Page 195 of 204 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2035

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Mega Cov / Four Island
    Description: A small island connected to four Island.
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Daycare: Open
    Ice Cave: Open
    Mega Peak: Open
    Mega Cavern: Open
    Lorelei House: Open
    Foggy Forest: Open
    Time: 9 am
    Day: 33
    Month: June 4th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Logan
    Spoiler:

Trainer Name: Logon Flanagan

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

(OOC: Make me do all the work!)
    @Brettles

Rocky stretched getting comfortable under the warmth of the beach umbrella. Four Island had a beautiful coastline and on such a great day it was hard not to kick back and relax. After sending out the message he closed his eyes for a moment.

" Excuse me, sir." A soft voice said warranting some attention.

Standing just over him a young girl with a flyer. She held it out.

" It looks like you are a pokemon trainer. So here take this." The girls head turned back towards the beach.

" Oh no! Speedy!" She called out.

Not realizing that this would also get Rocky's Rattatas attention to. She called it out again and the combusken stopped.

" Sorry, my combusken loves to run but Marill and Krabby can't keep up." She sighed

She looked at Rocky's pokemon.

"If you have a fast pokemon and want to have a little race that would be really cool Mister! I'd even be willing to give up a secret if you win. What do you say?"

Meanwhile, Meghan walked off to check the message in the other room. While she was doing that the elderly lady led Alice to a room with eggs. As Alice walked in she noticed the warm lights all around the room. She also noticed eggs of all shapes sizes and colors. The lady found a small egg with soft sandy brown spots on it.

"I believe this one shall do!" She smiled carefully handing the egg to Alice.

Pokemon Achievement Unlocked
    Pokemon: Bonsley Egg
    Steps to Hatch ( 0/30 to hatch)
    Achivement: Evolving 10 Pokemon.
    Cost: 15 Points

After handing Alice the egg the two left the room and headed back outside.

Meghan pressed play.
    The video started with a man in a green delivery suit standing with a box in his hand.
    " Hello, I'm James. This message is for Meghan Stratus and I have a package here at the Pokemon Center for you. I was told you were in Vermillion but it appears that I missed you. I will be leaving your package with Nurse Joy here so it will be safe. Please come sign for it ASAP! Have a great day and thanks for using Chespin Shipping."

The message cut off.

"Package? From home!!!" She said with a smile.

She shut down the PC and went to find the others. As she did she noticed the two walking over to the baby Pokemon's area. She ran over just in time.

" Alice and Meghan before I introduce to what could be a new friend and partner to you. I would like to ask that you take extra special care of these pokemon. Normally we do not give out pokemon like prizes. However, as these little ones need trainers and with the attacks on One Island, we have not been getting many trianers here visiting. So this time only I will be offering you two a chance to earn the trust of one of these pokemon and take them with you. " She smiled showing the trainers trust and respect.

Pokemon Achievement Unlocked
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Achievement: Catching 25 Wild Pokemon.
    Cost: 25

It looked as if the trainers would need to make a connection with one of the little eevees.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-16-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I'm not used to GCEA being active again lol.

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

When they arrived at the Pokemon Center, the group decided to split up to do whatever they wanted. The problem for Rose was that she wasn't sure what she wanted. She usually was happy to just follow everyone else. Going on her own made her nervous. She headed outside and walked around the town for a while without any particular destination in mind. Eventually she got a message on her poketech. She listened to it.

"Having a great time on the beach! Come join me!" The poketech's monotone voice repeated Rocky's message. Rose had nothing better to do so she began to head over.

As Rose approached the shore she could begin to feel a cool breeze coming from the direction of the water. It was not a particularly hot day, but it wasn't cold either. She realized when she got there that she had no way of knowing where on the beach Rocky was. She walked up to the shoreline, took her shoes off and let the waves hit her feet. The water was still cold, causing her to jump back. She turned back and walked along the beach looking for Rocky. After a couple minutes she found him.

"Rocky!" she called out, walking over. She saw that he was talking to a trainer with a Blaziken.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 19
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14-1 = 13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 285
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky looked at the young girl. "So you want to race some Pokemon?"

Speedy was super excited over this new trainer who somehow new his name. He was even more excited when he heard them discussing a race. "RATTATA! RATA RAT!" he cried out in a loud excited voice.

"Hmmm I don't know if any of my Pokemon feel like racing." Rocky said with a smile, deliberately ignoring Speedy.

The Rattata ran around in circles. "Rat rat rat rat ratatatattaaaaa!

"Perhaps my Charizard would like to race. But he is so happy floating on the air currents. Hmm who else do I have?"

Speedy raced up Rocky's side and sat on his shoulder, vibrating with energy as he called out, "Rattata, rat rat rat rattata!"

"Nope can't think of anyone who might like to race."

Speedy ran down Rocky's side and stood on the beach in front of him. The glare from Speedy was reminiscent of when Miss Jenkins, his 4th grade teacher was sick of his shenanigans and was about to tell him off. "RAT - TAT - TA!" Speedy said slowly and firmly.

"Well perhaps I could race my Rattata... if he is interested." said Rocky with a smile. "Where is the race to?"

From a a little way off Rocky hear Rose call out, "Rocky."

"Hi Rose!" He called back. "You are just in time. I am organising a Pokemon race with..." Rocky paused and turned to the girl.

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't catch your name. I am Roxbourough Smithwick, officially licensed gym challenge trainer. Rose is officially licensed too. We are kind of a big deal!"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

*Wow so much has happened since my last post! Two whole pages! I apologize for my lack of posting this week, I have had the worst cold starting Sunday until about yesterday, so I had been resting alot and thats why I havent been on in a few days. I apologize about my inactivity. I did my best to read up and try to catch up on whats currently going on in the story before I posted, but if I missed anything and thus am a bit dis oriented at all through out the post. I apologize in advance.*

The group walked for a couple more minutes, before Rose spoke up and suggested they camp out for the night. Brandon couldn't agree more, he felt there was no way they would find the pokemon center without getting lost in this darkness. He voiced his agreement and luckily the majority of the group agreed. The group set up camp and began fall asleep. Brandon rummaged in his pack and pulled out a couple blankets, he put 2 on the ground to act as a makeshift bed, he rolled the other one he had up and used it as a pillow. For warmth, Brandon had his pokemon sleep in a tight circle around him.

Skipper arranged a sleeping pattern so that there was always atleast 1 pokemon awake at all times in case they were ambushed or something and they could react quickly in defense. Skipper agreed to take the first shift and while he kept watch, he kept the flame on his tail as big as he could so he could provide some warmth for Brandon and the other pokemon. After eating a granola bar and drinking a couple sips of water, Brandon settled down into his makeshift bed. He was alseep within a few minutes.

The group awoke about 8:30 am in the morning. As Brandon packed up his stuff and ate another granola bar, he noticed an icon was flashing on his poketch. He tapped the icon and a video message from Alice played. She had met up with Meghan and they were at the pokemon center, Rocky's pokemon was fine and ready to be picked up. It also appeared that Alice and them were setting out to meet someone and that they would be back.

After the group had packed up and Brandon had taken another couple sips of water, the group set out for the pokemon center.

They arrived by about 9 am in the morning. It was then decided that the group should send their time at the pokemon doing their own things. Brandon decided to just sit outside the pokemon center with his pokemon and just relax and enjoy the view. Brandon let out all of his pokemon and told them they could play if they pleased. They all seemed very happy to hear this and proceeded to chase each other around and play fight. All except Skipper of course, the now big, serious minded pokemon just sat on the ground by the bench next to Brandon and watched. Brandon wanted to know why Skipper felt he couldn't played with the rest. He knew Skipper was serious minded, that is why he made him lead pokemon of his team, and that he was deeply respected by all the other pokemon and of course like any good leader, Skipper cared his image. It still did not explain why he wouldn't just play with the rest of the team. He spoke up and talked with the pokemon "Skipper, why don't you play with the others? They won't mind and they won't look at you any differently for playing. We are having down time, we are at a pokemon center, it is safe, no one or nothing is going to attack us here, we're safe and even if something did you would be within 10 yards of me and could swiftly react still. There is nothing wrong with playing and having fun Skipper, you have earned the right to play and have fun. Now I am not going to make you play of course, that is up to you, I just want to understand why."

At this Skipper turned his head to look at Brandon and gave him that serious minded look that he always has. He also said "Char Charrr Zard Zard Zard Charrii Zard Zard". It may seem crazy, but after all the time Brandon had spent his team, he actually understood what the pokemon said. He had said "I don't play, because in this dangerous world, it would be my luck that as I am playing with the others, something bad might happen to you and if it were and I didn't react in time to stop whatever it was and save you, I could never live myself. You are my life, I love you and while I know you and the other pokemon would not think any different of me for playing, I do not want to take that chance. That one chance that if while I was playing something happened to you and I didnt notice or react in time to save you, I just would not be able to live with myself. That is why I choose not to play. Maybe I am over worrying or simply too serious of a pokemon, but none the less, that is why I don't play" .

The 'words' touched Brandon deeply and caused a couple tears to roll down his cheek. He got up off the bench and gave him the pokemon a big hug. As he did so, he told the pokemon "I love you too Skipper, I love all of you. Don't ever forget that".

Then Brandon let go, wiped the tears away. Reached into his pack and took out a couple strips of beef jerky and handed a couple to Skipper for him to eat, ate one himself and as he sat there on the bench eating and watching his pokemon play. He realized just how lucky he was to be on such an adventure with such wonderful pokemon. He also realized just how precious and beatiful life was. He was glad to be able to spend his life with such wonderful pokemon and wonderful people.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 02-28-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (32/32)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x5), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice accepted the Bonsly egg gratefully and placed it in her bag next to the mystery egg. Despite all their walking, the mystery egg seemed no closer to hatching.

Egg Claim
    Bonsley Egg
    Steps to Hatch ( 0/30 to hatch)
    Achivement: Evolving 10 Pokemon.
    Cost: 15 Points
    Points Remaining: 409

Meg returned from checking her messages and the lady continued, offering the girls an Eevee as long as they could bond with one. Alice was excited about this. One of the little Eevee had already captured her attention when they had been out in the pen. (Assuming we're going back out to the Eevee....) Alice headed out to the Eevee pen and stepped inside. The Eevee were as excitable as before, jumping over each other and playing.

The same Eevee who had been nibbling on Alice's boot before was now chewing on a stick. The poor thing must be teething, Alice thought. Eevee didn't usually chew thing as much as say, a Growlithe might. Alice walked over to the little Eevee. She grabbed a small towel from her bag and poured some cold water on it from her drink bottle. The Eevee watched curiously as she tied the towel into a knot and held it out to the Eevee. The baby Pokemon looked confused for a moment but approached her, sniffing the towel. It bit into it, hard and then let go, letting out a small yap of pleasure. "That should be nice and soothing," Alice said happily as the Eevee lay down and began to chew on the towel happily. After a few moments, it dropped the towel and walked over to the Alice, nipping at her shoes playfully again.

"Would you like to come along with us?" Alice asked the Eevee. She could see now that it was a girl. "I promise I'll take good care of you."

"Vee?" the Eevee seemed to consider, looking back at all of its friends. It nodded. "Vee!"

"That's great!" Alice laughed. She held out her arms and the Eevee jumped into them and began to nibble at her fingers. Alice scooped up the towel and handed it to the Eevee to chew on instead of her fingers.

Pokemon claim
    Pokémon using: NA
    Pokémon trying to catch: Eevee
    Point Requirement: 25
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (6-1=5)
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 409
    Points After: 384
    GCEA

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 9 am
    Spoiler:

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

"Earn a pokemon's trust huh?" Meghan said to herself.

She smiled softly at the challenge. She looked to her partner the shiny little Riolu who had been a bit of a challenge himself.

"If I can win you over. I win any pokemon over." She said kneeling in front of him.

" Any advice to help me out?" She asked

The shy little Riolu just smiled softly and blushed shaking his head.

She brushed her hand through his fur and stood up. As she walked in she looked around to get a feel for the little eevees. The excited pokemon were hard to gauge. As the rushed towards she planted her feet. This time they wouldn't overtake her. This time she had a plan. She reached into her bag and pulled out a couple of berries.

She put her hand up. "Stop!" she commanded

The puzzled little pokemon just stopped and looked up at the trainer.

"Whichever one of you little critters wants one of these will have to take on the might Tidus!" She said reaching back for his ball.

The big alligator type pokemon came out of his ball and almost all the eevees jumped back. A few curious eevees didn't flee from the pokemon's appearance. Meghan handed over all but one of the berries to Tidus. The brave little eevee's moved in playfully running towards the big water type. Once they got in close they each made attempts to get the berries but none were fast enough to catch Tidus. When the others noticed Tidus wasn't mean they all rushed over. Meghan shook her head smiling. Tidus was now covered in playful little eevees.

Her first thought was that this wasn't going to work but then she noticed one Eevee had separated from the others. This one had taken the time to watch her every move. The pokemon waited for the others to leave and turned back towards Meghan. It strolled over to her and sat down right in front of her.

" Eevee." It said looking towards her hand.

Meghan smiled bending over. As she slowly opened her hand to reveal the berry the little pokemon stayed calm. Meghan reached down and handed the berry over.

"Clever girl.." She said with a smile.

The little eevee took the berry in its mouth but didn't devour it right away. She instead put the berry down and looked back towards where Tidus had come from. Meghan looked towards her belt.

"Pokeball huh?"

The eevee nodded looking back at Tidus.

"EEVEEEE EEEVVV" She said

" A little young for training aren't you?" Meghan said with a smile

The pokemon shook its head and planted its feet.

"Eevee!"

The little eevee then turned towards the others and Tidus. She took a moment and took off running. The little pokemon moved swiftly through the group getting to the front of the group she ran up Tidus's back and snatched one of the berries right out of his hand. Meghan shook her head.

" Okay show off it's up to you."

She put the pokeball down and the pokemon rushed over and pressed her nose to button. Once the light flashed the little eevee was captured.

Pokemon claim
    Pokémon using: NA
    Pokémon trying to catch: Eevee
    Point Requirement: 25
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (10-1=9)
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 1398
    Points After: 1373

Meghan held up the pokemon watching it lock.
    " We're going to have some fun." She said softly before putting it in her bag. She then called back Tidus and said goodbye to the eevees. Auric waited for her on the outside.

Meghan looked back towards Alice.
    " You ready?"

She then looked to the daycare keeper.
    " Thank you for this opportunity. I will train the little eevee to the best of my ability."

The lady smiled
    " I would hope so."

Looking at Alice she commented
    " You both look like strong trainers. Though I'm not sure either of you is strong enough to beat my husband."

"Husband?" Meghan said following after her.

" My granddaughter is good at promoting this place to tourist but she's always trying to get people to battle her grandfather. The old goat lives just down the road. I'll you the same thing I tell everyone else. No matter what he offers it's not worth it. He still battles by the old rules. The loser has to give up one of their pokemon and the old fool got his hand on one of those Mega Stones. I would suggest going around his house altogether."

(*Leaving this for Sarah to respond)

Meanwhile

Rose had found her way over to Rocky who was about to get into a race with a trainer she wasn't familiar with.

"Roxbourough? That's a fancy name. My friends call me Chloe. You two have gym badges?" She questioned before getting back to the point.

"The race will be through the town to the Daycare Center. Since I need to get back their anyways this helps me out." She giggled.

"Though you will need to win the race to find out my secret. Deal?"

( @Brettles you can control the race to get to the pokemon center.)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (32/32)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), Eevee (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball (x5), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice followed Meg back inside with her new Eevee in a Pokeball in her bag. The daycare lady seemed pleased. " You both look like strong trainers. Though I'm not sure either of you is strong enough to beat my husband." she said.

"Husband?" Meghan said, echoing Alice's thoughts. Could it be...?

The daycare lady explained that her husband was the old man that Chloe had mentioned. But that he would expect to keep one of their Pokemon if he defeated them, and that he could use mega evolution. Alice didn't like the sound of that at all.

"Give up a Pokemon?" Alice was shocked. "Thanks for the warning," she said seriously. She didn't want to risk any of her Pokemon. "I don't think I'll be battling, but are you still keen, Meg?" Alice asked her friend. "Thanks so much for the Bonsly egg, and Eevee. I'll take great care of them, I promise," she said to the daycare lady.
    GCEA

*I terraformed the town a little bit for my race to the top of the hill. I hope that is OK :) *

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 19
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14-1 = 13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 285
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky held out his hand and shook Chloe’s hand.

“Deal! Additionally if your Pokemon is able to beat Speedy back to the Pokemon Center, Speedy will share his cheese wheel with your Pokemon.” Rocky said to his competitor.

“Ratata! Rata Rata rat!” said Speedy.

“Then you had better make sure you win!” Rocky replied to the Rattata.

Speedy grinned and nodded.

“Alright then, here are the rules.” Chloe said. “At the far end of the beach is a pile of seashells. At this end of town is Mrs Haberdash’s flower garden. Towards the end of town is a large hill, and an apple tree is in bloom. The Daycare center is at the bottom of the hill. The first Pokemon to arrive at the daycare center with a seashell, one of Mrs Haberdeash’s prized roses and an apple from the top of the hill wins. If my Speedy wins, we get your Rattata’a cheese wheel. If your Speedy wins , I’ll share my secret.

“That should give us time to walk back to the Day-care center and be there when the first Pokemon gets back. So are you ready?”

“Sounds fair!” Rocky said. “OK Speedy, if you don’t want to share your cheese you had better win this one!”

Speedy smiled and said, “Rattata”.

“OK, prepare for the race of the Speedys!” Announced Chloe. “Racers are you ready.”

“Blaziken!” said Chloe’s Speedy.

“Rattata!” crried out Rocky’s Speedy excitedly.

“Ready! Set! GO!” Chloe called out.

The two Speedys ran out towards the end of the beach.

“Come on, Roxy! We better get moving! If you Pokemon is anything like mine, we will have to hurry back to the day-care center to beat them.”

Rocky watched his Rattata take and early lead. Speedy was going to love this, and he had the endless energy reserves to keep up that speed all day. He smiled this race was in the bag.

“OK Chloe. Lets go!”

They walked towards the town, hurrying to try to beat their racing Pokemon.

After a minute he heard an excited “Rattata, Rata Rat!” from behind them.

He turned smiling, but then saw what Speedy was Carrying. Speedy had chosen the largest pair of seashells that he could find. They looked like white wings, they were bigger than Speedy. The weight was slowing the Rattata down. In the distance he could see the much larger Blaziken, with a much smaller seashell, catching up.

“Keep going Speedy. To the Rose Garden aand then climb the hill and then get to the Day care center!” Rocky called out as the Rattata passed him.

“Catch him, while he is weighed down!” Chloe encouraged her Blaziken as it passed.

The two Pokemon raced off into the distance.

Rocky and Chloe kept walking and eventually passed an angry old woman tending her rose bushes. She looked up.

“Your Pokemon has been in my roses again, Chloe!” the old woman yelled. I’ll be telling your parents about this, just you wait and see if I don’t. You young people today! Back in my day, our Pokemon respected other people’s roses.”

Rocky and Chloe raced by trying not to let Old Mrs Haberdash hit them with her waling stick.

They arrived at the Day care centre and looked up the hill. They could see The Blaziken at the top near the high lookout, he was starting his final leg of the race down the hill. Rocky’s Rattata was just approaching the tree.

The Blaziken was out in front. This wasn’t looking good for Rocky and his Speedy.

Rocky could just make out what was going on as Speedy climbed up into the tree and grabbed an apple. Then unexpectantly the Rattata ran as fast as he could, out into the air and started plummeting toward the town below…

To be continued…

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(0/36)...Tidus (0/30)..Volt(10/35) .......Thrash(0/30) Nacht (0/29) Sappy(4/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 9:20 am
    Spoiler:

Team
    http://orig13.deviantart.net/1b4a/f/2016/362/b/a/passimian_by_alolan_sprites-dat7cm5.gif
    Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

The daycare owner warned them of her husband's stipulations.

Give up a Pokemon?" ."Thanks for the warning," Alice said seriously.
    "I don't think I'll be battling, but are you still keen, Meg?" Alice asked. "Thanks so much for the Bonsly egg, and Eevee. I'll take great care of them, I promise," Alice said to the daycare lady.

Meghan turned to Alice.
    " I really don't like the idea of battling for pokemon like they property." She said losing her excitement for a battle.

Meghan turned to the lady and thanked her.

She just smiled and said
    "Your welcome girls! Good Luck!"

As the two walked out Meghan looked down the road.
    " Why would people challenge someone knowing they could lose a pokemon. What could have drawn them in? Pride maybe? I need to see what people risk a pokemon for." She said heading down the path towards the old man's house.

They weren't sure who exactly this man was. All they had to go on was his ferocity in battle. It really irked Meghan that unsuspecting trainers might be losing pokemon to an unassuming trainer. If this man was using a Mega Pokemon then he could any of the visitors by surprise. Meghan focused on that fact as two two reached the ranch style home hidden away.

Upon reaching the home Meghan walked up to the door and knocked. There was no immediate answer. She looked to Alice and kind of shrugged. After a second knock, a voice from just around the house called to them.

" I am in the back. Please join me." the voice said in a mostly welcoming tone.

As they walked around the house there he stood. This was no little old man. The powerful looking trainer was sparing with his pokemon.

Elder General Stone Marks

" Ahhh, wonderful new trainers." He said with a smile

" Please feel free to come join me. You can call me General Stone Marks formally of Johto Resistance and Kanto first battalion. If you are here it must mean that you have come seeking a great treasure." He smiled confidently

Stone Marks then pointed towards the round orb situated on a stone platform near the entrance to the battling area.

" That is a mega stone and the prize of many tourists who comes to this island hoping to score one of the islands buried gems. It is said that the island has created traps for those trainers who try and claim the others Mega Stones. Since I claimed this one anyone who wants needs to get it from me.I currently possess two mega stones, The Herocnite and well you'll find out the other if you have come to battle. "

Stone marks removed his jacket and folded it placing it on a nearby bench.
    "Most trainers come seeking riches. Only to find that they were under the blind assumption that because they evolved their Charmanders they must automatically be league competitors. So when they reach me they always fall short. I have won 37 battles in a row. The pokemon I process come from all over the globe. If you choose to battle me it will be for one of your team members. I do not want you to assume that this is a fair battle. You, two young ladies, look like good people. I would hate to have sent you packing one short." He said firmly in a direct way.

Meghan listened carefully to what he said. This trainer had more experience than she did. He possessed pokemon from all over the globe. Something about his tone bothered her, though.
    " We were approached by your granddaughter she is a sweet kid but a little misleading. I am guessing that's why the others have come here. Not many of them could have come face to face with a Mega Pokemon. With all due respect General Stone Marks I am not a tourist here. You spoke of other Mega Stones. My friend here found one of them after capturing an ancient pokemon. The rest of my group no doubt has gotten their hands on at least 3 more mega stones. If you are the challenge set out before me to earn a Mega Stone then I will do what I must. It would be my honor to take that stone off your hands." Meghan smiled playfully

She reached back calling out Kaze.

" And I'll be doing it with my evolved Charmander!"

Meghan never seemed to learn. Whenever put in this situation she always ran towards it head on. Maybe if only for a moment she felt alive. She thought about Kyo in her excitement. Wishing she could be there to cheer her on. Meghan looked towards Alice.

"I imagine you think this is reckless but you battled and captured an ancient pokemon. Did you ever think that was possible ?" She smiled

Elder General Stone Marks

"My pokemon and I were starting to get restless. Do not flinch, young lady, this battle will be over fast!"

Kricketune (T: Bug)

Hawlucha (T: Flying/Fighting)

Delcatty (T: Normal)

Seismitoad (T: Water/Ground)

Decidueye (T: Ghost/Grass)

Mega Gengar (T: Ghost/Poison)

The Battle
    Spoiler:

Level Up
    Pokemon Leveling Up: Honchkrow
    Current Level: 29
    Level After:30
    Cost: 2 Points
    Points On Hand: 1374
    Points After: 1372

Opponents: Kricketune
    Attacker: Kaze
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 36
    Bonuses: -10 (-10 Double Type Bonus)
    Opponent's Remaining Points:0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 16
    Kricketune Fainted

Opponents: Hawlucha
    Attacker: Volt
    Attacker's Point Value: 35
    Bonuses: -5 (-5 Type Bonus)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10
    Hawlucha Fainted

Opponents: Delcatty
    Attacker: Sappy
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5
    Delcatty Faints

Opponents: Seismitoad
    Attacker: Tidus (Feraligatr)
    Opponent's Remaining Points:1
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Tidus Fainted

Opponents: Seismitoad
    Attacker: Sappy
    Opponent's Point Value: 1
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses:
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Seismitoad Fainted

Opponents: Decidueye
    Attacker: Kaze
    Opponent's Point Value: 36
    Attacker's Point Value: 16
    Opponent's Remaining Points:10
    Kaze Fainted

Opponents: Decidueye
    Attacker: Nacht
    Opponent's Point Value: 10
    Attacker's Point Value: 29
    Opponent's Remaining Points:10
    Decidueye Fainted

Opponents: Mega Gengar
    Attacker: Thrash
    Opponent's Point Value: 50
    Bonuses: +5 (+ 10 mega - 5 Ground over Poison)
    Opponent's Remaining Points:25
    Thrash Fainted

Opponents: Mega Gengar
    Attacker: Nacht
    Opponent's Point Value: 25
    Bonuses: + 5 (+5 Mega Over)
    Both Fainted

The battle started off fast. The two trainers put everything they had into. As they reached battler showed off their skills the match went back and forth. When Meghan called out Sappy Stone Marks laughed. It seemed to him that he was fainted to have this battle. Meghan took an early lead but hit a wall when it came to Seismitoad. Meanwhile, Meghan was shocked when Marks called out a strange pokemon which she couldn't id. The ghost grass Decidueye then battled through Kaze. The battle stayed matched until Stone Marks used the awesome power of Mega Evolution. Revealing his Mega Gengar to Meghan's team. It took what was left in Meghan's Pokemon to bring down the Mega Pokemon.

After all was said and done Stone Marks team had been defeated. Meghan rushed out to check on Nacht but the pokemon fell over in exhaustion. She called her back.

"You did great ." She smiled

She stood up looking at the General.

The man growled a little.
    "I lost?? I lost???" He said angry and confused

After a moment he started to smile
    "Now that was a hell of a battle!"

" I made a mistake underestimating you." He said with a half smile

" I won't be doing that again."

Meghan smiled
    "Now then. About that Mega Stone."

The man waved his arm.
    "Take it. It's yours and as per the rules take this." He said tossing over a pokeball.

"He is a damn good pokemon. Maybe traveling more with a strong trainer will help unlock his full potential.

Item Claim
    Item: Herocrosite
    Event: Mega Starter Event

Pokemon Claiming
    Pokemon: Hawlucha (Mysterio Jr)
    Event: Bday 16

"Please now, come inside and let us heal our pokemon." Stone Marks said

" You are welcome to come in as well and grab some poketreats." He said to Alice.

After 10 minutes the two were ready to go.

"Just north of here you'll find an odd looking totem. In the field surrounding it hides a very special pokemon. It may be worth your time to stop by and catch one. You'll know them when you see them." He said showing the girls out.

The two left the house and headed back towards the road.
    "What do you think?" Meghan said to Alice

(Sorry that was a lot, Sarah..LOL)

Meanwhile

Combusken took the lead and was moving down the hill towards the Daycare Center. It looked like the race was all but won. Until Speedy rushed up the large tree that overlooked the Pokemon Daycare and used an apple to launch itself into the air. The little rat flew through the air coming down just ahead of the Combusken who tripped over the small pokemon and the two rolled down the hill coming to stop. When the smoke cleared. Rattatas tail touched the building. In its grasps were all the items it had collected along the way.

Chloe ran down the hill

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" She called out almost tripping down the hill herself.

Once Rocky and Rose reached the location they noticed Rocky's Speedy had won.
    "That was a great race, Mister!!"

At that moment the elderly lady who ran the Daycare Appeared.
    " What is all the rukus out here?" She joked looking at the pokemon and the children racing to down the hill.

"Chloe is this your doing? and who are your friends?" The lady asked

"Sorry Grams!" She sighed

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Rose had arrived just in time to watch Rocky's Pokemon race another trainer's Pokemon. Rocky greeted Rose and introduced her to Chloe. Before she really realized what was happening however, the race had already started. They all struggled to keep up with the Pokemon. Rose couldn't even keep up with Rocky. She only pushed herself harder when a woman began yelling at them about Chloe's Pokemon being in her roses. Eventually, exhausted and out of breath, she fell completely behind. She wasn't quite sure how to get back, so she slowed down and took her time. It only took her a moment before she found somewhere she recognized. From there she was able to find her way back quickly.

She ran down the hill towards the daycare, where Chloe and Rocky had already arrived. She stopped at the bottom next to Rocky, completely out of breath.