Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Character's Name: Chris Waters
    Backstory: Chris is pursuing a graphic design major in college and is generally a pretty good student and skilled at what he does. He signed up for the college trip to take a break from the exams and things and meet up with a few new people. He also likes discovering new things and new places, so the trip to the seaside city seemed like fun and investigating the abandoned amusement park seemed interesting. He was totally not expecting what happened next, however!
    Personality: Fun-loving and can also be full of surprises. Most people who have met Chris enjoy his company simply because he's a guy who knows how to have fun, but not be an egotist about it or do something that gives him pleasure but at the expensive of others. He would rather see everyone have a good time and join in on the antics. He's also generous and tries to be helpful, though he does have a mischievous side that comes out when people usually don't expect it, making it have that much more of a bang surprise factor. He also likes things fast and doesn't like to wait for long periods of time.
    Likes: Pizza, video games, graphic artwork, electronic music, and driving
    Dislikes: Excessive heat, fancy/luxury things, formality, bureaucracy, politics
    Which Pokemon are you?: Emolga!
    Defining features/colours etc.: N/A
    Accessories: A black bandana and two black cloth bracelets on his wrists just after his wing flaps.
    Special Ability: Speed and evasion
    Rescue Team Name: Hurricane Alliance
    Desired Partner Pokemon: Fennekin
    Desired Partner Pokemon Name: Naomi
    Desired Recruited Pokemon: Minccino, Zorua, Buizel, Mienfoo, Vulpix (Alolan), Rockruff
    Welcome Chris the Emolga! Nice accessories you got there :) Love the art!!!
    GCEA

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Character's Name: Arden O'Conner
    Backstory: Arden grew up on the family farm and recently went to college across the country to learn agriculture. She hopes to take over the family business one day. She loves animals and her family own a sheep farm. Due to an incident when she was younger, she doesn't like the ocean, but she agreed to go on the college trip to try and conquer her fears.
    Personality: Arden is generally friendly and welcoming to others but this is mostly on a superficial level as it's hard for her to let others get really close and see the true her. Nonetheless, she desires to have real friends and has been working to be more open about her life. She is generally calm on the outside but there are certain situations that can cause her to panic. Her parents are quite conservative and she has been called uptight by others due to her penchant for always following the rules. Now that she's on her own at college, she has started to come out of her shell a little bit and work out things for herself.
    Dislikes: Asking for help, inconsiderate people, the ocean, surprises.
    Which Pokemon are you?: Archen
    Defining features/colours etc.: Arden is fluffier than other Archen and has some purple feathers around her neck.
    Accessories:
    Special Ability: Unlike other Archen, Arden can fly.
    Rescue Team Name: Team Zephyr
    Desired Partner Pokemon: Jangmo-o
    Desired Partner Pokemon Name: Cymbal
    Desired Recruited Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Porygon, Houndour, Helioptile, Phanpy, Mareanie
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    mine is done and can be found in the post were i reserved tyrunt
    Last edited by pokemon trainer Felix; 03-22-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    i'll give this a shot

Character's Name: Gregory firstarter
    Backstory:A teen age boy who likes the outdoors and to help others, He is relatively self confident but not great socialy. He has a bit of a minor problem with not acting before thinking and is slightly socialy awkward not knowing how to behave around others.
    Personality:headstrong, determined, self critical,helpful and just but crackes under tension and appears confiden but isnt but its a bit of a facade
    Likes: winning, competition, fairness, hiking, comicbock movies, shounen anime
    Dislikes: rudness,belittling others,littering, gore
    Which Pokemon are you?: Tyrunt
    Defining features/colours etc.: two spikes on tail instead of one
    Accessories: pear green scarf with pterosaur patterns
    Special Ability: physical stamina and strength
    Rescue Team Name: the Bright iridescent team explorers or for short B.I.T.E

Desired Partner Pokemon: Mantyke
    Desired Partner Pokemon Name: Como or Bubbles
    Desired Recruited Pokemon: Fletchling,Snorunt Blitzle, Misdreavus, Cacnea Girafarig
    Accepted! Can't wait to meet Gregory the Tyrunt! Nice Pokemon choice! :)
    GCEA

Great sign ups so far! Neo i like that you added a drawing! Sarah and I will work on a start date :) we will be creating a map based on the signs ups!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

Going to work on having my character bios up soon as possible. :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Sorry about the delay, here is mine guys:

Character Name: Brandon
    Backstory: Brandon is a 19 year old college student who grew up in kanto region. He is studying how the effects of humans and our actions towards the envoriment affect pokemon. That is why he decided to go on a class trip an abandoned amusement park, so he could see how pokemon even in places where few humans still visit and see how they evolved and adapted since. Well that and he liked the idea of having a relaxing break from his tests and exams as well of course. He had no idea just how much about pokemon he was going to be learning on this trip and if he had, he would have stayed home.
    Likes: Learning new moves, trying new things, having fun with other pokemon, getting stronger/leveling up.
    Dislikes: Cocky pokemon or pokemon that think they know it all, pokemon that brag about their abilities and moves too much,* water types (cause he cant fight them well).
    What type of pokemon are you: Chimchar
    Accessories: Just a blue shirt
    Special ability: To have really good focus and fast reflexs *hope I spelled that right*
    Rescue Team Name: Team Blue (I guess)
    Desired partner pokemon: Pipulp
    Desired partner pokemon name: Wilbert (first name I thought of)
    Desired recruited pokemon: *No idea to be honest lol.*

If there are any changes I need to make feel free to let me know.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    Sorry about the delay, here is mine guys:

Character Name: Brandon
    Backstory: Brandon is a 19 year old college student who grew up in kanto region. He is studying how the effects of humans and our actions towards the envoriment affect pokemon. That is why he decided to go on a class trip an abandoned amusement park, so he could see how pokemon even in places where few humans still visit and see how they evolved and adapted since. Well that and he liked the idea of having a relaxing break from his tests and exams as well of course. He had no idea just how much about pokemon he was going to be learning on this trip and if he had, he would have stayed home.
    Likes: Learning new moves, trying new things, having fun with other pokemon, getting stronger/leveling up.
    Dislikes: Cocky pokemon or pokemon that think they know it all, pokemon that brag about their abilities and moves too much,* water types (cause he cant fight them well).
    What type of pokemon are you: Chimchar
    Accessories: Just a blue shirt
    Special ability: To have really good focus and fast reflexs *hope I spelled that right*
    Rescue Team Name: Team Blue (I guess)
    Desired partner pokemon: Pipulp
    Desired partner pokemon name: Wilbert (first name I thought of)
    Desired recruited pokemon: *No idea to be honest lol.*

If there are any changes I need to make feel free to let me know.
    Accepted :) I like the name Wilbert haha.
    GCEA

Administrator

Sorry about it being posted later than others. Struggled a bit. Even some other Pokémon others wanted in their team were already taken. Didn't wanna sound like I was repeating after others.

Character name: Ross Heartwell
    Backstory: Ross loves adventure and entertainment. Mostly in all forms. Whether with his friends or family he loves creating fun at times. Though he may not be the best at everything he does. He tries to be helpful to others as much as he can. He's been studying the effects of Pokémon Psychology and how Pokémon inturpret certain things and actions. Though he never would've thought of this course had it not been for his family's Arcanine back home when his father feel ill and died early on due to an illness. It stuck loyaly by him as he rest on his bed and died. It never left his side. This intrigued Ross to start to learn more about these actions through his courses i college once he saw some of the classes that were offered.
    Personality: Ross loves to interact with other Pokémon. Even if he can't understand what they say. He's found enteracting with them make connecting with Pokémon that much easier. Ross is very trusting, but this is also his downfall. He can be too trusting. Sometimes even the worst of sob stories can make Ross turn an eye to the unwise. Though when it comes time to show. Plans, strategy, and tactics are where he shines.
    Likes: Most meats like ham, steak, burgers, movies, inspirational music, relaxing music, anime and manga, and video games
    Dislikes: Those that turn their backs on friends, hot weather, BBQ,
    Which Pokémon Are You?: Pikachu!
    Defining Features/Colors etc: the fur on his head it a little thicker than the others. Noticably enough, but not long. Other than that he looks mostly like any normal Pikachu.
    Accessories A blue scarf that was left with his possessions once he entered the World of Pokémon along with a few extra things in his bag.
    Special Ability: Good reflexes and quick on his feet. Great negotiator
    Rescue Team Name: Team Vortex
    Desired Pokémon Partner Mudkip
    Desire partner Pokémon's name: Luna
    Desired recruited Pokémon: Joltik, Timburr, Eevee, Pidgey, Driftloon, and Buizel
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 03-30-2018 at 11:02 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sorry about it being posted later than others. Struggled a bit. Even some other Pokémon others wanted in their team were already taken. Didn't wanna sound like I was repeating after others.

Character name: Ross Heartwell
    Backstory: Ross loves adventure and entertainment. Mostly in all forms. Whether with his friends or family he loves creating fun at times. Though he may not be the best at everything he does. He tries to be helpful to others as much as he can. He's been studying the effects of Pokémon Psychology and how Pokémon inturpret certain things and actions. Though he never would've thought of this course had it not been for his family's Arcanine back home when his father feel ill and died early on due to an illness. It stuck loyaly by him as he rest on his bed and died. It never left his side. This intrigued Ross to start to learn more about these actions through his courses i college once he saw some of the classes that were offered.
    Personality: Ross loves to interact with other Pokémon. Even if he can't understand what they say. He's found enteracting with them make connecting with Pokémon that much easier. Ross is very trusting, but this is also his downfall. He can be too trusting. Sometimes even the worst of sob stories can make Ross turn an eye to the unwise. Though when it comes time to show. Plans, strategy, and tactics are where he shines.
    Likes: Most meats like ham, steak, burgers, movies, inspirational music, relaxing music, anime and manga, and video games
    Dislikes: Those that turn their backs on friends, hot weather, BBQ,
    Which Pokémon Are You?: Pikachu!
    Defining Features/Colors etc: the fur on his head it a little thicker than the others. Noticably enough, but not long. Other than that he looks mostly like any normal Pikachu.
    Accessories A blue scarf that was left with his possessions once he entered the World of Pokémon along with a few extra things in his bag.
    Special Ability: Good reflexes and quick on his feet. Great negotiator
    Rescue Team Name: Team Eclipse
    Desired Pokémon Partner Mudkip
    Desire partner Pokémon's name: Luna
    Desired recruited Pokémon: Joltik, Timburr, Vaporeon, Pigeotto, and Drftblim
    Welcome Ross the Pikachu! :) Your desired recruited Pokemon should be unevolved so I'll be taking the basic forms of all those. Or you're welcome to change them. :) It doesn't matter if you have a couple the same as others, we just wanted the main characters to be different. :)
    GCEA