Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Arden O' Conner [Archen]
    Team Zephyr [Rank: Normal]

So cold... Arden shivered at the strange sensation. Her eyes flickered open to see a stony ceiling. What happened? It took a moment for her to remember... the ocean... the island... the strange girl... the orb...

Arden heard voices talking nearby. They sounded sort of familiar, but strange too... She sat up slowly. She couldn't feel any pain. But how had she got here? She looked down and almost jumped at the feathery protrusions shooting from every part of her body. The light was dim but she could make out the reds, yellows and blues in her new coat. She looked at her hands... claws... No way.... She was an Archen?!

She scrambled to her feet, feeling slightly off balance, she would have to get used to using her tail to hold her body steady. Wait... tail?!

Arden heard the voices louder now. She saw other Pokemon... creatures she recognised from books and TV... they seemed to be having a conversation. And she could UNDERSTAND them! Her first instinct was to run from them, but she wasn't sure she could handle that on her new feet just yet. She remained quiet, listening.

"Beats me. Last I remember, I was at an amusement park." Arden heard one of the Pokemon, a Larvesta say clearly.

Could these other Pokemon....be humans as well?! Were they the other students from the field trip?

"I remember the amusement park..." Arden said quietly. Her voice was light and chirpier than usual.
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Chris Waters the Emolga
    Hurricane Alliance: Normal Rank

As I followed the other Pokémon, I realized it wasn't just me alone surrounded by "naturals." These really were the other classmates, and all of us were Pokémon now! I was mixed with the feelings here. On one hand, I wasn't alone by myself to figure all this out, but now all of us were in this together!? And I was really wondering what this actually was and what we were supposed to do! This had to be something BIG. There's no way that girl would be like "oh, I needed you all to become Pokémon and be warped to some unknown cave because I forgot to charge my smart phone last night and maybe one of you has another USB charger handy?"

I only recognized a few of the other species of Pokémon. The Pikachu for sure, same thing with the Charmander and the Chimchar, but I didn't know what the big-jawed lizard, the moth larvae, or the parrot-like prehistoric bird were. Although the fact they were saying their names as part of the Pokémon communication really helped a lot when it came to remembering them!

"I remember the amusement park..." the parrot-like 'Archen' Pokémon recalled.

It was so weird. We... I... we were all communicating like Pokémon, and yet somehow, someway, we knew how to understand it now! That was nuts! Really, this just kept getting better and better!

"That's it!" I exclaimed, realizing this Pokémon communication was just like second nature to all of us now. "So all of you are the other classmates! Wow, and I thought it was just me alone in this crazy mess! And hey, I'm Chris by the way. I know, I look... nothing like I did before, but I swear I'm the same guy that was riding the bus with the rest of you! It's me, just... small, cute, and a little extra squirrely now, but it's still me on the inside!"

If anyone thought this trip was going to be boring, surprise! This had to be the most interesting experience I've ever done. I looked around the cave, wondering just what brought us here and what the next plan of action was. And why here was selected as our destination. Why this cave in particular? I didn't really see anything that connected us to this funky place.

"Listen, we need to find a way out of here and hopefully figure things out," I told the others, thinking it might be time to navigate out of this cave. "My guess is this had something to do with that girl and that crazy silver orb thing we all saw. Say, it might not be such a bad idea to keep these disguises and pretend to act like we've always been Pokémon, because I think we're all well-aware this... whatever just happened sure doesn't happen all the time. But we need a special code phrase to make sure we can tell each other apart from any other Pokémon we come across. If you're not sure if who you're talking to is either one of us or one of them, ask them what toppings they'd like on their pizza. And since I've never met a Pokémon that can cook pizza, that's how we can distinguish each other from the naturals!"

I looked around the group, hoping that idea was brilliant enough! Unless they knew of a Pokémon that could do that. But hey, even if it didn't work, it was at least something I could adopt!

"Anywho, let's see if there's a way out..." I told them, checking along the walls. "Whoever that was wouldn't have gone through all this trouble just to turn us all into Pokémon and put us in a cave that had no way to get out!"

It wasn't too bright in here, but I think upon closer inspection, there had to be a path that led to the outside and to some fresh air. And maybe a little explanation as to what we were here for? Maybe. First on the agenda, fresh air.

After a little checking around the walls, I thought I found what seemed like a passage further into the cave, but where it would go... who knows, but it had to go somewhere!

Miltank Guild

Explorer Fya (NPC)

The teleportation hadn't worked out how Fya had planned. They were definitely NOT where they should be. The world jump had caused the students to be disoriented. It was a side effect that Fya had experienced to a lesser extent. The first jump to their world had put her in a daze. As the others were getting adjusted she quickly blended in with the surroundings. Fya knew there was only one place in all of Marsh Valley that was this cold, Mt. Freeza.

When it came to interacting with the others her first response was to hide. She was scared of what the students might do or say so she stayed hidden. As the new pokemon started to adjust to their new reality. One of the pokemon, a Emogla spoke up, he suggested that the team find a way out.

"Wait.," Fya whispered

She froze in place so the pokemon couldn't see her.

You need to speak up! she said to herself

"Wait!" She called out, this time louder.

Fya transformed from a rock into an ice pokemon to fit her surroundings. The reflection from the light bounced off the cave walls. The little ice rock pokemon Bergmite appeared from behind a bigger rock.

" Don't be so hasty I didn't lock you in here. We didn't really arrive where I had planned." Fya said nervously

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Brent Uberhill the Charmander
    Stealth Mode Retrieval Team (SMRT): Normal Rank

The fuzzy mouse Pokemon suggested finding a way out.

That sounded good to Brent. He hoped he could follow the mouse in the shadows and get out of here without being seen by anyone. This tail fire was going to make sneaking difficult though.

A Bergmite appeared from behind a bigger rock.

" Don't be so hasty I didn't lock you in here. We didn't really arrive where I had planned." the Bergmite announced to the group.

'So! The bergmite had planned to lock them in somewhere, but they had arrived in the wrong place' Brent thought to himself. The Bergmite clearly could not be trusted!

Brent shrank down into the shadows and looked around trying to figure a way out of this cave, before that Bergmite could trap them all.

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Chris Waters the Emolga
    Hurricane Alliance: Normal Rank

Just when I thought I had found something that might lead to a way out...

"Wait," I heard a whisper.

I stopped for a moment and turned around curiously. Not sure who that was, so I thought maybe that wasn't aimed at me and thought it was for someone else.

"Wait!" the voice shouted louder.

Ooookay, that sounded like it really was meant for me!

I looked around and saw a moving ice rock. With eyes! Was that a Pokémon too?I didn't recall the name of it, but when she started talking, sounded like it was a Bergmite!

"Don't be so hasty," her Pokémon communication translated. "I didn't lock you in here. We didn't really arrive where I had planned."

So this little ice Pokémon was how we got here? Funky, I never would have imagined that. I thought it would have been one of those Psychic types I read about and this didn't really look like one of those. Did this Pokémon have something to do with that girl that brought us here and turned us into Pokémon? I was wondering if she was new to this whole turning people into Pokémon and teleportation thing. I was beginning to wonder maybe... some practice first would have been nice?

"Oh, my bad," I told her with a bashful smile before looking at her curiously. "Hey, so... what really was the plan you had? We might be able to help better if we know what's up."

Yeah, because until we knew how to go about doing this, we were good and lost. I mean, I didn't know where we were or where this gal wanted to take us to, but hey, I've been sidetracked so many times I was used to this kind of thing.

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Gregory firstarter/Tyrunt
    Bright iridescent team explorers(B.I.T.E): Normal Rank

Gregory followed the Emolga as he seemed to be the most inquisitive out of everyone here.

then The electric rodent started speaking "So all of you are the other classmates! Wow, and I thought it was just me alone in this crazy mess! And hey, I'm Chris by the way.

wait! everyone here were are classmates turned pokemon Gregory had already suspected it but at least now it was confirmed

speaking of classmates

"Oh hello Chris, names Gregory. We didn't talk much on the buss but nice meeting you".

Gregory tried to extend his arm for a hand shake but relized how short his forelimbs were and awkwardly pretended it didn't happen.

Chris started talking about pretending like we had always been pokemon with Gregory did not entirely agree on.

"Hey as far as we know everyone here are people from school so whats all this talk about disguises for. If there are actual pokemon that aren't you know us,
    maybe they know all about geting us back. No need to jump to conflutions on theoretical creatures intentions. Also pineapple is by far the best pizza topping"

then an ice pokemon spoke " Don't be so hasty I didn't lock you in here. We didn't really arrive where I had planned."

"Oh didn't see you there"

It sounded like it was the one who brought us here

"Where were you planning for us to arrive? Well if it wasn't this cave then we should probably get out right"

While Gregory was not as suspicious about everyone like most of the others seemed do to is nature of trusting most people unless it was super mega obvious that they were shady he still wanted to get out cuz it was getting kinda really cold.

he took a couple stepps back from the walls of the cavern and then charged.

he ran at full speed at the wall hoping that becoming a pokemon would give him super powers and head butted straight in to it.

it did not have the results he hopped for the wall was still standing. Though supricingly he was not in incredible amounts of pain and only had a light headache
    and also there was a small but still visible crack in the rock where he had gone for.

He sighed

"Welp i guess brute force isn't getting us out of here. Hey! some of you guys that are hiding is producing light right maybe you can lead the way like a
    living flashlight. Though its totally cool if you don't feel like it"

He was really hoping small fire he saw a bit after awakening was what he suspected though the anxiety of making a fool of himself still made his shake a little.

Brandon the chimchar
    Blue team: Normal Rank

As Brandon continued to observe, he began to realize the other pokemom were his classmates. There was an emolga that suggested they try to find a way, which Brandon was all for. Suddenly another pokemon jumped from behind a rock and said "Wait, not so fast, I did not lock you all here". That was not very comforting to Brandon and he got up off the wall and started to walk over toward the figure. The emolga asked what it needed our help for. Brandon also wanted to know, before it could answer a tyrunt charged the wall directly behind him, shaking the whole cave a little. Brandon facepalmed and thought 'What an idiot!'. Then he said outloud to the pokemon "Do you mind not doing that, are you trying to make the cave collapse? Then we will really be stuck here". Then the idiotic pokemon suggested something pretty smart, he suggested that the fire types led the way which made sense.

Brandon said "I am all for it, but I don't know how to control this tail yet, so you will have to make do with whatever light it is already giving off".
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Administrator

Ross Heartwell the Pikachu
    Team Vortex: Normal Rank

Hearing a voice eminate from nearby. Ross slowly makes his way following closely the wall as his eyes adjust to this darkness once more. The other Pokémon nearby this voice as well. Once he gets there. The group realize they are each other's classmates.

"Well since we're introducing who each of us are. Hey everyone! I'm Ross apparently turned into a Pikachu. Man...I need to learn to stand on my two hind legs. This is kinda weird eheh."

"Wow so, everyone here was from the class. This is incredible! Just how in the world would something like this be possible! I didn't know something like this kind of power even existed! I mean I've seen things like Bill and his experiments with getting trapped in the body of a Pokémon, but never humans completely turning into a Pokemon."

His classmate, the Emolga, Chris. Had exclaimed earlier we should find a way out. However, as the Bergmite explained. It hasn't worked out quite where she had planned and we weren't where we were supposed to be.

"So for now we should just follow you? How? I mean, we may be Pokémon, but we don't have much control yet! I can't even stand on two feet yet....or paws or whatever you call them. I think since I'm a Pikachu my tail used for balance. I just need to learn to control it. Harder than it looks aha. I can't even use my electricity at command yet. I managed to produce some by accident earlier, but I think that was my body's instinct in the dark." Ross thought as another one of his classmates mentioned producing light. Ross looked up at the others.

"Well I did manage to produce light earlier, but it was by accident. I could try again and see, but I'm not sure I can maintain it or anything. Well, here goes nothing."

Ross closed his eyes. Focusing on trying to produce any sparks from his electric sacs on his cheeks. Struggling to at will. With a sigh Ross looks down. "Sorry, no luck here. I'll work on it though."

Another classmate, one who became a Chimchar said something. "I am all for it, but I don't know how to control this tail yet, so you will have to make do with whatever light it is already giving off".

Ross looks over to him. Trying once more to stand on his hind legs, rocking back and forth s his tail swings to the side. Causing him to lose balance and land on all fours again. "Well for now we will have to deal with whatever we have. Which really isn't much. So any light at all is good. So long as no one runs off or gets lost. We should be fine! Unless this Pokémon that brought us here has some other plan for us to get out of here."

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Miltank Guild

Explorer Fya (NPC)

The cold slick rock walls made for a perfect holding cell. The thick icy formation crossing each other in just a way to block most of the exits. Some of the new pokemon tried their best to to break free of the ice room but quickly found that at thier current stage it was impoisslbe. Others however strated to gather in hopes they could figure out a plan together. When Fya appeared to them in the form of a bergmite she was forced to expose herself in a way. Fya tried to stay clam despite the fact that right now she looked awful suspicious.

She paused trying to respond in a way that didnt strees the poor new pokemon out.
    " We were supposed to transported to the Crystal Lake Caves on a much warmer island. I know I have a lot of explaining to do but please trust that I did not bring you here to harm you. I will explain everything as soon as we are free. Right now we are in real danger and Im going to try my best to get you all out of here. My mentor taught me a few tricks that should help."

Fya closed her ice and started to contentrate. A few moments later the once tiny ice type transformed completely.

The new form was that of a ice type Sandshrew. She shook off the ice and quickly headed for the weak point in the rock wall. She started to dig feaverously until she had cleared a path big enough for even the tyrunt to get clear. Once threw the wall the pokemon had the chance to follow her or find another path.

" Please follow me this way" She said moving through the cave in the direction she believed would get them clear.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Arden O' Conner [Archen]
    Team Zephyr [Rank: Normal]

Arden remained quiet while the events unfolded in front of her. The Bergmite was the one who transported them here? And it then transformed into a Sandshrew?

At one point, Gregory the Tyrunt tried to slam into a wall to free them. It didn't work, but Arden thought it was quite brave. She smiled shyly at the dinosaur Pokemon, impressed at his strength... at least she hoped it looked like a smile. After all, she appeared to have a beak now...

Meanwhile, this transforming Pokemon seemed to be responsible for their own transformations, and while so far she had only transformed into two small ice types, Arden was cautious about what else this magical Pokemon could become... was she even a real Pokemon, or a transforming human like them?!

The Sandshrew broke through the cave wall, giving them a chance for escape into the myriad of tunnels. " Please follow me this way" she said.

Arden was in no hurry to wander off on her own. She looked to the other Pokemon... erm... humans to try to get an idea of what they thought of this newcomer.

"I know we're apparently in danger, but, before we follow you... what is your name at least?" Arden asked the now-Sandshrew. "And are you a human too?" Arden had a bunch more questions, mostly about the transforming... Arden wouldn't mind transforming into something a little warmer.
    GCEA