed across a waste land. In the distance she could now see the dim lights of massive factory.

"How has no one seen this before? Seriously, how does something like this go unchecked. Oh wait its like 4 something in the morning and with the gate running around the property I have to guess that no trespassing or maybe even warning signs that read "Toxic" have caused any local police curiosity. I doubt even the local critters want to come anywhere near this less then safe looking building." She said under her breath.

"What did you say." One of the grunts said shoving her forward.

" There has been a misunderstanding mr." Meghan said in a scared tone.
    "I am just a bird trainer who stupidly got curious. I dont care whatever you guys are doing at this creepy factory." She continued.

As they got closer to the doors. Megs instincts kicked and as she tried to get clear she was knocked out.

6 something am or so I think.

Meghan began to stir quickly finding out that she was on the floor of a mostly dark room. The only source of light coming from a crack under the door. she made her way around the room finding that there was no way out. As the fear started to kick in she got down the floor to see what if anything she could see outside of this room. The light coming in was very dim.

"Someone let me out of here!" She called out not starting to panic. She got up and started banging on the door. There was no response which caused her to bang even harder on the door.

She then turned to see if her bag was somewhere in here but sadly it was gone. Just the broken Poketech. She used the light to try and open it up. When she didnt have any luck with that she began to scream out again until finally she saw a pair of feet moving past.

"Where are my pokemon at!!! Let me out of here." She continued to bang on the door until she wore herself out. Eventually she was to tired and soar to hit the door anymore. She leaned against the wall her hands were now covered in cuts and swollen. She slide down he wall onto her butt. She couldnt let this break her. She had been in this room for a couple of hours and she was going to get out. She just couldnt do it like this. Finally the day light broke and started to fill the building with light. The light made its way into this room through the cracks in the wall.

11 am

When she finally heard the faint sound of talking she laid down and put her ear to the crack.

"Executive Ariana is coming here..I just got the call." One of the grunts said

"Great just great she is going to want to know if we hacked it. She wants that info from it." The other sighed.

"what do we tell her about the girl ?" The second one said

" I dont know...but having a new test subject should at least get her to calm down when she realizes someone found this place."

"we should prep the equipment then.."

The two walked away leaving Meg all alone.

"Great job Meg." she said to herself.

" Be the brave one and do this on your own. Your impressive two or three pokemon battles really gave you an edge of over logic." she continued

Meghan waited a little longer and decided it was time she figured out how to get out of here. She pulled the bobby pin out of her hair and carefully took off her arm bandage and shoes laces. She first tried to pick the lock but that didnt work. She then tried to use some of the blocks of cement on the floor to break the hinges and that also didnt work.
    "Dont even think about starting a fire." She said herself wondering if a fire could be started and if it would work. She sat back down and kicked the wall. For some reason this caused small pebbles to fall from the ceiling. She looked and noticed ceiling covered in pipes had taken serious water damage. A small smile came over her face as she thought maybe she could bring the ceiling down. She looked up trying to estimate how high the wall was.

3PM

Finally with some time she had found a way to use the gaps broken in the wall to climb up. These gaps provided just enough space for her to get close enough to use the makeshift rope made from her wrist bandages to swing on two on of close pipes. Using her shoe laces tied to the end of her rope it gave her something to grab onto once the rope was over. With the rope now secure she would be able to try and use her weight to hopefully bring down part of the wall. It did not work out the first couple of times. For each time she fell down or slipped she got back and dusted herself off heading right back up. When she finally was able to connect the pipes let out a loud ringing noise that echoed through the walls. Chunks of the ceiling came falling down but it wasnt enough. A few more attempts and finally she got what she thought wanted. On her last attempt the pike broke tearing up the ceiling as it snapped off its hinge. Meghan dropped back 8 feet and nearly moved out the way of getting hit with the pipe. However she was not so lucky as the ceiling gave. She quickly covered her head as it came down all around her.

Meghans arm pushed up through the rubble. She coughed as she finally broke free. As she climbed out now more soar that shed been in awhile she heard footsteps. She carefully picked up a chunk of wood and charged painfully at the door. As it came open she swung hard and fast knocking the first grunt to the ground. She slipped on the ground and hit the other one in the gut as he started to grab her. She didnt know where she was but she had to get out. She pushed back to her feet as the two grunts lay on the ground in pain.

She ran as fast as she could her legs and arms burned from the cuts and bruises of being buried under rubble. She called out for Gligar

"GALLOW!" she yelled hoping the pokemon would hear her and respond. She paused to see where they were and the second was getting back up and making his over over to her. When the faint sound of what she thought was Gligar came from the floor above she took the stair case. She moved up it as fast as she could and to her relief it was her pokemon further up the path in a steel cage. Her legs really started to hurt as she got closer.

"Gligar!" the small scared pokemon called out seeing his trainer.

Meghan reached the steel cage built into the wall and started to pull on the bars but had not luck. She searched desperately for the key but couldn't find it. Finally the grunts caught up her. One smiled and held the key out. Meghan growled

"You made a real mistake messing with me and my pokemon." She hissed

Clinching her fist she was determined to go out fighting. She quickly pulled back as one of them smoke up.
    " Do anything stupid and were going to use your pokemon in our next experiments..believe me we dont have a high success rate. " He said annoyed carefully putting his hand on his head to feel for the mark she left.

Meghan sighed dropped the weapon and putting her hands back up.

Ive written this three times now and its not saved so its going to be rushed

Intro Post for Kyo Writer @Noblejanobii

Behind the images of love, hate, joy and fear there is always a real message. Sometimes the messages dont match the actions. Kyo was driven by the underlining message of piece and what good an organization with the right focus could do to make the world a better place. This message stuck with her as she grew up; it molded and shaped who she became. Kyo place in the White Rockets made perfect sense. This multiple region organization had more power behind it than any of the other global organiztions. The White Rockets reach extended beyond the boarders of Kanto and Johto. There reach went as far out as Orre, Hoenn and Kalos. To become a trainer with the White Rockets trainer needed to go through a very strict series of test. These tests were designed to check there overall health both mental and psychical. Kyo had past the test with flying colors. As a very new recruit to the organization she was sent with her training officer to find look into the disappearances of missing pokemon from the trade routes.

(GM backstory notes for Noble: Kyo has been part of the white rockets for two months. Her training officer was a girl named Claire Lawson. Claire was killed days ago when Dredd attacked Cerulean City. Kyo not wanting her killers to get away followed the fleeing your Rockets across Kanto to into Saffron City. Where she discovered that there was really a group of people wearing the Red R. Before this point to her the Red Rs were just urban legends. This continued until she reached the warehouse she is not imprisoned in.

White Rocket Grunts do not catch pokemon. Instead they use a trade system to access avaible battle pokemon. She can catch a pokemon however that pokemon would need to become part of the White Rocket program. The pokemon she access to will be those available to everyone on a specific route. She can trade out these pokemon at a pokeon center for a new batch or keep certain ones. She should have a set partner though that remains with her as just a partner. Other than that. She does need to buy her supplies and she will not able to claim prizes that involve catching pokemon. She can battle a gym leader but it wouldnt be for anything outside of personal gain. She should also have a rough idea of who the group is. Her opinion on the matter needs to be up to noble but I would suggest they arent her concern right now. However if you choose to go the other route noble it is up to you if you want to maker her more like a spy as she knows the group and thinks they have something to do with it. Thats your choice! )

Kyo know sits in a room with only a small glass window. Her partner has been taken and stored in a cage. Kyo has been sitting there for what seems like days when she finally heard something. She could hear the yelling and footsteps moving around. As she got up see what was going on she noticed Meghan run past. From the very corner of the window she could make out the two grunts running over and her dropping the weapons.

Meghan growled dropping it. She was close to Gallow.
    "Im sorry but I cant risk anything happening to you." Meghan nursing her arm.

The bigger grunt with the head injury grabbed her arm tightly and got in her face.
    "Listen no matter what happens with the Executive Ariana ... you are going to pay dearly for this." he growled throwing her into the cell next to Kyo. At first Meghan didnt realize she was there.

" You better hope I dont get my hands on another steel bar! Next time Im going to make sure you dont get back up so easily!" She shouted

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Does all Pokemon include Pokemon in pokeballs?

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchling (9/9) Honedge (15/15)
    Partner: Chingling 0/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

(("Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A field of tall grass that stretches on as far as the eye can see."

...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VERMILLION!!!))

Surge was a little bit too far for Rose to clearly sense what was happening, but she could hear his words. He must have completely gone off the deep end. Rose opened her mouth to speak, but before she knew what was happening, the shockwave hit her, knocking her and everyone around her unconscious instantly.

"Amirah..." Rose said quietly. She awoke unable to sense anything around her. Amirah must have been unconscious. Rose laid there for a moment, processing everything. She didn't move until she heard footsteps walking towards them. She leaned up, and heard Detective Mills' voice. Clumsily, she reached her hand out, and he helped her up. "I..." She began, about to say that she couldn't see, but then realized that Detective Mills didn't know about her yet, and she hoped to keep it that way. She took Amirah's Pokeball and started moving it around pressing the button, hoping that she was close enough. After a few tries, she heard the beep signalling that it had found it's target.

"Alice..?" Rose said, a hint of anxiety in her voice. "Can you help me walk? I'm feeling really dizzy." She said. She held up her partner's Pokeball hoping that she would understand what was wrong. Although saying she felt dizzy was just a cover, she noticed that she really did feel a bit dizzy. She didn't feel quite right.

12. This post has been liked by: