Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon (Missing):

Skipper (36/36) Marshtomp (16/16) Arbok (30/30) Primeape (30/30) Beedrill (30/30) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball x3 , Revive ×1 , Coins ×2, Swampertite (mega stone) ×1,

Rocky gave the guard a very intimidating smile as he replied "You show me my Lairon, alive and healthy and I'll play nice. Otherwise we can play game of "Kick the guy who comes near me with a syringe, right where it will do the most damage to his future baby making chances!" Brandon also cracked up, let out a soft chuckle before containing his laughter altogether.

The situation became very serious, very fast as Meghan shouted "Dont you dear stick him with a needle". When the guards didnt heed the warning, she quickly followed it up with "Lets show them who they are mesing with!". Meghan then ran full speed at the guard closest to her, tackling them to the ground. Brandon, adrenaline now pumping through his veins, saw a guard emerge at the back of the van, not wanting to risk him tackling Meghan, he ran over and pulled the guard down off the van.

The two continued to roll and struggle on the ground, the guard was just starting to get the upper hand when a voice shouted out "ENOUGH".

The guard immediately let go of Brandon and climbed to his feet. Whoever the voice was had to be in charge. As Brandon got back on his feet he looked up and saw that the speaker was Lorelei, the elite four trainer. Brandon could not believe his eye. An elite four trainer was in charge of a kidnapping racket!?! Brandon couldn't wait to break free and tell the rest of the elite four trainers who Lorelei really is so she could be kicked out of the league.

As Brandon thought this, Lorelei continued speaking saying "Enough, help these trainers up and get them to processing. Do not harm Mr. Smithwick. We do not want a lawsuit on our hands". Brandon almost chuckled again as he murmured under breath "And you don't think kidnapping and holding us against our will is grounds enough for a lawsuit?".

Luckily no one seemed to hear his smart remark because she continued on "Mr. Smithwick your pokemon are safe. You will see them again once we clear everything up."

At this point Meghan snapped at the elite four member saying that if she let them out of these chains, they could clear things up right now.

Lorelei replied with "Ms Stratus, it appears that you and Mr. Smithwick both needed extra chains." She smiled

" You have been brought here for your safety and that of the people of Lavender Town. Now I must excuse myself I have a special guest to meet." She said and then walked off.

Brandon snickered under his breath as he was shuffled back into the line "Held here for our own safety.... what a joke. The only thing I need to keep me safe are my pokemon and my pocket knife. Give me those back and I will show you how I keep myself safe".

The guards seemed to ignore him and brought the group in to a room for processing. After processing them, he was brought in to a room for interrogation. They showed him photos and asked him questions about Lavender town. All Brandon said to them was "I don't know anything about your talking about. I will not be answering anymore questions without a lawyer and without seeing my pokemon alive and well... speaking of my pokemon, if I find out they were harmed, I will personally give each and every one of you a beat down, chains or no chains. That being said, I shall say no more until I get to talk to a lawyer and see Skipper". The interrogator grunted, before signaling to the guard to get me out of there. The guard took Brandon to a holding cell where the rest of the group was already being held in.

As they sat there, Brandon broke the silence saying "This is complete bull, they cant hold us here like this... We have rights. I highly recommend none of you say anything more to these wanna bes without a lawyer", he took a deep breath, leaned closer to the others and then whispered "When they come back, we should jump them. All 5 of us could overpower a couple guards. We could take any weapons they have and demand they take us to our pokemon, from there we can bust our way out of this joint. What do you say guys"

It was a bold plan, probably would backfire, but it beat sitting there being treated like a prisoner when they done nothing wrong. Atleast in Brandon's book.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 02-19-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond