Page 146 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    One(21/21)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (12/12) Celffa(19/19) Mankey (20/20) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Gallow (24/24) Togepi (16/16)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Itemsf
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x5)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

Points2012 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Current Location: off Route 5
    Description: late afternoon
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7 pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

My name is Meghan Stratus I just turned 20 a couple months ago and I am a pokemon trainer. In my short time as a trainer I have battled an evil organization called the Rockets or the Black Rockets that is parading around Kanto in the uniforms of a disbanded group. I have survived the most veil creature that I have ever heard of twice. This is a creature hell bent on chaos and death. I have seen my idol a man that has seemingly done everything in his adult life to help people get arrested for murder...and Now at this moment. I have come across a gym leader a man war trained attack his own people and steal pokemon from innocent trainers. I clinch my fist vowing to track down this man and bring him to justice at any cost.

Kyo followed me through Vermillion City. She had stuck closely by me since we met. We had both saved each others lives which had cemented a level of trust between us. I wasnt sure where to go to find Lt. Surge but I knew a good place to start. I said walking with Kyo towards his old gym.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 92
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky saw Brandon looking at the vents. They were high off the ground. To get up there would require some teamwork.

"Rose, I am going to help Brandon and see if we can reach the air vents to get someone out of the room. Hopefully then we can get the doors open. Besides being locked in here, the boat seems to be safe. Things could be worse..."

Just as he said that the ship suddenly jerked back and forth and warning lights started going on and off.

"I really shouldn't have said that!" Rocky said. "I'll be back once we see if we can get through that vent. If the lights go out and we are stuck in absolute darkness, you are going to have the advantage over everyone in here!"

Rocky walked over to where Brandon was examining the wall.

"I can lean on the wall and you can climb onto my shoulders. Then we can have someone smaller climb up both of us and they should be able to reach that vent!" he suggested.

NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon: ?

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: S.S Ann on its way to Sevii Islands
    Description: S.S Ann is a swanky ship like the titanic
    Key Locations: None its a big ship
    Time: ?? pm
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s
    '

Ty ran over.
    "Let me help." The young tainer said.

"I bet I can fit in there!" he said looking at the Rocky and Brandon.

Stacy shook her head.
    "No, Ty..i dont want you to get hurt. I cant fit in there to watch over you."

Stacy looked to the team.
    " he is right..he can fit up there..the little mankey is can climb through..He could go with Rose."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Stacy and Ty ran over to her and Rocky and asked if she was okay. "I... I'm okay. Don't worry about me."

Suddenly the ship began to rock. Rose knew something bad was happening. Was this what the vision had been warning her about all along? She had gotten so caught up in the events with Meghan that she had forgotten about the potential for something to go wrong on their end. She felt completely useless. More than scared or upset, she felt completely defeated. Without Amirah, all she could do was rely on everyone else. The others were discussing crawling through the vents.

" he is right..he can fit up there..the little mankey is can climb through..He could go with Rose." Stacy said. Normally, Rose would have (reluctantly) agreed, but considering she couldn't even see where the vents were without Amirah, never mind actually find her way through them, she thought it sounded crazy.

"I... I can't go." Rose contested. Even if she made it through the vent, she didn't think she could do anything from the other side. She really wouldn't be able to help Ty if she went with him.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: N/A

Brandon found a vent, but it was too high to reach and alot smaller then he thought it was, he was hoping he could fit, as he would be able to hqndle any combat stuff that would be required for the mission ahead. Rocky came over and said we could climb onto of each other an allow those who fit to get in.

