Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokémon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Metapod (7/7)
    Partner Pokémon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: (60 +3 from 8-bit battle + 5 lotto wages)= 68
    [B]Trainers Affected: @brandon_g @Shadow Tracker Max @Dragon Master Mike

Walking back down the path that the two little girls had shown them they met up with Meg and Rose.

"Guys get some training in??" Meghan smiled.

"Rose here, just won her first battle!"

"Well done, Rose! Time to try out the gym I reckon. I'm glad you found your bracelet. Me and Brandon were...um... exploring the deep dark parts of the forest! Remember... Brandon... the dark horrible part of the forest with all the huge Pokemon. We met a couple of ... er... Pokemon Park Rangers who told us... um ... that it was too dangerous to go any further so we had to come back. You remember the two big gruff Pokemon rangers... don't you Brandon?"

"As for training, I think I have more control over my mankey now. These other three went off exploring the forest and came back looking very proud of themselves." he pointed to Rusty, Fury and Speedy who were walking along beside him.

Speedy was acting strange. He started running even faster in circles around everyone, so fast that he started to emit a bright glow.

"Wow look at that. I think Speedy is about to evolve." Rocky said looking on.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Speedy the Rattata
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Raticate
    Evolution Point Requirement: .... hang on false alarm...

Speedy stopped still and gave a sharp cry. Then he hugged himself tight and curled up on the ground until the glow went away. He hadn't evolved after all. The little Rattata looked scared and ran up Rocky's side to curl up on his shoulder. "Rattata, rat rat tatatata rat." the nervous Rattata said.

Rocky was confused. He was sure Rattata was about to evolve, but somehow it stopped itself. He gently patted the nervous Rattata. "Does anyone know what just happened? I'm not an expert on normal types, but this doesn't seem normal, why wouldn't Speedy want to evolve?" he asked the other three trainers.
    Last edited by Brettles; 04-02-2015 at 03:26 AM.