Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

After Brandon introduced himself and the group, the woman explained about how ferries were not coming after what happened at One Island, but that there was a trainer by the name of Lorelei that might be able to help them.

The group thanked the woman then headed to where this Lorelei apparently lived. As they approached her cottage, it suddenly got extremelly cold, Brandon zipped his hoodie up further, put the hood over his head and put his hands in his pockets. It was so cold, he could see his breath. Some of Brandon's pokemon were slightly uncomfortable with the extreme cold as well. Skipper sensing his trainer and fellow pokemon didnt like the cold, wrapped his arms and tail around Brandon's other pokemon and Brandon himself. He also made the flame on his tail grow bigger as to make it a little warmer in there for them. It helped slightly, but with this sheer cold, not even the huge fire type's best efforts helped all that much. Rocky's Charizard Fury, also was doing his best to warm up the eerily cold place for everyone. As this was happening Rocky asked if anyone knew anything about Lorelei, to Brandon's surprise Kyo, stepped up to offer information on her. Brandon was shocked, it seemed this girl knew alot. He wondered how many books had read and study as kid. He also wondered how she became affilated with Team Rocket at all. That was water under the bridge now though, he supposed.

Kyo explained she a seemly powerful ice type trainer and even previously an elite four member in Kanto. That meant she was very powerful.

Brandon chuckled a little at that and said aloud "Let's try not to ever get on her bad side then, shall we?" After this, Brandon went back to being silent again and focusing on keeping warm, but Skipper was doing most of the work for him and was doing as best a job as he could at warming him and his pokemon up. Brandon waited to see if this Lorelei would open up and if she would help them.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 10-14-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Egg: 13/?

((Sorry, wanted to post sooner but I've been kinda busy))

The woman mentioned something about an awful tragedy on one island, basically confirming everything that the group was worried about. To make matters worse, the woman told them that it might be days before a shuttle showed up to take them off the island. She went on to say that there might be another way off the island. Rose didn't know who Lorelei was, but the name sounded familiar. "Something she said is concerning me but we can figure it out later." Meghan said. Rose wondered if Meghan was referring to the same thing Rose was thinking. Just how much time had passed?

After walking for a bit they reached a cottage next to a cave. Rose could feel cold air flowing out from the cavern. She waited for someone else to step forward, which Alice did. Rose remained silent while the others talked, listening to Kyo's explanation of who Lorelei is.

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Auric(25/25)...Flow (5/5)..Spacy(14/14) .......Noi(25/25) Gallow (34/34) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Mega Cov / Four Island
    Description: A small island connected to four Island.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 3:43 pm
    Day: 32
    Month: June 3rd
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo
    NPC: Stacy, Logan
    Spoiler:

Trainer Reese
    Partner:
    Pikachu (P:50)(T: Electric)

1)
    Lapras (P:50)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Eevee(Shift) (P:50)(T: Normal)(Held Item: Shift Chip)
    3)
    Charizard (P:50)(T: Fire/Flying)(Item: Mega Stone)
    4)
    Blastiose (P:50)(T: Water)
    5)
    Venusaur (P:50)(T: Grass/Poison)
    6)
    Snorlax (P:50)(T: Normal)

Trainer Name: Logon Flanagan

Team

Buck/ Clamp

Trainer Stacy:

Pokemon:
    1)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Alice knocked on the door and cautiously took a few steps back. For a few moments there was no response. Meghan looked around the house trying to get a read for the kind of person this Lorelei could be. Stacy was growing more impatient by the minute. She made her way through the others and knocked louder and continued to knock until the door finally opened. The stern league trainer stood there with her arms folded.

"You all better have a good reason for being at my doorstop." Lorelei said

Stacy sigh
    " We need a way back to One Island and we were told you could help us. Can you?"

Lorelei looked at the trainer noting the stress and concern in eyes.
    " Something about the look in your eye tells you are not joking. Please you and your friends are welcome to come in."

Lorelei said welcoming the group into her cottage.

As they stepped they found her home to be deceivingly large. A cold breeze of air swept through the house. The team shivered as this cold seemed out of place for the warm island.

" This way ladies and gentlemen. If we are to get you all to One Island we must hurry." She said leading them through the cottage and straight into the cave. The cottage was built into the side of entrance.

" The express ships to One Island have been halted almost to a standstill after the One Island attack. The reason the normal ferries are still down weeks after the event is because of they believe the trainer or trainers responsible for the attacks are still in the islands. Getting to One Island is almost impossible but with my clearance I should be able to bring one or two of you with. I am not sure I can carry all of you though." She sighed

She continued to walk until the reached a dock in the cave. Once there she let out a whistle and two Lapras emerged from the water.

" I realize this all seems sudden but if we are to get back there now would be the time to leave. However I am going to need to know what is going on before I will embark on 2 or 3 day trip to get back to One Island."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), [Bulbasaur, Female] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Mystery Egg Counter: 21

Lorelei wanted to know what was going on before she agreed to let some of the group ride to One Island on her Lapras. Even then, she could only take one or two of them. Alice knew she would stay behind, but she spoke up.

"Thank you for helping us," Alice said gratefully. Lorelei seemed stern and a little intimidating. "I'm Alice, and our group was sent here to do some research on rare stones for Bill. Stacy's little brother was on One Island when... whatever happened there happened. She needs to get there as soon as possible," she explained.

"As you can't take all of us, I'll stay here and continue the work that Bill wanted us to do," Alice said firmly. She looked around at the others, wondering which one of them would want to go with Stacy.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge, Thunder badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Rusty (32/32) Angel (27/27) Flash Flood (5/5)
    Partner Pokémon:

Brightblade
    Mystery Egg Counter: 15
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(14), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1), Steel coat
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 296
    Trainers Affected:

"The express ships to One Island have been halted almost to a standstill after the One Island attack. The reason the normal ferries are still down weeks after the event is because of they believe the trainer or trainers responsible for the attacks are still in the islands. Getting to One Island is almost impossible but with my clearance I should be able to bring one or two of you with. I am not sure I can carry all of you though."

Rocky was confused. "I hadn't heard of the attack that happened weeks ago. But something worse happened just yesterday. A huge shadow invasion. We were there for it and an explosion of some sort almost killed us. If it wasn't for ..." Rocky stopped and looked at the rest of the group. "Does anyone know what that Pokemon was who got us out of there?"

"Anyway, huge explosion! Massive chaos. Much worse than whatever happened weeks ago. I wouldn't suggest going back there if it wasn't necessary! One our own, Stacy's brother is unaccounted for, however, and we need to get back and find what happened to him!"

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Auric(25/25)...Flow (5/5)..Spacy(14/14) .......Noi(25/25) Gallow (34/34) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Spoiler:

Trainer Reese
    Partner:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Team

Buck/ Clamp

Trainer Stacy:

Pokemon:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Lorelei looked at Rocky.
    "Yesterday? You must be mistaken. One City shut down and the island is being patrolled by the military. I believe part of the island still doesnt have power. The only attack on One Happened on May 13." She said frowning

"I had a couple of friends in One City. I wont ever forgot the moment this all happened. It took days for the army to recover people buried in the ruble. The rare gems in the musesum were all but destroyed but even the collectors knew btetter than to say something because people were hurt."

Meghan paused with a confused look..
    " May 13...are you sure. Whats todays date." She said trying to figure out why here tech was still being so glitchy. The devices had been malfunctioning since they woke up.

"The date? Its June 3rd..." She said unsure of why they were asking

Stacy gasped covering her mouth.
    " Ty..." she said as water ran down her cheeks.

" We need to go now..my brother...he he could be dead." Stacy turned to the others.

Meghan rushed over to her side.
    "We will go with you. Rocky and I okay..."

Stacy took a few steps away from Meghan

" Please ..I dont want to hurt any of your feelings but...I need sometime to find out what happened to my brother. I also need a little space to deal with all of this. Maybe its best you guys stay here for now."

Lorelei looked at Stacy
    " I can help get you to where you need."

She then turned to the group.
    " I am not one who enjoys riddles. Whatever is happening here needs answers and the next time we meet I expect to have them. For now, I will take your friend here to where she needs to go. If you were wait here a couple of days you should be able to get a ride out of here. We must depart now. The seas have been rough as late. Tentacruel have been flooding the surrounding so the waters are not as safe."

Lorelei grabbed her gear and changed her clothes. bringing a coat for Stacy. Once packed they headed out.

As they disappeared into the caverns of the cave towards the sea Meghan felt guilty.

" I wish we could have done something for her.."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30), [Bulbasaur, Female] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Mystery Egg Counter: 22

June?! It couldn't be! Alice hadn't really been keeping track of the days since she had started her journey, but she knew it hadn't been that long. Did they really lose so much time? Almost a month?!

Alice was surprised when Stacy wanted to go alone to One Island. She felt like it would be a bad idea for Stacy to be by herself when she found out what had happened to her brother. But she seemed set. Lorelei and Stacy hopped onto the Lapras and headed deeper into the cavern, toward the sea.

" I wish we could have done something for her.." Meg said sadly.

Alice nodded in agreement. "I hope Lorelei will look out for her."

Lorelei had told them that they could wait around the area and find a ride in a couple of days. Alice didn't think she could stand sitting still for so long now, though. Her mind was running too fast, turning over dates and times... what had happened to Ty... what Stacy would face alone. She wanted to be out with her Pokemon, to forget it all and pretend she was a normal trainer for once.

"If we have to wait a couple of days, I'd like to go explore the island a bit," Alice said to the others. "I still don't understand what happened to us exactly. But I'm sick of worrying about it. It's been too long since we could just relax and be regular trainers. This couple of days could be all we get. Who knows what we're going to face on One Island. Logan said there were Mega Stones on this island, and I think we should look for them," she said determinedly.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 171 (+1)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 5
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Natu
    13/13

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

Once again, Kyo watched the whole scenario in silence. She had found the situation not the best one for her to voice her opinions in. This was not her matter to deal with. She was going to volunteer to stay behind but Stacy was ball-bit and determined to get to One Island on her own. Sure Ty might be missing but geez at least take someone with you besides a league trainer. Kyo sighed and looked over at the others. She scratched her arm for a minute and began to think over the situation.

According to Lorelei it was already June. That meant they had been unconscious for about a month. Kyo knew exactly where she had spent that month, in hell trying to save humanity but instead just resulting in something not as bad but still horrible. It still bothered her that the others had zero recollection of the events but she would just learn to live with it. There was nothing she could do about it so she was just going to have to grin and bear it. Still, she had her agenda and there were two things she wanted to do right off.

"I agree, it might be nice to relax. I suggest you all take advantage of it. I'd join you but I am no regular trainer, I am more of a soldier than anything else. And if it is really June as Lorelei says, then the White Rockets will have declared me missing for not reporting in for almost a month. I'm going to have to report in and alert them of my location. If I don't do so soon, they could declare me dead and that is the last thing my partner needs. Do you know if Four Island has a pokemon center? That would be the most ideal place for me to report in." Kyo sighed loudly. "Though I have no idea how I'm going to explain what happened."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Spoiler:

Trainer Reese
    Partner:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Team

Buck/ Clamp

Trainer Stacy:

Pokemon:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

How much time has past. How could they not be aware of almost of month of their lives. What ever Kyo had experienced must have happened. It happened to them but they dont remember it? But how..if this world that she described was so real to her why the hell wasnt there anything to prove it? Meghan thought to herself. The news that weeks had vanished had upset her. What about there missions? What about the warrants for their arrest? What about Max's gear and his trail? What about Dredd! All of this was cycling through her thoughts. They had been gone while their villains had free roam to further whatever sick plan they had.

" I agree with Alice. We could use a real break. Lets take some time to just unwind. Im going to head out to find a Pokemon Center with Kyo. While we were asleep the world kept turning and I want to be ready for whatever comes next." She said looking at Kyo letting her know they would be sticking together.

She turned to Alice.
    " I think finding Logan is a great idea. Learning more about Mega Stones and what they are can do might be the push we need to be able to stand up to Dredd or whomever we deal with next."

" Ill see what I can find out from the towns people and meet back up with you Alice. The rest of you are welcome to explore the area." She smiled

" You ready?" Meghan looking at Kyo
    @Noblejanobii
    Last edited by Rival Max; 10-26-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 172 (+1)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 6
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Natu
    13/13

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

" I agree with Alice. We could use a real break. Lets take some time to just unwind. Im going to head out to find a Pokemon Center with Kyo. While we were asleep the world kept turning and I want to be ready for whatever comes next." Meghan said looking at Kyo letting her know they would be sticking together.

Kyo smiled a little and nodded to Meghan. She liked the idea of them sticking together. In all honesty, she had not wanted to go alone but she was not going to force anyone to come with her. Thankfully, Meghan must have realized this and jumped to Kyo's side. Or maybe she just wanted to come with Kyo. Either way, Kyo liked the idea of having someone with her. She stretched a little then nodded at Meghan's question.

"Yeah I am ready to go when you are. Where do you think we should search first? Back where we met the elderly lady?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire