Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

All Just a Dream...?

Let's talk about dreams. What do you usually dream about? What was the last dream you had, if you remember?

I dont think Ive had any common dreams in a couple of years. My dreams are always really random. Sometimes if I marathon a tv show I have "Cameo Dream" Where I end up dealing with Dr. House or stuck on that damn island in lost.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I just had a dream where I was about to eat some really yum rice but my phone beeped so I woke up. Tragic. :(

My dreams are usually pretty nonsensical. Yesterday I dreamt about zombies because I was reading right before bed. I've had heaps of dreams about Pokemon and being chased by dinosaurs too.
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

My dreams are usually along the lines of what would happen if Alice in Wonderland and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory decided to have children together. They would laugh at the dream scenes in Inception and definitely say they're not trying nearly hard enough.

Link if you really want proof...

Most of the time, they're fun but weird and there are times when I wake up thinking there was no WAY I could have dreamed that. I don't have grizzly nightmares that often, so most of the time the dreams are just seriously oddball and don't make a whole lot of sense, but in the context of the dream, everyone treats the weirdness like it's totally normal and usually I just go along with it even if I'm aware I'm dreaming. It's kind of like a weird but very fun bus ride through craziness that you can get off at any time, but I just choose not to because I have no clue where's it's going to go and I'm so interested in finding out.

For some bizarre reason that I really can't explain, merfolk/mermaids/mermen is a VERY common theme in my dreams, so much so that after dreaming I was a merman swimming underwater and enjoying the heck out of that dream, I actually decided to get one of those silicone tails that you can actually swim in (but they're pretty dang expensive) because I seriously wanted to try it in real life (heck, there are whole online communities out there that love this kind of thing!). I got it and it fits great and looks incredibly realistic, but sadly, I have yet to use it in water because most public pools don't allow stuff like that, so I'd either need to try it in a private pool or hotel pool, neither of which I've been around during the past summer (and right now it's freaking winter, so I've got to wait on that).

So yeah, that's just one example of how these crazy dreams have rubbed off on me.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'll be honest, I can't remember half my dreams, but the ones I do are completely otherworldly. If y'all can recall the dream I shared on here last year you'll understand.

Usually my dreams are just compilations of random stuff based on my mood and such as well as things that happened in the past. One time they actually consisted of my meeting Gigi!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

If someone watched my dreams, they'd probably be bored, since I mostly just dream of myself being at school or something, LOL. My dreams usually involves boys I am/have been enamored with, but it's mostly just me talking to them or something. No sex really ever happens, nor any kissing, etc. It's really boring, but I still wake up disappointed because I didn't get to talk to them. :'(

Sometimes I dream about being naked in places (I usually have a shirt on, but am letting everything else hang out l o l) - especially in front of boys I like, which I guess means I feel vulnerable/shameful about something (according to dream interpretation, anyway). Those dreams I especially notice, because I really don't mind being naked in front of people (I'm literally naked right now tbh ngl).

|||||||||

Senior Moderator

My dreams tend to be affected by what I did, said, played, or watched during the day, and how wired my very active imagination is feeling. This means that if I saw something scary, I will have nightmares. But most of the time they involve me, Ash, Misty, and Brock going on adventures in a Pokeworld vastly different from what you see in the games or the show. Usually these dreams will involve some kind of chase with the Rockets somewhere in the dream. (often a minecart chase)

However, I have been inspired by dreams--usually to get a weird world from my dreams down on paper (or e-paper)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well thanks to @Corey my dream consisted of a Delphox running around without a dress on last night. It was pixelated out but I'm still mad.
    / / / / / / / /

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well thanks to @Corey my dream consisted of a Delphox running around without a dress on last night. It was pixelated out but I'm still mad.
    My sinister plan to implant naked Delphox in the minds of others has finally taken hold. First the forum, then the WORLD. Muahaha...

|||||||||

13. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I found those dreams I mentioned earlier here and here.

And speaking of dreams, I had another weird one last night because my internet went out!

So it starts out and me, @Suicune's Fire, and @Neo Emolga are in France. Xanthe and I are eating lunch like civilized people in our spy wear and trying to figure out who are target is. Meanwhile, Neo is being our eye in the sky and is watching out for the key item, a fez. He spots it and, against our orders, goes and attacks the guy, then Xanthe and I lose contact with him. We proceed to freak out and then Xanthe slaps me and tells me to man up. We then proceed to start searching Paris ourselves when a third secret agent comes out of nowhere saying she came on orders to work with Xanthe as a disguise while I go out on my own. When we ask who she really is, it's revealed to be Xanthe's girlfriend. So they go off somewhere and start making out on a bench instead of scouting the city (bunch of slackers) and I head off to find Neo and Fez Man. So I walking through the city and suddenly a Snivy wearing Spider-Man gear swings above me and drops a photo with a note. I can't really remember what the note said but the picture was of Fez Man and Neo and it was signed by @Speed-X. So then I recognize the Eiffel Tower in the background and begin to head that way when it suddenly explodes and a Titan Emolga bursts from the ground. Attack on Titan's theme song starts playing and Neo just starts demolishing Paris, nearly stepping on Xanthe and her girlfriend (but they still continue to make out). I'm freaking out because I don't know how to stop a Titan Emolga when suddenly a rainbow strikes Neo in the chest. I look over and there's a Delphox flexing. He wiggles his eyebrows and goes "miss me?" He then proceeds to take down the Titan Emolga, return Neo to us, and then when I asked his name he just yells "ABRAKADRABA!!" Then disappears. Given the recent trend of things I'm going to assume that was @Corey.
    / / / / / / / /

15. This post has been liked by: