There are some egg-citing new changes coming to Eggs in Pokemon GO!
That is because there have been some updates to what will be hatching from Eggs! Some Pokemon have been shuffle around. That may be a good thing seeing that Feebas is out of 10KM Eggs but has been moved to 5KM Eggs.
Below are all the changes that has happen to Eggs in Pokemon GO.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from Strange Eggs: Larvitar, Absol, Sandile, Scraggy, Trubbish, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino.
- Different Pokémon are hatching from 2 km, 5 km, and 10 km Eggs. Please note that Pokémon that appear in the wild only in specific regions will hatch only from Eggs obtained in those regions.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 2 km Eggs: Zubat, Poliwag, Cubone, Magikarp, Mareep, Wooper, Snubbull, Volbeat, Illumise, Wailmer, Swablu, Buizel, Buneary, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Minccino.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 5 km Eggs: Machop, Farfetch’d, Seel, Voltorb, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Eevee, Pineco, Heracross, Corsola, Ralts, Aron, Torkoal, Feebas, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Mime Jr., Chatot, Hippopotas, Carnivine, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Pachirisu, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Maractus, Gothita, Solosis, and Bouffalant.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 10 km Eggs: Shinx, Gible, Riolu, Audino, Timburr, Darumaka, Sigilyph, Emolga, Ferroseed, Klink, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, and Rufflet.
- Different Pokémon are hatching from the Eggs you receive as a part of your Adventure Sync rewards! Get to eggs-ploring to find out which Pokémon they are.
Have fun egg-ploring these changes in Eggs in Pokemon GO!
Source: Pokemon GO