Ty volunteered saying he could fit, his sister stacy worriedly objected at first, then said he was right that he could fit and that he could along with Rose. Brandon immediatelly shook his head at this, he agreed someone, preferably someone in their group should go along and wtach over Ty and make sure he makes it through alright, he knew that while Rose was a strong, trainer and person and could make it through, in her current condition, without Amirah, she would be completely unable to see and therefore might not be much help, if she had Amirah and her pokemon, Brandon would be all for it, but since she didn't Brandon didn't think that they should have Rose go along if she wasn't comfortable doing so. He then thought of the next best possible person in the group that could maybe fit through the vent: Alice. It might be a tight squeeze, but he Alice might just be able to fit through the vent. Brandon spoke up saying out loud "Stacy, I completely agree with you that someone should go along with and watch over him to ensure his safety... But I am not sure if Rose would he comfortable going.... She has..... A medical condition that is a little worse at the moment then usual, due to the absence of her partner Amirah, it might make it difficult for her to get in there and safely manuever and stuff. I mean if Rose is comfortable with it, I am all for it, but if she isn't comfortable going, then I don't think we should make her go. I wonder if Alice could in there... I mean it would be a tight squeeze for sure, but it looks like she might just be able to fit. If she does fit, then she can along with Ty. If she can't fit and worst comes to worst, Ty might have to go on his own.. He is our only hope of getting out of here, I believe that he will be alright, I can give him this.." here Brandon reached into the pocket that had his pocket knife in it and pulled it out, it was currently retracted and he moved if back and forth slightly in his hand to show it Stacy and Ty as he spoke "I hope Ty will not come across any trouble while going to unlock the doors, if he does, this can atleast allow him to sufficently defend himself. I don't like sending him in, especially alone... I would go myself if I could fit, I mean this is my plan and my mission and I have no problem executing it and doing so alone, I can take care of myself, I know how to be stealthy and sneak my way through things, I could also handle any combat or trouble that came my way, right now the priority is to open this door so we can track down this pr**k Will and get our pokemon back... Nothing would stop me from succesfully accomplishing this mission, because I would do whatever is nessecary to get that door open and I would not let anyone stop me... But since I might not fit, I think Alice is our best bet, however, if she can't fit, I don't think we have any other choice other then go have Ty go it alone." Brandon paused, then looked around to see if Alice was around, he couldn't see her. He looked at Rocky, Rose and Stacy and said "Does anyone know where Alice is? I want to ask her if she thinks she could fit in this vent and if can if she would be willing to along with Ty... It seems she didn't come along with us in our search for the vent, so if anyone knows where she is and can find her, could you bring her show her the vent and ask her, or so I can ask her, if she thinks she can fit and if she can if she would be ok with along with Ty?".

Brandon knew they had to get Ty in the vent as soon as possible so that he could unlock the doors before anyone who is watching them catches on and decides to pump more gas in, but Brandon had to atleast explore the possibility that Alice could possibly go along with Ty, as he didn't want to send him out there by himself if he could help it, he was still just a kid after all. He hoped Alice could fit and if she could would be willing to come along.

* @Rival Max ... I leave it opened ended for you, the part about if she can is for you, I beg you to say she could fit, because that would be mighty helpful, the second part about being willing is Sarah to answer for her Character. You know... Brandon is a pretty skinny guy, just within the healthy weight range for his, with this crazy adventure he has been on so far and with there being times with little food and a granola bar or two to hold him at bay, he probably has lost atleast a pound or two, he should skinny enough to fit through that vent, being so skinny. I did sort of intend for Brandon to go through and execute this plan, as he has the stealth, abilities and the overall helpful mind set of being able to think on his feet and get though/out of tricky situations, he has some built up anger to unleash upon Will and his companions and he would happily unleash it upon anyone who tries to stop him from opening those dooors, taiing Brandon's pokemon is about the worst possible thing you could do to Brandon to piss him off, he will stop at the nothing and will do just about anything to get them back. If it is at all possible, I would like to beg you to re consider Brandon's not fitting and allow him to go, he will happily go it alone and he will accomplish this mission if he can fit, I even have a plan all laid out in my head for him doing this. Again I leave this up to you, but I beg you to please consider allowing Brandon to go along and to allow him to fit, he is skinnier then you might think. Please consider allowing Brandon to fit and to go on the mission, his mission.*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-05-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Kaze (30/30)..Winston (30/30) Stingy(30/30) Primeape (30/30) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Bubbles (16)(Holding: Everstone)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x10)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x20) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x6) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

Points2012 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7 pm
    Weather: Low wind
    Team: @Noblejanobii

Lame it got erased...this is a backstory for Meghan and Kyo
    Spoiler:

Kyo and Meghan arrived at Vermillion at around 6 but were unable to enter. The city had been closed off to all none residents. When they were finally let in it was around 7 Pm. As they walked through the city they had picked up bits and pieces of what had happened. Surge had attacked the city and stole pokemon. He had taken out the entire police force in his daring escape. Before heading towards the gym they made a detour at the Pokemon Center. There Meghan got back Fraokie who was now ready to go. Before leaving Meghan made some changes.

PC Exchange
    In: Celffa, Farfetch'd Togepi, Kaze (Partner)
    Out: Gligar, Golbat, Froakie

After the change up. Meghan was greeted by a man in green who had been sitting in the Pokemon Center with a
    dufflebag. He walked up to Meghan introducing himself and then pulled out a package from her dad.

Half Bday Item Unlocked
    Item- Razor Fang
    Description: Evolves Certain Pokemon
    Cost: Free

Claim Form
    Item: Razor Fang
    Cost: Free for Event

Then Meghan called out her team and was amazed that some of them evolved from there time on the road.

Stone Evolution
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Gligar
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Gliscor
    Evolution Stone Using: Razor Fang
    Current Level: 24
    Resulting Level: 34

Item Use Form
    Item: Belue Berry
    Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points
    Pokemon Applied to: Gliscor
    Resulting Level: 29

Pokémon You're Evolving: Meowth
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Persian
    Evolution Point Requirement: 28
    Points On-Hand: 2012
    Points After Evolution: 1984

Pokémon You're Evolving: Mankey
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Primape
    Current Level: 20
    Evolution Level: 28
    Evolution Point Requirement: 2 Points ( Paid off 26 already)
    Points On-Hand: 1984
    Points After Evolution: 1982

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Prime
    Levels up: 2
    Resulting Value: 30
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand:1817
    Points remaining: 1813

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Persian
    Levels up: 2
    Points required: 4
    Points on hand:1813
    Points remaining: 1809

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Gliscor
    Levels up: 1
    Points required: 2
    Points on hand:1809
    Points remaining: 1808

Pokémon You're Evolving: Froakie
    Item Used: Everstone (Keep pokemon in same form.)
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Froakie
    Current Level: 5
    Evolution Level: 16
    Evolution Point Requirement: 16
    Points On-Hand: 1808
    Points After Evolution: 1792

After the evolutions it was time to head to the gym where Meghan was determined to get some answers. There they found the gym was surprisingly open. It appears that the gym had not only opened back up but was taking challenges. The city had done this on short notice thanks to gym leader who was visiting Kanto. Opening helped the city keep travelers passing through pre occupied while the clean up took place. Meghan walked into the gym looking for answers there she confronted the person they said was in charge. The trainer didnt like bein confronted and told Meghan the only chance she had to get answers was to prove herself in battle.

Kyo followed Meghan in. The two were taken back as the lights when on and the current gym leader was in fact a world famous gym leader. The gym was also filled with crowds of people screaming for her.

"You made a mistake coming here in this manor."

Elesa then started the crowd in a freenzy when she called out her main partner.

After the battle Elesa growled and the crowd feel silent.
    "Surge and his team split up in two different directions..Based on current Intel.. Its possible Surge went towards the Sevii Islands ..not where Cerulean City they first believed. Im not sure what you are planning but I feel bad for Surge when you find him." she smiled sarcastically.

Handing over the

Meghan nodded.
    " Im going to hunt Surge Down..its the least I can do to help my team since I failed at getting them clear." Meghan said looking at Kyo as they headed out of the gym.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Stacy:

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: S.S Ann on its way to Sevii Islands
    Description: S.S Ann is a swanky ship like the titanic
    Key Locations: None its a big ship
    Time: ?? pm
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s
    '

@brandon_g if it was big enough for your character everyone but Rocky would fit through..lol
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah your sign up never really made it clear how tall Alice is so i have no idea.

Rose spoke up saying she couldnt do it. This left the only person small enough to make it through the vent Ty. The young trainer looked at his sister.
    " I can do this." He said pleading with her.

" Please be careful." she said

Rocky and Brandon with the help of a couple of the guys in the room were able to give TY a chances to climb and up and pulled open the hatch. Ty shimmied through the vent which wasnt easy even for him. When he reached the point where the vent split off he had to carefully drop down. Which wasnt to careful as he fell down but was projected forward as the air ducts curved like a slide. For a second Ty smiled until the couldnt stop himself and fell through the one of the openings and landed on his but. Luckily no one was in the room he fell into how he could hear talking. He carefully got up and sighed as he didnt see anyone in the large room he was now in. However he did see crates with different markings on them. One listed as site A and he notice another one with Site B. When he lifted open the crate he found tons of pokeballs. He started to shuffle through but couldnt find his special marked pokeballs. There was just way to many to shift through. He pocketed six pokeballs. He continued to look around but with no clear markings there was no point to keep at it. He poked his head down the hall and noticed waiters carry crates but he could barely see them as the lights on this level were still on emergency back up power. His attention then moved to a room down the hall which he could hear voices from. There was a bright light steaming through the door so he walked over and slowly peaked in.

Inside he noticed the Elite Four member Will standing next to Cilan who were both standing completely still. he couldnt see the source of the yellow light right away. He could however hear the voice more clearly.

" I said dispose of the ship and leave no traces of our presence here." The voice said.

Ty curious poked his head in to see who was talking.

"Your compliance is not an option boy." The Mask said

"I have felt something off master..." Will said kneeling down before the man (like sith lord..lol)

"If that creature comes here before you are able to get the merchandise off the ship we will have wasted a month of planning and millions of potential new pokemon discoveries. Further more if it gets it hands on this gem who knows what kind of power it will unleash.."

Wills trembling voice spoke up.
    "We have sent out people to check on what caused the ship to go into emergency power but they were unable to locate anything. What if HE is already on the ship.."

The man with the mask held onto the gem that was glowing bright yellow.

When he saw the masked figure he nearly fell back. Ty's hand was shaking as the person attention turned towards him. The man turned his attention towards the door. Cilan walked over to check it out but Ty had already run down the hall and stayed hidden in a near by doorway entrance.

Ty waited a moment and then ran down the hallway until he was grabbed by a grunt. Ty stomped the grunts toe to break free.

Meanwhile the others stood in the huge room waiting for something. When the emergency lights didnt stop it became clear somethign was still going on. Ty had now been gone for more than 10 minutes. Stacy looked at the others.

"Cant we try to break the door down." She said freaking out.

All around the room people were just giving up at trying to break it and sitting down.

"Well what can we do?" She said loudly

"We're just going to sit down and give up. Couldnt we try to use science or something and break the door." She said trying not sound stupid.

"What i mean is if we apply pressure in a certain way shouldnt the door logically break??"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 93
    Trainers Affected:

"We're just going to sit down and give up. Couldnt we try to use science or something and break the door." Stacy said. "What I mean is if we apply pressure in a certain way shouldnt the door logically break??"

Rocky looked at her, "My school was one of the elite Sinnoh Academies. We had the foremost scientific minds teaching us how to solve problems like this. One of Professor Bunsen's favourite quotes was 'give me a lever long enough and I will move the world!' Apparently some ancient philosopher, Archimedes, I believe, said it. Perhaps if we can find a good strong lever."

Rocky saw the crowd of people leave the door. "While you figure out the smart stuff. Let an musclebound meat-head try it his way."

With a loud roar Rocky charged the door and slammed his shoulder into it into it with all his strength. It was a technique he had used both on the football field and to settle down agitated Steelix.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Kaze (36/36).. Slash(15/15) Stingy(30/30) b}Bubbles (16/16) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Finnigan (36)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (0)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x20) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(After gym battle)(x2)

Battle Item
    -----X Defend (x6) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

Points1793 (+1)[/B]

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 10:20 pm
    Weather: Cool Breeze over the water
    Team: @Noblejanobii @Brandon @Dragon Master Mike @Pokemon Trainer Sarah.
    Trainer Stacy:

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:

Meghan rushed back to the pokemon center to heal up. Surge was heading towards the Sevii Islands and he already had a couple hour head start. With the sun setting in little over an hour the would need to do something. Upon getting all of her pokemon back. She noticed that Kaze was acting odd. When the fire type started to glow and transformed before her eyes she stepped back.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Charmeleon
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Charizard
    Current Points: 30 (Started at 12 and went of 18 Levels)
    Evolution Point Requirement: 0 (already paid 36 Points)
    Points On-Hand: 1793
    Points After Evolution:1793

Before her very eyes her partner transformed

Kaze let out a friendly snort as Meghan rushed over. Meghan looked at Kyo.
    "We can fly after them!" She smiled

"I have just the pokemon for you."

Pc Exchange
    Pc In: Primeape, Persian
    Pc Out: Honedge, Pidgeotto

After the exchange the two were given direction to where people said they saw Surge leave from. There they ran into doc workers who said that Surge had passed through an hour or two S.S Ann.

Fin was called out to help the trainers fly down the Southern route. However the bird pokemon didnt have enough power yet. Meghan knelt down to talk with Finn.
    "Its okay...you can always fly next to us. Will need a good navigator!"

The two trainers would try something foolish. Meghan now fulfilled her title as a bird trainer

and with that they took off down the main sea path that Sure and the S.S ann would have had to us. 3 hours later the trainers finally spotted something. Meghans poor team needed the rest badly so when the well lit ship appeared in the dark they flew towards it. Upon getting closer Meghan and Kyo noticed something odd. The ship was empty on the outside. The only people on the ship were men being lowered down. When they got closer to see if the Men needed help they realized these werent workers they looked like grunts. The men immediately tried to attack the two. Meghan wasnt having any of it. She called out "Flame Thrower" Which hit the little boat which promotely exploded. The men jumped out just in time and fell hard into the water swimming towards another row boat waiting at the bottom. The explosion didnt breach the hall but shook the ship and knocked out the power. When the lights went out from the outside Meghan and Kyo knew they had to check this huge ship to see if anyone was hurt. Meghan called back her fliers turning her attention to finding what was happening. She called out Arbok as security and called out the sword shaped Honedge encase she needed a weapon.

They move through the ship Reine knocking out any grunts they came across until they reached a boy struggling to get away from a grunt. When the grunt called out in pain from his foot behing stomped he noticed the huge snake coming right at him. With a hard body slam the grunt two was knocked out.

"Are you okay?" Meghan said trying to clam the trainer.

Ty was breathing heavy and when he looked up he noticed Meghan
    "Oh hey its you!!! Come with me!" He said grabbing her hand.

Meghan remembered seeing the trainer before.
    "is everything alright?" She said following behind him.

Kyo ran right behind them

"No its not, everyone is locked in a big room including your friends!"

"My friends???? They are here???" She said now picking up the pace until they reached the outside of the banquet hall doors.

Meghan reached for bubbles pokeball. Froakie sprang out jumping around.

"Ice Beam the door.. Kyo , Ty ...stand back." She growled

On the other end of that same door Rocky had just slammed into. He moved all the way back preparing for another charge.

As the door froze over Meghan lifted up Honedge
    "Lets give this a try!" She called out swinging the sword int the frozen center of the door shattering it.

At that moment Rocky noticed the Ice but couldnt stop and stumbled right at Meghan who had seemingly come out of no where. Rocky fell trying to stop himself landing just on the other end of the broken door.

Meghan extended her hand to help him get up.
    "Hi there...big man!" she smiled

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)

Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice sat with Rose. She was tired and felt useless without her Pokemon. She had fight so hard to save Aster and it had all been for nothing...

A large clang echoed through the room. Rocky had tackled the door, but it didn't seem to work. He moved back to try again when there was a strange crackling sound and a chill in the air. Then the door shattered into pieces.

Alice looked up to see Meg standing in the doorway. She blinked a few times, not quite believing it... But it was her!

"Rose! Meg's here!" Alice said, still sounding unsure.
    GCEA