I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 14
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 0/45)(Pyro. 0/36)(Crush. 0/36)(Magnitude. 0/45)(Juana. 0/35)(Sparks. 2/30)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

I had awoken, but was aching too much to open my eyes. I just wanted to fall asleep again. Then one of Meghan's team spoke to me.

"I have no idea." I said, "I was back in my world, in a research center outside of Fortree City, about to learn how to Mega Evolve. Then I blacked out, and woke up here. If only it happened half an hour later, after I had learnt to Mega Evolve my Pokemon. I could have done a lot more damage to Dredd, or whoever that was."

"I think I appeared because he did." I said, "I don't think he appeared because I did. I think I was brought here to help stop him. Though right now my team are out of action."

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](0/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidorino [M] (0/16) Parasect (0/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

((S*** just got real...))

Rose could feel Max's pain throughout everything she saw. The pain seemed to lessen slightly when Alice gave him the carving though. She was happy Alice had helped, even if only a little bit. Max explained the story behind the toy, and Rose felt his sadness. She felt bad for him. Suddenly though she began to sense something was wrong. Max's emotions began fading, and she felt herself dragged back as the world inside began fading. "NO!" She yelled, desperately focusing to try and maintain the rapidly fading link.

*Rose..it is awake ...* The being said. Suddenly purple liquid came flooding in. The creature's voice echoed around her. She tried to scream, but was unable to as she was suffocated by the flood. She was slammed into a wall, and anyone who was with her was either gone or had been swept away somewhere else. Everything around her had turned to black. She began to panic, trying to scream, but unable to under the surface of the liquid. Frantically, she began forcing her way up, reaching for breathe, but the liquid seemed to have no end. Then a thought occured to her.

"It can't kill me in my mind." As she realized this, the feeling that her lungs were about to burst faded. That did little to help her situation though. She was floating in an endless sea of shadow, and Alice was trapped in the creature's mind. She desperately tried to find a link to Max's memories again, but it was useless. Not only was Alice now trapped, Rose was too. She could see that it was using her body. She watched as it approached Jacob, talking to him and pretending to be her. "DON'T LISTEN TO IT!" She called out, but obviously he couldn't hear her. She continued to drift in the blackness, hope slowly fading.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (30/30)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(30/30)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 3:28 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

The world started to crack as Alice now jumped into the last image. Max sat silently alone in an all white hall. The feel and tone of the room was surreal. 10 feet in front of him the closed casket for his father. The people in the room seemingly ignoring Max to pay their respects. Alice sat down with him but he didnt say a word. He just kept his arms folded and looked around at all the people. The parent pulled their kids away from him. Then she could hear the whispers.

"They find the chrome ball mixed in with the boys stuff.."

" What was he thinking?" A man said..only after realizing Max could hear.

" His father never stood a chance without that pokeball. You can catch a god with anything." A woman whispered.

" A thousand years of tradition gone.." An elderly woman whispered to the group a little further back.

"I dont care how talented the boy is..he is a curse.." A mother said pulling her child in closer.

Max just remained silent finally getting up and walking past them with his head down. Once out of sight he started he found a place out of sight and started to cry.

With Alice on his heals he looked at the trainer now broken hearted.
    "It was that ball...that stupid pokeball that caused all this. Furball and I just thought it was cool we didnt mean for any of this..dad.." he stopped putting his head into his knees.

This was it. Alice had reached a point of watching the now 8 or 9 year old boy live it all out his parents death, she watched a community disgusted by him, a father who had tampered with potentially his DNA.. She felt his sorrow not realizing that where she was just that.

Max whipped off a tear and stood up. He pulled Alice out of sight.
    " They are coming. But only I can see them.." He said softly.

As he stood there a light flashed, older Max and Meghan stood there. Meghan walked over to the casket she seemed very upset. Max walked over reassuring her. The two stood for a moment than vanished.

Little Max looked at Alice.
    " I know I am not alone in here..."

Meanwhile @Dragon Master Mike @Comatose

Rose smiled faintly at Jacob.
    "I bet.." She said looking down.
    "Your Gallade seems different than any other pokemon.. How is it so special? In your world do you have powers to beat back this kind of shadow energy?"

Final Meanwhile.

Meghan made her way through the rooms finding Brandons room and checking on him. She then looked for Rocky once she found him alright she dragged him with to find Alice, Rose and Jacob. @Brettles gotta get you involved
    The two walked into Alice's room and Meghan rushed over to check on her. She didnt mean to ignore the girl but her first instinct was to check on Alice was still unconscious. She turned around to the unfamiliar girl.

" Is...She alright?" Meghan asked unsure of the person.

" Sorry, where are my manors. I'm Meghan and this Rocky. We are friends of Alice. Are you one of the medics?" Meghan asked a little off by just have been almost killed.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Pokemon Party:
    [Charles, 30/30] | [Cobalt, 25/25] | [Valkyrie, 25/25] |
    [Chestnut, 25/25]

Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1

As Virtue thought to herself, she was snapped out of her thoughts by another girl. She looked up, and saw one of the girls from the group that was in there. It was obviously a friend of hers, so Virtue didn't really bother to say anything. This was soon brought to life as the girl introduced herself. Virtue decided to talk as well.

"Nah, I'm not a medic. I just ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time it seems. I was in the same area as you guys, where you were all attacked from what I can assume. My name's Virtue, but a lot of people just call me Vi." Vi said, standing up.

"I have no clue what's wrong with her, but I don't think it's good. It doesn't appear to be life-threatening seeing as how doctors aren't surrounding her if I had to take a guess. Maybe someone around here would seem to know better?" Vi asked, messing with her hair a little bit. It had gotten a bit messy since the accident.

GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](0/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidorino [M] (0/16) Parasect (0/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1

((I just realized, where is Amirah in all this))

Rose had all but given up when an idea occurred to her. "Amirah!" She thought. The Pokemon had a link with her. Perhaps she had sensed that something wasn't right. Surely it was with her, as the others would grow suspicious if they noticed it missing. She began to question if it would be possible to get a message out to her. Had the shadow energy completely enclosed her, or was there a chance that something would get through? It was worth a try. "Amirah," She thought, focusing on the psychic type, "please, if you can hear this, you need to warn the group that they are in danger! Dredd is controlling my body and has trapped me in my own mind!"

Tears began flowing down her eyes again. She didn't expect this to work, and even if somehow it did, how would Amirah get the message out? The Chingling had a special link with her, and most likely wouldn't be strong enough to telepathically communicate with anyone but her. And what about Alice? The thought of Alice caused her to completely lose control. She began hysterically crying, completely devoid of hope.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (0/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (0/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (0/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (0/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

Everything changed again, and this time they were in a hallway. A closed casket was before them. Alice could only assume it was his father. Around them, people whispered. Alice finally understood. The chrome Pokeball was supposed to be used by his father for something... catching a god? - but Max had taken it. His father had died.

As the understanding came to her, Max got up and began walking. Alice followed behind.

He finally stopped. "It was that ball...that stupid pokeball that caused all this. Furball and I just thought it was cool we didnt mean for any of this..dad.."

Alice had never felt so sad. This was too much for a little boy to go through. She placed a hand on Max's shoulder, but before she could say anything, he grabbed her and pulled her out of sight. " They are coming. But only I can see them.." He said softly.

Alice felt panic flare up again. Was it the monster? But no... it was Max himself! And Meg! Alice almost yelled out, but something stopped her. Did this mean her friends were okay? Was she seeing versions of them from the future? The two stood over the casket for a moment before vanishing again.

The little boy looked at Alice now. " I know I am not alone in here..." he said.

Alice smiled for what felt like the first time in ages. Maybe everything would be alright.

"Do you know who they were?" she asked the boy.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (30/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (40/40)
    Infected Pokemon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 98
    Trainers Affected:

Something pushed against Rocky's hand. He looked down and saw Rusty Rubbing her metallic head affectionately against his hand.

"Hello, Rusty. I think I am doing better!" he said to the Aron.

"Aron, Ron Ron! Aron, ron ron!" said Rusty.

"OK I'm getting up Rusty."

Rocky sat up and looked around the room. His bag was back and his Pokeballs were sitting waiting for him. Rusty's was open, she had broken out to make sure that Rocky was OK.

"Let's go find the others." Rocky said to Rusty as he packed away his Pokeballs. Something was off though, he had an extra Pokeball.

"Who is this?" Rocky asked picking up the strange Pokeball. He opened it and out sprang a strange bunny Pokemon.

Pokemon Hatching: Bunneary
    Post Requirement: 40
    Link to Post (as in, the post where you got the egg from): Yikes...so long ago.... Will search and insert link later. found it

The Bunneary nervously looked around the room. "Hi Bunneary, I'm Rocky. Welcome to our team." Rocky said and returned the nervous Pokemon to it's ball. The compuer system transferred the bunneary to the storage system.

Rocky collected his stuff and went to find the others. They were all up and around except for Alice who was still unconscious.

"Is Alice OK?" Rocky asked. "Rose, what happened at the gym?"

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (30/30)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(30/30)/ Pins(30/30)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 3:28 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

Rocky walked in as Meghan was talking to Vi. ( @Brettles missed the part where he was with Meghan ..lol. Also youll need to edit. Rose and Jacob are not in the same room as everyone else. youll need to cut off the line to rose. ) Meghan didnt respond to Rocky as she didnt want to be rude. She stood over Alice.

"I have no clue what's wrong with her, but I don't think it's good. It doesn't appear to be life-threatening seeing as how doctors aren't surrounding her if I had to take a guess. Maybe someone around here would seem to know better?" Vi asked

Meghan nodded.
    " I think they checked already... Strange question Vi..but why are watching over Alice? Did you know her?" Meghans said a little concerned about what this person was doing near Alice. She didnt appear to know her and she hadd appeared at a time when only Team Rocket was around. Was this Vi person one of the Rockets? For now Meghan would keep a close eye on her. She than turned to Rocky.
    "Can you check to see what Alices status is? Ill stay here with Vii." She said pulling up a chair.

Meanwhile

Rose trapped inside of her own mind called out for help but got nothing in return. Her attempts to contact her partner also went nowhere. She cried out and as if it was a whistle he appeared standing on top of the liquid that she was floating in.

*Poor Little Rose..* the creature said bending down its hands reaching out for her.

* Wilting in the dead sea.. No light to bring you back to life...only darkness now..but we are here with you. We can show you things that go unseen by the living.*

Meanwhile again..(Getting tired of these ..lol)

Max looked up. His smile fading quickly.
    " No..but I have seen them before..They arent the only ones who come here." His voice trembling.

The building started to break apart. Beyond the memory was only darkness. For a second Alice noitced something beyond the dark. It seemed as if world was in disorder. Floating patches of land and then she heard it.

*Come here boy...your visit is over. She is not ready for this.*

Alice felt the foul breath of something massive behind her. She slowly turned around to see something that could not be explained.

( Im leaving this open to you Sarah ;)

Nothing could have been more terrifying then the sight of this unknown creature.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (0/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (0/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (0/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (0/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

" No..but I have seen them before..They arent the only ones who come here." Max said. He seemed scared.

This was all getting very strange. Alice started getting a headache. She wondered how Rose was doing... Was she seeing all this? She must think we need more information, Alice thought. That's why we're still here...

"What was in the Pokeball, Max?" Alice asked. But then the world seemed to tear apart. There was only darkness. Alice blinked hard. It was difficult to tell whether her eyes were open... But then she saw the faint outline of floating land. A booming voice rang out...

*Come here boy...your visit is over. She is not ready for this.*

Alice shuddered at the voice. Icy air buffeted her from behind. It smelled terrible. She froze, too scared to turn around. But she knew she had to... If she was going to die, then she would see her attacker.

She spun slowly. Before her was a huge monster, red and black in the darkness. Rows of sharp teeth glinted in the dim light. Fear like she had never felt... Pure paralysing fear... Was this the source of the shadow energy? Was this monster controlling Max? She had begged him to fight it... But now... She understood. It was impossible. Even adult Max... The champion... Alice couldn't imagine him being able to defeat this monster.

She looked around for Max, but couldn't see him in the darkness. Rose! she thought as hard as she could. Rose, we need to get out of here!

There was no answer... Alice knew Rose wouldn't leave her here... But that meant...

Alice took a deep breath. She had never been more terrified. But the thought that death was so close made her feel strangely brave. If she was to die, then there was nothing to lose.

"Who are you?" she called to the creature, her voice sounded shaky and small in the darkness. "Why are you doing this?!"
    GCEA

GCEA Staff

B]Name:[/B] Rose Woods

Rose had never felt so powerless in her life. There was nothing she could do. Even being trapped in mount moon with her partner unconscious seemed good in comparison. All she could think about was Alice. Even if she could get out of this, how could she ever forgive herself? She had failed her. "I'm sorry Alice..." She thought. She began to wonder if this is what Max was feeling. The tears continued, and as she cried, it appeared.

*Poor Little Rose...* it said as it reached for her. She recoiled, pushing herself away from his reach. * Wilting in the dead sea.. No light to bring you back to life...only darkness now..but we are here with you. We can show you things that go unseen by the living.*

"Unseen by the living?" Rose questioned. She didn't know what she hoped to accomplish by talking with this thing. If she tried asking questions, would it give her a straight answer? "What are you?" She asked.