Page 139 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 83
    Trainers Affected:

"Now thats not exactly true is it Stacy." said someone from the crowd. Rocky turned and saw a green haired boy walking towards them. Zacks Pikachu and the green haired boy's Pansage acted threatening to each other.

"Cilan, did you follow us here?" Stacy said

The boy, Cilan replied "Still pretending to be a lost little girl huh?"

Zack let out a loud whistle. "UGH not this again."

Rocky looked at the strange green haired boy , wondering who he was. It was clear that there was some tension between him and Stacy and Zack. Rocky stepped forward and held out his hand in polite greeting. Physically putting himself between Stacy and Cilan.

"Greetings! What a lovely ship we are on, my friend." He said with a smile. "It sure would be a shame to disrupt such a friendly gathering with anything untoward. Don't you agree? Perhaps we could keep the Pansage away from the Pikachu and avoid any public unpleasantness."

Rocky looked back at Stacy. "I take it you know this person?"

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Dragon Master Mike

(let me give you more to work off of. Noble)

As Kyo crossed into the small sleeping cabin on the S.S Ann. She couldnt see outside the door. Instead she stood a foot or two away from Rose. Near by she saw another trainer who didnt even seem to know she was there. The other trainer just kept doing what was diong and looked almost through Kyo. Then she noticed the final trainer but there was something different about him. She recognized as the league champ but he looked young somehow.

"Kyo....Rose..Rose...Kyo.." He said introducing the two.

Max felt like this was a lot to both of these trainers.
    " Rose, your powers have grown. Now those who you have linked with will offer you a doorway through Dredds mind. This is Kyo was lost."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:21pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Stacy sighed putting her head down.
    " He is from Unova..He is a gym leader and yeah we kind of dated for a month or two." She said clearing the long hair from her vision.
    "He is full of himself."

Cilian didnt like Rocky getting in his way and stepped around the trainer.
    " I would suggest removing yourself from official gym leader business ya big slowking." He huffed.

"You do not have the battling caliber to stand in a ring with me let alone block me from dealing with my insufferable ex."

Ty looked at Brandon.
    "Its always like this...so awkward." He said.

"This is going to turn into a battle. Hey you want to checkout some of the other cool stuff they have on this ship??" He said asking Brandon.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 84
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky looked at Cilan, looked up and down and then shrugged, letting his body language show how unimpressed he was by the green haired boy. Rocky had experience with psycho stalker exes. He then turned to Stacy, completely ignoring Cilan.

"Are you sure he is a gym leader Stacy? Back where I come from, Gym leaders are Pillars of the community. They have manners and respect. I am sure this boy has some strong Pokemon and could probably beat any number of people in battle. But that just makes him a bully! Not a respectable Gym leader!"

"I want to go and check out this ship's Pool area. Do you want to come, Stacy? We could leave ..." Rocky shifted his gaze to Cilan. "...Certain undesirable elements, behind!"
    Last edited by Brettles; 02-24-2016 at 09:54 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 76 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo's mind instantly began to panic with unfamiliarity. Where the heck was she? Kyo looked around the cabin in shock and looked over each trainer. She didn't really recognize either of the first two she laid eyes on. Actually, if Kyo didn't know any better, she'd say they couldn't actually see her. If it hadn't been for the third trainer acknowledging her presence, Kyo would have been convinced no one could see her. It took her a minute to recognize this person.

"The League Champion!" Kyo exclaimed. Kyo's grip tightened on Meowstic's pokeball. "How… how do you know who I am?" she whispered. Kyo wasn't significant enough for such a… well known and powerful man to be even aware of her existence. And yet, the League Champion who seemed to have been dunked in the fountain of youth knew exactly who she was, it appeared. Kyo looked over to the girl the Champion referred to as Rose. Kyo didn't know how to greet the girl who still didn't seem to see her and just awkwardly said, "Uh… hi I guess?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose did as Max instructed. Suddenly, something impossible happened. At least, She would have considered it impossible if she hadn't seen it herself. She stood frozen for a moment, dumbfounded. Finally, after taking in everything that had just happened, she spoke. "I don't understand. How is this possible?" Rose questioned. Max casually introduced the two of them. "Hi..?" Rose said, a bit unsurely.

She turned back to Max. "What did I just do?" She questioned. Suddenly, her mind returned to Meghan. "What about Meghan?" She questioned. "I need to help her too."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice had no idea what was happening. Rose seemed to be in some kind of trance, staring into space.

"A-Alice, we- we need to find the others, NOW!" She'd said at one point. Alice had rushed to the door, but then Rose had said, "N-nothing is happening, it, I mean, something, but-I'll explain everything later. Just... Don't panic yet."

Alice was confused. Her hand fell from the door handle and she waited for Rose's instructions. She seemed to be talking to someone. Who was Rose seeing? And what was happening? Alice thought she saw Rose mouth the word "Dredd" and a shiver of fear ran down her spine. No... Not again...

Alice didn't want to disturb Rose. She had seen her like this before only once, when Dredd was attacking Cerulean. Was he near? What was going on? Alice struggled not to panic, she watched Rose, waiting for the other girl to tell her what was happening. If Dredd was here, they were in huge trouble. There was no where to run...

((I'm assuming Alice can't see anything weird going on.... xD I don't know if Kyo is actually there now or just in Rose's head. So yeah.))
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 77 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

"Did you say Meaghan?" Kyo asked. Her eyes widened and Kyo looked around again frantically. "Oh no! She's still there with that Dredd guy!" Kyo hit herself on the side of her head with her open palm. "And even after she saved me! I just left her behind! Gah!" Kyo shivered a little and shook her head. Kyo looked down sadly and rubbed her arm. "I'm sorry, Miss um… Rose. It appears that Meaghan did not come with me."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9:04 pm
    Day: 6
    Month: May 9th
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Dragon Master Mike

Max shrugged.
    "Rose remember what I am. Just the embodiment of your powers. When you master them you wont need me." he smiled

"Now as for Kyo...How do we know her is a good question since we've never met." He said scratching his head.

"All I got is this...since we last spoke you have been projecting a psychic net to pick up anything at all that will let you know you are in danger. You have been focusing so much on this net that you were able to connect with the boost from Dredd which led you to picking up traces of Meghan. Not to take away from what could be one of the most powerful pyschic techniques known you are getting close to the stone. The stone is feed your power which allowed the chain of events to link you to Meghan. Since Dredd has it blocked off you connected with the next thing. All you need was for Kyo to find a way to open up her mind." Max paused turning to Kyo.

"How did you do that? by that I mean how did you escape the shadow energy?"

Max looked over at Alice.
    "You know you could include her in this..Since you are no more having this conversation then any of us are actually here."

He puased for a moment.
    "Oh right Meghan...You cant do anything from here. If you could you would be a god." He said in a serious tone.

Responding to Kyo.
    "Yeah Meghan is...was the leader of the group here. She seperated to find a device that belongs to the real me. "

Max put his finger up as if he discovered something. "I have an idea..."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7:21pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

"Thats sound lovely.." She said turning her nose to Cilian.

" Yeah im a leader but im not the only one." He growled. He glared at Rocky.

" Seems as if this place is crawling with gym leaders or wannabe leaders." He said smuggly.

Ty stepped up to him.
    "Listen Sleeve you talk to my sister like that and Im going to sock you right the eye." He said standing up for his sister.

Cilian folded his arms.
    "What do I care about you two and these loser trainers. I mean if I really wanted to start trouble I could have you all locked up. I have that authority." He said smugly.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic