Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Not sure what fun experience I could have right now. xD Might just buy some clothes. I'll be happy if I can get some good ones for when I go on placement next year.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Even if they are nessesary, nice clothes can still be a treat. :) Since you need them anyway, it saves money, but you can still get somethiing nice out of it!

3. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON MONDAY AAAAAHHH.

Just for a Christmas Casual position but I need the money so I hope I can get it. xD

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON MONDAY AAAAAHHH.

Just for a Christmas Casual position but I need the money so I hope I can get it. xD
    Congrats! I hope it goes well!

And feh, it's been a loooooong time since I was active here (this has been a terrible year x_x) but I'm trying to fix that! O:<

Me and Xanthe have started doing MS Paint mouse doodles and sending them to each other. It's a blast, and I totally want to post some of them soon. XD

Also a long while ago, I think it was Chakra(? unless my memory is being dumb XD) who was talking about Toreba claw machine games? I started playing because of that comment. I've won 44 plushies (spending very little money) so...thanks for that! I had been sad I couldn't play the in-person claw machines anymore. XD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

YOU'VE WON 44 PLUSHIES!?!?

I've won two. Two. Which makes me look like a silly sap rookie compared to you! Still, it's a 30cm Dedenne and a 22cm Growlithe that I got from Toreba. Considering I only paid $10 to get those daily free tickets, it's already been totally worth it for even just these two. Though I've came ridiculously close to winning a few other times. That freakin' Eevee could have gone in with just a puff of air, dang it!

Also, doing MS Paint mouse doodles sounds like hilarious fun. Goofy art is definite a great gateway to a good time. Could even make a silly survival type of game out of it. XD

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    YOU'VE WON 44 PLUSHIES!?!?

I've won two. Two. Which makes me look like a silly sap rookie compared to you! Still, it's a 30cm Dedenne and a 22cm Growlithe that I got from Toreba. Considering I only paid $10 to get those daily free tickets, it's already been totally worth it for even just these two. Though I've came ridiculously close to winning a few other times. That freakin' Eevee could have gone in with just a puff of air, dang it!

Also, doing MS Paint mouse doodles sounds like hilarious fun. Goofy art is definite a great gateway to a good time. Could even make a silly survival type of game out of it. XD
    Yep. OOOOOO: I only know the number because I've saved all the win videos (there's some plush that haven't shipped to me yet). And really? Which growlithe? O: I won a sitting growlithe and a sleepy one. And I know what you mean, there are times I got reeeaaalllly close but not enough. XD

It really is! It should totally be a thing on PXR. I'd be happy to provide silly art. XD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Yep. OOOOOO: I only know the number because I've saved all the win videos (there's some plush that haven't shipped to me yet). And really? Which growlithe? O: I won a sitting growlithe and a sleepy one. And I know what you mean, there are times I got reeeaaalllly close but not enough. XD

It really is! It should totally be a thing on PXR. I'd be happy to provide silly art. XD
    I have the sleepy one! XD Yeah, that dude I used the claw to hook onto his paw and then reeled him right in. Meanwhile the Dedenne is HUGE. That one towers over everything else I have on my desk! Which is funny considering its actual in-game size. XD

And for sure! I kind of want to make a game out of it, though. With that crazy blend of silly stuff I am usually known for.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Congrats! I hope it goes well!

And feh, it's been a loooooong time since I was active here (this has been a terrible year x_x) but I'm trying to fix that! O:<

Me and Xanthe have started doing MS Paint mouse doodles and sending them to each other. It's a blast, and I totally want to post some of them soon. XD

Also a long while ago, I think it was Chakra(? unless my memory is being dumb XD) who was talking about Toreba claw machine games? I started playing because of that comment. I've won 44 plushies (spending very little money) so...thanks for that! I had been sad I couldn't play the in-person claw machines anymore. XD
    Yup! That was me xD. I've got a few people into it now (and highly recommend spending at least the $10 for the daily free play tickets). I've won quite a few things now. Figures and plushies. It's a lot of fun for sure! Glad to hear you've won quite a few plushies there! xD I haven't won quite that many, but I've learned a lot about how to work it. Not spending too much either.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yep, you got me into it, too. XD Been a long while since I've won anything (last win was back in May or so), but it's still something I try every day. Some days I stake out certain prizes (I usually go for just Pokemon plushies since I haven't seen anything else that really interests me), but other days I just try to take a swing at whatever looks closest to winning, especially if it's getting late and I haven't spent the two daily tickets, yet.

I'm come really close on winning a Chansey, an Eevee, a Jolteon, and an Umbreon. Just mere millimeters would have made all the difference.

Administrator

yeah I've been working at this Christmas Pikachu lately. The white scarf one (large). Come really close twice now, but always on the last ticket.

I'm sure you'll get another thing soon dude. Don't give up!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..