Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Oh gawd, I need to give this colour! (It looks cool already xD)

EDIT : Someone shade this atrocity

2. This post has been liked by:

Dibsing this! Be done in just a few.

Eh. Wasn't really confident that I'd be able to make a good silhouette / outline so I used one and distorted it a bit. /fail

Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-14-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by:

Your shading looks glorious owo gonna give your beautiful silhouette some detail :3

EDIT :

The expression on it's face is "Kill me and end my sufferings ... please?" if you're wondering. Also, rotated a little :3

P.S : The more I look at it the more disturb I am ... is it it's tail? ... leg?

EDIT 2 : I love how the previous pokemon looks like plastic owo it's so beautiful, good job Speed!

Awh, thank you! I'm just overjoyed to see activity starting to pick up again in this subforum. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. :D

Oh wait, it's done! Very nice. The back leg almost looks like another head. Maybe though that's just because I listened to the Wanderer of the Dogscape. XD

Anyway gotta get to work, then I'll go on and fix up the outlines. o w o

Here, I ended up giving it a more poofy, cloudy look. Still not entirely sure what to make of this. ._.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-14-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Dibsing this! Be done in just a few.

Eh. Wasn't really confident that I'd be able to make a good silhouette / outline so I used one and distorted it a bit. /fail

Haha, that is such a cool design and lovely shading. :D These are so fun to watch. Good job guys!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by wilpin7 View Post
    Your shading looks glorious owo gonna give your beautiful silhouette some detail :3

EDIT :

The expression on it's face is "Kill me and end my sufferings ... please?" if you're wondering. Also, rotated a little :3

P.S : The more I look at it the more disturb I am ... is it it's tail? ... leg?

EDIT 2 : I love how the previous pokemon looks like plastic owo it's so beautiful, good job Speed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Awh, thank you! I'm just overjoyed to see activity starting to pick up again in this subforum. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. :D

Oh wait, it's done! Very nice. The back leg almost looks like another head. Maybe though that's just because I listened to the Wanderer of the Dogscape. XD

Anyway gotta get to work, then I'll go on and fix up the outlines. o w o

Here, I ended up giving it a more poofy, cloudy look. Still not entirely sure what to make of this. ._.
    You guuuyyyyyssss, you didn't follow the steps. D: @wilpin7 when you do the second step, you need to define the outlines completely and smooth them all up, like Speed did. @Speed-X the third step is adding colour, although it's okay to edit the lineart to smooth it out while adding colour. The last step, which is what I'm gonna probably do, is meant to be shading, but I'll colour it and shade it instead unless Speed wants to add some colour. xD Also I do specifically ask for people not to make any of the transition stages transparent in case someone's program reads it dumbly and makes it the transparency become black or something.

(Well done with participation and stuff, but there iisss a front paaaagge. cx)

I didn't think it had to be spot-on, though. If we get a step wrong then that shouldn't be a that big of a problem, it doesn't have to be perfect, silly. :P Especially since we're just getting back into the swing of things. x]

Ohh yeah my bad on the transparency thing. :o It's pretty habitual at this point.

This should be better! :>

------------

SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME. Here we go. xD You're right, Speed, but I wanted to make sure people knew anyway. x)

Let's get this started again, it looks fun C: That being said, I don't remember the last time I sprited something, but here it is! XD

I got nothing for a fakemon entry, sorry D:

Next step:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

12. This post has been liked by:

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Have fun~

14. This post has been liked by: