Chris Waters the Emolga
Hurricane Alliance: Normal Rank

As I realized, not everyone was crazy about the disguise idea! Aww, I didn't think it could hurt, really.

But we were still kind of lost. And every time I thought I found a nifty way out... nope! Just ice. Well, so much for that idea. I couldn't really see too many ways out of here!

The Bergmite told us she meant to take us to Crystal Lake Caves on a much warmer island, but I didn't know where that was either. These places just didn't seem too familiar. But she told us bringing us here was totally unintentional and that we were in big trouble. Well, that sure sounded awful.

And then she turned into an ice type Sandshrew! What the!? I mean, that was cool, but how? Then she dug a tunnel through the wall and signaled us to follow. I kind of shrugged and decided to go along with it because well, I was chilly and I didn't think I was going to find a way out of here on my own. And well, this definitely seemed faster.

The Archen asked this transforming Pokémon about her name and if she was human too, and while that was on a cool-to-know basis, yeah, I was just shivering. I wrapped my arms around my chest so these nifty cape flaps were used like a blanket, but yeah, I needed something a little more than that, but it worked for now!