Page 170 of 184 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1840
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well, we've got a lot to catch you up on!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Well, we've got a lot to catch you up on!
    Yeah, I realized! So much has gone on since I've been gone (I swear the last time I was here we were doing Gold/Silver. I even made banners for it and everything)! Meghan has really evolved as a character, and I can't wait to play her again and see where things go! I think I'll also be giving Max a break so he can focus more on his own characters.

If you guys have any little tidbits for me about how your characters have interacted with Meghan so far, and how she treated your characters, I would love to hear them either here or via PM or VM, just so I can better figure out how to interact with everyone :) Max has given me a general feel for it, but I'd love to hear it from your character's perspective!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
    Yeah, I realized! So much has gone on since I've been gone (I swear the last time I was here we were doing Gold/Silver. I even made banners for it and everything)! Meghan has really evolved as a character, and I can't wait to play her again and see where things go! I think I'll also be giving Max a break so he can focus more on his own characters.

If you guys have any little tidbits for me about how your characters have interacted with Meghan so far, and how she treated your characters, I would love to hear them either here or via PM or VM, just so I can better figure out how to interact with everyone :) Max has given me a general feel for it, but I'd love to hear it from your character's perspective!
    I will be sure to do that and if you have any questions please don't hesistate to ask me.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey guys! o/ Yeah, I'm finally back! Took forever, but I'm glad I'm able to rejoin GCeA! I've been reading and catching up on as much as I can, and Max here has been filling me in with all the little details so I can return and keep Meghan as faithful to the storyline as I can. If you guys want to chat with me, my inbox is always open to you!

Can't wait to see you guys in the story!
    Hey, welcome back! It will be really awesome to see you playing Meg! From what Max has said, Meg has changed a fair bit, so it should be interesting.

If it helps, Meg and Alice have a bit of a shaky relationship lately, but I feel like they have a lot of respect for each other underneath that. Alice finds Meg to be a bit reckless, not always thinking things through and sometimes putting herself and others in danger. But she knows Meg has the best intentions and only wants to help people, and Alice admires her bravery and determination. She naturally looks to Meg for leadership too. Alice puts her Pokemon first wherever possible so that can conflict with Meg's plans sometimes. Recently they seem to understand each other better. :)

Looking forward to playing with you! :D How exciting!
    GCEA

I have spent the last two days going over who meghan is. I have spent time going over each relationship meghan had. The interations with alice, kyo , rose have all been gone over. Sincr rocky and meghan mostly just agree on things there friendship is more basic.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I have spent the last two days going over who meghan is. I have spent time going over each relationship meghan had. The interations with alice, kyo , rose have all been gone over. Sincr rocky and meghan mostly just agree on things there friendship is more basic.
    Yep! Just wanted to get it from everyone :D I'm really REALLY glad I'm being welcomed back so warmly. You guys are awesome! Can't wait to start things up!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yep! Just wanted to get it from everyone :D I'm really REALLY glad I'm being welcomed back so warmly. You guys are awesome! Can't wait to start things up!
    Hooray! When will you be starting? :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hooray! When will you be starting? :D
    Sometime soon! I'll get a nudge from Max for when I can jump back in, but you WILL be seeing Meg in the side event!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam

Yeah Rocky get along with Meg, he sees her as a good leader/team captain and follows her lead. He is used to playing in a team. He is a little self-absorbed and sees everything in terms of how it affects him, which is fair enough since the world does actually revolve around him.

10. This post has been liked by:

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a heads up. Things have slowed down in a large part to me. With two jobs still and my cat getting sick. It has been stressful and expensive. He just turned 18 and his health is not something to mess around with. I will try to get the ball rolling again.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......