Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    S is for Shameless Selfies. Or shameful, I should say xD

Just...trying a dress for tomorrow. Had to take this photo too many times until I could get the right angle and pose so that I don't look fat. So...yeah

Just a chunky munchkin. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

I'm not much for fashion but your dress is pretty too.

@Speed-X Whats the fancy dress for ??

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hahah, thanks. ^^; it's for church tomorrow, since its Easter Sunday I figured I might as well use it as an excuse to wear a cute spring dress or something hahahah

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

how am i not a model?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Is it time for me to post a selfie again?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    S is for Shameless Selfies. Or shameful, I should say xD
    [img]*http://41.media.tumblr.com/d31ff61c60ef45bddeda642531242ffd/tumblr_nmaob3FALV1s7y37yo1_1280.jpg[/img]
    Just...trying a dress for tomorrow. Had to take this photo too many times until I could get the right angle and pose so that I don't look fat. So...yeah

Just a chunky munchkin. :P
    Aw pretty dress :D I love your hair! I want to cut mine to about that length but I'm too scared. ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    [img]*https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11000278_10206960879927303_262138724071352258_n.jp g?oh=a34abdcbd9b2f4e526d2adccaac6b76f&oe=559DD8A1& __gda__=1436468209_d6adb62fb2c43752d2c37b117ecd6bf d[/img]
    how am i not a model?
    Haha that is a very model-ish pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Is it time for me to post a selfie again?
    It's always time for selfies apparently!
    GCEA

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Why don't you post a photo? WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE /totallynotbeingacreep
    loljk. But really, it is pretty cool when you know the faces behind the avatars and screenames. Y'know? Or is that just me? xD

For some reason when I know someone's actual name and/or have seen a photo of them before it feels like I know them more personally. It's odd, really. When it comes to online communication and forums like this, I think people revealing their faces and/or names is just a really big step. Because we typically don't care what so-and-so looks like or what so-and-so's real name is because we're just focusing on the personality of the person we're communicating with. So you kinda make up what they look like, sound like, etc. in your head, which isn't always accurate (to say the least xD )

I dunno, my thoughts are really scrambled now so it's difficult for me to coherently describe what I'm talking about. It's a really weird thing, though. It makes you feel like you know that person on a more personal level for some reason. I guess what it boils down to is trust...for online communities like this it takes quite a bit of trust to reveal such personal details about yourself.

------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Selfie time!!

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

B
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aw pretty dress :D I love your hair! I want to cut mine to about that length but I'm too scared. ~_~

Haha that is a very model-ish pose.

It's always time for selfies apparently!
    I actually wasn't posing haha my it was my birthday party and my dad just walked out with the cake. Photo was taken at the right time.