Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Sorry for the outburst, then, but the point stands-full sanity and health, people.

in other news, going off to Exorcise Franny, and really hoping that the evidence isn't a red herring.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    So we found the Flame Incubator that goes to {Purple Flame Furnace: Flame Incubator} #Ghostly Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

This turn I can disarm one of the following if someone wants to use one:
    {Purple Flame Furnace: Flame Incubator} #Ghostly Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)
    [Sigil of the Last Payment] #Mind Ravage: Psychic# (2 Sanity Damage) #Suicidal Infliction# (2 Health Damage)
    [Dagger of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

@Morzone I know you want to deliver the Mirror and Sigil. The area has a -1 Sanity area trap and if it's a Stalker room which seems likely, it may do -3 Sanity damage... I can't disarm area traps sadly. So I'm not sure what we should do about that....

I updated this thread with stuff we still need to do if you're not sure what to do:
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...7-Things-to-do
    Don't bother with the blood dagger, since we aren't doing the ritual. As for the door... well the best I can hope for is that its already counted in doing -3 sanity Unless there's a side quest we could complete to give me a sanity buff. I'd definitely like you to disarm the sigil though, I may be immune to the mind ravage but I'd rather not lose 2 health to the Suicidal infliction.

VPP

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Don't bother with the blood dagger, since we aren't doing the ritual. As for the door... well the best I can hope for is that its already counted in doing -3 sanity Unless there's a side quest we could complete to give me a sanity buff. I'd definitely like you to disarm the sigil though, I may be immune to the mind ravage but I'd rather not lose 2 health to the Suicidal infliction.
    No worries, I'll disarm the health trap. The other option is to get ladybugclue to do it as she has heaps of sanity but yeah, I know you really wanna do it.

Hopefully our exorcisors are healing up ready for a shot at whatever we find in that room!
    GCEA

Speaking of side quests, I'm really curious where that missing bibarel is. We've looked almost everywhere and haven't found him.

Also, Still have no idea what to do with that watch I fixed so long ago. Maybe someone we might have talked too needed a watch or something.

VPP

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Speaking of side quests, I'm really curious where that missing bibarel is. We've looked almost everywhere and haven't found him.

Also, Still have no idea what to do with that watch I fixed so long ago. Maybe someone we might have talked too needed a watch or something.
    Yeah there are a lot of people we haven't talked to yet so that would make sense.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Plottwist the watch is the missing Bibarel.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Right now I have normal max sanity. I could try taking the incinerator to the furnace but it does one sanity and I am thinking that it could have a three sanity effect after activated, there for I don't think I should do it unless the trap is taken care of. But still disarm the mirror thingy.
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's only a light flicker, so I don't think it would cause epilepsy. But if those images annoy you, you could always go to Thread Tools and then Show Printable Version. That will knock out all the images and just replace them with links, but will still keep all the text so you can read what happened.

I need my creepy images, though. Using those GIFs (I'll admit I don't make all of them and I also pull a few off of image searching like that blood splatter in the last one) really gives the game a nice level of immersion, so I don't want to get rid of those.
    I understand it's for immersing us in the world, but I'll keep that tip in mind for the next encounter.

Fingers crossed I wouldn't have to use that tip...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Another stalker down! Great work everyone and good job at delivering the finishing blow, Tazz!
    GCEA

Wow, wow, WOW! Amazing job, you guys! That's four Stalkers down and only three more to go!

I'll admit, I now have more than enough to fully purge the remaining Stalkers, so I don't need to purify any more bowls or candles. The only thing I'm not sure about now are the samples. I still have quite a few to go through and I have a feeling this Black Fur belonged to Vendy and the Purple Shred belonged to Franny. I don't think I'll need those anymore now that they're gone...

If I only knew which of these samples might lead to another Stalker...