Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name:Marcela Nightshade
    Team:

Archie-[M]-16/16

Lyra-[F]-48/48

Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items: Pokeball(x9),Premierball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 105

As the team focused on training, she saw Brandon's ekans viciously strike the defenceless caterpie, only making it suffer enough to paralyse it. She felt sorry for it, but she needed to strengthen Lyra if she wanted to stand any chance against the Cerulean gym leader.

"Alright Lyra, finish the job! Thundershock!" Marcela ordered "Maaaa!" Lyra's wool gave off static sparks as the electricity merged into a beam and K.O'd the caterpie making it faint. After a few more pokemon had been taken down, Lyra levelled up by quite a few levels. Marcela had this strange feeling within herself that her Mareep was ready to evolve. Some say it was strange, but Marcela had a good intuition when it came to sensing the evolution of other people's pokemon.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Mareep
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Flaffy
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 105
    Points After Evolution: 90

Just as Alice and Meghan had arrived, Marcela had noticed a strange pure glow enveloping her Mareep. As she looked at what was happening with an expression of amazement, she noticed Lyra changed shape, taking on a taller height and now standing on two feet. The bulb on her tail was a clear crystal blue, her yellow wool turned to a milk snow white and her skin colour was no longer blue, but a vibrant candy floss pink, she had evolved into a Flaffy! "My goodness! You're a flaffy now!" Marcela said in excitement and delight, giving Lyra a gentle squeeze. It was one thing seeing someone else's pokemon evolve in front of your own eyes, but experiencing it for yourself was certainly something completely different. "Flaaaaf~" said Lyra hugging her trainer back happily, finally feeling like she achieved something.

She heard Meghan speak to her "Sorry to interrupt but you wanted to do some training right. Alice and I would like to help you."

"Oh sure, but could Brandon come along with us? He said his team needs to get used to him" she smiled at her friend then looked to see that Rocky had approached them "Oh there you are. I have been looking for You two! The sons of Arcanine send their thanks for helping today." He handed over 2 more of the stones.

Item claiming: Fire Stone
    Quantity: 1
    Cost: Free

"Oh thank you Rocky" she smiled happily taking the fire stone he'd handed to her.

(Yeps, just thought that this would be a good time for me to evolve at least one of my team members, considering it's been quite a while into the story now. Hope I've done the evolution stage right too. And yeah sorry if I kinda rushed. I just won't have any time to post for the next 2 weeks since I'll be going abroad on holiday.)
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-21-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^