Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Was I the only one foolish enough to use Photobucket for my comic uploads? lol

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Was I the only one foolish enough to use Photobucket for my comic uploads? lol
    Oh, please tell me they're still on your hard drive. If they're permanently gone, I'm going to huddle in a corner and weep.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh, please tell me they're still on your hard drive. If they're permanently gone, I'm going to huddle in a corner and weep.
    sadly my flash drive broke 6 months ago. So I lost the oringal copies of the Gloom, Dragonite and Where do babies come from issues. I can still access them but the quality is not great :/

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    sadly my flash drive broke 6 months ago. So I lost the oringal copies of the Gloom, Dragonite and Where do babies come from issues. I can still access them but the quality is not great :/
    Nooooooo! You should still be able to save them from photobucket... I managed to save all my stuff. Let me know if you need a hand :)

I love your photobucket comic though xD It's funny they made it a speedometer when they don't even give you ANY hosting for free so yeah you've used 100% by default :P
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Nooooooo! You should still be able to save them from photobucket... I managed to save all my stuff. Let me know if you need a hand :)

I love your photobucket comic though xD It's funny they made it a speedometer when they don't even give you ANY hosting for free so yeah you've used 100% by default :P
    Its all on their still, but I need the original to use designs and colors if i bring back the characters.

I was already working on a new issues when I noticed this. Its really annoying that I have to reload all of my work.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

HAHA omg that's brutal. xD Tangrowth looks so cute in the later panels. I hope it didn't really get blown up o_o

I love that the firework is decorated like Moltres! You did a lot of great expressions! The Crabrawler (or whatever that weird Pokemon is called xD) looks great! It's nice to see you drawing all different kinds of Pokemon. :) And Gible is adorable as always!
    GCEA

Administrator

XD a truly entertaining story as always from Gible. Doesn't matter if it's late or not. Gible always has a great story to tell whether it be helpful advice, something completely made up true, or otherwise. The tale of how the stars were created as told by Gible will be told for many generations.

Again, sorry to hear about how photobucket has even impacted this. If there's anything we can do to help just let us know. I used to love photobucket and it USED to be so reliable. Now.....it's it like some other plain of existence. Maybe Gible will have a story for that someday. Telling it how it is =). Ever since I started reading your Gible comics I really enjoyed them. I still go back and read some at times too. Such an amazing series you've created with these.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    HAHA omg that's brutal. xD Tangrowth looks so cute in the later panels. I hope it didn't really get blown up o_o

I love that the firework is decorated like Moltres! You did a lot of great expressions! The Crabrawler (or whatever that weird Pokemon is called xD) looks great! It's nice to see you drawing all different kinds of Pokemon. :) And Gible is adorable as always!
    Youll find this funny but I Random Generate the pokemon I pick for the comic issue.lol This is was a little all over the place. Ive been trying to work through my creative issues. This was more or less a PSA for the 4th of July and being safe..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    XD a truly entertaining story as always from Gible. Doesn't matter if it's late or not. Gible always has a great story to tell whether it be helpful advice, something completely made up true, or otherwise. The tale of how the stars were created as told by Gible will be told for many generations.

Again, sorry to hear about how photobucket has even impacted this. If there's anything we can do to help just let us know. I used to love photobucket and it USED to be so reliable. Now.....it's it like some other plain of existence. Maybe Gible will have a story for that someday. Telling it how it is =). Ever since I started reading your Gible comics I really enjoyed them. I still go back and read some at times too. Such an amazing series you've created with these.
    I dont think even Gible remembers half the crap he recalls. I am working on an idea for the exploring the photobucket crap..lol

Thanks as always

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ah, another awesome Gible tall tale. These are great, dude, you never know what to expect, but it's always great, light-hearted humor that always leaves me smiling.

Bonus cool points for the many times you feature Emolga in this, also. :3