Page 197 of 204 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2035

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew, Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x4)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Mega Cov / Four Island
    Description: A small island connected to four Island.
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Daycare: Open
    Ice Cave: Open
    Mega Peak: Open
    Mega Cavern: Open
    Lorelei House: Open
    Foggy Forest: Open
    Time: 10 am
    Day: 33
    Month: June 4th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Logan
    Spoiler:

Trainer Name: Logon Flanagan

Team
    http://orig13.deviantart.net/1b4a/f/2016/362/b/a/passimian_by_alolan_sprites-dat7cm5.gif
    Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

"Hey, Rose it's Alice and Meg! Welcome back. Thanks for taking care of my infected Pokemon Alice. Good to see you again, Meg. Did you find any sign of how we arrived here? I won a Pokemon Race!" Rocky proudly.

"Ooh... wait a minute... Chloe! You said you had a secret for me if I won the race. Time to pay up!" he then said to the young trainer Chole

When Meghan saw Rocky and Rose she rushed up to them quickly giving Rose a hug and slugging Rocky in the arm.
    " Hey, guys! It's no problem really. I bought extra berries with me before I headed out to find you guys on the S.S. Ann. I knew they would come in handy. I'm lucky they didn't get crushed in all the camotion on that ship." she paused

"Sadly, I have not, maybe if we're lucky Kyo found out something from her Rocket friends that could get us off the island. The only thing I did was capture some shadow pokemon, run into Alice here, and battle a powerful trainer," she said turning her attention to the woman.

Meghan pulled out the Herocrosite.
    " And winning this." She smiled

The lady started laughing and Chole jumped up.
    "You beat gramps! That means.." she paused

" Mr. Roxs worth.." She said unsure of what to call Rocky.

" Your friends already know the secret. Look!" She pointed to the little spiky earned Pichu.

Meghan looked back.
    "Oh yeah, we have an admirer but it seems to be looking for someone else." She smiled

"If you'll excuse me, I gotta heal my pokemon! Maybe give them a break." She said walking past. She followed the elderly woman into the next room to heal her pokemon.

Alice stood with a smile. The little Pichu curiously took a few steps towards Rocky before hiding behind Alice's legs.

For Rocky to unlock
    Special Pokemon Unlocked
    Pokemon:
    Hold Item:
    Special stuff: This pokemon can not evolve! Well, it can but will lose the light ball! It also will allow you to hold two items (Only pokemon of its kind) meaning that this pokemon can hold an evolite so it will not get by evolution bones. (After 25 considered a Pikachu/ after 35 a Raichu)

As Rose and Alice caught up with each other. Brandon appeared. He had taken a hunch that the team might be interested in the Daycare Center and it paid off. As he approached the entrance he saw Rocky, Alice, and Rose standing out front. Soon after the CPU phone started to ring and Meg appeared.

" That was Logan. He met up with Kyo and they are waiting for us at the Pokemon Center." She smiled

"We may have a way off the island!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 25
    [B]Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30):[B] 1
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 288
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky smiled at the little Picju hiding behind Alice.

"Hello little fellow. Who are you?"

"Pichu! Pi Pi!" the Pichu said nervously, hiding away from the huge trainer.

"Do you want to come and play?" Rocky asked.

The Pichu buried shook its head and looked terrified of the big scary trainer.

"Oh well looks like it's not coming with me! Anyone else want to adopt a Pichu?"

Rocky turned to walk away, and then turned back as he heard a conversation start behind him.

"Ratatta, rat rat ratta?" Speedy asked pointing at the Pichu's strange glowing ball.

"Pichu Pi!" the Pichu replied, pulling the ball away form the curious rattata.

"Rata, rat rat rat!" Speedy zoomed over and up Rocky's leg and disappeared into Rocky's backpack. After some miscellaneous rustling and clunking the rattata raced back down to the Pichu. In his paws he now had teh sea shells tah he had taken form teh beach.

"Rattata, Ratta Rat Rattata Rat!", Speedy said excitedly pointing at the seashells.

"Pichu?" the Pichu replied with rising curiosity. Then the little Pichu placed his light ball in one half of the seashells. Speedy then closed the shell and little bursts of light and strange patterns shone through tiny holes in the seashells.

"Rattata, Rata rat tatta!" Speedy said looking up at the light on the ceiling.

The Pichu nodded. "Pi Pi Pichu!" it then punched its paw into the air aiming at the light. A burst of electricity shot out from the Pichu smashing the light.

Darkness descended, only broken by the eerily beautiful patterns made form the light ball inside the seashells. Twin giggles of a pichu and a rattata broke out as they started to run around the room with the seashells making light patterns light up the room in strange ways.

Speedy laughed and ran up Rocky's side and sat on his shoulder. The little Pichu was having so much fun that he climbed up Rocky and sat on his other shoulder.

"So I guess you are coming with us then, Pichu." Rocky said to the Pichu.

The Pichu giggled and nodded.

Pokémon using: Rattata
    Pokémon trying to catch: Spiky-eared Pichu with Light Ball (30)
    Point Requirement: FREE
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball x1 (812 left)
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: NA
    Points After: NA

Rocky looked at the smashed light and at the slightly annoyed look on the owners faces. "Sorry about the damage folks. Speedy, you know the drill!"

Speedy burried his way into Rocky's backpack and pulled out Rocky's credit card. He then ran to the counter and gave the day care center the card and his most endearing smile.

After dealing with the damages Rocky took his rambunctious Pokemon outside.

"Hey, Brandon. There you are. Isn't this an amazing little town. I may have to buy a holiday house here so I can come back and visit."

Meg appeared and said something about Logan, Rocky was distracted by a passing Wingull, so he missed most of what she said. Then he heard her say, "We may have a way off the island!"

"That is awesome. Time to get back on this gym challenge! I can't wait to get back to the mainland. I want to see what Rusty can do wit this Mega stone I found. Where did you say this way off the is land was?"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Mystery Egg: 25/?

Rose handed over her pokedex to the woman. " You two have been active like the last two young ladies that came through here. How amazing." She said. "T-thank you." Rose responded. Just as the woman was giving them eggs, Alice and Meghan showed up.

Pokemon claim: Mime Jr Egg
    Steps to Hatch ( 0/30 to hatch)
    Cost: 15 Points

Meghan gave Rose a hug. Everyone talked for a few minutes before Meghan said that they had a way off the island. Rose realized that this meant they were going back to business as usual. The past day had been one of the most relaxing of their entire trip. Once they left the island, who knew what they might encounter. They were still wanted, and Dredd could show up at any time. Still though, they were the only ones that could stop Dredd. They had to stop him for Max. Rose hadn't completely given up on saving Max yet either. She would do anything if it meant bringing him back.

"Where is our next stop then?" Rose questioned.

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Kaze(36/36)...Tidus (30/30)..Volt(35/35) .......Thrash(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly, Shadow Yamask. Shadow Poochyena. Duskull, Eevee )
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets rid of an electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 11:15 am
    Spoiler:

Team
    http://orig13.deviantart.net/1b4a/f/2016/362/b/a/passimian_by_alolan_sprites-dat7cm5.gif
    Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

As Pichu and Rocky became friends the elderly lady and Meghan appeared. Meghan let the group know they had a way off the island.

" We need to get back to back to the mainland. If at all possible we need to get in contact from Stacy to see what if anything she found out on One Island. We need to head back to the Pokemon Center and then quickly make our way north. There is research ship that is docked up there and once they have their supplies they were leaving so we need to move!" Meghan said looking at the team.

It occurred to her in that moment they would be leaving the peace of this island to head back into the Choas. Maybe a day wasn't enough she thought to herself. Maybe the others needed more time. Then she realized how much damage Dredd could do in a day if he was still running around out there.

She turned and headed back towards the path. Before the team could take off however the elderly woman stopped them.

" You all are carrying and egg that I have never seen. When the young master here asked me I had no idea. There is a breeder in Celadon City who came from Hoenn. Some would consider her the mother of all egg research. If anyone can tell you about those eggs it's her. Though, if you let her talk for too long she will start to tell you how legends are hiding out in human form there." She smiled

" To think, a little blue haired girl could be a god." she smiled

Chole waved goodbye.
    "Does that mean there are Yellow haired boys with electric powers running around here?" She asked following her grandmother back into the pokemoncenter.

The team powered through heading right to the Pokemon Center and meeting up with the others. There Meghan made her way to Kyo. @Noblejanobii

" Took long enough," she said fixing her hair to not look like a mess. Meghan wanted to wrap her arms around the trainer to playful mess with her but her face turned red and she stopped in her tracks a few steps away.

" New clothes huh? Pretty spiffy? Are you the new boss of Team Rocket?" she asked
    Before Kyo could answer Meg jumped in.

"You can tell me on the way to the boat. Its time to get back to the mission at hand."

Once the team was together Logan followed them through the wooded path. To the remote northern beach. There they noticed a ship just off shore.
    " Well, it looks like this is it." Logan smiled

He looked at the team wishing he had gotten more of a chance to get to know.
    " Listen, mega training isn't easy. So don't slack off. I mean you guys tend to run off a lot." He joked

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 78 (+1)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 10
    Pokemon Roster:

Clefable (30/30)
    [Clefable, Female]

Starmie (30/30)
    [Starmie, Ungendered]

Morpheus (25/25)
    [Zorua, Male]

Achlys (22/22)
    [Whirlipede, Female]

Zeme (16/16)
    [Bayleef, Female]

Hadur (30/30)
    [Gallade, Male]

Man was Kyo glad to see everyone again. Sure, being in a White Rocket base had its perks, but Kyo would rather be surrounded by familiar faces than a building of strangers. She was eager to share with Meg all that had gone on in the past day's adventures and approached her swiftly. The two embraced and Kyo held it for a bit longer than was probably necessary before smiling at Meg's teasing. She nodded a little and began to follow Meg to the boat. On the way Kyo explained everything that had happened, from the smugglers to the promotion to the new uniform to her own pokemon to the galladite. From the sounds of the stories of the others, everyone had been through quite an adventure while she was away. Kyo glanced back towards Logan at his jeering and shrugged a little.

"It's not usually on purpose. Though, in my case, I can't keep doing that too much. I went off the grid for a bit too longer. My superiors were beginning to think I was dead." Kyo turned her gaze to Meg. "I would be if not for your rescue at the base outside of Vermillion." She looked back at Logan. "It does make for some pretty entertaining stories and adventures, I'll give it that. If there's anything this crew can do, it's find the best adventures."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 03-19-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (34/34)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), Eevee (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball (x4), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

As they walked to the boat, Alice walked quietly behind Meg and Kyo, and listened to Kyo's story. She still didn't really understand how the Black Rockets fit together with the White Rockets and all that. She couldn't wait to get back to the mainland, even if Dredd was waiting for them.

When they arrived at the boat, Logan spoke up, " Well, it looks like this is it."

It does make for some pretty entertaining stories and adventures, I'll give it that. If there's anything this crew can do, it's find the best adventures," Kyo replied.

"Wait," Alice said suddenly. "The mega stones... how do we use them? We need a key stone right?" Max had used one, she remembered... to evolve his Swampert back in Mt. Moon. It seemed like so long ago now. Mega Aerodactyl... she thought. Would she be able to control it? Even with a key stone, would it evolve for her in the first place?
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) ) Rusty (32/32) Flash Flood (5/5) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Angel (27/27)

Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 27
    Bonsley Egg counter (hatches at 30): 3
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(13), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (6),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(2), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat(1), Shuca Berry(2 Changes a pokemons Color), Enigma Berry (1 Evolves a pokemon one stage), Belue Berry(3 User's level drops 5 points)

Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 288
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky listened to Meg joke about a blue haired girl being a god.

"I have heard that rumor. They say that the legends walk among us. I don't know if it's true but that is one thing that i won't make jokes about."

"I want to talk to this breeder in Celadon. Hopefully she can tell us about these eggs. But I really want to hear more about these legends. Ever since Moltres appeared to me in Viridian forest, I have been hoping to meet a legends expert."

Kyo appeared dressed in a more formal Team Rocket outfit.

"Good to see you back Kyo. You look very official in that uniform. And yes I enjoy the adventures that we go on too. Althoughis it asking too much for an adventure in a 5-star hotel and spa for a week or two?"

Alide talked about needing a key-stone to activate a Mega-evolution. Rocky didn't know about mega-evolution so he tried to change the topic.

"Nice looking boat you have there, Logan! I don't know the sea-lanes around this area. Where are we headed next?"

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Auric (25)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Metal Coat

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 11:15 am
    Spoiler:

Team

Buck/ Clamp / Ceaser

Meghan cracked a rare smile as Kyo spoke. "Promotion? Smugglers? New Pokemon and a Mega Stone to boot..Never a dull moment with you, huh... Geez I had to challenge a former gym leader and put one of my pokemon on the chopping blocks just to get mine." She laughed shaking her head.

"It's not usually on purpose. Though, in my case, I can't keep doing that too much. I went off the grid for a bit too longer. My superiors were beginning to think I was dead." Kyo turned her gaze to Meg. "I would be if not for your rescue at the base outside of Vermillion."

"If you recall I wasnt exectly a hero..the way I acted still upsets me." She said putting her head down for a moment.

She noticed they had reached the docks

As they reached the dock area that had been where the ship had been stationed. Logan spoke up.
    "Looks like this is it." he said happy but a little sad

" Listen, mega training isn't easy. So don't slack off. I mean you guys tend to run off a lot." He joked before stopping short of the docks.

Kyo looked back at Logan. "It does make for some pretty entertaining stories and adventures, I'll give it that. If there's anything this crew can do, it's find the best adventures."

Logan laughed
    " It seems like, I had a lot of fun with you just in the last day. Though, I feel like Im missing out on a lot." He said still not fully caught up on whatever the trainers had been through.

Rocky spoke up next
    "Nice looking boat you have there, Logan! I don't know the sea-lanes around this area. Where are we headed next?"

"I wish, I just hoped a ride here. I asked if they could take you as far as One Island. There you should be able to catch a ride back to the mainland."

Further up the dock men lowered down a ladder for the team to climb up to get on the ship.
    " Sorry it couldnt be more." he sighed

Meghan nodded
    "Thanks for this, Logan." she reached her hand out.

Before Alice went anywhere she stopped

"Wait," Alice said suddenly. "The mega stones... how do we use them? We need a key stone right?" Max had used one, she remembered... to evolve his Swampert back in Mt. Moon. It seemed like so long ago now. Mega Aerodactyl... she thought. Would she be able to control it? Even with a key stone, would it evolve for her in the first place?

Logan smacked his head
    "Oh thats right you werent there when I explained how to access its power." Logan turned back towards the treeline

" Learning to Mega Evolve is not as simple as just usin the stone. I wish I could help you guys...but my viewers are expecting me to finish my four island video. Its actually how I got the money to come here.."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

After about 20 minutes it was time to go find the others. Brandon took 1 long sip from his water bottle, then put it back in his pack, put the pack on his back and stood up. He told skipper it was time to go. Skipper stood up, nodded and went to go inform the other pokemon. Within a couple minutes, Skipper had got Brandon's pokemon into defensive formation. Then they set out, Brandon looking at his poketch, making sure to follow the route it would take precisely. About 10 to 15 minutes later, Brandon saw the daycare, and began to walk toward it. As he walked up to the building, he saw Rocky and a couple others from the group. Rocky greeted him and asked him something, but Brandon was distracted by his poketch, trying to return it to the main screen. He didn't really hear what Rocky said. Brandon replied with a simple "Hey guys" and proceeded to walk up to Rocky and the others.

After a bit Meghan spoke up and said it was time to head back and meet the others. They did so and came across the rest of the group at the pokemon center. After short bit of catching up, the group decided it was time to return to the mainland and began to head out towards the docks where a ship awaited them. As they began to board, the group said their farewell to Logan, who mentioned something about using the mega stones to mega evolve was more then just using the stone but didnt have time to explain further as he had to finish a video or something. As this was happening, Brandon just stood and prepared to board the ship with the group. It seemed this was it, small break was over, it was time to go and see what chaos lay ahead in one island. For better or for worse, it was time to finish what they started.

*I apologize for the somewhat rushed post, I have to go to work soon, but I wanted to get in a response to catch Brandon up as I noticed things are moving quickly again in the story. :)*
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (34/34)
    [Venusaur, Male]
    Paprika (35/35)
    [Raichu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Aerodactyl]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), Eevee (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball (x4), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Logan bid the group farewell. When Alice asked about the mega stones, he told them that they needed more than the stone to evolve their Pokemon, but he wasn't able to give them more help as he had work to do. Alice was disappointed. She had hoped they would return to Kanto with the power of mega evolution. Enough power to maybe face Dredd. But it seemed like that wouldn't be happening.

"Good luck with your video," she said to Logan. "Thanks for the help." She climbed up the ladder and onto the boat. It would be cool to have a surfing Pokemon... she thought. She didn't like water much but riding on Blastoise earlier had been awesome. With a pang, she thought of Stacy and Ty. She hoped Stacy was coping alright.
    GCEA