Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I love the reflection in Porygon's eye. It adds an effect like it really is just kinda floating in the matrix.
    VPP:

Fave Maximum Ride Character \/ NuzlockeLover's Avatar
    Oh ok that explains it. :) I like that Porygon drawing, I especially like that binary background. It really goes along with the drawing :)

Quote Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
    I love the reflection in Porygon's eye. It adds an effect like it really is just kinda floating in the matrix.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuzlockeLover View Post
    Oh ok that explains it. :) I like that Porygon drawing, I especially like that binary background. It really goes along with the drawing :)
    The reason porgyon looks like that is because the porgyon in gcea is different than others. The character dash builds the porgyon shell so its made out of metal.

Also good catch obliveon! Porygon in gcea is a program he appears as a hologram and on Dash's Laptop. during battles the program occupies the metal case.

Thanks guys

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

:) No problem.
    VPP:

Okay, this is two different angles of the same picture. The first one is the picture I submitted to the GCEA sketch pad, the second just came out pretty good.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Okay Im having trouble with the last part of my picture !! Here is the base

Here is the first one, heavier rain.

Her eis the second

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I like the effort you took with your background, hehe; trees are a pain. As for the rain you mentioned... I like picture one better, but the thing about rain is that it's not opaque. If you use a program like Paint, doing this would require an obscene amount of time. If you have access to a program like GIMP or Photoshop, I'd suggest doing the rain on a new layer and dropping the opacity. That way it won't obscure the picture and will still look rainish. :>

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I like the effort you took with your background, hehe; trees are a pain. As for the rain you mentioned... I like picture one better, but the thing about rain is that it's not opaque. If you use a program like Paint, doing this would require an obscene amount of time. If you have access to a program like GIMP or Photoshop, I'd suggest doing the rain on a new layer and dropping the opacity. That way it won't obscure the picture and will still look rainish. :>
    Its a great suggestion but I dont know anything about those programs ! More background with them would be very helpful here!

And thanks !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've heard good thigns about Paint.NET. It will let you make layers and change the opacity and everything if you wanted to give it a try. I haven't used it before though, so I can't help you there, you'd just have to mess around with it!

I love that picture, you did the rain effect so well even with the limitations of paint! I really like the second one with the straight rain, but I think Velocity's right in that it would look better if you could lower the opacity so you could still see all the details underneath. Also the Charmander plush pic you did for Char is the cutest thing ever!

GCEA: Deoxys Egg 014E
    (ONLY FOR GCEA Not For PXR Egg Hunt)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-05-2015 at 02:48 PM.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I've heard good thigns about Paint.NET. It will let you make layers and change the opacity and everything if you wanted to give it a try. I haven't used it before though, so I can't help you there, you'd just have to mess around with it!

I love that picture, you did the rain effect so well even with the limitations of paint! I really like the second one with the straight rain, but I think Velocity's right in that it would look better if you could lower the opacity so you could still see all the details underneath. Also the Charmander plush pic you did for Char is the cutest thing ever!
    Thanks Sarah, Im going to add Paint.NET to my list of things to check out ! I have looked through the program before.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic