[Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P20;40/40)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)

Items: Pokeballs (x6 - 1 = 5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice began to tire as they walked. It had been another long day of travelling. No one had ever told her how much of a Pokemon journey would just be walking around.

After a while, she began to hear a rumble in the distance. It steadily grew louder and louder. Eventually Alice could see a group of bikers, half on the road. As they got near, one of them removed his helmet and said something Alice didn't catch due to the bikes being so loud. He leered creepily though, and when he stepped off his bike, Alice knew there was going to be some kind of confrontation.

Paprika, spooked, ran back to her trainer, while Aster stayed protectively by her side, rocking the young Bonsly to try and keep it calm. Alice patted the Bonsly in her arms, then handed it off to Aster, who took it in his other vine.

"Just passing through," she smiled at the man, hoping that maybe they would just let the group pass. After all, they seemed to be outnumbered.

Just then, Alice's bag began to jiggle at her side. She opened it and a glowing light shone out. The egg inside had begun to hatch! Alice pulled the egg out of her bag. As the pieces of shell crumbled away, a small bunny Pokemon was left sleeping in her arms.

Egg Hatch
    Pokemon Hatching: Buneary
    Post Requirement: 40
    Link to Post: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post146831
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: Bunneary: (4/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 104
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky couldn't believe his eyes as a Spearow flew down and snatched the Newspaper out of his hands as he offered it to Brandon.

He heard a deep throated chuckle coming from behind him and turned to see Professor Needles laughing at him. "You be quiet!" he said to the Nidoking and continued walking.

He listened to Marcela talking about breeding a Scyther. "I have trained with a Scizor at Canalave gym. It was awesome, if you ever find another scyther, Marcela please let me know. I would love to train one."

"Yeah, the champ seemed alright to me. I'm not convinced he did the stuff they said he did either", he added to the conversation about Max.

The journey seemed to pass peacefully until they came to a group of Bikers blocking the road. They looked unfriendly and one of them got of his bike and started talking to the group.

At this stage all of Rocky's Pokemon except Speedy were resting inside their Pokeballs. Speedy was sitting on Rocky's shoulder watching the bikers.

"Hello! What interesting bikes you have!" Said Rocky in a friendly voice. Are you waiting to see the convoy of tanks coming from Pewter? I would suggest moving those bikes before the tanks get here, or something bad might happen to them."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Gible Egg 7/30

Rose badly wanted to tell Marcela the truth. She thought she was trustworthy. Still though, she knew she couldn't be the one to tell her. It upset her hearing the group talk about Max the way they were talking about him. "We met the league champ back in Pallet Town. He seemed nice enough...not the kind of guy that would do something like they are saying." Meghan said.

"He didn't." Rose said matter of factly.

Rose saw the bikers and said nothing.

((Had to cut it a bit shorter than I wanted to due to time))

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Manky - [20/20]

Metapod - [7/7]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1, Lemonade ×1, Weedle egg (10/10 posts) ×1

Brandon walked with the others silenty, listening to their conversation but saying nothing, when the bikers came along, he was sure there would be an encounter, Pidgetto cawed from Brandon's should and eyed the bikers suspiciously. Brandon put a hand on Skipper's pokeball, resdy to pull it off and release Skipper if things turned ugly, like he thought it will.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 4:15 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

The biker smiled
    "Haha something bad ? Huh? A guy could only hope."

Chris smiled looking at the others.
    "Let them pass...Dont want to get these kids mixed up in mens work." The man smiled.

Looking back at the trainers.
    "Take off kids..we got friends coming. We got serious busniess here that you kids dont any part of."

More bikers appeared at least fifteen. The man talking to the group walked over to greet the leader.

Who drove within ten feet of the group letting out a loud whistle.

"Alright everyone get ready...we have less than twenty minutes before its time to ride."

The man paused.
    "What are these kids doing here...they look a little to green to be part of the Sons of Arcanine..Get rid of them." He ordered.

7 bikes moved in around the trainers. The man who had been talking to them walked over.

"We are not here to cause you trouble kids...just head up the left side path and youll be fine. Avoiding this mess is probable best."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Marcela Nightshade
    Team: [Squritle]Archie-[M]-16/16 [Mareep]Lyra-[F]-16/16 [Paras]Sporez-[M]-14/14
    Items:Pokeball(x9),Premier Ball(x1),Potions(x2),Moonstone
    Current Points: 91

Another day of travelling commenced as the group was walking further. Marcela gave a bit of a sleepy yawn as she covered her mouth with her right hand to be polite, still holding the other bonsly in her left arm as she was getting a little exhausted from walking. "I see.. well I hope things get sorted for him.." she said having a bit of concern and worry in her voice in response to Meghan.

He listened to Marcela talking about breeding a Scyther. "I have trained with a Scizor at Canalave gym. It was awesome, if you ever find another scyther, Marcela please let me know. I would love to train one."

At this she smiled, looking at Rocky "Sure, I'll be glad to. After all, my main priority is to make as many as I can happy which also gives me a reason to help out as many people as I can too"

Archie and Sporez quietly walked beside her as they saw the group of bikers who seemed to be staring in their direction, their eyes unfriendly.

Archie stood protectively in front of his trainer, showing a determined and strong look about him as Sporez joined in just incase of a fight happening.

Just then, the leader of the biker gang said "We are not here to cause you trouble kids...just head up the left side path and youll be fine. Avoiding this mess is probable best."

Hearing this, Marcela sighed in relief "It's okay Archie, Sporez we can relax." as the turtle and insect waddled back to their trainer's side as they started making their way forward.
    Last edited by Lady Darkrina; 06-11-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Treat your friends well and you shall be treated the same, because no treasure is more valuable than the friendship you share with others~

Banner made by my good friend and sister Pokemon Trainer Sarah ^^

Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (22/22) Rusty (25/25) Pinchy (24/24) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (21/21)
    Egg: Bunneary: (5/40)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(10), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(2), Belue berry(1-Professor), Leaf stone(1), Zinc(3), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), everstone(1), Lemonade 15pts(1)
    Current Game Points: 105
    Trainers Affected:

"No problem, Sir. We will move right along." Rocky said to the man who asked them to move along the path. "May I ask what is happening here? This looks like a rather exciting occasion."

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (23/23), Thumper (9/9) Sappy (25/25), Twitch (9/9), Furry (7/7), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19) Tidus (P:5/5)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x7)(-1 Pokeball on Totodile )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    -- Great Ball (x5)
    --- Zinc (X5)
    --- Moon Stone (x1)
    ----Everstone (x1)
    ----Red Scarf (On Kaze)
    ---- Lemondate (x1) (heals 15 Points)

[spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 4
    Description: The Route that connects Mt. Moon with Cerulean City. Its flat paved path surrounded by open fields and secret paths where trainers hang out.
    Key Locations: N/A
    Time: 4:22 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Brandon
    Nathan
    Marcela Nightshade

"I dont know if I would use the word exciting." The biker said.
    "Just head out kid."

He paused as the leader biked over.

Jumping off his bike.
    "Leave kids...now.." JPO said.

He looked at the kids.
    " The Sons of Arcanine are pillars of justice and today a great justice has been done. We are here to save the true leader and great friend of ours.. Dredd. We have heard whispers of an attack by those cut throats Red Rocket. We are hear to make sure our friend and former founder is set free of this obvious set up."

"Now scram kids..this isnt for the weak at heart...if the Reds attack...people could get hurt."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P19;1/38)
    Partner Pokemon: Buneary (20/20)
    Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2), Premier Ball, Lemonade

Alice cradled the sleeping Buneary. Paprika looked at her curiously, then reached out a paw. "Gentle," Alice smiled.

The bikers told them to move along. Alice was happy to oblige. Rocky asked the men what they were waiting for, which caused the leader to roll over. Alice was surprised by what he said. Dredd? An attack by Team Rocket? Were they talking about Max? He was a biker...?

Alice wasn't sure what to think anymore. She was a bit scared of the bikers.
    GCEA

Pokémon:

Egg: Bunneary: (5/40)
    Current Game Points: 105
    Trainers Affected:

"I'll keep right out of the way then. I hope that you have heard that they are using 'armoured tanks' to transport Max! As in drive right over you and your bikes if you don't prepare properly."

Rocky looked at the assorted Bikers.

"We tangled with a group Team Rocket yesterday, and beat them. They don't play fair, and neither should you. You are going to need to play dirty to stop the tanks. Good luck! I hope you win. I owe Max for saving me from a Beedrill attack in Viridian forest."

I'll just go up here and let you play!"