Spore (0/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (0/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (0/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (0/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (0/28) [Togepi, Female] (0/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

The Pokemon Center was out of power. They couldn't even exchange Pokemon. Alice didn't like the idea of getting on the boat without any Pokemon, but it seemed they might not have much choice. She had only one Revive, and she would save it until she really needed it.

Rocky went off to take care of the tickets. Alice still held onto Rose.

"Where is the nearest town with a port? Is there any chance that we could find a Pokemon Center and a boat heading to the Sevii Islands?" Rose asked.

"I don't know..." Alice replied. "I think there will be Pokemon Centers out on the islands. Maybe the SS Anne even has a healing machine, if Rocky can get us aboard. It is supposed to be a pretty big and fancy boat..."
    GCEA

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s
    @Brettles I need to gm your post slightly!

The team found that the energy wave created by the Magnemite had shorted out the power grid for the city. Rocky decided to head out in hopes of find a place to buy the tickets. However he found that his nav had also been shorted out from the wave and would been to be charged first. Asking around Rocky found a travel agent but found that there was no ticket to buy.

The man frowned telling him the system was down. He did however tell Rocky that a man named Bill a researcher had set tickets on every trip and he was looking for potential help with studying pokemon on the Sevii Islands.

(Ladies and gentlemen the next mission is going to be begin. Get ready to be bunnied!")

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0 +2/21) Cleffa (0/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (0/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](0/5) Fletchling (0/9) Honedge (0/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1 Revive X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 0/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

"Thanks Alice, but I can't make you help me the whole way there." Rose said. She pulled out the revive that Detective Mills had given her. Taking out Amirah's Pokeball, she held out her hand and pressed the button. In a flash of red light, the little psychic type appeared on her hand.

Using Item: Revive
    Effect: Revives a fainted Pokemon to up to 30 points.

The item quickly came into effect, and the Chingling lifted up off of her hand. Slowly, her surroundings began to come into focus. "How are you feeling?" Rose questioned. Amirah let out a chime, and Rose knew she was okay. A man told Rocky that they wouldn't be able to buy tickets, but that a man named Bill would have some if they were willing to help him. Rose wasn't too keen on the idea, but realized they didn't have much choice. This was their only way to the island.

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 61
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky thanked the man for his time even though he hadn't been able to get tickets. This Bill might be able to help.

"How can I get n contact with Bill? I have a team of Pokemon trainers with me who are looking to get to the islands, all of whom would excellent research assistants." he asked.

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 3:20pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

The man didnt really know what to say.
    "He has a research lab right near the docks. You should be able to find him there today and tomorrow before he heads back up to other lab near Cerulean City. Its not hard to miss the lab theres a giant Omastar statue on it. Weather he can help you or not is a different issue altogether. " The man paused

" Im guessing you are not familiar with this area..Bill is pretty famous for programing the PC Storage system. He is Pokemaniac spending all his time studying pokemon all over Kanto. Ive heard he likes rare pokemon. Maybe if you show him a rare pokemon or a pokemon with a special gift you can peak his interest."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 60 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions ,3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo looked over apathetically at Meghan. The woman had tried and failed to flee the warehouse it seemed. Pity she hadn't made it out, or at least gotten further. It might have provided Kyo the chance to escape as well. Oh well. It didn't matter anyway. She would escape. She had to find them, the people that murdered Claire.

Kyo lips pulled into a tight snarl at the thought but she forced down her anger. Now was not the time for such dilatory thoughts. Perhaps Kyo could make an ally of the person beside her. It was feasible that two people escaping could be easier than one alone. Kyo looked to her side and squinted at little at the cage beside her.

"How long have you been stuck here?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (32/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:25 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind

"A couple of hours." Meg sighed "You?" She asked suspicious of the girl dawn in odd rocket colored clothes.

She looked around hoping that she could find something that would help get her out of this. This room was much more secure than the last one. There was no chance of her breaking the walls.

" The last room was falling apart." She said trying to find some kind of weakness in the bars. Meghan climbed the bars and tried to pull nothing would give.
    @Noblejanobii your pokemon would not be on you. Just in case you were curious they would be locked up like Megs.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 61 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo watched Meg climb around the cage with interest. This was a very active person, apparently. Well, maybe she would find a way out. Kyo had exhausted any way out she knew of. Kyo sighed a little and flipped some of her hair over her shoulder. She stood up from where she was seated and began to stretch. Kyo walked around her cell, stretching out her body.

"A little while. Long enough to know my cell doesn't have any escapes that I could find," Kyo replied, watching Meg search her cell. "But feel free to make suggestions. I'm just as eager to get out of her as you, even if it may not seem so."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24)
    Egg: Togepi (32/32 to hatch) Points:16
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:30 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind

Meghan looked over the trainer and found it hard to believe anything right now.
    "No offense but you being locked in a cage because your boss is punishing you is not the same as me being held captive here." She said in snarky tone.

Meghan hadnt run into any white rockets in a positive way. To her the team was the same no matter what colors they were wearing.

Meghan didnt want to start a fight but she was less then happy with this situation and her arm was still very much hurting. She had been running on adrenaline and it was wearing her out.

" This place is some kind of hidden lab for experimenting on humans..I saw the rooms downstairs. So there is not point in pretending. I know what you guys are doing here. When I find a way out of this cage im going to get what I came here for and then Im going to destroy this whole damn building." She said vengefully.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 62
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky hurried back to the Pokemon Center with the information about Bill. This was there best bet at getting on that ship.

Arriving back at the Pokemon Center he called the others over and explained the situation.

"There are no tickets available. Even for someone like me! Which should tell you just how hard getting the ship will be without help. Fortunately I was told about a Pokemaniac named Bill who has a standing booking on the Ann. He is looking for 'research assistants' in the Sevii islands."

He looked at Alice and smiled. "Research assistant sounds like your specialty Alice. Lets see if your smarts can get us where my money couldn't. They also say he is interested in Rare Pokemon or Pokemon with special gifts."

He looked at Rose. "That puts you in the game Rose, your bond with Amirah is amazing. It would definitely get Bill's attention, if you are comfortable with revealing your bond to this Bill."

Looking at Brandon he said, "That puts you and me as the muscle, Brandon. Hopefully Alice and Rose can convince Bill that we are essential too."

"One last thing. His lab is down at the docks. It has a giant Omastar statue on the roof. I thought that might catch your interst Alice! So shall we go?"