Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Rose Woods
    Event Posts: 15

Lord Gerit told Rose that they needed to do what he said they should never do. "You don't mean..." Rose started, stopping mid sentence. Gerit continued to explain what it was she had to do. Rose hesitated for a moment, considering whether or not this was really a good idea. In the end, her loyalty to Gerit and her desire for power won over any doubts she may have had. She stepped up onto the middle of the roof and began to focus. Almost instantly, a beam of energy descended and enveloped her.

The power was almost too much for her to handle, and it hurt as she focused all of her energy into doing as Gerit ordered, but she continued focusing, willing to do anything for more power. She drowned everything around her out as she did so, only breaking her concentration for a brief moment when the building began to shake from Gerit's transformation. She quickly dismissed this and continued to do as she was told.

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: ----
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

My chest expands and contracts sucking in as much as air as possible. Each foal breath bring in a little more of putrid air surround this rooftop. My eyes connect with Giratina's and I know right then and there, I am going to die soon. I have known since the moment I was brought back that this was a possible outcome but I wasnt sure until just now. My heart races with fear of the unknown, the fear of just being gone. In the commotion of the war going on around me I lose my focus. The world around me slows to an almost complete stop. My eyes move across the young trainers around me calling out there pokemon and preparing for this last moment. As I scan through there faces I cant help but fear for what will become of them and there futures if we cant do this.

I pause looking Meghan. Are eyes meet for just a minute. Still the uncertainty of what I am or what I have done is in her eyes. I move to Kyo who gaze tells me she is scared but is prepared for any out come. I move to Brandon and I can see that his mind is focused on the task at hand but a bit of sarrow for his lost pokemon has never left his eyes. Finally I reach Alice. The moment last longer then glimpse. In that time I want to tell her goodbye I want hug her. I want to grab her hand and run away from all of this. Maybe we can grab a cup of tea and just watch the swanna dance around in a pound with only the cool freeze and our stories to keep us company. I begin to mouth " Ill miss you..." but I stop.

Time picks up and my gaze drifts past the floating death god to the poor girl trapped in all of this. By now she has to be realizing that she will not make it out of this. Giratina's plan this whole time was to do exactly this but with the right trainer to help him. Now in his fear he has moved to an act of desperation he has pushed his queen into the way of the potential check mate all so he can get the right position to strike. Rose needs to the focus here and it wont be easy to get to her. With her still being consumed with greed and Rocky still brainwashed saving her is going to require a lot. I rush over and stand in front of Megahn. We have need to have this chat for awhile. As she goes to push me out of her way I catch her hand for a moment and shake my head.

"You cant take on Giratina...Not yet.. You need to get to Rose. We are going to create and opportunity for that to happen. You have wanted one thing since you go here and this is your chance to get that. Rose will die in that beam of energy if you can not get to her and destroy that Gem..." I say

I then look to Kyo.
    "She will need your help. Rocky is not going to let either one of you near. The only chance she has of getting to Rose is if you can get Rocky out of the way. Rocky, is no joke though. He has increased strength and speed." I continue looking at the injured Logan.

I turn to Kyo.
    " Just do whatever you can to keep him busy long enough for Meghan to get that Gem."

I nod my head before turning back to the Giratina
    "I know I cant be saved" I say just under my breath reminding myself that I will go into the next world having paid for this mess I have made.

2 Posts Left

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer
    Pokemon: Drowsee

Kyo felt a hand slip into hers and glanced down at it. She followed the arm up to lock eyes with Meghan. Meghan smiled at her and Kyo felt her face heat up just a little. She smiled back in return, trying to show Meghan how much she appreciated it. Before Kyo could say anything, Max came over. Kyo listened quietly as he told Meghan that it was up to her to get the gem from Rose. Kyo frowned a little, being well aware that Meghan would not be able to do that without getting Rocky out of the way. But Max had thought of that too. He turned to her and began to give her instructions of holding off Rocky. They both knew it wasn't going to be easy, but Max seemed to believe it was the only way to prevent him from interfering with Meghan and Rose.

"All right, I'll do it." Kyo looked at Meghan and squeezed her hand. "Stay safe, don't die. You owe me a nice lunch at a café after this." Kyo began to released Meghan's hand, despite not really wanting to. She hesistated, then pulled Meghan into a tight hug. She held her close for a second before releasing Meghan and putting Rocky in her sights. "Hey bulldozer!" Kyo yelled above the noise. "You think you're so tough? You're just some rich kid who doesn't even know how to chew his food without help from his servants! And if you think I'm wrong then why don't you prove it to me! Come at me bro!" Kyo shifted her weight onto the balls of her feet and began to bounce a little, anticipating Rocky's attack. She knew she wasn't up to par with the man's skill, because he literally looked like someone out of Street Fighter, but if she could dodge, or at least minimize his hits, she'd be able to distract him. Defense was always a good offense in this situation.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Roxborough Smithwick(Rocky)
    Event Posts: 15

Rocky stood fuming beside Rose. She had taken Gerit's advice to absorb the gem. Rocky didn't trust gerit, but he stayed by Rose's side. She would be able to deal with whatever was sent her way.

Rocky heard Kyo's pitiful attempts to bait him. It was obvious taht she was trying to get him to attack her to get him away from Rose, but he was too smart too fall for such an obvious ploy.

In fact it was so obvious that it was insulting. Rocky felt the insult burn. 'How dare she think so little of me that I would fall for that!' The rage was building, burning, demanding release.

He focused that fury on Kyo and charged her to show her the folly of trying to ... what had she tried to do? He couldn't remember through the rage burning inside of him. All that mattered was destroying her!

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Trainer: Meghan
    Event Posts: 8

Team:

Sombra -- Oscura

As Kyo baited Rocky, Meghan's eyes were locked onto Rose. She just needed an opening...As soon as she had that...

Rocky's charge was met with her own, and Meghan sprinted past the warped man, directly towards the massive beam of energy that had surrounded Rose. She skidded to a halt before it, not knowing what would happen if she were to touch it...But she couldn't just stop now.

"Rose!" She called over the din of their surroundings "Please, stop this! He's going to kill you! That gem...We have to destroy it! If we don't, you'll be lost! You can't let him kill you, please!"

Despite her better judgement, she reached out, into the beam of energy. She had to grit her teeth to keep from screaming as she reached forward, a hand clasping tightly around Rose's shoulder, a second following before she was standing in front of her former friend.

"You have to fight him! I know you can, I know it! You're stronger than he is, and he knows it! That's why he want's to use your power...You're nothing but a pawn in his game, Rose! Fight him!"
    @Dragon Master Mike

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer
    Pokemon: Drowsee

Well it had worked. Somehow. Kyo began to curse in her head. She waited until Rocky entered her radius, then ducked and leapt to the side. It was a risky move, yes, but seeing as how Meghan had already reached Rose, Kyo's job now was to keep Rocky busy. "Keep it coming, Gorilla!" Kyo yelled at Rocky, trying to stay out of his reach.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Completely ruined city. Black vies cover all the streets and buildings. Shadow Pokemon Run Free.
    Key Locations:
    Time: ----
    Day: 14th
    Month: December
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team: Everyone @Brettles @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Alphys @5TailedDemonLizard

Rose growled turning towards her former friend. The confused and enraged trainer had lost herself in the pull of the shadow energy. As much as she wanted to throw Meghan off the building she noticed her powers were only getting weaker and weaker. The voices's in her head whispered
    "She wants the gem..She has come to take it...she will kill you and take it!"
    The voice slithered through her thoughts until she turned and dove at Meghan. The two girls began to roll around in the beam of energy. Rose's only goal was to kill Meghan.

"You will not take this from me!" She hissed trying to strangle Meghan.

Meanwhile

Kyo had enraged Rocky not because of the taunts but because of the implications that he was stupid. Kyo had expected to take a hard hit as Rocky ran at her. However she had not known that he had been given powers and was hit like a train when the two collided. Rocky roared with laughter at Kyo, who rolled on the ground. However the trainer could not be settled with just knocking her down. Rocky quickly moved in for a series of kicks which Kyo only barely dodged. She took one and left the wind leave her body. Before he could get off another hit his legs gave out under him and he the back of his head on the cement dazing him.

Logan took a couple of deep breaths reaching out his hand to help up Kyo.
    " This son of B**** is like trying to wrestle an Ursaring! Which I have totally done..' he joked winching in pain.

Logan looked at Rocky.
    " You just going to lay there all night princess or are you going to get dressed and go to the ball."

Logan said running over and drop kicking Rocky in the face. Which sent the big trainer who trying to get back up back to the ground. Kyo used the time to rush over and cannon ball into his back taking the wind out of him. Kyo moved in to choke Rocky out, wrapping her arms around his neck. Logan jumped on the powerful trainer who was still fighting back.

"Hold On" Logan said helping keep Rockys arms locked in place.

At that same moment the Shadow Pokemon with Alice, Brandon and Max and now fully overtaken Giratina. The Dark God flew up letting out shadow blasts strike down a good number of pokemon. Brandon jumped in front of Alice and Max to take one hit and rolled to the ground. The trainer fought his way back up but needed to sit back down for a second. Max didnt let up rallying the shadow pokemon to continue. When the full wave hit again Giratina began to build energy but stopped.

On the other end Rose and Meghan rolled around until Meghan pulled out her out of the beam that was draining her life. This caused the bridge from above to vanish and Giratians world to start to collapse back in on itself. With his connection dying and his energy being drained he dropped out of the sky and converted back to human form.

"He is losing power! We need to finish this!" Max roared with the shadow pokemon right behind him. The drained god was not so ready to go down. Alice could see this as he waited for Max and the pokemon to get close enough to let out a final blast of energy that sent the shadow pokemon the roof all flying off. Max too was hit with the blast of energy. Alice helped get Brandon clear and the two fell back covering their faces. As the blast flashed out Rocky used the energy to knock himself free of Logan and Kyo. Rocky however was to weakened to do much other than get to his feet. The blast had not slowed the fight for the gem between Rose and Meghan.

Alice looked up after the flash to find Max. She spotted him laying a few feet away he was not moving. She did however see the drained Lord Garit standing. The man walked towards Rose. He kicked Meghan off and lifted Rose by her neck holding her in the cetner of the weakening energy.

"This must have !" he yelled desperately.

" I am sorry my lordess but you will come back, I can bring you back form this. The body is only a shell." The insane man said trying to justify what he was doing.

Logan spit up some blood pushign himself up.

" Hey ..." he called to Rocky.

" He is going to kill your queen... We can work together and save everyone." Logan said holding his hands out appraching the weakened Rocky.

Rocky was to weak to do this on his own he knew it in his bones.

Brandon looked to Alice.
    "Help me up please. I need to get in there and take this guy before he kills her!" Brandon said looking at Alice

1 post let.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 07-05-2016 at 01:20 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Rose Woods
    Event Posts: 16

Rose's concentration was broken again by Meghan as she tried to get through to her. At this point though, she was no longer thinking rationally. Blinded by anger and greed, she had completely lost control. She dove for Meghan, tackling her to the ground. There was no more time for games. Before Rose could get her hands around Meghan's neck, she had begun to fight back. For a while they tumbled around the beam of energy fighting.

Rose hadn't even realized that she had been dragged out of the beam until a moment later when it began to fade away. At the same time, Lord Gerit dropped from the sky, forced back into human form. Rose paid little attention to this. She was too preoccupied with Meghan.

That was at least until Gerit flung Meghan off and grabbed her by the neck. He lifted her up and held her in place in the beam of energy. "What... Do you think you're doing?" Rose coughed, lifting her hands up to her neck to try and pry Gerit's hands off. This attempt was completely in vain however, And she could feel herself growing weaker and weaker. She reached one hand out in a desperate attempt to break free with a wave of energy, but she found herself too weak to do anything.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice
    Pokemon: Houndour, Honedge

Meg and Kyo enacted the plan. Alice stayed back with Brandon and Max, keeping an eye on the shadow Pokemon. A final blast of energy hit Giratina. Max was hit too, but Brandon and Alice managed to duck away.

Alice blinked, trying to clear her vision. She saw Max lying on the ground. Lord Garit had grabbed Rose and was holding her by the neck.

Alice was hesitant to face Giratina directly, but Brandon was determined.

"Help me up please. I need to get in there and take this guy before he kills her!" he said.

Alice helped Brandon to his feet. The boy who had been with Meg seemed to be trying to reason with Rocky. Alice ran over to Max who was lying still. She shook his shoulder gently. "Max? Are you okay?" she cried.
    GCEA

(once again, I would like to point out that Rocky would never use that kind of language, its the shadow cultist mind warp thing)
    Roxborough Smithwick(Rocky)
    Event Posts: 16

Rocky snarled as the two trainers teamed up to try to take him down. He could take them easily but they were teaming up on him. A blast came out from Rose and blasted them off him. He laughed as the blast knocked the two trainers to the the ground. He gained his feet again, but found tat the blast had severely weakened him.

The traitorous Kya and the Mouthy one were bot lying on te ground ready for stomping, he took a step towards them, but then the mouthy one pointed behind him and said that Rose was in trouble. Rocky looked and saw Gerit trying to kill Rose.

"GET OFF HER YOU *(in this next part of the script, Rocky uses several very hurtful and personal words to express his displeasure at Giratina. The level of 'naughtiness' to these words has led to them being safely sanitized for your reading pleasure. Please sit back and enjoy.)* ****ing piece of ****ing ****, before I **** you and **** your *******ing ***** into your ***** you ****ed up *****ing ****er" Rocky raored and hurled himself back at Lord Gerit, using every last bit of energy that the shock of seeing his Rose under attack by the traitor Gerit.