Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 6 am
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Season: Winter
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

As sun light broke the Rebels breached the walls of One City. Lt Smith rode the top of his lead tank firing shots into the heart of Lord Gerits Shadow Army. As the two factions collided in a hail of bullets. Lord Gerit stayed just out of sight. He used his considerable power to watch over everything happening in the tower. He stood on the rough top breaking his concentration only as Meghan and Logan appeared being dragged by Rocky.

Lord Garit began to focus calling up the dark purple storm from before. As Rocky made his way towards the center of the rooftop.

" Rocky, we are approaching the end. Those two are pawns now and your lordess is skipping the appetizer and trying to go right the main course. You can drop these two..." Garit paused

On the first floor Max fought his way through the building security. The more he fought the angrier he got. The more and more he took down the guards letting out all of his pain. As he anger grew more and more of the shadow pokemon from outside appeared. By the time the last soldier fell Rage was raging. He looked to the shadow pokemon who had only known one thing pain. It appeared as these pokemon did not follow Giratina or Rose. They were motivated by something different. It has been a growing problem since Rose had taken over. Rose was not Dredd and neither was Giratina. His influence over these pokemon was limited to giving them an area to destroy. However in this moment Max let the shadow pokemon begin to feed his own addiction.

In the hallway Rose toyed with Alice and the others. Alice called to the others to let the shadow pokemon out to help. When the loyalty of the shadow pokemon turned in favor of Rose it the pokemon turned on their trainers as Shadow Pokemon often do. Alice, Kyo and Brandon were forced to dodge the onslaught of attacks. However as if some unknown force called to them. The pokemon stopped.

Rose hissed in confusion. Her own power had been weakened but so much so that the shadow pokemon no longer listened to her. As the pokemon turned their attack on her she was forced to back off. She headed right for the rooftop. She could feel Lord Garit Shadow Storm and she knew she could regain her strength in it. She hissed uses a blast of energy to knock back shadow pokemon and temporarily blind Alice and the team.

As she fled to the rooftop she found Rocky and Lord Garit. All around them shadow flying types circled the tower. Lord Garit growled.
    " It's him !!! How is he capable of this!" He yelled looking at Rose and Rocky.

Meghan helped up Logan watching. The two looked up in the impressive showing of Shadow Flying types. Logan gasped

"What the hell?" Logan said looking up.

Lord Garit looked at Rose.
    " This doesnt matter." He growled

"You still have the Dark Gem and we can still harness the power of the Shadow Storm." He said

Alice , Kyo and Brandon recovered and rushed up to the rooftop where they were reunited with the others. In the center of the rooftop Lord Garit, Rose and Rocky stood.

Meghan helped Logan over to the others as they were finally reunited.

(Time to catch up everyone!)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Roxborough Smithwick(Rocky)
    Event Posts: 14

Gerit tried to tell Rocky to let the prisoners go. Rocky gave the obnoxious man a vicious snarl.

"I take my orders from Rose!" He said in a low growl.

A commotion sounded down below and Rose cme running up the stairs. She was being attacked by shadow Pokemon.

Rocky let go of Meg and Logan and threw himself forward tackling a pair of shadow geodude that tried to attack her and knocking them flying off the roof.

"You want her? You gotta go through me!" He yelled at the encroaching shadow Pokemon, but also making eye contact with Lord Gerit, to let him know that he was included in that statement.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Rose Woods
    Event Posts: 14

Alice tried to convince her that she wasn't in control, but convincing her was hopeless. "Honedge! Fight it!" Alice tried to yell to the sword Pokemon.

As everyone released their shadow Pokemon, Rose smiled. All they needed was a slight push in the right direction and they would turn on their trainers. Her eyes flashed purple for a second, and the Pokemon turned around to face the team. "Do you understand how hopeless your situation is now?" She questioned as the Pokemon began attacking their trainers. Suddenly, all at once the Pokemon stopped. Rose looked down just in time to see the Honedge in her hand break free from her control and attempt to attack her. Quickly, she stepped back to avoid the shadow Pokemon in front of her, who had turned on her just as easily as they had their trainers.

"Damn it..." she said, her smile gone. She tried standing her ground for a moment before realizing that she couldn't. Quickly, she sent a wave of energy at the Pokemon and the group, knocking them back and temporarily blinding them. She quickly ran up the stairs towards the roof without saying another word.

Rose reached the roof only to see shadow Pokemon flying in circles around the building. " It's him !!! How is he capable of this!" Lord Gerit yelled at them.

"I must have underestimated him. I would offer to go deal with him, but I'm not exactly in top shape right now." Rose explained.

"You still have the Dark Gem and we can still harness the power of the Shadow Storm." Gerit said. At that moment Alice, Kyo, and Brandon reached the roof. This time Rose didn't smile. With her power so weakened, she couldn't afford to mess around.

"you have something in mind I assume?" Rose questioned Gerit.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice
    Pokemon: Houndour, Honedge

Rose crushed Alice's plan by taking control of the Shadow Pokemon. Houndour launched at her, but she managed to dodge to the right. Rose was smiling eerily, still clutching Honedge.

Then suddenly the Pokemon stopped attacking. They turned their attention to Rose. Before they could attack her, Alice was knocked off her feet by a blast of energy from Rose. She had no idea what was happening and everything had gone dark. What were the Pokemon doing?

When Alice's vision returned, Rose had disappeared. "Are you alright?" Alice asked Kyo and Brandon. Her plan had failed utterly, but it seemed like Rose had been worried. Was something else going on?

Alice raced up the last few stairs and out onto the rooftop. She saw Rocky and Rose nearby, and amazingly Meg was there too, half-carrying a boy Alice didn't know. "You're okay!" Alice cried with relief when she saw Meg. She looked up at the storm of shadow Pokemon above them. "What's happening?" she asked Meg, hoping she might know something.

Alice looked around for Max but couldn't see him. She hoped he was alright.
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Trainer: Meghan
    Event Posts: 6

Team:

Sombra -- Oscura

The surge of relief that Meghan felt when she saw her old friends seemed to overwhelm her for a second. They were alive, for the time being at least. Alice, Kyo, and Brandon...How long had it been since she had seen any of them? It almost distracted her from the situation at hand. Almost.

"I'm as okay as I can be.." She said, carefully moving Logan towards them "As for what's going on...I can only assume it's the power of the Shadow Gem."

She cast her eyes towards the center of the rooftop, where Rose now stood with Rocky and Lord Gerit. Whatever power they were wielding was beyond measure, and it would take an excessive amount of skill and some luck to get Rose and Rocky out of Giratina's clutches.

"I'm surprised to see all of you, but it seems that a happy reunion will have to wait." She made sure Logan was steady on his feet before turning back to Rose "We need to get Rose and Rocky back first."

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer
    Pokemon: Drowsee

Somehow, Kyo hadn't expected it. She wasn't sure why, but she just hadn't expected her Drowsee to turn on her so quickly. Yet, without a second thought, the pokemon that had helped her the whole way here turned to face her with glowing eyes. Kyo felt herself be lifted off the ground and thrown into a nearby wall. Before she could recover, the Drowsee was on her, slashing across her face. Kyo could taste blood but just as quickly as the assault had begun, it was over. Kyo opened her left eye and saw the Shadow Pokemon had all turned on Rose. Kyo caught sight of the scene just in time to have Rose blast her. Kyo's head slammed into the wall again really hard, and Kyo blacked out for a few seconds before coming back. She felt groggy and was seeing spots. Her ears were ringing as well. A touch to her face was all it took to tell Kyo that the scratch from her Drowsee had done some damage, since she couldn't open her right eye and there was blood coming down her face.

Kyo heard a mumble from nearby and looked up to see Alice looking at her. She frowned and rubbed her head. "Sorry," Kyo said, "my ears are ringing. I can't hear you. If you're asking if I'm okay... I'll manage." Kyo braced herself against the wall and stood up, her legs shaking from beneath her. She felt like throwing up, she really did, but now was not the time for that. Slowly the ringing and dizziness dwindled as Kyo stood and began to follow Alice. It didn't really go completely away though. As they reached the roof, Kyo took note of the pokemon in the sky first. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid or thankful. That would very well depend on the next few minutes. As Kyo began to look across the roof, she spotted someone that looked familiar, and the woman's name rose to her lips before she could stop it.

"Meghan!" Kyo whispered. She couldn't help the relief she felt at seeing the girl. Meghan didn't look to be in the best of shape, but she was alive, and that's all that really mattered. It took every nerve in Kyo's body to resist running over to Meghan to hug her. This wasn't the time for that either, as much as Kyo hadn't to admit it. She'd just have to hug Meghan later. Right now they had Rose and this Gerit guy to deal with.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 06-30-2016 at 04:05 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: ----
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

Logan winced in pain as Meghan helped him over. When they reached the other trainers he kind of gave a weak smile but stayed silent. With some assistance he stood on his own just trying to in take everything going on around him. In the center of the roof he growled as he spotted the man who had beaten the living hell out of him. Logan clinched his fist.

" I need to get to that gorilla and put him on his a**!" he growled

" If you are charging head first into this. I want in." He said quickly stumbling back with his hands on his ribs.

In the center of the building Lord Garit stood focusing his power on the shadow storm. The shadow pokemon moved closer and closer around them.

" This whole time we have been working you up to a new power level but we it appears someone how my link to my own world is started to fade. With that power fading its is effecting both of us. We must do what I said we should avoid at all costs." He growled

"We are going to merge both worlds. What my world is merged the laws and realities of this world we fade. There my goddess you will have all the powers of a god but I will need something of you first. I will need you to harness every once of your energy open up at that portal. This will be your greatest test and for that you will be rewarded with unlimited power." He smiled

Lord Garit turned to towards the blue team.
    " You fools! None of you can grasp what exactly is happening here. You are nothing but mere mortals. Even you can not be so foolish that you would believe you can stand up to the Lordess Rose or myself. However you are special in that you will be the first to wittness the merge of our worlds. Today will mark the glorious beginning of a new world." Garit smiled looking at Rose.

"Now it is time. Stand in the center and absorb that dark gem and use all of its powers to bridge the worlds!!!!" He commanded with the winds now picking up.

In the center a beam of purple light came down surrounding Rose. Rocky stood by watching his queen but something felt wrong as the wave of energy came down he could feel her pain but her lust for power made her unwilling to stop.

The team found that after all the confusion, their own shadow Pokemon had returned to their sides. It seemed they had bonded with them somehow after all, but the team was still unsure what to do. When the first wave of pokemon came flying in right at Rose, Rocky and Lord Garit. Lord Garit growled unleashing an energy field to block of the wave. His shield circled Rose, Rocky and himself .

"No pokemon nor man can stop me." He laughed pausing for a moment

On the far end of the building a wave of pokemon came flying up. In the center Max jumped down on to the rooftop.

" You are right no single man, woman or pokemon can...." Max said looking Giratina in the eyes. Max began to walk right at the god. he paused looking at the group. Giving a slight smile to Alice and Meghan before turning back to Giratina.

" That is why I brought all of them.." Max growled

" Now lets see what you got Giratina!" Max said calling out to all the shadow pokemon.

At that moment all the flying shadow pokemon flew down and the building shook as the no flyers came rushing up the building.

Lord Garit hissed in anger
    "HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! " The lord shouted and the building shook.

Giratina then transformed in front of all them

Max rushed over to meet the others.
    "This is it..Right now. Will need everything we have to take on Giratina. There may be one chance to get to Rose IF we can get to Giratina."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 07-02-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice
    Pokemon: Houndour, Honedge

As Giratina focused his power, he ranted about merging worlds. Rose was stuck in the middle of it all. Alice felt sick. This couldn't happen... their own world was bad enough already. Shadow Pokemon tried to attack Giratina and Rose, but they were protected by a shield.

Alice was surprised with she noticed some Pokemon standing back from the others. Sure enough, the Honedge and Houndour she had bonded with were approaching. "Thank you," Alice said gratefully, looking into their cold red eyes. If they made it out of this, she wouldn't rest until both of them had been saved.

Giratina's shield looked unbreakable, until Max appeared with a hoard of Pokemon. The flying shadow storm above them began to divebomb the area, and waves of Pokemon surged from behind Max as they climbed up the tower. Alice was glad to see him. He seemed to be in full control of the shadow Pokemon, unlike Rose had been. Well he is a champion trainer after all, Alice thought. Was this why they had turned on Rose? No wonder Max was so valuable to the army.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!" Giratina cried with rage. The building was shaking madly, and then a giant Pokemon appeared before them. Giratina taking its true form. Alice stiffened. Waves of dread washed over her. She had faced the monster before but only in dreams. She felt her hands shaking. They weren't strong enough... not yet...

Max ran over. "This is it..Right now. Will need everything we have to take on Giratina. There may be one chance to get to Rose IF we can get to Giratina." he said hurriedly.

"Right!" Alice replied, trying to steel herself. She looked down at her Honedge and Houndour. "This is the end," she said to them gently. "Show me what you've got!"

Honedge let out a haunting cry which made Alice feel both calm and sad. It seemed to have the same effect on Houndour, as the dog was now focused on Giratina, teeth bared.

"Let's destroy the monster that did this to you!" Alice cried, glancing at Max.

Honedge and Houndour launched themselves into battle.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer
    Pokemon: Drowsee

Kyo stumbled back as the whole scene unfolded. The shadow Pokemon, Giratina, the merging of two worlds, everything was just so overwhelming. Kyo's head already hurt from colliding with the wall twice, but this made her head just want to split open. Kyo grabbed her head and groaned, not feeling so well as all of this went down. It wasn't until she felt a tug on her pants that Kyo lifted her eyes from her hands. Sure enough, it was her Drowsee friend. She had to appreciate his loyalty, if it could be called that.

Kyo could hear Max's commands and Alice's voice, her mind registering what they were saying despite the heavy ringing in Kyo's ears. She looked at the shadow Drowsee and smiled. "Okay, get in there and show that guy what you're made of!" Drowsee nodded and charged in with the others.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Trainer: Meghan
    Event Posts: 7

Team:

Sombra -- Oscura

As the rest of the team fell in beside her, Meghan took a deep breath. Giratina loomed over them, and if they could stop him here...They might be able to save Rose. She could feel the building shake as hundreds of Shadow Pokemon all rushed towards this very spot under Max's command. Uneasy as she was around him, this was no time to pause and question loyalties. They needed every minute they could get.

Meghan released her two Shadow Pokemon, which fell in line with those of her friends. Her Poochyena growled, teeth bared at the giant beast before them, and the Yamask simply floated, awaiting any orders she would give.

This was it...

Reaching out, Meghan found Kyo's hand. Her fingers entwined with those of the girl she hadn't seen in such a long time and gave a reassuring squeeze, and the trainer cast a brief smile in her direction. It would have to do for now in place of an embrace.

"Oscura, Sombra!" Meghan called out, throwing her other hand forward "Go!"

The Pokemon sprang into action, launching themselves towards the mighty beast that stood in their way.

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320