Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (0/7)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4-1 = 3), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: (30 - 7 for mankey capture)= 23
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky walked out into the rainstorm. He had to fight the wind and the rain. It was a struggle to hold onto his umbrella.

"I wish this rain would stop." He said to Speedy.

A massive beam of light from a street over rose to hit the sky. The rain clouds split apart.

"I also wish for a billion dollars!" he said in awe as he watched the rain clouds separate. "Let's go let the others know about the robbery."

Not really knowing where the other trainers were, he ran down the street towards where the beam of light had come from. Perhaps they would go to investigate that too.

"Rattata" Speedy squeaked a warning just ion time for Brettles to see a garbage can come flying at his head. He ducked in time to avoid it and looked over at the Mankey who had thrown it.

"I am sick of being attacked by fightig types, Mankey. I think it's time you learned not to pick fights you cannot win. Speedy are you up for this?"

The Rattata looked worried, it wasn't sure about taking on a fighting type.

"I don't want you to attack it. Use your speed to confuse it, and I'll try to catch it."

Speedy nodded and ran out to confront the Mankey. The Mankey screamed at Speedy and attacked with a stream of furious scratches. Speedy ran out of reach and then used double team. Speedy was runing so fast that it seemed like their was three of him. The confused Mankey didn't know which one to attack. It charged one of the fake Speedys and ended up running headlong into a wall. As it reeled back shaking it's head in confusion, Rocky used it's momentary weakness to capture it.

Pokémon using: Speedy the Rattata
    Pokémon trying to catch: Mankey
    Item Being Used: Pokeball(-1)
    Item Reaming Quantity: 3
    Item Effects: captures a furious Mankey
    Pokemon Points:7
    Points On Hand:30
    Points After: 23

Happy with his new addition to the team, Rocky Ran to find the other trainers, who were watching some strange guy walk away with expressions of awe.

"Hey everyone, someone has broken into the Pokemon Center and stolen a bunch of supplies from Hoenn!" There lack of response spoke for them. "Oh, I guess you already know. So what's been happening out here?"

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler didn't believe his eyes. Firstly, Brandon almost ordered his Mudkp into a dangerous attack; he and Zar'roc would have been wiped out in one hit from the size of the wave. Secondly, a Kangaskhan had burst from the shade and knocked Brandon's starter flying. Then, its trainer appeared. Not only was he strong, but he was commanding and fearsome; the tone of his voice was authoritarian and Tyler felt un-nerved by it. Then, the man's Gengar took control of each and every one of the raging Mankey with ease, forcing them into a Sunny Day attack and clearing the skies. He turned to walk away, returning his Gengar. Tyler went to follow him.

"Excuse me? Sir?" Tyler called out to the man. "I don't know who you are, but, thank you, I guess. The rain was getting too fierce for us to cope with and there were too many Mankey for just a few trainers. You're exceedingly strong, as strong as the Dragon Masters maybe... again, thank you," Tyler said, smiling lightly.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

Alice managed to make it through Viridian to the Pokemon Center. The Mankey had been distracted with trying to destroy everything in the town. She healed her Pokemon quickly and then headed outside. The rain was intense. The wind blew the hood off her head in a second.

Aster struggled a little against the wind. Alice had considered using her new Spearow to handle the Mankey, but she knew it would have trouble flying in this. "It's up to you, Aster," she said.

"Bulba." The young Bulbasaur nodded determinedly, wanting to prove himself after the hiccup in the battle with Spearow.

Alice knew exactly where she was going. She turned down the familiar street and there it was: Her old house. Inside it was dark. She wasn't sure if someone lived there now, maybe the power was just out. Seeing the old place brought back a flood of memories, and she thought for a moment about all the Pokemon she used to know. They were now scattered throughout Kanto. She wondered if she might meet some of them again on this journey. The chances seemed slim.

A crash interrupted her thoughts. A garbage bin rolled around the corner and into the street, followed by an angry Mankey, pounding on the ground as it walked. Alice knew she only had a second to react before the Mankey noticed them. If she could hit it first, she would have the advantage.

"Aster, Razor Leaf!" She called, bit the young Pokemon's attack wasn't strong enough to make it through the wind and the leaves blew harmlessly away.

"Saurrr." He frowned.

"Sorry, should have thought of that. Lets get a bit closer and grab it with Vine Whip. Try and slam it against the ground. It will come for us after that, so you need to be ready to use Tackle," Alice instructed.

Aster nodded. At that moment the Mankey got close enough to notice them. It began to shriek angrily.

"Now!" Alice cried.

The plan worked perfectly. After flinging the Mankey with Vine Whip, it rushed at them. Aster countered with Tackle, and the two collided. Both were hurt, but the Mankey was quicker to recover in its enraged state. It moved in closer to Aster who was finally shaking off the previous attack, and grabbed the Bulbasaur, holding it high above its head.

"Sleep Powder!" Alice yelled.

Aster shut his eyes, and a sticky powder began pouring from his bulb. The wind blew most of it away, but because the Mankey was so close, there was enough to do the job. The Mankey stamped around for a bit, its eyelids beginning to droop against its will. Finally, it released Aster and curled up on the ground, asleep.

"Wonderful!" Alice called, holding out her arms for Aster to jump into. "That was perfect!" She patted the Pokemon fondly on the head.

"Now lets try and catch it before it wakes up. She grabbed an empty Pokeball from her bag and threw it at the sleeping Mankey. After rocking a few times, she heard a PING!

Pokémon using: Bulbasaur
    Pokémon trying to catch: Mankey
    Point Requirement: 7
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeball (5-1=4)
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 21
    Points After: 14

Alice collected the Pokeball. Now that the Mankey was quiet, she could hear something from over near the Pokemon Center. Some kind of commotion? She couldn't be sure through the sound of the wind. Suddenly, to her amazement, the sky brightened. It looked as if the storm had never happened, apart from the puddles on the ground. Something was definitely going on... She hurried to the Pokemon Center to find out.

She arrived to see a mysterious man with a Kangaskhan and Gengar. From what she overheard, he had stopped the rest of the Mankey and saved the city. She then heard Rocky say something about Pokemon being stolen from the center. Today seemed to be turning into a total mess...
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Moon was happy to have her raincoat. Even though the bottom of her dress was still wet, her core remained dry. Somehow, the group had become a little bit fractured, with some of the others going after the rogue Mankey. She did her best to avoid the fighting type monkeys, her focus still on trying to get out to the route, despite the bad weather.

However, as mysteriously as the storm had sprung up, it's sudden collapse was even odder yet. A small hole appeared in the clouds and quickly expanded, removing the grey sky.

With much confusion, Moon figured investigating this may answer some questions about this whole thing. The source was likely close to where the clouds had begun parting. Shelly followed close behind, curious as well.

What she found was a fellow group member addressing a strange man...
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith had joined some of the others outside; Rocky, Brandon, Tyler, Moon, Max, Meghan and Alice were among them. Mankey were still running amok in the city.

Brandon had instructed his Mudkip to use a use a highly dangerous move in the location they were in, but a Kangaskhan suddenly appeared and knocked the Mudkip out cold.

A man dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora suddenly appeared from the shadows. "That would have been a very foolish move young man. Think before you call moves. You could have harmed not only those pokemon but your friends. You may want to sit this one out," the man said to Brandon.

Zenith stared at the man, watching him like a hawk. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end. She could sense something off about the man, but she could not pinpoint what. He didn't seem to be malevolent, but there was definitely something about him she did not like. However, he had just saved them all from serious injury, so she couldn't make too many assumptions.

"Now then..Lets see if we can't solve this before anyone does anything else," The man said. "Psychic."

A Gengar then appeared from the shadows, and sent out waves of psychic energy.

Zenith immediately yelped in pain, gripping her head in her hands, completely taken by surprise by the attack. Being a psychic herself, she was more sensitive to psychic-type moves than normal people. She gritted her teeth as her eyes glowed, the psychic waves pounding against her brain. Once the Psychic attack was over, her eyes stopped glowing. She then rubbed her temples, a huge headache starting to spring up. Just great... just what I need on my first day of the journey... she thought. Her eyes then widened in realization. Oh crap... did anyone see that?! Did they notice me using my powers?! Did that guy notice?! she thought frantically.

The man then ordered the Gengar to have all of the now-mind-controlled Mankey use Sunny Day to stop the storm. The storm soon dissipated, and the sun began to shine brightly. The man called back his pokemon and began to walk away.

Zenith watched as the man left, her eyes narrowed. We'll need to watch out for him... He's really strong, and so are his pokemon... she thought.

I hope I didn't go overboard with Zen's powers there, Max. She was basically attempting to block out Gengar's psychic waves (and only partially succeeded) to keep them from scrambling her brain. And even only a few seconds of partially blocking the Psychic attack was enough to give her a good-sized headache, haha XD But if you feel it should be changed, you can go ahead and edit the post to something you think would be better. This is the first time I've had Zenith's powers come into play, and I don't want to God-mod her, obviously.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian City
    Time: 3:20 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Giovanni simply tipped his hat at Tyler not saying a word as he vanished into the Viridian City backdrop.

Meghan sighed squeezing out the water from her soaked her. She looked at Rose who was equally wet.
    "I think that was a good first test. Now we are ready for underwater battles.."She joked
    "Lets head back to the pokemon center." She said picking up the pace walking towards the pokemon center. As the two got their they noticed the growing group of trainers.

Max let out a low growl when he saw Giovanni. With Markus not around Max was the only one who could point him out clearly. They had met before though it was when Team Rocket had grown this big. He didnt let on that he knew what htis man was capable of. His eyes followed him as he walked away. After he was gone the Mankey started to take off running back towards their home. Before anyone had a chance to relax news of the stolen merchandise had reached the group.

"Guys, Viridian City has a pretty big police force. Your journey isnt about stopping every joker who grabs something and makes a run for it. We need to get everyone together and meet with Oak's assistant. Then we should head north through Viridian Forest for some training." Max said trying to calm everyone down.

He turned towards the pokemon center and started to walk back to heal his pokemon. After a short while his pokemon were healed and he had put on a change of clothes.

A sound of a bike bell caught the attention of some of the trainers. A young boy with a lab coat zipped through Viridian stopping just short of the pokemon center doors. He put down the back and clumsily enter.

"Ummm..Im Bret. I'm one of Oaks researchers!" He said said adjusting his glasses.
    "Im looking for Trainer Ruby.." He said looking around.

Max jumped up and walked over to greet him. Nurse Joy wheeled out the cart. Bret looked around.
    "Can we gather the group. Oak asked me to deliver a message."

Max nodded waving down the trainers in the pokemon center and calling out to those outside. Once ALL the trainers were there he spoke up.

"Greeting new trainers! Professor Samuel Oak would like to congratulate on making it successfully to Viridian City. He would also like to thank you for successfully capturing the pokemon." The man pulled out a bag with pokeballs.
    (Each trainer recieving them to replace the ones used on Oaks pokemon..Only those..your catches dont count. If you captured your Mega count that as a capture.)

The man passed out the pokeballs to the trainers that had used up the pokeballs. He then scanned each pokeball before pausing.
    " A few these pokemon were actually left at Professor Oak's lab. He instructed me to first ask the trainers that captured them if they would be willing to take them along on their journies." The man looked around.

He called off a list of (Of the megas you captured if you didnt already have one) would the trainers who captured these pokemon please step up. As the trainers walked over
    "What do you guys say?"

*Yeah you are going to have tone it down. If you felt something it should be much more minor your powers would still be very weak and not to perceptive.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Understood! I'll try to do better, though I might need advice. If I do, I'll let you know.

Trainer Name:
    Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith listened as Max spoke, "Guys, Viridian City has a pretty big police force. Your journey isnt about stopping every joker who grabs something and makes a run for it. We need to get everyone together and meet with Oak's assistant. Then we should head north through Viridian Forest for some training."

Zenith smiled slightly. Some training sounded good. Their first gym was not too far off, and even though it was the first one, that by no means meant it was going to be easy.

Just then, a young boy in a lab coat rode down the street on a bicycle, stopping in front of the Pokemon Center where most of the group was.
    "Ummm...I'm Bret. I'm one of Oaks researchers!" he said, adjusting his glasses. "I'm looking for Trainer Ruby..." He said looking around.

Max jumped up and walked over to greet him. Nurse Joy wheeled out the cart.

Bret looked around.
    "Can we gather the group. Oak asked me to deliver a message."

Max nodded waving down the trainers in the Pokemon Center and calling out to those outside. Once all the trainers were there he spoke up.

"Greeting new trainers! Professor Samuel Oak would like to congratulate on making it successfully to Viridian City. He would also like to thank you for successfully capturing the pokemon." The man pulled out a bag with Poke Balls.

The man passed out the pokeballs to the trainers that had used up the pokeballs. He then scanned each pokeball before pausing. "A few these pokemon were actually left at Professor Oak's lab. He instructed me to first ask the trainers that captured them if they would be willing to take them along on their journies." The man looked around. He called off a list of the trainers who captured these pokemon to step up. "What do you guys say?"

Zenith smiled as she went up and took Riolu's Poke Ball. "I'd love to take Riolu with me! I'll do it!" she said. She then tossed Riolu's Poke Ball, and he appeared in a flash of white light. "Hey there, Riolu! It looks like we get to be partners! Do you want to travel with me?"

