Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Definitely add me to the taglist! Loving the whole mystery theme! Great work!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think the Broadway font would be good for the title, but I wouldn't do the entire comic with it. A normal comic font would probably work best.
    Learning process

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I think you did an amazing job getting the style right! The shadows and stuff! It's all perfect! I really like the first panel! And you did a great job on the inside of the car. I also loved the twist at the end haha. Also Gible in that photo with the cupcake underneath... Reminds me of when he ate his girlfriend. xDDD

Do you want me to reupload your comic banner for the forum? Even though now it kind of fits your current story. XD
    There was a reason the cupcake was in this issue . *cough cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Definitely add me to the taglist! Loving the whole mystery theme! Great work!
    I figured you enjoy that issue :) took me awhile to work on umbreon.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Gible Bites 29: Closed Caption

Spoiler:

Finally a new comic!! I actually created this character over a year ago! I wanted to feature Jacob in GB when I did the first Suicunes Grace comic. This comic is a response to a letter writtle by Xanthe Here all the way back in 2015!:) @Desolate Divine

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That was awesome! I love the character art and the overall message at the end is great and funny. XD

This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel like starting a comic. They look like a lot of fun. :3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hahaha! I love this character, he's perfect! Your art is beautiful in this!! I mean look at that perfect curtain xD All the characters look so good! The first panel is awesome but my favourite has to be the third one! The design of Jacob is really cool :) Loving all the outfits are based on electric types! I wonder why he's in jail xD Seriously amazing work!!!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hahaha! I love this character, he's perfect! Your art is beautiful in this!! I mean look at that perfect curtain xD All the characters look so good! The first panel is awesome but my favourite has to be the third one! The design of Jacob is really cool :) Loving all the outfits are based on electric types! I wonder why he's in jail xD Seriously amazing work!!!
    Was it worth the wait ?? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That was awesome! I love the character art and the overall message at the end is great and funny. XD

This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel like starting a comic. They look like a lot of fun. :3
    You should man! Your art is great. The adventures of Emolga! Lol

With this comic, my focus was more on clothing design and overall quality of Jacobs design. I have to draw this stuff out over and over until I think I got the right image down. I'm glad both of you liked it.

My favorite thing about this comic is the last panel. I felt really happy with the way Jacob turned out specially with David bowe tribute make up on.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Administrator

That was pretty awesome man! I have really missed these. Great designs and artwork. Always has some unique engaging tale as well! Jacob's design was pretty good and the story behind it was great as well! The really random things that can happen with magic and such can make a story so much more funny or scary. Super amazing job on this! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That was pretty awesome man! I have really missed these. Great designs and artwork. Always has some unique engaging tale as well! Jacob's design was pretty good and the story behind it was great as well! The really random things that can happen with magic and such can make a story so much more funny or scary. Super amazing job on this! :D
    Thank you man! Im glad you enjoyed it!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii

Comic 30 - Breaking the mold

Spoiler:

This comic was a response to this post here

Its a little more simple than the last one :)

I changed my theme for this comic

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Funny, cute, clever, AND has Emolga appearances! Can't really ask for more, can I?

These are always brilliant and funny. It's always a welcome sight to see a new one get posted. :3