Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Today was a terrible day because..."

Let's face it: thousands of events happen in our lives that we don't care much about. Sometimes those events are so terrible that they're worthy of talking about. Sometimes they're so stupid and minor but we STILL want to talk about them anyway.

This is a thread meant to channel everyone's negative energy to. Something happen to you today or this week or even this month that you just need to get off your chest? Do you feel as if you have no one to turn to? Maybe you just feel as if it'll make you feel better to scream it out to the rest of the world?

You've come to the right place! Rants and complaints and peeves, big AND small are all welcome here! And the best part about it: you don't have to feel obliged or pressured to answer or respond to anyone here. You can if you want to, but it's all on you.

All I ask is that you PLEASE keep any potential discussions and arguments CIVIL. If you're angry and need to scream, cuss, whine, *****, complain, moan, and every other synonym in the book pertaining to venting, that is COMPLETELY fine. Just please, at all costs, do NOT direct that anger to anyone on the forum in particular. WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE. This isnt the place for friends to fight, just to get their problems off of their chest.

If you'd like to give feedback, I ask that you please try not to intentionally dismiss or invalidate the other person's feelings. It's okay to constructively say that "hey, maybe the actions you took to solve this problem weren't all that smart," so long as you keep it constructive. Just remember that we all do irrational things when we're angry that we may not be so proud of when we finally collect all of our thoughts.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah edit:
    NO RANTING ABOUT FORUM STUFF IN HERE, PLEASE! Especially not about other members. Even if you think you're being indirect, that person will probably be able to tell and the LAST thing we want is to cause forum drama! If you ever have a problem with a forum member, you can always contact me or another staff member and we will do our best to sort things out! If you just want to rant, I am also happy for you to vent to me via PM about anything you like, but I think it's best that stuff isn't public. Thanks guys! :)
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-06-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by: