Natu
    13/13

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

"You must really enjoy the challenge of dealing with difficult pokemon ...and people." Kyo looked up and gave Meghan a 'really' look.

"You're not difficult. I actually find you've been the easiest to get along with since I got here. Not that your friends are to blame or anything, since all of your are entitled to your suspicions. You've just been the most accepting of the bunch. And I really appreciate that."

Kyo followed Meghan back inside and also made an exchange. She was sad to see Nuzleaf go, but she felt there was a distinct need for a flying type on her team right now.

White Rocket PC Exchange:
    PC In: Nuzleaf
    PC Out: Natu

Kyo followed along with the ground, the Venipede in her arms and the Zorua at her side. She felt somewhat happy with these two Unova native Pokemon near her. It made her feel more at home than she had in a long time. The group decided to search for Surge's treasure and it didn't take all too long to find it. As they all filed into the secret place, they found Pokemon eggs. Kyo felt sick to her stomach at the sight of them. She had no doubt they were being bred to be sold, a very illegal act. They couldn't let this happen to these poor eggs!

Kyo listened to Meghan carefully and rubbed her back gently as her eyes watered, hoping to help soothe her pain. "It's where we met. It was not a… ideal spot to meet," Kyo mumbled. Kyo nodded at Meghan's idea and put down the Venipede. She went over and picked up one of the eggs.

Item Claim
    Item: Egg
    Pokemon: ??
    Cost: Free

Kyo noticed Meghan had left the area and started to seek her out when Alice went after her. Kyo stopped and glanced away with a sigh. Kyo kicked at the dirt on the floor a little bit and stroked the egg, her mind wandering to what Pokemon could possibly be inside the egg. She noticed Rose head outside as well and heard what could only be described as sobbing. Kyo was tempted to head outside but she felt it wasn't a good idea. These girls were speaking of someone named Max, who was also Dredd. Now, Kyo knew who Dredd was, and didn't really feel too keen about the man. But all three of these girls seemed aquatinted with and very fond of Max. Dredd was Max, but Max wasn't Dredd, it seemed. Her thoughts wandered back to her first encounter with Dredd and the figure that had helped her contact Rose. Had that been Max? She didn't really know what Max looked like so it couldn't be said for sure but, who knows, it's possible.

Kyo suddenly snapped from her thoughts when she heard Kaze and the girls start to cry out. She looked up and saw Meghan had collapsed. Kyo's heartbeat picked up as the memory of what happened at the Black Rocket base resurfaced. Kyo immediately made her way to Meghan's side.

"She has a heart condition! Alice, check her bag!" Kyo began to search through Meghan's pockets furiously. Her medication had to be here somewhere. "Come on, come on!" Kyo couldn't hold back the fear that if they didn't get Meghan her medication soon, something serious would happen to the trainer. Thankfully, Alice found Meghan's pills in her bag. Kyo helped Meghan take her pills then waited silently for the trainer to awaken. Kyo noticed Meghan's breathing slow and paused in her chewing of her thumbnail to see if there were any other signs of Meghan awakening. Fifteen minutes passed before Meghan awoke again. Kyo let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding.

"Oh thank Reshiram, you're all right." Kyo smiled at Meghan and relaxed some. "You had us all really worried, Meghan."

"Thank Ho-Oh Kyo was here! I'm so glad you're okay!" Kyo glanced up at Alice and felt a little touched. Most people wouldn't have acknowledged her for such a deed. She'd have to remember to thank Alice later when the situation better fit it.

After the incident, the group resumed their journey to the Pokemon Center. Most the group laughing and talked the whole way, and Kyo did too when she was acknowledged, but otherwise she stayed silent. Kyo walked somewhat close to Meghan, but far enough away to give the woman her space. They eventually set up camp for the night and Meghan began to explain everything about her life. Kyo listened in silence and observed Meghan carefully. When Meghan began to cry, Kyo started to reach out to comfort her, but Rose beat her to it.

Kyo wasn't sure how to respond to this. The other people in this group had known Meghan longer than she, so to have such a bombshell dropped must rough. Kyo had no doubt they were probably debating how to treat Meghan from now on. Kyo wanted to offer some comforting words to Meghan, anything really. However, Kyo felt tension crawling on her back. She was afraid to say anything for fear of possibly setting off one of the other group members. But that begged the question, should they all share their life's stories and secrets? Kyo felt it would be smart to share hers as well but she didn't want to start if it was not the best time to shift the attention to her.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Behemoth (34/34) Fury (36/36) Rusty (32/32) Vulpix (27/27)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Mystery Egg Counter: 1
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(15 -1 = 14), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 155
    Trainers Affected:

"I think its time we all lay our cards down on the table. If we are going to travel together we need to truly trust each other. Ill start." Meg said and then told her story.

"Wow, that is a hard story, Meg. You have had a tough life." Rocky said.

"I'll go next! You all know that I am pretty rich, but that is only half the story. I am not just rich. I am really, really rich! I mean, I have never gone without in my whole life. Everything I have ever wanted I have had given to me on a literal golden platter, silver is a bit too plain."

"Add to that being much bigger and stronger, than everyone else. Being elected as captain of the football team and homecoming king meant that I was also the most popular student at my school. My family name meant that every shop and club in canalave welcomed me with open arms."

"After growing up with all this wealth, natural ability and popularity I have found the past week a bit difficult. Do you know how hard it is to have to wait in line to buy a coffee? Worse yet, I have had to prepare my own meals 3 times in the past week alone. The rest of you might be used to that, but I am used to having servants and incredibly fine food. I don't mind the walking, this is nothing compared to the football training camps I have been too, but not being able to fest at the end of each day on the finest gourmet food, is just weird!"

"I just want to get to a clothing store and change out of these rags. I need to get back to a 5 star hotel for a night so that I can regroup!"

Somehow the others didn't seem as sympathetic as they had towards Meg. Apparently they didn't understand the hardships of being super-rich!

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Mosby (30/30)...Trash (30/30)..Tidus(30/30) ........Rei(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Egg: Mystery Egg (Steps to Hatch 5/??)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x0) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita, Natu )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)
    ------ Cheri Berry (Item Effect: Heals 7 Points of health) (x1)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x0)(used on Raichu)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7: 30 pm
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (M) (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    5)
    Skull (M)(P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)
    5)
    Fannhy (P:16)(T:Ground)

Trainer Reese
    Partner:
    Pikachu (P:50)(T: Electric)

1)
    Lapras (P:50)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Eevee(Shift) (P:50)(T: Normal)(Held Item: Shift Chip)
    3)
    Charizard (P:50)(T: Fire/Flying)(Item: Mega Stone)
    4)
    Blastiose (P:50)(T: Water)
    5)
    Venusaur (P:50)(T: Grass/Poison)
    6)
    Snorlax (P:50)(T: Normal)

" I worry about my brother all the time." Stacy finally said breaking the silence.

" I have worried about him every day since my mom brought him home. He is young, reckless, and most of the time gets to curious for his own good." She smiled

" ...but those are what make him, well him." She said looking at Ty.

" We havent been apart of your team for a long time but what you guys have done in the face of all the wrongs is amazing. You saved our lives on that ship. You helped me find Ty when he got lost in Vermillion." She said taking a second.

"Thank you for sharing Meghan..I think you are very brave. I dont know you well but it seems like your friends care and respect you. I dont see them thinking less of you." She smiled nodding her head.

Ty cracked a little smile standing up." Most of you know me as Ty but none of you know that I am going to be the words greatest pokemon ranger! My story begins on Faldera Island about a year ago. My father had taken me out on an exploration. He told me that to be a ranger I needed to learn a few things in the true wild. The trip to the Oblivia Region was a tireless one. " He said looking at the others. " When we arrived at the island we made a map of all the place we wanted to see and explore. The main stop on our trip was the Faldera Volcano. Pops and I decided we would hike to the mountain and camp along the way. It took a couple of days but we finally made it. During our trip through the cave system we got seperated. I was really scared. I dindt know where to go or what to do. I started to call for him but he woulndt respond. I waited awhile in the same area before moving on. It was lucky I did because as I explored further in I saw it. The most amazing pokemon ever. The pokemon had come out of a lava spring.

I pulled a pokemon and I told the pokemon I would catch it. It let out a loud roar and whole mountain shook. I didnt budge tossing out the pokeball. It hit the pokemon and the ball closed shut. Then it quickly broke up and well dad came and saved me." He laughed

"Sorry." He said awkwardly sitting down

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [36/36]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2
    Temporary partner pokemon: Parasect (25/25), Butterfree (25/25)

The rest of the group met up outside the building, after a little while, the group wanted to start heading back to the pokemon center. The group packed up and then starting walking. Along the way they diverted to look for some of Surge's treasure or something, a few of the people in the group found eggs, after awhile Rose, Alice and couple others went off on there own. A little while later, after poking around the area examining Surge's treasure for a little while longer, they set out and eventually caught up with the 3. By that time, it was getting dark and the group stopped to camp out for the night. The group sent up a camp fire and most of the group sat around exchanging stories and trying to get to know each other, Brandon sat quietly, munching on a granola bar from his pack and watching the fire dance around, he listened to some of the group's stories, which would pretty personal and interesting. Behind him, Skipper managed to sit, almost criss cross apple sauce and was listening to everyone's stories as well. He seemed to be getting used to his new form and was excited to be so strong. Brandon sat down eating for awhile longer, then he prepared to settle in for the night, he took a couple sweaters and blanket from his pack and lay them out a safe distance from the fire, then he sat back down to listen to the others stories until he got tired and would go to bed.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 04-26-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 165 (+1)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 1
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Natu
    13/13

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

Kyo smiled at Rocky's story. She knew he wasn't joking, but she found it quite the comedic relief nonetheless. It lightened the mood a little bit.

Then Stacey and Ty shared their stories. Kyo nodded her acknowledgement of Stacey's thanks and smiled widely at Ty. "I think you'll be a great Pokemon Ranger. Don't let anyone stop you from achieving that dream."

Kyo sighed a little and messed with her uniform. "I guess I could go next. I was born in Driftveil, Unova. I wasn't really social back then. I had one human friend and a few wild Pokemon friends. Beyond that I was a bit of a shy one. While I was growing up, Team Plasma was becoming a big deal in Unova and that really stuck with me. Anytime they came to Driftveil, my friend, Lucky, and I would attend the protest to watch. Then Lucky moved away to Kalos and I wasn't really close to anyone else. The wild Pokemon stopped showing up and while I was still in contact with Lucky, it just wasn't the same. Then, Team Plasma split and had this dual protest in Driftveil, but their original message still rang true in me. I realized that I really wanted to help make the world a better place for both people and Pokemon, since they're living creatures too. It only makes sense we treat them well. When I was old enough, I heard about the White Rockets and decided to join them. By complete coincidence, Lucky was doing the same. He's the one who actually gave me my Meowstic, as an Espurr of course." Meowstic purred in approval. "We ended up being partners in the White Rockets until recently we got sent on separate missions. That's actually why I got captured and subsequently met Meghan. It's actually nice having more than just one friend for once, so no regrets here joining you all. However, I am worried about Lucky. Last time I checked in, the White Rockets hadn't heard from him in a bit. I hope he's okay, the troublemaker."
    / / / / / / / /

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](0/21) Gabite (0/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (5/30) Kirlia (0/25) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Once Meghan was finished talking, Rocky started. He lightened the mood slightly with his 'jokes.' In reality, Rocky was being completely serious, but Rose wasn't sure if he was or not. She was amused though. She didn't say anything in response. Once he was finished, Ty went. Like Rocky's, she was mildly amused by his story, but didn't make any comments. Kyo began telling her story next. "Is Lucky a nickname, or..?" She questioned, thinking that Lucky was an odd name.

It seemed like now might be a good time for her to speak, and she knew she had a lot that probably needed to be said. "I guess I should explain my... 'situation' to everyone. I know most of you already know, but... For everyone who doesn't..." She kept pausing, a bit reluctant to tell so many people about herself. Stacy and Ty she wanted to tell anyway, but she didn't even know Paul and Kiara. Still, if they were going to be travelling with her, she knew she should tell them. "Please don't think I'm crazy." She pleaded before beginning her story.

"I'm blind. When I was four, I had a bit of an accident. I fell down the stairs and hit the back of my head. When I woke up in the hospital, I had lost my vision. At first it wasn't so bad. I was too young to really understand what had happened. I didn't start to realize how horrible it was until much later. There really isn't anything else to talk about until I was eleven when I met my partner here." She held her hand up to the Chingling. "Anyway, I have... A connection with my Partner, Amirah." the psychic type let out a chime at the mention of her name.

"Anyway, there was a mostly unsuccessful clinical trial that I and some other children who had lost their sight were a part of. The goal was to form a connection between the children and psychic type Pokemon. I was one of the only successes. Because of that connection, I can sense my surroundings through Amirah... Although it would be more accurate to say that she is sensing my surroundings and sending me the information." She explained. She suddenly paused. Should she tell the others about her other powers? She certainly wanted to tell everyone, but she didn't feel comfortable telling the new people. Would they even believe her? She knew Alice and Kyo would, they had both seen it first hand (Although more Alice than Kyo). She knew that Meghan would too, and even Rocky and Brandon probably would, but she wasn't so sure about everyone else.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Mosby (30/30)...Trash (30/30)..Tidus(30/30) ........Rei(30/30) Nacht (29/29) Sappy(30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 7: 30 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    5)

Trainer Reese
    Partner:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Meghan was thankful for the feedback. Rose came over and put her arm around her. Rose was like a sister to Meghan and the two had been close since they met. "Thank you Rose." she said starting to feel a little better.

When Rocky started talking Meghan started to smile. Though she found it hard to take him seriously at times he did know how to lighten the mood. Rocky was a sweet guy overall but sometimes he just seemed to be from a completely different world.
    " I miss finest gourmet food too." she joked

When Stacy and Ty spoke up. Meghan payed close attention to the two. They were both relatively new to her. Stacy seemed sweet and her message seemed to be about acceptance which really felt directed towards Meghan. Ty on the other hand made Meghan burst out laughing. After he was done she clapped.
    "that was great story."

When Kyo spoke up Meghan smiled softly looking at the trainer. She had almost forgotten about Kyo's mission.
    " After we're done with this and get our names clear we will help you find your friend..I promise." Meghan said looking her in the eyes.

After Rose was done Meghan softly butted her shoulder against hers.
    "Thanks for sharing!"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Aria (36/36)
    [Pidgeot, Female]
    ? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)
    Mystery Egg Counter: 6

Alice was trying to think up what to say. She hated these type of "getting to know you" things. Her university days had been full of them. Every new class would require the group to introduce themselves or worse still, play some game to learn each others' names. Alice had no interest in those things. She was there to learn, not make friends.

But now as she listened to her friends speak, she understood how those stories could create stronger bonds between people. A shared secret was a great way to make friends, she had learned as a child trying to fit in. But she had never had any secrets to share. Even now, her life seemed boring compared to everyone else's.

"I'm from Ambrette Town in Kalos," she said during a moment of silence. "But I was born in Viridian City. I don't remember much about it though, we moved when I was quite young. My parents are both researchers, my dad works on fossils and my mum on Pokemon development. Our house was always full of Pokemon they were studying or taking care of. My parents were so busy, I was left on my own a lot. But the Pokemon and I took care of each other," she said with a small smile.

"I want to be a professor one day, just like Oak, but I'd like to work on Pokemon fossils. I applied for a research position after finishing university, but they said I needed more practical experience, so I signed up for this journey. Despite everything that's happened to us, I'm still glad I did. I love my Pokemon so much, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up. I spent most of my time around Pokemon. So it's been really nice to get to know you all and be a part of this group, too," she finished shyly.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36)
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (29)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 9: 45 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    5)

Trainer Reese
    Partner:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Ty smiled
    "It was great getting to know you. Especially when you have strange fossil turtles slowly following you."

Stacy patted him on the head.
    " Thank you for sharing with us. I cant imagine it is easy as we are strangers to you. I think I should get this guy to bed. His tent is barely set up." she smiled shaking her head.

Ty sighed.
    "but .....but... fine." he said getting up
    " good night everyone."

Just like that it was a little early but it had been a long day. Meghan got up.
    " Stacy has the right idea. We should all get a good nights sleep. Thank you guys for sharing...and thank you for listening. I promise I will try to be more open if something is happening. I dont not want you guys to worry about me." She said stretching out.

She hugged Rose before getting up. Meghan made her way over to her tent and finally started to put it up. With Kazes flame it didnt take to long. The tent was pretty big. The Squirtles, Riolu and Kaze made there way in. Meghan rolled out the sleeping bag. She put the egg carefully near bundled near Charizard who would keep it warm.

As she laid there she looked out of the open ended tent. Kyo was sleeping close enough by.
    " I want you to know we are going to find your frined." She said resting her head against the pillow.

"We are not going to stop until we make things right. Or at least fight as hard as we can." She continued.

Next day!

7: 30 am

The sun was out and the team was just getting up.
    (You know the drill fill int he empty time :P)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 166 (+1)
    Items: 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Mystery Egg Counter: 2
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Natu
    13/13

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/20

Sandshrew
    22/22

Kyo leaned forward a little as Rose told her story. "Fascinating. I would have never guessed you were blind given how easily you move around and adjust to your environment. Your bond with your partner has to be very strong if this is true. It's truly something interest to witness since, had you not told me, I probably would have ever noticed. I'm sorry you've lost your eyesight but this is quite the interesting experience that very few have ever witnessed before." Kyo paused. "Ah yes, Lucky is his nickname."

"After we're done with this and get our names clear we will help you find your friend..I promise." Meghan said looking Kyo in the eyes. Kyo smiled back a little shyly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Thanks, Meghan. I appreciate that. Who knows though, maybe he'll find us before we find him." Kyo shrugged. "Plus, your goals somewhat align with my own and in many ways could be seen as more important so I see no point is rushing your journeys to complete my own. Unless you're trying to make me leave sooner or something," Kyo added that last part as a joke.

Then it was Alice's turn to speak. Kyo nodded her head a little as Alice told her story. "It explains a lot about you and your personality. You and your Pokemon are very close, a definite symbol of your background in working with Pokemon. I believe you'll be a great professor one day."

After they finished telling stories, the group dispersed. Kyo noticed that she lacked the tents that seemed common in the group. No matter. Kyo had done this for several nights before, one more would kill her. She laid down by Meghan's tent and fell asleep rather quickly in the mud. She was in a light sleeping state when she heard what she guess to be Meghan talking, but only for a short time. Then she fell into a deeper sleep.

Kyo rubbed her eyes and stretched as morning arrived. She cracked something in her back and neck before standing up. She scanned the area to see if anyone else was up.
    / / / / / / / /