Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    People played SSB Wii U and I was asleep while it was happening so I missed out! ;A; One of the bad things about my 3DS is that it's an original one, meaning the screens are tiny...and tiny screens combined with SSB doesn't work so well... xD

I need to finish Knights of the Old Republic and I've had big Mass Effect cravings lately...wanna get back into that!

Who doesn't love Rock Lee wizardpendragon's Avatar
    I definitely want SSB Wii U, but gosh dang I feel as though I'd be awful at it without a Gamecube controller. And those adapter things are very expensive right now.
    To take my mind off of Smash Bros., I've been playing The Last of Us!!

I just installed Kingdoms of Amalur, though I got bored of it because it's so similar to Neverwinter in many things and I'm not feeling like playing RPGs as much nowadays...

Playing Worms: Battlegrounds with my friends C: Really fun game~
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    Playing Fantasy Life--that game is SOO fun *()* I've barely made a dent in the actual storyline, though, I've been too busy living out other lives ahahaha >w<

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    All those moves in Limit Form are pretty awesome and very useful. I found myself using it a lot in all these solo fights. Honestly I find the dodge roll much more useful than the dash from Wisdom Form. It's just the moments of vulnerability are much less, but you get movement back quicker as well....well at least it feels that way to me which is better control over the battles.
    Yes, the solo fights have been the primary use for Limit Form. You're actually right about dodge roll here. Primary use for dash has just been getting around. I haven't really had to use dodge roll a whole lot. I remember using it like crazy in BBS though, especially if you wanna take down the nigh impossible secret boss. o_O

All the data battles are pretty challenging I gotta say. Much more challenging than I thought they would be originally. I'm nearing maximum attack power and it's still pretty tough. Though the defense and magic could stand some upgrading lol.
    And Larxene has a horrid voice while she's layin' a smack down on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    So... I had a choice between Omega Ruby and Kingdom Hearts II.5...

So... I still don't have Omega Ruby xD
    Bold move, gal, but wise choice. My 2DS broke so I can't play Omega Ruby! I won't be getting a new one until after I get a ps4. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    But! I'm currently renting Hyrule Warriors; it's pretty fun, especially with all the yelling I did at NPCs xD Haven't cracked open KH II.5 but I will when I'm done with Hyrule Warriors. Man, I can't wait for Zelda WiiU, though
    I played the Hyrule Warriors demo and enjoyed it. I played the Gundam Dynasty Warriors game about a month before then so it took no time at all to get used to the controls (even though it was my first time with WiiU). Mass killing spree combat wins. I probably will aim to get a WiiU but it'll be forever before I get one. :/

I am currently trying out a Monster truck game on my new Nintendo DS Lite that arrived today in the mail.
    btw my Nintendo ds by sheer coincidence has pickachu on it. ( I did not order it... and its my lucky day).
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    All the data battles are pretty challenging I gotta say. Much more challenging than I thought they would be originally. I'm nearing maximum attack power and it's still pretty tough. Though the defense and magic could stand some upgrading lol.
    Ugh, don't even get me started on those guys and the lingering will. It looks like the Mushroom XIII crown is the only one I'm gonna have for a while now. After finally beating the game, I struggled just to get to the Data Organization, and once I did, I tried fighting Axel. I died after one hit. I don't even know what hit me, I just know it killed me.

So. I guess I'm grinding to level 99 now.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Instead of going to sleep like I planned on, my friend and I built a Slimescraper in Minecraft. We finally figured out where Slimes will spawn in our world so we're going to build them a nice underground "sky"-scraper they can move into. Each room is very spacious and well lit so only Slimes will move in. There will be a many floors as we can build in their spawn area to allow as many tenants to move in as they want to <3

And then we kill them and harvest their innards.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

10. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I am a mega slowbro and still getting through ORAS. Secret Base flag hunting is so distracting. xD
    GCEA