Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 30

As the group slowly walked along, the conversations between the group began to quickly turn south. Meg began yelling, Alice began yelling, Rose began to cry. It was very overwhelming and Brandon just wanted the fighting to stop. He yelled out "STOP! STOP! EVERY JUST STOP FIGHTING.... PLEASE!" but the group was too pre occupied in their yelling to hear a word he said, so then Brandon just shook his head sighed and hoped it would de escalate on its own. Eventually Meghan seemed to calm down a little and began going into a speech about they needed to get stronger to beat this monster they were assuming was Max. When Meghan was finished Brandon spoke as calmly as he could "Look, I am with you guys fully, whether or not we are not we are going to try and stop this.... 'Figure' .... I don't really care. I just want to give my thoughts on the matter. Personally right this moment, I would just like everyone to stop fighting, if we are going to have ANY chance to defeat this 'figure' we MUST work together and not against each other. What we have just been through was very stressfull and probably the most painful thing any of us have ever and will ever go through. Right now I personally think we should focus on finding upgrade, he would probably know if that 'figure' was Max or not and if it was how we can help save him. I think that should be our main objective right now, for the time being I think we should stay away from this figure if possible, especially since our pokemon are still recovering from our last meet up with it. If it finds us and attacks us, of course then we must defend ourselves, but other then that I personally think we should stay away from this figure if possible and instead focus on finding upgrade. That is just my personal thoughts on this, though since Meghan is our leader, I will let her decide our next move and quietly go along with it and do my part as best I can."

Brandon ended there and then went back to being silent. He was just trying to keep the group from fighting and hopefully also show he was not reckless. He decided for the time being he would go along with whatever the group wanted to do
    Last edited by brandon_g; 11-12-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Pokemon Party:
    [Charles, 30/30] | [Cobalt, 25/25] | [Valkyrie, 25/25] |
    [Chestnut, 24/24] | [Rosebud, 25/25] | [Dutchess, 25/25]

Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1, Stone Voucher, Great Ball x5, Zinc x5, Shiny Charm x1, Sun Stone x1

Vi went to her box and opened it up. As she checked everything, nothing appeared to be noticeably different. She took out two of her other Pokemon she had with her on the trip; her Mawile and her Nidoran.

Meeting everybody back outside, she noticed they had moved on to quite a dramatic situation. To her, it seemed that they had all lost hope. The main say to this had been Meghan, the girl she had only just met minutes ago. The speech she gave about power definitely was convincing, however, Virtue just...couldn't accept it. No matter if it was the kid she met not too long ago or if they were an indestructible machine, there was no invincible or overpowering force.

"I may have not known you for long, but you shouldn't give up. I shouldn't have bursted out there, but the way you put it makes it seem like you've already threw in the tower. There's no force that's unstoppable, and it's for you to figure that out. If that Jacob person was still here, you'd all wouldn't be in such a painful worry. If he discovered the solution to this, you can too." Vi said this with a brief tone, before picking up a rock in her mechanical arm.

"Otherwise, you're all about as weak as this rock. I may come back if needed, but I need to I will, and that seems likely." She said, before gripping the rock and crushing it to pieces in her hand. She threw them to the ground, before walking off to talk to Misty.

As she came to the woman, she pulled out her badge case. She removed it and walked up to her.

"Hey, uh, Misty, correct? Do you ever recall battling me by chance? I'm trying to find a group of friends which disappeared after coming to this city to me." Vi said, showing off the badge to her.

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (20/20) Parasect (24/24) Psycho (9/9) Abra (10/10) Buneary(20/20) Pancham (15/15)

Infected Pokemon at the Pokemon Center:
    Sniper (3/30) Speedy (/30) Rusty (3/25) Behemoth (3/30) Professor Needles (3/30) Fury(3/30)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 101
    Trainers Affected:

Everyone seemed very upset at the previous night's events. Understandably so. But Rocky was having none of that defeatist talk. His old footy coach had drilled defeatist talk right out of him.

"Yep, that guy fair kicked our butts last night. I guess that means we have 2 choices. We can give up and concede the championship, or we can train like we've never trained before and come back stronger the next time we face this Dredd!"

"Brandon, I have never seen you back down from a fight, I don't reckon you will now."

"Rose, you have overcome much bigger hurdles than this. You know you have the strength to do this."

"Alice, you have more talent in your little finger than most veteran trainers. If anyone can find a weakness, I know you can."

"Meg, you heard what Jacob said. He has seen your future as a legendary trainer. When you reach that level, this little shadow incident will just be an anecdote in your memoirs."

"As for me. I used to afraid of shadows." Rocky pulled out his torch and switched it on. "But then my Mum bought me a night light!"

"That Jacob may have been incredibly negative in his outlook, but he did have an incredibly effective defense against the shadows. We need to find how to fight back better."

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Clover (19/19)
    [Cleffa, Female]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Almond (25/25)
    [Furret, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Partner Pokemon: Marionette [Shuppet, Female] (30/30)
    Items: Pokeball (x10), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)
    Heal Counter: 5 [Tyrunt (30), Jedi (30), Citrus (30), Memento (30)]

Finally, it seemed like the tide of the conversation had turned. Alice began to feel more positive thanks to others' encouragement.

"That Jacob may have been incredibly negative in his outlook, but he did have an incredibly effective defense against the shadows. We need to find how to fight back better." Rocky said.

"Rocky, you're a genius!" Alice exclaimed. "Jacob had that special Pokemon... his Gallade. He told me it was a "Light type" and could block Shadow energy. He also said that in his world, they have machines and stones that can purify Shadow Pokemon. If that's the case... maybe Dredd could be purified too. We should try and find out more about purifying Shadow Pokemon and also how to find Light type Pokemon. If we had one to protect us, we might just stand a chance..."

It was a start, at least. Alice wished she had thought to ask Jacob more about his Gallade.

"I agree with Brandon, we should find Upgrade. I wonder if it knows anything about Shadow Pokemon..."
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 4/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 4/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 4/30 until healed
    Diggersby 4/30 until healed
    Furret (4/30) until healed
    Trash (4/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    [s]GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Open
    Time: 8:43 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Meghan took a breath.
    "I dont remember what Jacob said. I can't remember much about him. Ever since I woke up from that battle my memory has been a haze. Whatever or wherever he was from isnt here." She looked at Rocky.

"You shouldnt keep making a joke of this. You almost died, we all almost died. This cant be a playful joke. To many people lost their lives last night." She said tightening her backpack.

" Lets find Upgrade and see what we can find out about Shadow Pokemon. Maybe it can tell us if Max had dealt with them in the past." Meghan said coldly.

"Now grab your stuff we need to head out now." She said walking towards Misty.

Across the street Misty was noticeably upset as she and her pokemon worked to clear the streets. Vii walked up to her. Even though she was busy she took the time to respond.
    "Sorry, I dont? Though I didnt hit my head yesterday prettty hard." She said with a brief smile.

"I would remember battling you if it was recently but if we battled years ago I am afraid I wouldnt. Sorry, was there something you needed I am a little busy."

Meghan arrived as the two were talking.
    " Sorry to interrupt but we need to get going. Thank you so much for everything. We have a lead on Max's Upgrade we are going to find it." She said. Meghan felt the pain boiling up as she looked at Misty and the cuts on her face. She could also see the pain in her eyes as Max was mentioned.
    " That sounds like a sound idea. Feel free to contact me." She said handing over the number. She paused turning to whip a tear away.
    " Be careful ... If you find him.. " She sighed

"Just be careful." she turned back to Vii to see what the trainer needed.

Meghan looked at the others and began to walk away from Misty and from Vii. She didnt know the trainer and so far she hadnt been very up front. After walking for about 15 minutes the team reached the edge of the destruction and found the area south packed with Cerulean City citizens camped out.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21+2) Cleffa (9/9)[/s] Zubat [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (3/25) Kirlia (3/25) mankey (3/17) Nidorino (3/16) Parasect (3/25)

The rock broke with a loud cracking sound that made Rose flinch. "How did you..." She began to say before stopping mid sentence. She sensed something different about the arm that Vi had used to crush the rock. She could hardly notice it, and thought that maybe she was imagining it. Still, could an ordinary person break a rock with their bare hands? She quickly returned her attention to the point of the breaking the rock, and what Vi had said. "But... I am as weak as the rock..." She said quietly, as if she didn't want Vi to hear. Rocky began encouraging the rest of the group.

"You call this a hurdle?" Rose thought, but didn't have it in her to say out loud. She remained silent for the rest of the conversation, following quietly behind Meghan.

URPG Staff

Pokemon Party:

Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1, Stone Voucher, Great Ball x5, Zinc x5, Shiny Charm x1, Sun Stone x1

"...years ago?" Vi questioned to Misty, as if it didn't seem realistic. She knew it wasn't long since she had gotten a badge, along with the rest including...Max. Since a few years ago wouldn't pop up, Vi just followed up with the best response she could.

"Uh, okay, sorry then. If you by chance ever remember me or possibly a large group of trainers like the ones currently here, could you let me know? From what I recall of the group, it consisted of at least 2-3 other female trainers and a male trainer who seems to have been in some trouble lately." Vi said, scratching the back of her head as to not give the name. She sighed out quietly, before looking back at the gym leader.

"Anyways, I better go with the others. they might need my help and might be the best way for me to find out some answers." Vi said to Misty, before walking off and waving a goodbye. She caught up with Meg at the edge of town, before sitting down by her.

"Yo. I...want to know how you guys know Max, and I can give out my full answer if you want. Sorry for being too upfront, but, I think we need to help each other to get anywhere." Vi said in a friendly tone.
    Last edited by Dash; 11-13-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (30/30)/ Lilly (10/10)/ Bubbles(5/5)/ Cayce(10/10)/ Finnigan (23/23)/ Reina (11/11)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Volt (25/25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 4/30 until healed
    Honchcrow 4/29 until healed
    Feraligatr 4/30 until healed
    Diggersby 4/30 until healed
    Furret (4/30) until healed
    Trash (4/30) until healed

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Morning
    Key Locations:
    [s]GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Open
    Time: 8:43 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Humid/ Low wind

Vii's directness defused some of the tension. Meghan paused for a moment.
    " We were all selected for the tournament of champions. We were invited from all over the as young trainers to take part in the opening event. Max met us in Pallet Town and volunteered to help us get through our journey. During our journey to get here Max was falsely accused of something he didnt do and was arrested. We made an attempt to free him but that plan blew up in our face right before arriving here. Its your turn." Meghan said expecting a good explanation.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Nidoran - [8/8]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4
    Healing counter: 29

After Brandon finished speaking, Vii spoke up about them seeming to be giving, followed up by Rocky saying something to each of them. He said to Brandon specifically "Brandon, I have never seen you back down from a fight, I don't reckon you will now.". Brandon replied to this by saying "Rocky, I am not backing down from anything, I am simply saying that maybe right now, at this point in time, we shouldn't actively SEEK a fight or trouble. Especially in the state our teams are currently in. That 'figure' is not our problem, its the kanto authorities problem. While I don't think they can effectively stop that figure either, we shouldn't try and fight it unless it finds us and attacks us, in which case we WILL defend ourselves. Right now let's focus on finding upgrade which was our PRIMARY mission before we ended up getting mixed up in that chaos".

After a couple minutes of conversation, Meghan spoke up to the whole group saying she agreed for now they should find upgrade, though she also remained committed to stopping that figure in the long term. Then they set out to continue on, until a one point, the new trainer their group, Vi spoke and asked how the group knew Max and offered to tell them her story. Meghan told her but then waited for the expected explanation from the trainer. Brandon just stood by quietly, hoping they would continue to move soon, but curiously listening to the conversation and wanting to hear the new trainer's explanation secretly as well.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

URPG Staff

(I am so sorry for holding this back so much! I've been extremely busy for the last week so I've been unable to. It also didn't help that this post has been deleted on me by accident twice. Apologies to everyone.)

Pokemon Party:

As Virtue listened to Meg's explanation, she knew something was immediately wrong. It would have been impossible for Max to be with two groups, no matter what happened. Although the volunteering was something that sounded like him, it wouldn't match up at all with the events of what happened to her group.

"Alright, so." Vi said, thinking about it for a second. "My journey specifically started a little bit later with a different group. This happened maybe about a week or two ago. It was made up of me, a couple of more girls, Max, and some others that don't come directly to mind right now. We all came for different purposes, but mine personally was to get all of the badges from Kanto so that I could prove something to my worth, although that isn't all too important. But moving on from there, we traveled together all the way to Mount Moon. After that, I had to stay back due to an injury.

When I started to head back, I heard about some events that happened in that area, and followed their route to meet them back up in Cerulean City. When I had last met Max and any of the others, they had just received their second badge at Cerulean City. And that's basically how I knew him. Great guy, I won't lie, cared about his Pokemon." As Vi finished her explanation, she sat down. Something just, didn't seem right about anything. Maybe it would be best to call her parents? Everything just kind of seemed downhill since that incident.