Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice

Alice watched hopefully as Max looked between her and Brandon. He seemed to recognise them, at least. She winced when she saw that the scar had damaged his eye. All at once, Max seemed to lunge at them. Alice jumped back, startled by the clanking of the chains as they restrained him. He was so close, but he seemed to be looking right through them. No... Alice thought. No, no, no...

The guards laughed behind her. " Dont get to close to freak. We only let him out when we want something dead. So he bites." one of the guards said. Alice had never felt so angry in her whole life. Her hands shook as she struggled to compose herself. She was not a violent person but she wanted to punch the smile right off the guard's face. They hadn't known Max, but how could anyone laugh at this? At what had been done to another human being? She glared at the guard, taking a minute to calm down.

Max had retreated and sat back down. His behaviour unnerved her, but she was too angry to be afraid. She walked right up to the cell, wrpaping her hands around the bars.

"Max, I'm so glad... to see you again. We missed you so much." Alice paused for a moment. She had dreamed about this moment, but now that it was here, she didn't even know what to say. "We knew you were still in there... We never gave up on you! Especially Meg. Have you seen her? She would be so happy..." Alice trailed off for a moment, roughly wiping the tears from her eyes. After a minute she looked up again"What happened out there, Max?" she asked quietly. "What happened to you?"
    GCEA

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Rose Woods
    Event Posts: 7

Rose laughed as Rocky's punch was redirected back on himself. It seemed as though after that he had more or less given up though. He sat down right next to her on the car ride back. She smiled as she saw her tower standing up ahead. Soon they had arrived and stepped out of the vehicle. Lord Gerit walked ahead with Rocky. Rose kept a tight leash on him, not letting him take so much as one step ahead of Lord Gerit. They seemed to be talking, but Rose was too far back to hear what they were saying. This made her suspicious. She knew she was probably just being paranoid, but she felt as though she was being excluded from something important.

She stepped up behind them just after Rocky had finished his last sentence. "What's going on up here?" She questioned.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer: Kyo Writer

Kyo had merely watched in silence as Max reacted to Alice. She had thought it a little odd, but she wouldn't judge Max. She knew not what he was like before nor what he had faced up until this point. Though apparently, not everyone was as courteous. The guard right near Kyo made some snarky comment about Max liking to bite. Kyo didn't really pay attention to what was said, because just the attitude and air about him was enough to send fury into Kyo's blood. She spun around, grabbed the guard by his collar and thrust him against the wall, placing her knee between his legs and putting her face right in front of his. In a very quiet voice she whispered,

"Listen here, I may not know that man very well, for I have only ever encountered him as a monster, but even I have enough brain cells to know that he was once a human, so I have enough decency to dismiss any derogatory thoughts towards him that I might have. But you obviously aren't intelligent enough to do the same, so I'll make you a deal. If you make another one of these comments within ear shot of me, I'll stab my hands through your neck and watch the life drain out of your eyes. You don't do make another comment within ear shot of me, you continue to live. Sound good? And before you even think to threaten me with jail time or imprisonment, just know, I don't care. I'm think close to snapping anyway, and everything I've done in the time I spent with the group is so much worse than anything you can ever throw up at me. So neither you nor your little rebel group scare me, because you're just insignificant on my spectrum of threats." Kyo leaned closer so that her nose was touching the guards and screamed, "AM I CLEAR?" With that, she dropped the guard and walked back over to her previous spot, dusting off her hands as she went.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Character Info
    Trainer Name: Ty

GM Story Info
    Current Location: One Island, Sevii Islands
    Description: Lush Forested area that surrounds One City.
    Key Locations:
    Time: 3:40 pm
    Day: ???
    Month: December 13th
    Season: Winter
    Weather: Bitter cold morning
    Current Team
    Alice,Ty, Brandon, Paul and Kyo

Rocky's response sparked no reaction from the calm cool attitude of Lord Gerit. As Rose approached Gerit looked to the dark psychic.
    " I was letting Rocky know he is going to be the first of your shadow cult." Gerit said looking at the trainer

" It appears as if doesnt realize yet what is going on. I have been searching his thoughts and he genuinely doesnt know whats going on. He also believes you to be some sort of fraud. I think its time we share one last gift as a parting gift to what this trainer was."

The large dark legendary man leaned closer to Rocky putting his hands on the side of his face. Rocky was hit with a wave of memories that were not his own. He saw the team moving in to get dredd and then an explosion from where Rose's team had gone. He watched as Rose came out of the wreckage letting out a massive blast of shadow energy. Rose quickly went for Dredd intending on stopping him. He could see most of his team was out including himself. Only Meghan and Stacy avoided being knocked into some kind of comma. Rose and Dredd went back and forth but Rose now was powered by two gems. She let out a wave of energy that sucked the energy out of the trainer. Dredd transformed back into Max. However it wasnt done yet. Rose continued to suck the energy from Dredd With each amount she absorbed she grew darker and darker. In the wreckage Rocky could now see the floating legend Giratina. He had seen drawings of this creature only one time in life but couldnt say much of anything about it.

The creature circled around Rose dropping down next to her.
    "Finish this..." He commanded the confused trainer.

With hate and greed in her eye she sapped the last of Dredds life and energy out of him. As Dredd screamed for life cuts and tears ripped his arms, his hair turned white and he fell over. Rose pulled the gem out of her pocket and trust it into his eye. Dredd was dead and Max had lost his life. Except he didnt. Girtina laughed

" Dead is to easy for this creature." He said letting out what Rocky could see was a the outline of Max in a hazy blue smoke. As Max's soul entered back into his body he sprang to life.

" Who who..." He said confused

"Rose..." the tormented trainer said

He said crawing painfully over to the trainer.

"Gira...Giratina." he said forcing himself to his feet to try and defend the trainer who had just murdered him. The dazed and badly injured Max stood in between Rose and Giratina.

Meghan pushed out the of the ruble of the explosion.
    "MAX!" she screamed out as Rose still holding the Gem stabbed the trainer in the back.

Meghan tried to get to them but a dark barrier blocked her out. Meghan screamed as Rose used her new powers to try and control Max. The defeated and weaken trainer was slowly put into a trance. She could only see Stacy around so she rushed to help her.
    As time sped by Rocky watched the fall of One City and the rise of power of Rose and the shadowe pokemon. he watched countless soldiers die as they tried to take back One City. Everything that he had missed was now in front of him. He had seen Max break from Rose's control. he had seen her chingling get assassinated. He had see Meghan stop Max from killing Rose when she had the chance. he had seen himself and his friends moving through the world around them like zombies until they woke up. *end of flashback

Gerit smiled as Rocky came to.
    "You have purpose young man weather you expect it or not." He said leading the trainer into the towner. Rocky was takend to the top level where he could see the whole city from the rooftop.

Gerit sent away all others except Rocky and Rose. As the rain started to pick up Lord Gerit turned to Rose.
    " It is time to use what you have learned to transform this trainer into your slave." He smiled

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Character Info

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 3:40 pm
    Current Team
    Alice,Ty, Brandon, Paul and Kyo

Max sat back emotionless as Alice came close to the cell.

"Max, I'm so glad... to see you again. We missed you so much." Alice paused for a moment. She had dreamed about this moment, but now that it was here, she didn't even know what to say. "We knew you were still in there... We never gave up on you! Especially Meg. Have you seen her? She would be so happy..." Alice trailed off for a moment, roughly wiping the tears from her eyes. After a minute she looked up again"What happened out there, Max?" she asked quietly. "What happened to you?"

Max ran his hands accorss the deep scares in his arm pulling his sleeves down. He refused to speak until finally hearing what happened to you? He quickly looked up.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" HE screamed out like he had never spoken a word in his life.
    "Not real not real...you are not real...none of you are real..I am dead. I am dead. This is Giratina's hell and I am dead. YOU ARE NOT ALICE! I LOVED HER AND YOU ARE NOT HER. ROSE KILLED ALICE. ROSE KILLED BRANDON, ROSE KILLED ROCKY AND ROSE KILLED ME... MEGHAN FAILED YOU ALL!" He screamed out body started to tremble

The guards pushed back Kyo and Brandon to get the cage.
    "Oh s**t the freaks losing it! Get back up!" the guard called

"See what you did!" he yelled at Alice

" X, x calm down or we will put you down." He treated

Max stood clinching his fist and the floor beneath them started to shake.

"not real not real this is not real." he shook back and forth.

LT came running down with the medic.
    " Told you so." He laughed putting up a rifle.

Other guards rushing over with some kind of energy weapons.

" X here..is nuts...and now you wound him up. The only way to get him to calm down is put his a** to sleep." he said pointing the gun.

"On my mark boys."

"WAIT !" a familar voice called out running down the stairway around the corner.

Stacy appeared with Ty.

" Dont do it...you dont need to do this. You can give him this. It should help him focus." She said bypassing the hellos for now.

The lead man growled
    " You want me to go in there..hell I wouldnt risk any of my men. Any volunteers wanna go in there and try and get him to take this pill?" He said jokingly readying to fire.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Kyo took several steps back at Max's outburst. Well her argument seemed very invalid right about now. She was almost on board with shooting the man. Almost. Kyo immediately prepared to take out the nearest guards to her when Stacey came with some miracle pill that would calm down Max. Great. Now they just had to administer it to the mad man.

"Uh... I could do it," Kyo offered. "We've never really met, as far as I'm aware, so he might not react as violently to me. Hence, he didn't even mention me when he mentioned the others. On the other hand, he could just react a lot worse than before since he doesn't know me, but I'd be willing to take the risk."
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer: Alice

When Alice stopped speaking, Max began to scream. Alice jumped back, frightened, and too stunned to respond. Everyone started yelling, the floor began to shake and suddenly guns were pointed at Max. "No!" Alice tried to scream but it came out in a whisper. She ran for the cell, wanting to put herself between Max and the guns.

"WAIT !"

Alice spun toward the voice. Stacy and Ty were running down the corridor.

" Dont do it...you dont need to do this. You can give him this. It should help him focus." Stacy said, holding something. Alice looked back at Max. He was muttering, "not real not real this is not real."

The soldiers laughed, refusing to go in. They lifted their guns.

"I could do it," Kyo offered.

Alice turned to the other girl. After everything she had just seen, Kyo was brave enough to enter the cell, to save someone she had never really met. "Thank you, Kyo," Alice said gratefully. She stayed back, not wanting to upset Max any further. She hoped Kyo was right about Max's response.

Oh, Max... she thought sadly. Why do you think we're dead? What happened out there?
    GCEA

Character Info

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 4:22 pm
    Current Team
    Alice,Ty, Brandon, Paul, Stacy and Kyo

Stacy looked at Kyo handing over the pills. She then paused giving Alice, Brandon and Paul a nod to say hi. Stacy looked different. She had a couple of bandages and her hair and been cut very short. She stood confidently in her arm uniform. She had her hands wrapped tight around Ty as she watched Kyo take a the steps towards the now unlocked cell door.

" X...I mean Max..She is not here to harm you. We need you to calm down before a you attract another shadow wave." she said hoping Kyo could do it.

As Kyo stepped into the cell it felt as if she had entered a whole nother world. The door behind her swung shut. The military guards held there ground with there weapons pointed at him. Max stood in the middle of the cell with his eyes fixed on the ground as Kyo stepped in.

"Not real..not real" He said rocking back and forth.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Kyo nodded to Alice in acknowledgement as she took the pills. She paused for a second before taking a knife off one of the guards without giving any signal as to why she would need it. She merely slipped it into her belt then turned back to the cell. Kyo took a deep breath before stepping into the cell. She clutched the pills tightly in her hand and merely glanced behind her as the door shut. Here we go. Kyo stepped closer to Max slowly as she began to talk to get his attention.

"Hello Max. My name is Kyo Writer. Uh… I was a member of the White Rockets before all of this went to crap. I had a Meowstic for my partner. I just really enjoyed training Pokemon, as you seemed to once upon a time." Kyo paused as she slowly drew closer to Max. If she got close enough she could restrain him if he attempted to attack her. "I'm just going to cut to the chase. I woke up this morning with no memories of the past six months, and throughout the day I've gotten the impression that I really don't want those memories. Nevertheless, something has happened, and it has caused a lot of things to change. I'm in unfamiliar territory to say the least. But here's the deal, you seem to be as well. Your reaction is just… well you're showing what I'm feeling right now, but that isn't good. The people just outside this cell, some of them thing you are worth less than a human life, and so they want to shoot you. In fact, I wouldn't say it's too farfetched to say they would shoot me too if it meant getting to you. Actually, given I beat up one of the guards out there for being a total jerk he'd probably miss on "accident". But I digress. The point is, we need you to calm down, and so you need to take these pills. But, I'm not going to make you do that right away." Kyo stepped in front of Max so that she was a few feet away from being face to face with him. "Firstly, Max, tell me, how can I prove to you that this is real?" Kyo tapped her belt where the knife was. "I've got a knife right here if you'd like to cut me to see if I bleed. Max, I know people who care about you. They're worried for you right now and I don't want them to be, so please just tell me how I can help you."
    / / / / / / / /

Character Info

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Time: 4:22 pm
    Current Team
    Alice,Ty, Brandon, Paul, Stacy and Kyo
    * This is all going to be fun people is getting bunnied. Sarah should have known this was going happen.

"Firstly, Max, tell me, how can I prove to you that this is real?" Kyo tapped her belt where the knife was. "I've got a knife right here if you'd like to cut me to see if I bleed. Max, I know people who care about you. They're worried for you right now and I don't want them to be, so please just tell me how I can help you."

Kyo was brave but expecting anything to happen. This early 20's man stood in front of her around 6 feet tall. This close to him see could see the scares on his arms but couldnt make eye contact with him. As finished her thought. He mutter something under his breath.

" Can you see him?" he said looking up to see the Gerit standing just beyond the guards and the trainers.

Max's attention moved to the trainer, Kyo.

" You think cause you cut yourself that this is reality !" he growled his voice getting louder.

Max lifted his arms and without warning Kyo was pulled right to him. She was helplesss as the psychic pull dragged her forward. Max quickly slammed the trainer to the ground knocking the knife out of her hand. He was not trying to kill her but had his hands wrapped around the neck line of her shirt. Kyo was totatlly out matched by Max's strenght.

He looked at her " Now lie to me...go ahead and tell me you dont see him standing there.. That you dont see them both standing there!!!" he screamed.

She could see the pain and confusion in his face.

" you want to help me...you can stop messing around in my head." He said moving to choke the trainer

On the outside Alice saw Kyo taken down and the guns move towards the trainer. She had no choice but to rush in. Running right at Max to get him to stop. As she stormed in her only goal was to help Kyo.

"STOP THIS NOW!" She said running right at Max and knocking him back.

Max hit the ground giving Kyo the chance to get up. As Max set up he looked at Alice.

" You were sent here to kill me." He growled.

Alice couldnt fully stand but jumped back as Max got up. He lifted his hands and sent Kyo into the bars. The guards on the other side of the cell were sent flying with the most of the team being knocked down. The door shut but was not locked. Max turned his attention to the chains letting out a loud scream as he broke the wall apart on both sides. He turned to Alice.

"You came here to kill me! You came her to kill me he."

He rushed over picking her up and lifting her off the ground with only his psychic ability.

"Do you want to see what happens when I trust one of you/?" He said with heartbreak in his voice.

Max lifted up the bandge around his eye to show the spot where Rose and stabbed him. He looked at Alice and sent a single glimpse. Of Rose taking the stone and spearing him in the eye with it killing him. Alice watched just a flash of what had happened. She saw a flash of Max being used as Rose's mental slave and being treated like garbage. When she snapped to she could now see what Max was talking about. Outside the gate she could see the man the tall dark man with the eyes. She could feel the nightmarish presence of the creature she had seen in his mind. This was that creature in human form.

(Leaving this open for @Pokemon Trainer Sarah to post a response and then im jumping ahead a little. Below is whats going to happen next. Spoilers below but it will be edited based on reactions.)

Spoiler:

Max turned to her dragging her across the room and throwing her up against the wall.
    " This is either fake or you are here to kill me but I would rather not let you..."

Kyo lifted up on the chunks of cement from the wall and knocked him out. After that the soldiers rushed in and dragged him off. The girls were taken to see the medics.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic