Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'll be honest, this is my first time reading it. I started early this morning and only stopped on page 16 because I had to run and grab breakfast before it turned into lunchtime. But then I quickly came back to read the rest.

Your work is definitely inspirational. I can imagine doing all those drawings for each comic panel does push you hard to practice and get better at it. I'm beginning to wonder if that's a thing I should try to do as a means to improve.

In any case, again, great work on these!
    you should look through the archives..it has all of them posted without the comments lol

A very wise man once told me it takes 10,000 hours to master a hobby. My comic and my drawings on paint had to get better with time. I learned a lot as I did more of these and it shows. Really confidence in part thanks to @Suicune's Fire @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Elbub @Dragon Master Mike who all were really supportive of this comic in the early phases helped me keep trying harder.

I would say Xanthe more so than the others was there to help out with grammar and I could thank her enough for that.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    LOL NUMBER FIVE WITH XANTHE IN IT. XD That has to be one of my favourites, partly because all of it's true and OMG SO FUNNY.

You've got a great sense of humour for this. :p And it's totally cool to see how much better your art has become as the comic's progressed!

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    LOL NUMBER FIVE WITH XANTHE IN IT. XD That has to be one of my favourites, partly because all of it's true and OMG SO FUNNY.

You've got a great sense of humour for this. :p And it's totally cool to see how much better your art has become as the comic's progressed!
    Haha that's one of my favourites too! XD

Looking forward to the next installment :D
    GCEA

The butthole pokmeon is mine. It really started a change in the comics.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Administrator

I gotta say, it's very true what everyone has said like (I think it was Neo that told me before). To look back on how something started and now look to how it turned out later on. Honestly, this was my first time revisiting this thread since around the time I joined this site and was just browsing mostly. Now that I've had a chance to read it, it's been really interesting! I've loved it so far. Some funny, some more serious than others while at the same time sticking to a sense of humor.

This is one of those I'm gonna have to keep track of more now for sure!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I'm also surprised to learn you can draw, especially something as entertaining as this. I guess it's been in your sit the whole time, but I never really clicked the spoiler tag. Hope this continues, I might try and keep up with it.
    not that serious

Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope you enjoy the next one.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I can't decide which I like more, Xanthe being a grammar nazi with the Peanut's "wawawa" or the yveltal bed sheets. Can I say both? I wanna say both. After having caught up with this, I can firmly say that your style has improved and that these comics did well in expanding their coverage of topics while also making sure they were still funny for some of the more serious ones. Well done, Max, well done.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I read a few of these and they're great! Love your artwork and your sense of humor. That Jurassic Park III one killed me. xD And the grammar Nazi Suicune. Oh my god. *thumbs up*

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    I'm not totally sure what to think of this. I do like the nod towards other comics, and the "are you stupid" thinking of Gible. which is funny because Gible is the stupid one.

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga