Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    It's so awesome that you're going to get your own sub-forum :D And I love the new twist ending to the old comic :P
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

wow lol. Great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    It's so awesome that you're going to get your own sub-forum :D And I love the new twist ending to the old comic :P
    i was finallt able to capture the feeling i was looking for at the end. Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    wow lol. Great improvement.
    Thanks man! i felt much better about the drawings this time around

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Dredd, the improvement is phenomenal! I love that you've managed to develop your style so much over the course of the comic. It's really amazing. :] I'm so proud of you! ;o;

I really liked all the different poses and facial expressions they held, and how you now redraw them for each frame! It's great. And ahaha, the sweat got me in the desert panel. xD Especially the puddle under Drifloon's head. xD The cloud on his head is like hair...ahaha. AND THE SEALEO'S FACE. WOW. XD Nicely done.

One grammatical thing is that in the sealeo's speech, I think it should say "our side of the playground" instead of "the side of the playground." Other than that, you're gold. :]

I think that the spheal children makes slightly less sense now that only one of the roughnecks is a sealeo, and also, if they're in school, having all those kids is a little odd too. xD Just thought I'd point it out.

Awesome improvement! 8D I love watching the evolution of art over comics. Also YES, there are plenty of places to upload your comic as one image, such as DeviantART. I would recommend that, even if you just use the "Sta.sh" function which is basically storage that you can link people to, but otherwise can't be viewed. Like a private video on YouTube. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Dredd, the improvement is phenomenal! I love that you've managed to develop your style so much over the course of the comic. It's really amazing. :] I'm so proud of you! ;o;

I really liked all the different poses and facial expressions they held, and how you now redraw them for each frame! It's great. And ahaha, the sweat got me in the desert panel. xD Especially the puddle under Drifloon's head. xD The cloud on his head is like hair...ahaha. AND THE SEALEO'S FACE. WOW. XD Nicely done.

One grammatical thing is that in the sealeo's speech, I think it should say "our side of the playground" instead of "the side of the playground." Other than that, you're gold. :]

I think that the spheal children makes slightly less sense now that only one of the roughnecks is a sealeo, and also, if they're in school, having all those kids is a little odd too. xD Just thought I'd point it out.

Awesome improvement! 8D I love watching the evolution of art over comics. Also YES, there are plenty of places to upload your comic as one image, such as DeviantART. I would recommend that, even if you just use the "Sta.sh" function which is basically storage that you can link people to, but otherwise can't be viewed. Like a private video on YouTube. :]
    How did you lik the extra panels?? Did you notice!any admins?? Lol
    Thanks for the kind words! I realized i had devolped my paint skills and comfort over the last year. I felt confident that this remake was a big improvement..i also noticed that it was a little odd only taking speals now..lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ahahah yes, I forgot to mention them but they were great! XD I love the cookies that DMM baked! They're so cute. And is that Harry and Sarah as bulbasaur in cloaks?! XD

No worries. :D Yeah, definitely. It's a vast improvement which is awesome! Ahaha yeah, that's okay. xD Still funny!

Haha what do you think ? @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Could those be you and Harry? Lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

It's amazing to see how much your art has improved! Seriously! Really impressive. I love all the detail in each panel. Drifloon with mittens! So cute haha.

Ahhh the cloaked Bulbasaur are so cool. They look like jedis or something haha! Awesome!! Cant wait to see what ny character does :D
    GCEA

I think you will enjoy the mixture of sillness and evilness of the underground society.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Imma try some ideas for you. c: Well, just one for now. xD

Dear Gible,

My name is Derek and I am a stunky. How do you deal with losing a friend? It's happened to me a few times in my life, but with each loss comes another load of hardship. How do you let go of a friendship when there's no chance for it anymore? Some just don't like my smell...

Sincerely, Derek.