Eevee is back. Back again.
Tell a friend! Because Eevee is back and has brought it’s evolutions!
And this time you have a two days to catch as many Eevee as you want. Each that will learn their own new move upon evolution. Starting on Saturday, August 14th, to Sunday, August 15th, 2021 from 11AM to 5PM.
Plus bonuses that will start on Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 10AM to Monday, August 16th, 2021 at 10AM.
This Community Day will run from 11AM to 5PM on Saturday, August 14th, to Sunday, August 15th, 2021 from 11AM to 5PM. It was also reveal that the special bonus will be 1/4th Egg Hatch Distance bonus along with three hour Incense and Lure Modules. Full details for the event can be found by clicking here.
There will be also plenty of Eevee for trainers to capture. This will give trainers the chance to catch Shiny Eevee. If you evolve your Eevee into one of it’s many evolutions then it will learn a different special attack. We will list that attack below.
Please note that this will be the second Community Day that Eevee has been featured in. Most likely this choice to give Eevee a repeat Community Day was to allow newer players a chance to catch Shiny Eevee. Meanwhile, older ones can get more Shiny Eevee so they can evolve them into the newer evolutions that have debuted since the original Eevee Community Day.
Below are the full details for the Community Day.
- Eevee will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, What You Choose to Be.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the What You Choose to Be Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- Eggs will require one quarter their usual Hatch Distance.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
There will also be bonuses starting on Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 10AM to Monday, August 16th, 2021 at 10AM. These bonuses mostly involve the special moves that Eevee will learn upon evolution. Though, it also include a faster way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.
- When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions, that Pokémon will know a special attack!
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon
- Flareon: Superpower
- Espeon: Shadow Ball
- Umbreon: Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
- Eevee caught or hatched during this time will know Last Resort.
- Evolving Eevee into Sylveon will require only seven hearts instead of the usual 70.
- There will be special Timed Research available that rewards a Mossy Lure Module and a Glacial Lure Module.
- There will be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, an Elite Fast TM, and an Elite Charged TM.
Get ready to capture plenty of Eevee and be who you want to be!