The Riolu seemed to think for several moments, then smiled and nodded. "Ri!" he said.

"Great! Now you need a name..." Zenith said, pausing to think. "I know! How about Kamau?"

The Riolu smiled and nodded, seeming to like the name.

"Great! Kamau it is, then! Welcome to the team, buddy!" Zenith said.

"Rio!" Kamau said, hugging Zenith's leg.

Zenith smiled and patted Kamau's head.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Moon was quite happy to hear that she'd be allowed to keep the brown bunny. Not wasting anytime, she approached the assistant when called.

"I would be delighted if Buneary could accompany Shelly and I on our journey. I promise I shall take excellent care of her."

The assistance nodded and jotted something down before turning to the next person. Moon stepped out of the way and hurried over to the back of the group, where there was more room.

Like Zenith, the brunette called upon her new Pokemon. "I have been granted permission to keep you on my team, if that is what you wish"

The rabbit took a moment, looking at Moon, then at Shelly. The turtle only grinned, and then Buneary brought her focus back to her potential trainer. Then, on her surprised face came a cheeky smile, followed by an enthusiastic nod.

"Excellent," the brunette started, smiling gently, "welcome..." she paused for a moment, in thought.

"Welcome Isra. Does the name suit your fancy?"

"Bun!" the rabbit nodded, seemingly content.

Maybe we could all be friends...
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x6), Potions (x2)

Alice looked around at the other trainers. Some were bedraggled, while others had changed into fresh clothes. She only had one other set of clothes, and she didn't want to change since she was still technically clean. She grabbed the Pokeball containing her Spearow and released the Pokemon. Surprisingly, it flew straight to her shoulder. "Well, hello there," she smiled at the bird.

"Spearowwww!" it cawed in reply. It seemed happy for some reason.

Aster cowered behind Alice, unsure of the bird. Alice knew what she was about to do might scare her starter, so she returned the Bulbasaur to his Pokeball.

She walked away from the other trainers, not wanting to accidentally hit any of them. "Okay Spearow, can you flap your wings hard to create a gale in my direction?" she asked.

The bird squawked in reply, then took off. It circled back and began flapping hard. The gust of wind blew through Alice's clothes, sending excess water flying. She had to hold one hand in front of her face and brace herself against the wind. When she could feel that her clothes were drier, she yelled out and the Spearow flew back down and landed on her shoulder again.

"Thank you," she patted the Pokemon on the neck. Her clothes were now just damp. She figured they would dry in the sun before too long. "I think you've earned a nickname," she smiled. "I'm going to call you Javelin."

"Rowww!" Javelin squawked, and Alice returned him to his Pokeball.

Alice heard Max call from near the Center so she hurried back over and followed the group inside. It seemed that Professor Oak's assistant had finally arrived.

"Greeting new trainers! Professor Samuel Oak would like to congratulate on making it successfully to Viridian City. He would also like to thank you for successfully capturing the pokemon." The assistant said. He pulled out a bag full of empty Pokeballs, then contintued... "A few these pokemon were actually left at Professor Oak's lab. He instructed me to first ask the trainers that captured them if they would be willing to take them along on their journies." The man looked around.

Alice felt her heart skip a beat. She would get the keep the Shuppet she had caught? Alice grabbed two empty Pokeballs to make up for the ones she had used on Oddish and Dodrio, and then took Shuppet's Pokeball from the man gratefully.

Item claiming: Pokeball x 2
    Cost: Free

She released the Ghost type, which immediately giggled and then floated up to land on her head. "Er... welcome to the team," Alice laughed, a little unsurely. She wasn't used to the Ghost-types strange behaviour. "I'm going to name you Marionette."

"Shup shup!" the Pokemon cried excitedly, and then began to float around Alice's head, making her dizzy. Alice returned Marionette to her Pokeball and then headed over to the nurse, wanting to heal her team for the upcoming journey to Viridian Forest.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Brandon listened as Samuel spoke. After he was finished and everyone's pokemon collected he went up to Nurse Joy and gave her his pokemon to be healed... he felt vaguelly annoyed by the fact that big fancy trainer and his pokemon had completely knocked out his Mudkip. It also annoyed him that he felt he had been to this pokemon center 3 times to heal his pokemon. He was glad they could finally start moving on from Viridian. He had seen enough of it for awhile. The bright side was that his pokemon had grow closer and stronger and more experienced during their time here. This will make them better prepared for the future ahead.4
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-22-2015 at 03:53 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond