Name: Rose Woods
Team: Charizard (Ember)[M](36/36) Gabite (30/30) Golbat (Ruby) [M] (22/22) Parasect (30/30) Kirlia (25/25) Doublade (Sheen)[M](35/35)
Items: Pokeball X2 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Mystery Egg: 31/?
Mime Jr Egg: 6/30

((Sorry to jump in a bit late, but I'm here.))

Everything happened so quickly. One second Rose was following the rest of the group through the dark tower, and the next they were seeing what appeared to be ghosts. Rose felt something come over her, and although she didn't know exactly what was happening, she could sense that what they were seeing weren't ghosts. She began to feel a bit disoriented as another ghostly shape appeared before them. This person spoke directly to them.

What the person said seemed crazy, but slowly memories began trickling back. Rose yelped as visions of the killer beedrill suddenly began to run through her head.

After the vision faded, Rose was left feeling dizzy and confused. "Rose how are you feeling?" Meghan asked.

"I'm not sure." Rose responded. She thought about the trainers who they had forgotten. One trainer in particular stood out. Rose now remembered that her first battle was against this trainer. She remembered that trainer being a bit odd ("But I guess I am too," she thought.), but no matter how hard Rose tried, she couldn't remember her name. It made her sad to think about how things might have been different if the timeline hadn't been split. Perhaps then Max would still be with them, and everything wouldn't have gone so terribly wrong.