Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (0/30)/ Sappy (2/30)/ Moseby(19/30)/Rei(0/30)/ Pins(0/30)/ Nacht(6/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:45 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

* I Wrote this out already....grumble grumble

Alice body slumped over as Rose called her inside her thoughts. This power was foreign to Rose and unknown to her had been boosted because of distance to this dark being. Couple with the wave of psychic energy that had just ripped throught he area Rose was now super charged. Alice found Rose in zombie like state. Her eyes were closed and she was chanting over and over.

The white blurr stood near by.
    *Who "I" am may not be the proper way to ask. What "I" am may be more relevant to this moment. To put it simply I am light energy that is hear helping Rose heal her mind.*

After a few minutes Rose's finally stopped ..nothing had appeared.

The being turned its attention to her.
    *I am afraid you do not have the power for what you are attempting. You can contact that which does not exist. It is possible to contact "Max" but you will need to attempt something that could cost your minds...* the voice said its tone changing.

The girls were given a moment to consider this.

On the outside

Jacob, Meghan, Brandon and Rocky stood there as the smoke finally cleared. Dredd stood there unfazed by the blast. He paused watching the exhausted pokemon take a couple of breathes then walked forward. When he got close enough he lifted his hand letting out a dark purple beam that encompassed the alakazam quickly turning into a shadow type.

Meghan had been slowly looking around as the smoke cleared when Jacob asked how many pokemon he had. At that moment they all witnessed it.
    " As many as he can convert.." She said her fear now showing. She took a step back moving her hand over her chest her breath started get deeper.

"What the hell are we going to do..."

After the pokemon was converted Dredd turned to the group.

*Now you have witnessed it..each passing moment I fell my power growing. I have a gift for each of you. I am going to take from you the burden of soul and give you a true sense of freedom.*

Dredd lifted up both arms his body glowing. A beam of energy shout out into each of the trainers. The beams went through the team knocking them all to the ground. Each member now could feel his or her life being drained. The experience of getting your soul torn from your body would have been the single most painful thing any of them could ever have. (Alice and Rose cant feel it.)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](0/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidorino [M] (0/16) Parasect (0/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Rose went into a trance like state during which she was not exactly sure what was happening. She opened her eyes when it was over, but nothing had happened. The light talked to her and she realized what they were dealing with. "So it is Max..." She said, her voice shaky. Tears began to flow down from her eyes. "That thing out there is Max, isn't it. And there's nothing any of us can do to stop it." She may not have known what was happening on the outside, but whatever it was, she knew it was bad. Something did occur to her though.

"You... Y-you said it was possible. So, I... I can find the real Max underneath whatever it is that they've done to him?" She questioned. "What are the odds that it will work without hurting us in the process?" If Max was in there somewhere, she had to find him. The shadow energy was doing this to him. Could she break through that energy and reach him?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (0/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (5/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (0/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (0/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

[Poison counter: Jedi 4/5]

Rose was unresponsive and chanting. Alice felt a bit afraid, but the presence of the light blurr was comforting somehow.

*Who "I" am may not be the proper way to ask. What "I" am may be more relevant to this moment. To put it simply I am light energy that is hear helping Rose heal her mind.* it said in response to her question. Alice was silent. Was Rose in danger?! Is that why she had appeared here?

After a few minutes Rose stopped ...nothing had changed, as far as Alice could tell.

The light being turned to Rose.

*I am afraid you do not have the power for what you are attempting. You can contact that which does not exist. It is possible to contact "Max" but you will need to attempt something that could cost your minds...*

"So it is Max..." Rose said. "That thing out there is Max, isn't it. And there's nothing any of us can do to stop it."

Max? Alice thought. Rose had tried to contact Max? Why hadn't she thought about it... Max had some kind of strange powers, and Rose had something similar. Of course, a connection between them might be possible! Alice felt excitement for a moment, until she considered what the light said. It sounded much too dangerous...

"You... Y-you said it was possible. So, I... I can find the real Max underneath whatever it is that they've done to him?" Rose asked the light being. "What are the odds that it will work without hurting us in the process?"

Alice was alarmed. Rose wanted to try anyway?! Rose was normally timid, but here she seemed stronger, somehow. Alice desperately wanted to talk to Max, but she didn't want Rose to hurt herself in the process. "Rose," she warned quietly, "We need you. You and Max have some kind of connection. Maybe it's not strong enough yet but I'm sure it will be. Don't risk it... not yet!" Alice felt panicked. She didn't know where she was or what was happening. And if Rose somehow managed to conjure the monster instead of Max... well, she most certainly didn't want it anywhere near them.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (0/30) Speedy (0/30) Rusty (0/25) Behemoth (0/30) Professor Needles (0/30) Fury(0/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (40/40)
    Infected Pokemon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 96
    Trainers Affected:

Out of Pokemon Rocky could do nothing but follow the advice of his defensive coach. 'Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge!'

Fortunately Meg finished of the Charizard.

"So, are we done now?" Rocky asked looking around. "This guy is severely giving me the creeps."

Then the creepy man shot out a purple beam and hit the Alakazam, transforming it into a horrific dark parody of itself.

Before rocky could let out a cry of terror the man turned on the trainers and hit them with a purple beam.

The cry of terror turned into a cry of pain as Rocky felt himself being torn in half by the purple beam.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (0/30)/ Sappy (2/30)/ Moseby(19/30)/Rei(0/30)/ Pins(0/30)/ Nacht(6/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Heracross 0/3 until it faints
    Honchcrow 0/7 until it faints\

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Middle of Cerulean City
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:45 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

*There is going to be a very small window of opportunity to attempt this. When the creature "Dredd" goes down the shadow energy will let up long enough to slip in.* The voice said

*Brace yourselves the wave is coming..but it should only last a moment.*

The world around Alice and Rose started to shake the buildings violently shaking. Some to the point of falling over. The girls could tell there bodies were in pain but the pain felt muted. As they stood there the gastly images of their friends swirled above them in pain.

On the outside the others felt there souls being ripped out. The pain only last a few seconds but would have felt like hours. Before he could finish a red light started to flash on his vest and powerful electrical shock wave shout out of him as if electricity came out of his chest. The wave knocked him to the ground. (You would be in way to much pain to get up instantly please adjust your response to match the level of pain you and your pokemon would be in.)

Meghan hadnt even seen the electricity. In fact the others would have all been in the same poistion. The purple wave had covered them completely. Meghan fell to the ground unconscious once the wave stopped.

Inside Rose's mind.

*We have come to the moment where you must decide. Rose your powers are that of sight. This power with a proper boost can mean many things. Right now your bound with Max is allowing you to access his powers. This boost will you see through his eyes. What I am saying is you are gateway to his mind. You can create the bridge. You can see what he sees and even feel what he feels but you can NOT change what you see. However this gateway should allow your friend here access to the memory but she will be going alone and it will only last as long you focus. The risk being that if you lose the connection with Alice or anyone else in the mind or memory they will be trapped there. You will be fine. But you must decide quickly*

(On the outside please know this is all happening outside of the limits of time. So you can not wake them up because this could be happening at the same moment as Dredd is attacking you. Alice and Meghan would just be unconscious in the outside world. We are close to the end of the event!)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Butterfree - [0/25]

Pidgetto - [18/18]

Mankey - [20/20]

Parasect - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4

*Would not want to be my character right about now :|*

As Brandon stood there in shock, he saw the figure walk/float towards the Alakazam and then made it evoparate into thin air, then it began to move towards them, in this moment, Brandon decided to call all his pokemon back, if whatever it was could still stand/float despite such a powerful attack by the Alakazam, then make the Alakazam dissappear into thin air, then there was nothing his pokemon could do to stop it, or protect him, they would certainly try but would fail miserably and possibly get hurt by whatever was happening to these pokemon around the figure. He didn't want that, he didn't want his pokemon to turn into that. While the figure was moving toward them, Brandon yelled out to his team "My dear pokemon, you have done all you could, this is beyond your fight, RETREAT!" Then one by one he called each of his pokemon back to their pokeballs. By the time he got the last one in, the figure had stopped in front of them and began to say something about giving them a gift, a moment later a force threw him to the ground and he felt the worst pain he could ever feel in his life, like his soul was being torn in half and ripped out of him. It was worse then torture, in fact in that moment Brandon would rather have been tortured then experience what he was. Then after a few moments, the tearing stopped and Brandon lay on the ground in pain, he wasn't sure he would ever get up after something like that, he tried to move at all, but the sheer effort in doing so, caused him to black out.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](0/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](0/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](0/17) Nidorino [M] (0/16) Parasect (0/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Alice clearly didn't like the idea of trying to contact Max. "Maybe... You're right. It's not worth the risk." She stated, unsure of herself. The light went on speaking though.

*There is going to be a very small window of opportunity to attempt this. When the creature "Dredd" goes down the shadow energy will let up long enough to slip in.* It began. Suddenly it warned them of a wave of some sort. Before Rose could ask what it meant, the ground suddenly began to violently shake. She tripped sideways, breaking her fall with her arms as she fell into the wall of the building next to her. She recovered and looked up, realizing how serious it was getting. She could hear the rumble as buildings fell around her. She felt a dull pain, but couldn't quite find its cause. She knew something bad was happening on the outside though. The light began to explain what they would have to do in order to contact Max.

"Do we have a choice?" Rose questioned. This was a serious question. She didn't know what was happening outside. If things were as bad as what had just happened had made them seem, she didn't think they did, but she didn't want to take any kind of risks if they didn't absolutely need to. Ultimately though, Alice was going to be in the most danger if they went through with this. "It's... It's your call." She said, turning to Alice. She wasn't sure if either of them were capable of doing what needed to be done, but the light seemed to think they were.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 10-27-2015 at 10:41 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (0/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (0/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (0/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (0/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x11), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

[Poison counter: Jedi 5/5] -> fainted

"Maybe... You're right. It's not worth the risk." Rose replied. Alice nodded, glad that Rose wouldn't put herself at risk for what seemed like a tiny chance.

But then the light figure kept talking...

Apparently Rose could make a connection... A connection that would allow Alice to enter Max's memory! Alice was a scientist, all this talk of powers made her uncomfortable and wary. But here she was... apparently in Rose's mind... and what had happened to Max was certainly nothing natural.

"Do we have a choice?" Rose asked the light. "It's... It's your call." She said, turning to Alice.

Alice frowned. It seemed crazy... If Rose couldn't hold on to their connection, Alice might be lost forever. What would happen to her body? What would happen to her mind? Trapped in that monster forever?

Alice turned to Rose. "I trust you," she said. "I don't understand anything that's happening. But I want to help Max... we need him. If you think you can hold the connection, then I'll do it. If it doesn't work... well, please look after my Pokemon, Rose" she said quietly. She blinked back tears. She had to be brave now. This might be their only chance to find Max.
    GCEA

URPG Staff

**As a note, some of this information is going to be off from talking to Dredd till we get some other things figured out. For the meantime, there's this! As a note, I'll just keep 4 Pokemon for the meantime.**

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Pokemon Party:
    [Charles, 30/30] | [Cobalt, 25/25] | [Valkyrie, 25/25] |
    [Chestnut, 25/25]

Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeball x10, Potions x2, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchbook, Moon Stone x1

--Past--

"I can't believe I let myself get separated from the group again." Virtue said, biking down a trail to Cerulean City so that she could catch up with the rest of the group. She had been stuck in Pewter City for awhile, but managed to acquire a bike eventually and started going along her way there. Training went fine there, not much to note, but she was definitely able to prepare herself for the trip ahead. As she continued on, she thought about things for a little bit. Could she really trust the people she was travelling with? What if they were to all turn on each other?

What if they turned on her for being different and rich? This targeting wasn't uncommon in most groups that she has come to known, but it was a thought gnawing at her. The more she traveled, the more things seemed...different. Wrong, maybe? Not much to note. She was coming up to Cerulean City, but as she got closer, she heard a loud buzzing. Before she bothered to stop to listen, a huge explosion cut her off.

--Present--
    Virtue woke up, building pieces lying on top of her. As she pulled herself off and pushed off pieces with her arm, she looked around. She seemed to be in the middle of Cerulean City, however most of it was absolutely destroyed. It looked like nothing had been able to survive what came at it. As she observed the area, she noticed what seemed to be a group of...kids? They looked like her group, but was most certainly different. They appeared to be in great pain.

As she looked more to the right, she saw a...well, she couldn't exactly describe what she saw. She had to look away, as when she even put her eyes on it, she felt...evil. Horror, terror, feelings unbeknownst to her. She didn't want to approach it or even look at it, but she knew she had to help those other kids. Getting up, scratches covering her body, she walked over to the area, preparing for the worst, carrying her Pokeballs on her side.

((Hope this is what was wanted Max. As GM, you have free reign to edit obviously.))

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 13
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 0/45)(Pyro. 0/36)(Crush. 0/36)(Magnitude. 0/45)(Juana. 0/35)(Sparks. 2/30)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Wait, this is Max?"
    I thought to myself. Then he spoke of freedom. Before I could say anything, a beam of purple light shot out at us.

All the beatings I took in the last six months had nothing on this. The cuts, bruises, broken bones, were all itches compared to what I felt right now.

I screamed in agony, before soon passing out from the pain.