Page 54 of 204 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Is it just me or is Pokemon sounding a bit aristocratic and has a government based on animal fighting lol

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    Leafy the Ivysaur
    [M][0/16][FAINTED]
    Chu the Pichu
    [F][5/10]
    Shich the Combusken
    [M][11/20]
    Pointer the Nidoran
    [M][8/8]
    Matt the Mankey
    [M][9/9]
    Spinarak
    [???][0/11][FAINTED] *Approval Pending*
    Items: 15x Pokeball, 5x Great Ball, Paralyze Heal, 2x Shiny Charm, Sketchpad, Journal, Pokedex, Poketech, Moon Stone, Adventure stuff :P

"This can't be happening. Why would they trust Team Rocket?! We clearly saw them trying to harm and hurt the Pokemon. Politics these days are so corrupted!" said Nathan. Brandon, flushed with pure anger said ""NO, You guys go and change... I am not changing, I will not be hiding, if they want me, if they TRY to arrest me, I will not stand by and talk like Max did.. Me and my pokemon here WILL be fighting back, resisting, WE WILL be battling them. God help me if that hiker is the closest fellow to me...." Nathan chuckled at Brandon's remark and then realized the motive of it. Nathan, inspired, walked up and stood right next to Brnadon. "I'll fight back..." said Nathan, "Also, Brandon, that hiker knows who you are. Fake up an excuse while you have time."

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Midnight (P:19/19), Hops (P:9/9)
    Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x10)(-2 Pokeball for Zubat, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)(Dont have yet)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description:
    Key Locations: Pokemon Center.
    Time: 11:35 AM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan
    [/CENTER]

Brock nodded at Nathans comments
    " Yes and unfortunately something like this will take time. Lets move." Brock said

He lead the group through a side passage not used by normal trainers. This gave the team a head start.

Wild Pokemon Appeared

Igglybuff (P:8)(T: Fairy, Normal)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (25/25) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(12-1 = 11), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 155
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky quickly followed Brock through the side passage. he knew that they did not have the resources right now to prove Max's innocence. The best they could do was get out of the current mess and then look towards finding proof of their innocence.

He accepted the badge and scarf from Brock, happy to have proof of his victory against the Pewter gym.

Item claiming:
    Boulder badge and Blue scarf
    Quantity: 1 of each.

A group of Igglybuffs wandered into their way. "Quickly take care of them before they give away our position." Rocky said before calling out Behemoth to help capture the small odd-looking Pokemon.

Pokémon using:Behemoth the Hippopotas
    Pokémon trying to catch: Igglybuff
    Point Requirement:8
    Item Being Used/Quantity:Pokeball
    Item Effects: captures an Igglybuff
    Points On Hand:155
    Points After:147

Quickly capturing the Igglybuff, Rocky continued to follow Brock out of town.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](16/16) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Kirlia (Lily)[F](20/20) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidoran [M] (8/8) Zubat (9/9)
    Items: Pokeball X6 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1
    Badges: Boulder
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose felt Alice put her hand on her shoulder and immediately began to feel a bit better. The tears began to stop, and she began to compose herself. "Thank you." She said quietly, still shaken up. She couldn't believe how much she had lost control, even if only briefly. She knew it wasn't all her fault what was happening, but she still couldn't help but blame herself for confusing the Onix. In the end she knew she was still a coward and a cry baby.

Rose recognized Brock and was startled at first like some of the others had been. Surprisingly however he was not there to arrest them. Rose said nothing to him, but was still grateful for his help. She wanted to put it on Amirah, but she was too small. She released Ember and tied it onto her. Her senses didn't really give her an impression of how good it looked, but the fire type didn't seem to mind. "Clothing shop?" Rose questioned. "Isn't changing into another outfit enough? Do we really have to go buy new clothes?"

Item claiming: Boulder badge and Blue scarf

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (21/21) Gnaw (20/20) Sappy (25/25),......... Finnigan (23/23) , Silky (25/25), Pika (20/20)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Pokeball on Igglybuff, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description:
    Time: 11:41 AM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan
    [/CENTER]

Item claiming: Boulder badge and Blue scarf

Pokémon using: Kaze
    Point Requirement:8
    Item Being Used/Quantity:Pokeball
    Item Effects: captures an Igglybuff
    Points On Hand:220
    Points After:212

Meghan looked over at Rose.
    "I figured we would get the clothes on credit.." She smiled trying to find humor in this. After excepting the gifts and catching Igglybuff Meg caught back up with Brock.

Brock waited for the trainers giving them only a couple minutes for moving them forward.
    "Listen ill have the clothes added to my credits..but thats not important. I can't stay with you." Brock looked around pulling out a note. He handed it to Meg.

"I dont know who is the next choice for leader but I remember our battle and you seem to focused enough not to be careless at the same time direct enough not to over plan. This note is for a friend of mine..she is also Max's ex and will help you. Just make your way through this path and follow it to Cerulean City. Misty the gym leader there will be expecting you." Brock paused smiling at the team.
    "Remember follow this east and youll connect with the pokemon center.After that take the path south of the pokemon center bypass the road blocks..good luck." Brock waved at them and took off.

Meghan nodded.
    "In charge?" She paused looking at the others.
    " Alice and Rocky you two would have been my top choices. I know taking orders from me will be a change Im not Max but if we work as a team we can get through this and clear him and thats all I want." She sighed hoping she was the right choice.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (25/25)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (24/24)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Marionette (17/17)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Finn (21/21)
    [Nidorino, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pichu, Female]
    Aria (25/25)
    [Pidgeotto, Female]

Egg: (P27;15/40)
    Items: Pokeballs (x9-1=8), Potions (x2), Everstone, Dawn Stone, Premier Ball, Shuca Berry

Alice accepted the Boulder Badge and scarf happily. She finally had her first badge! She pinned it onto her jacket.

Item Claim
    Item claiming: Boulder Badge and Red Scarf

As the group followed Brock, they ran across a small group of Igglybuff. Alice sent out Finn to hit one with a Poison Fang. The super-effective attack was enough to weaken it.

Capture
    Pokémon using: Nidorino
    Point Requirement: 8
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokeballx1
    Item Effects: NA
    Points On Hand: 73
    Points After: 65

After the capture, Alice returned Finn and followed the group onwards. Eventually Brock told the group he had to leave them, and handed Meg a note for Misty, the next gym leader... and Max's ex?!

Alice wasn't sure how to feel about that, but she kept listening. Eventually Brock took off, leaving Meg in charge.

" Alice and Rocky you two would have been my top choices. I know taking orders from me will be a change Im not Max but if we work as a team we can get through this and clear him and thats all I want." Meg sighed. She seemed a bit unsure.

"You're the perfect choice," Alice grinned. "You haven't led us wrong yet!"
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge.
    Pokémon:

Fury (16/16) Speedy (20/20) Rusty (25/25) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Behemoth (19/19) Professor (16/16)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(11), Premier ball(1), Potions (2), Belue berry(1), Leaf stone(1), Moon Stone(1), Zinc(2)
    Current Game Points: 156
    Trainers Affected:

"OK, then boss", Rocky said, smiling at Meg, "let's get out of here. Lead on to the Pokemon center."

Rocky fixed his boulder badge to the lapel on his suit jacket. "So.. are we serious about changing clothes?" he looked crestfallen at the idea of not wearing his black suit.

He got out his phone. "Hello Giles... yes, I'm fine... No don't tell Mum... Well call her back and tell her I'm fine... It's a setup, just tell Mum that I am fine and that I will contact her again once I need help... Just make sure my master-card is kept paid up to max... yes I'm fine... no don't contact the authorities... Actually yes the lawyers are a good idea... I'll let you know more later, I have to keep moving."

He put the phone away and talked to the other trainers. "Don't worry about money. I am sure whatever clothes they sell at a Pokemon Center, will be more than within my price range." he said to them. "My hat probably costs more than there entire collection!" he said glumly realising that he would have to give up his hat.

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1

Brandon followed Brock and the group along the way they encountered wild pokemon, Brandon decided not to catch one, his team was fine as it is for now, he follow them to the pokemon center in pewter city where Brock handed Meghan the letter and pretty officially declared Meghan the leader of the group, then they were going to buy clothes, well Brandon chose to skip clothes shopping, he would stick to what he would had, he spoke up to the group "I maintain that I will not particate in the clothes shopping, we are getting ready to leave Pewter anyway, so there would be little point. I will keep watch and make sure we aren't ambushed, let me know when you are all ready". Then he went quiet and silently and carefully looked around, his pokemon doing the same.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Egg:
    [U]Items:
    [spoiler]
    --Pokeballs (x9)(-1 Pokeball on Igglybuff, )
    --Premier Ball (x0)
    --Potion (x2)
    [spoiler]

[B]GM Story Info6
    Description:
    Time: 11:55 AM
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Meghan
    Alice
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Tyler
    Brandon
    Nathan
    [/CENTER]

Meghan blushed a little
    "Thank you guys! The support means a lot!" She smiled.
    "But I cant do this with out each of you helping contribute in a way that only you can."

When Brandon spoke Meg could only nod her head.
    "Understood.. We cant force to change but if you flip out and start a fight over this..you're gone." She said firmly
    " We need to help Max, we are not going to do that by drawing lots of attention to ourselves. That understood?" She said looking at Brandon.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Pidgey - [8/8]

Manky - [20//20]

Caterpie - [5/5]

Nidoran - [8/8]
    Items: Pokeball x6, Potions x1

Brandon nodded at Meg saying "Yes I will not draw any attention or start any fights, I never said I would, I have just been saying that IF I were attacked BY ANYONE, that I would defend myself, I never said I would start any fights. I also understand the importance of this mission and have no desire to japordize it, I am reckless at times yes, but I am not stupid. I know when to keep in check. Thanks for respecting my decision Meg" Brandon smiled and went back to quietly back to keeping watch.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 05-20-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond