Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cage of Eternity

Welcome to the prologue of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cage of Eternity! I'll try to update on time as much as I can, but with school starting soon, no promises.
    Anyways. This comic is my interperetation of how Gates to Infinity should've been.
    There will be blood(violent comics will be in spoiler tags). There will be new characters. There will be old characters with actual names. There will be an entirely new plot at some point. There will be shading and backgrounds.
    The last thing is probably the most shocking, if you know me.

By the way, Munna's name is Aisling.

This comic updates Mondays and Fridays.

If I have any people interested in this comic so far(not likely, but it might happen) here's a little announcement...
    after the prologue is over, we're probably going to need some cameos. So here's the deal. You all get up to three characters you can cameo, or one rescue team. The characters must be Pokemon. No Fakemon, humans, or gijinkas allowed!
    Now, Legendaries. In GtI, the game this comic is based off of, Legendary Pokemon seem to visit the town on an average basis. No one bats an eye at Virizion, Keldeo, and Victini wandering about. So I will allow the following Legendary Pokemon to appear as cameos:
    Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Manaphy, Heatran, Shaymin, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa.
    Also, keep in mind. Legendaries, although there are multiples of each in my interperetation of the Pokemon universe, are still rare. So we are not going to have a town populated entirely by them, okay? Okay. Awesome.
    to enter a cameo, just message me with a picture or description of your team/characters, and what they would most likely be doing.
    Thank you~

Next page!

Who's that Pokemon!
    Also, all dream sequence are lineless. With no shading. And really pretty gradients in the background.
    ...Yeah.
    ...Is anyone watching this on this site?

Yeah, I know it's not Monday.
    But guess what. I'm bored, and last update was late so consider this an 'I'm sorry'.
    Also, this is our lovely protagonist.

I'm considering changing the update schedule to Sundays and Wednesdays, with Fridays when I have a lot of buffer and no reason to try and make it stretch. How does everyone feel about that?

I've decided that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cage of Eternity will now update Sundays and Wednesdays, and on Fridays if I have 1-+ pages of buffer.
    I think it's a much better update schedule for me.
    By the way, quick question, I know we haven't gotten very far in at all. But does anyone have any predictions for where the comic will end up?
    If I've told you something, don't post it here. No actual spoilers, please.
    Thanks for reading CoE~ all three pages of it

I'm starting to question if anyone reads this comic on this site...
    We have 65 views, I'm assuming some people must.

In other news, the Hydreigon has Night Vale colors and I approve.

I might not be able to update Sunday because I'm leaving for a camping trip. So have an update now!

...Yeah.
    I love feedback.
    Please post...?

You've got a very colorful style here, very nice! It's funny, all the Gates to Infinity comics I read decide they're going to change things up a lot. Which is great, but it also makes me question the game even more X3

I might only recommend watching some of the text! I can barely read the white-on-grey text on the first page or the purple-on-blue in the 4th!

And on the lack of comments, you'll get less here. People are more silent readers (come on guys, we should all post more! X3)
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

yay feedback from one of my favorite authors
    Thanks~ And I'm mostly fine with the storyline of GtI. It's just that one or two game mechanics make things more difficult than necessary, and the afterstory is a bit lackluster. I'm mostly changing up things that happen later in the story to give everyone a bit more of a backstory, and a few other things.
    Thank you for telling me about the text, I'll try to edit it in later comics so those characters have lines that are a bit more legible. And when I get on a computer where I can edit the original files I'll try to fix up those pages. ^^.
    And yeah, for some reason most of the sites I frequent have lots of silent readers... Or maybe I'm just not big enough on those sites to attract the readers who comment frequently. Probably the latter.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I like your comic so far. I love the bright colours! :D I've never played Gates to Infinity, but I will keep reading! :D
    GCEA