Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    See, I knͪ̈̒́͛ew you had that sadistic lovȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅ in yoͩͬ̈́̔̀u!

NEO EMOLGA RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Whȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅel #1 of Pokémoͩͬ̈́̔̀n (FLOWER POWER!)
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Bȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅllossom
    Pokémonͪ̈̒́͛ #2: (Stage 2 oͩͬ̈́̔̀f 2) Lilligant
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Roselia
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Flabȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅbé
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Gossiflȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅur
    Pokémoͩͬ̈́̔̀n #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Shayminͪ̈̒́͛

Wheel #2 of Thȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅmes:
    Theme #1: Candy!!!
    Theme #2: Hȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅavy Metalhead!
    Theme #3: Cyberpunͪ̈̒́͛k 2077
    Theme #4: ‘Murica! Heck yȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅah!
    Theme #5: Back toͩͬ̈́̔̀ the 90s!

Wheȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅl #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Be careful, I am dȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅath.
    Usertitle #2: Waffle House Employee of the Monͪ̈̒́͛th
    Usertitle #3: Only just begun, the Memȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅ Wars have
    Usertitle #4: Have yoͩͬ̈́̔̀ur Happy Happy Times
    Usertitlȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅ #5: La-bibbida-bibba-dum

Noͩͬ̈́̔̀w isn’t that a finͪ̈̒́͛e mȅ̲̠͇̞̩͒͑ͪͥ̆̽ͅͅss! Ha!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    And yeah, I'll try my luck and will draw from the deck. Hope̺ͤfully it's something good!

NEO EMOLGA draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#8 Brain̯͇͖͎̝̟̜ Fart!
    BARIN FART! - You lose̺ͤ 3 EXP! If you don̯͇͖͎̝̟̜’t have enough EXP, you lo͈̝se a Superpower Leve̺ͤl and that Superpower level (or the whole̺ͤ Superpower if you o͈̝nly had Level 1) goes to another random playe̺ͤr! Agghhhh!

And since you DON’T have̺ͤ 3 EXP to lose, yo͈̝u get on̯͇͖͎̝̟̜e of these stripped in̯͇͖͎̝̟̜ste̺ͤad!

#1 Smart Cookie̺ͤ [Level 2]
    #2 Yes, I Lift, Bro [Level 1]
    #3 Fren̯͇͖͎̝̟̜zy [Level 1]

And it’s… #1 Smart Coo͈̝kie! That ge̺ͤts bumped down̯͇͖͎̝̟̜ to level 1 for yo͈̝u and it goe̺ͤs to…

#1 Chakramaste̺ͤr
    #2 No͈̝blejan̯͇͖͎̝̟̜obii
    #3 Scytherwolf
    #4 SlickSlack
    #5 Voltaire̺ͤ Magneton
    #6 arn̯͇͖͎̝̟̜isd
    #7 Shruikan

#7! Shruikan̯͇͖͎̝̟̜! So͈̝ your Level 2 be̺ͤcomes HIS Level 2! Wasn’t that fun̯͇͖͎̝̟̜!?

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Well it looks like the smart has become… uh, smartn’t.
    Now just watch me get wrecked in battle for saying that. /j

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Well it looks like the smart has become… uh, smartn’t.
    Now just watch me get wrecked in battle for saying that. /j

You do still realize I can Wheel you, right?

Yes, that actually sounds like a fantastic idea the more I think about it. And if you're right and you do get wrecked in whatever battle we have next, well, can't say you didn't have it coming!

Rawr.

It’s Thanksgivin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g, the day of glutto͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤny and devourin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g your sacrifice̎̑͂̓̚!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, ma̪̯̼ki̗͆ng ̭̋ͬͅm̋ͭ͆eͯ̌̍a͓̱̙t ͓͈͓̿ͯ͆p̲̖̪ͭͪͦuppe̤ͅt͊s̟̙̔̄ ̺̼̮̔ͫ̀oͧͮ̅f̯ th͖̓e͓̱̼ un̅ͫdͩ̈́eͥ̋̑aḏͫ, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pikachu an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SHRUIKAN as Dree̎̑͂̓̚py to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Chakramaster @Shruikan

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not ve̎̑͂̓̚ry effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of sto͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤpping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have̎̑͂̓̚ a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 addition͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛al Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourse̎̑͂̓̚lf as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at o͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤnce, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charman͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛der straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: BRASS BALLS PRIMED / CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED / SECOND WIND

The I̿ͪN̮̦SIͭ̓Ḍ̹̰I̊̾O̗̖ͮ̈USͯͩ ̻͔̉ͮC̐OIN ̣̬OF͍̜ ̝̜D̻̜͒͆EFͯͅILED̞ ͂DECÂ̮͔̥̓ͥY has declare̻̅͞d SHRUIKAN strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN begins the an͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛archy with Jump Kick! But he just ends up missing and snapping a Swanna’s neck in the proce̎̑͂̓̚ss.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Dragon Asce̎̑͂̓̚nt! But filling a Dratin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛i with too much hot air just makes it explode.

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Thunder! But no o͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤne is fooled by his idiotic firecrackers.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mirror Move! He reangles the reflecte̎̑͂̓̚d sunlight to fry some ants with it!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Obstruct! He barricade̎̑͂̓̚s the evacuation͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ routes!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Steelsurge! He tips over the smelter to make molten͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ steel go all over the steel mill!

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Odor Sleuth! But he’s pre̎̑͂̓̚tty sure that’s just death and decay he smells.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Tar Shot! He dumps a Caterpie in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to a tar pit and fires a ro͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤcket into it!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN uses Soft-Boile̎̑͂̓̚d! But in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛stead he overcooks the Exeggcute and turns them into goo!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Light That Burns the Sky! But instead he only causes pe̎̑͂̓̚rpetual darkn͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ess to blot out the sun!

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Block! He barricade̎̑͂̓̚s the exits before committin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g arson!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Po͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤwer Trick! Except it fails and he just ends up zapping a Weedle to death.

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Super Fan͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g! Except instead of just biting, he complete̎̑͂̓̚ly eats that Ratatta’s head entirely.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Toxic Spike̎̑͂̓̚s! He dips a cactus in arsen͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ic and clubs a helpless Psyduck with it!

TURN 8
    SHRUIKAN uses Steam Eruption͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛! And that causes an e̎̑͂̓̚xplosion that up and murders everyone in a 50ft blast radius.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Co͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤnversion 2! And he convince̎̑͂̓̚s two others to join his cult!

TURN 9
    SHRUIKAN uses G-Max Rapid Flow! He blows up the dam and treats the village below to a lot o͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤf fresh water!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Rock Blast! He wraps a Geodude̎̑͂̓̚ with dyn͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛amite and blows him up into pieces!

TURN 10
    SHRUIKAN uses Malicious Moon͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛sault! Except he misses and sends the moo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤn flying into Los Angeles!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Recycle! He harve̎̑͂̓̚sts the bon͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛es of his fallen enemies and turns them into weapons!

Gentlemen, you think this is fun͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ny? Guess what!?
    A̅GL̻̳͋͂O̭̪̣ͧ̓͐ME̫͓̺͆ͧ͆ ̮̹OE͖͈N̰̺̞͑͐ͯ ̘͈B̮Ŕ͎͍ͣ͊ͅU̻̘̔̏TAL̜̝LỲ͖̰̓ ͕ͤṠ̅TͪR̃͛́Ỉ̭͚ͪK͓̝͖͆͌̾ES̰̅ ̠͓SH̎R̽U̜̯̿̾I͍͔̭ͨ̄̐KAN̩̽ ̯͎(̝1/̬̟̂̾4̀) ̣̃AN͉̭̬ͩ̈́ͦD̝̱̭̊͗ͪ C͑HA͍̤̞͐ͦ͆K͕̜R̀̿͆A͔̜ͫ̄MA̗ͩS̞T̤̝͉ͦͭ̎E̻͊R̩ͤ (̓ͮ͂1͌̊/4̳̭͈)̞ͥ ̦̗̭F̤̺̽̓O̞͍̩ͭͥ̇Ř͈̰͂ ͮ̆1ͩ̈H̠͎͓̒̆̌P̥ͮ Ȯ̗̯͍́̂F̺̟̫̀ͣ̈ ͣ̆ͨE̳̣ͅX̳CE̬͎̾ͬS̺͌SIVE̮̜ͭ̐ L̳AC̭̠̍́È͈͎̱͐̂RAT͖̅Ḯ̚ON̰̼̓ͯ ̜̃D̫A͈ͫM̝̹̈́̏A͎͈͚G͐ͬ̎E̤̙̺̊̋͛!ͫ͒̄
    Look who’s laughin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g now!

TURN 11
    SHRUIKAN uses Sparkly Swirl! He dumps a Swirlix and a jar of glitter in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to the toilet and flushes them all down!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bullet Punch! But he finds using his trusty Barret M95 se̎̑͂̓̚ems to work better than smackin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g his 50 caliber rounds!

TURN 12
    SHRUIKAN uses Magma Storm! And whate̎̑͂̓̚ver is left of Californ͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ia is now on fire again!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Chi Strike! But somethin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g seems off when he makes a Mr Mime’s head explode in the pro͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤcess.

TURN 13
    SHRUIKAN uses Secre̎̑͂̓̚t Sword! But he’d rather reso͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤrt to using his hidden͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ nuclear stockpile instead.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Protect! IT HAS NO EFFECT…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 17/100 – B̗UT̚ H̞̜ͩ̄Ë̙̺̟̓̆ RẸ͕AL̳̰̋ͫȊ͓̯̇ZES̐ͣ̍ JU͖̰͊̑S͇T ̓̚Hͦͫ̔O̞̣̔̊W̫̯ ̣̮̀ͯI̳͍NS̳͚̼͋̄̔Ǎ̪NE͚ͭLY ̳͚͍̇͌̚S̉ͭ̾TỦ̂P̿I̱͌D ͖͉̮̓͆̿TH̲̦̤ͨ̈́ͥÄ̝̰̱́̾ͯT W̼̞ͬ͒Õ̱͕̲̃̾U͆͐L̲͖̙D̯ ̜̯̺B͖̤͂̋E ͈̱͈͂͂̍AN̦̤̍̚D ̬͗STͥ̓Ȏ̝̫͚ͣ͆P̳S HͩI͇̊M͔͚ͅS̩̬ELF̲͓̠̾͑͗!̰̞͗͋

TURN 14
    SHRUIKAN uses Dynamax Cannon! Exce̎̑͂̓̚pt he gets the in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛structions wrong and causes a nuclear explo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤsion instead!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses False Surren͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛der! And now he has the e̎̑͂̓̚nmity of the entire Genova Convention!

TURN 15
    SHRUIKAN uses Diamo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤnd Storm! And now that puts him in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to extreme crippling debt!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Shift Ge̎̑͂̓̚ar! Except that causes him to crash his truck in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to a tree!

TURN 16
    SHRUIKAN uses Electro Ball! And suddenly everyon͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛e on the volleyball court hate̎̑͂̓̚s his guts for that trick!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Psystrike! But he messes it up and makes a Magmar’s head explo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤde.

TURN 17
    SHRUIKAN uses Encore! Except everyone thinks his karaoke singin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g is horrible and begs him to stop!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Toxic Spike̎̑͂̓̚s! And he clubs yet an͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛other victim with his po͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤisoned cactus!

TURN 18
    SHRUIKAN uses Metal Claw! Except he hits a chalkbo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤard and n͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ow everyone hates him.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Cotton Guard! Exce̎̑͂̓̚pt him using a stuffed plushie as a shield makes him look like an idiot.

TURN 19
    SHRUIKAN uses Metal So͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤund! But after that last ear-rippin͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛g debacle, everyone begs for him to stop with the noises.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Flame̎̑͂̓̚ Burst! And Californ͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ia is even mo͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤre incinerated!

TURN 20
    SHRUIKAN uses Toxic! But he was scamme̎̑͂̓̚d and ended up with a jar of urine in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛stead.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Genesis Supern͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ova! And that’s half a galaxy that gets fried right there.

Holy crap, welcome̎̑͂̓̚ to reality, you who seem to have been on͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛ly born yesterday!
    A͚̒GL̇͗̐O͔ͯM̙̱̩̃̈́̂Ḛ͇̇̍ Ŏ̤EN ̭͒B̆ͬR͖͛UT͑̈͗A̟ͥL̉̒̚LỴ͖̰͐̓̑ ̙SͨͣT̲R̲͉ͪ̓I̬̩̳K̠E͚͆S͍̬̫͗̐́ ̬̩̰̆ͬ́Sͫ̄͂HRU͚IK̤AN̻̓ ̘FÓ̝R͖͎̫̍̓̑ ̘͈1HP̹ ̜̖ͥ͂O̺̝̩F B͈̻͇̈́ͭͩLŰNT̞ FÖ͔̻̗͛͗RCE̗͖̳ ̲͍̦͆̾̀T̰R͈A̤U̺MA ̱̳̩ͫ̈͂ḎA̲̳ͪ̅MA̲̱GE̫͛! (2/4)
    Don’t test me, I actually en͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛joy doing this!

TURN 21
    SHRUIKAN uses Lucky Chant! But in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛stead it’s the curse o͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤf pestilence he causes!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Swagger! IT HAS NO EFFECT…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 90/100 – B͉̻̣̾͒͐UṬ͈͗̒ ̖͔͗̇H͚̺ͬͨE̎ͮ͊ U͕͕̘T̞͎̊̈́TE̯͊RL̫̮͊̓Y̙̗̥̋̉̇ ͇ͅF̠̥͈̎͊̉OŔ̳͇̭̓̿Ǵ̋ET̘̻̓̒Ṣ̈ ͍̘̭ͭ̋̔A̲͖ͭ̓NĎ̟ Ḅ̦̼R͐̍I̙͓N̈́GS̜̟̍̂ ̗͚̻̓̆ͬAG͌͗O̅ͧ̍N̲̜̖IͬZ̙͓̫I͕̲̲̔̒̌NG M̫̖̺͆ͪ͌E̊N̰̙̪̉͐͗T̫ͯAL ͨ̎ͬSH͕̥̮͆͂͌Â̲M̞̩̳E̼̳̐͒̏ͅ ̗AND Ḥ̟̽ͭU̪̝ͧ͋MI̩̣LḀȚͭỈ̬ŎN̪̯̼̒͗͐ ON H̪̦͕̋̍͆I̳̹̼ͨ̍̆M̱͐SE̘ͮL̐ͫ̊F͛̓ͭ ̓̌ͯǍ̻̯̝͒ͤND͕̮͍̽̎̚ ̳͓̪̇ͮ̑HĪ̹̘͚̿̍S̭̔ ͖̓F̜̩͖AMI̱ͧL͈̻͙̃ͤͩẎ̮͈͈ͤ͊’͍̥ͣ̊S̝̩͇̃̅͆ ̘͉ͭͭN̰̫̟ͨ̌ͤAME̗ͤ ̦ͮF̰̞͕͆̃ͨOR̿̈́ ̞ͧG̹ͫE̫̋N͚̯̝Ě̪R̈ͥͣA̲̬T͚̜̫͑̾̃I̞͕ONS T̗͗O Ċ̣͕̂O͊͆ͮME̪͔!̊ͩ́ (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (52/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Saying that was a hot me̎̑͂̓̚ss is an un͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛derstatement! Here, take your 1 EXP and choose̎̑͂̓̚!

• Dȅͫvolve Chakra in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to a measly little Pichu!
    • Sacrifice Evolution Crystal(s) to evolve yourself to Drakloak or Dragapult!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Dump Chakramaster’s carcass into your Whe̎̑͂̓̚el!

Sho͖͎͈̩͙̼̗͗ͩ̽̾̊̆ͤw us how you like̎̑͂̓̚ to terrorize̎̑͂̓̚!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Yay, my plan didn't blow up in my face! So I'm gonna spend the crystals and jump up to Dragapult.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Yay, my plan didn't blow up in my face! So I'm gonna spend the crystals and jump up to Dragapult.
    Pö̯͎́̚w̭ͅě̳̭̖̒ͯȑ̈ ̉an̩d̙͔ͫͬ ͖̪̳͑ͮ̍m͈a͇̪͖ͭ͒͊d͓̺ͮ̂n̼̮̮̐͗ͬe̹͎͊͆ss ov̗̖͊͋eͤ̈r͉wh͇͎̬̔͐̚e͍lm͍̩̱i͚̎n̤͔̳ͮͧ̓g̑ͫ!̮

I mean̙̮̹̞͍̪̣̪̾͗ͬ̌̋̌ͮ̽ sure, of co͔̱̼̖͙̳̠̪urse̻̺̯͊͆̋!

1 Coin fo̤̝r all of you on̖̖ͨ̍ theͤͣ̔ͣͩ B̖͍̥͊̈́̐L̹̼̘̆̇ͣAC̯̲̺KE̥̥̤͍͕͍̹ST ̹͓Ǒ̯̞͈̼̞̠̻̓ͨ̑́͗̚F̣̬͇̝̦ͅ ͯF̠ͨR̪̳̘̺̎ͭ̀̆I̻͉̭̜DA͇̜̹͓͉Y̤͔͕͍S! Muha ha ha!

Herẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ there is only darkn͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧess and dismay! But plenty of blo͑̏͊̚ody entertain͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧment!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, wearin͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧg the faces of his slain͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧ enemies, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

ARNISD as Tyranitar an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SLICKSLACK as Abomasnow to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @arnisd @SlickSlack

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for ẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ach battle is in͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧcreased by 2!

VS

SLICKSLACK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS havẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ the Wheel option after win͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧning and Wheel people, includin͉̱͇͕͉͖̙ͬ̒̑͂̄̎ͧg yourself, as much as you like! No͑̏͊̚ Wheelie items n̙̰̭ͮ͂͒eeded for you!

The H͚̍ORṚ̽I͎̘ͨ͑F̠͔͆͗IC͍͑ ̙͖̻CO̞̩͎͗ͮͦI̲͇N̲̦͐ͯ ̖͖̹̂͑̈O̭͓̳F̟̏ ̮̚T͔̣͙H̞͕͐̒E̜̭̬ JU͔͚͎D̰ͧGM̬̖̂͑Ēͫ̔NT͔͙̅̆ O̾̋F̪̲̼ ͓ͩǍ̙̗͒L̘ͧL̘̭̐̓ has declare̻̅͞d SLICKSLACK strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SLICKSLACK bẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋gin̙̰̭ͮ͂͒s the blood harvest with Destiny Bond! But she finds o͑̏͊̚ut they’re alrẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ady doomed together!
    ARNISD usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s Dragon̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ Dance! I̺̓T̠̐ R̫E͔̎Sͪ̓̚Ǔ̯L͍͍͌͒T̜͉̦́̿̌S̗͓ ̯̑Ị̣̠ͬ͑ͮN̦̰̗ͯ̏͗ ͔͛S̀ͦAV͒̍͂AG̱̾E̜͖͓ ̗M͇̺̫̊̇ͪE̝͖̻̅̉̎Nͬ͊ͣṰ͍̺̃͐͒Ȧ͖L̍̈́̿ ̇A͖N̙̦ͅARCHY̲͕ͤͫ ̗̯̦D̦̙A͔̹͇͐ͯͪMA̋GÊͤ ͍̖̆̉TO͐̑
    Š̝͙͇͆̔LI̋CKSͭL͇ͧA̬ͭC̦͕̘ͮͬ͂K! (1/3)

TURN 2
    SLICKSLACK uses Acid Spray! But she usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋d up all her cyan̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ide on those inno͑̏͊̚cent villagers!
    ARNISD uses Terrain Pulsẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋! But he’s quite sure the eviscerated victims he buried flatlined!

TURN 3
    SLICKSLACK usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s Dragon Darts! But she decides impaling a Dragon̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ite with a javelin is much more fun and effective!
    ARNISD uses Obstruct! He blo͑̏͊̚cks the fire escapes bẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋fore committing arson!

TURN 4
    SLICKSLACK usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s Ancien̙̰̭ͮ͂͒t Power! But that ends up unleashing an unho͑̏͊̚ly evil upon the land!
    ARNISD uses Drill Run! But he finds he likes goin̙̰̭ͮ͂͒g on a chainsaw rampagẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ much more.

TURN 5
    SLICKSLACK uses Octazooka! She blo͑̏͊̚ws up an Octillẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ry with a rocket laun̙̰̭ͮ͂͒cher!
    ARNISD uses Round! I̙͖̐͒T DEA͍͛L̼̮͂̿S̠̳͚ͮͩ̒ ̱̞ͣ̂M͚̱̘ͧ̉̌AS͍̳͙ͥ͑̅SI̱ͨV̓E͛̄̂ AG̤ͪG͉̯͉͒̇͋O̺̬̠N̑̓ͩI̙̱͆̎ZI̞̿N̔̿̚Ġ͚̞ͧ̈ͅ ̘̩͗̆BḼ̏U̞̹̟N͔̪ͩ̍T̖̱̪̿̆̓ ́̉̉FORC̰̯̗ͣͩ̈́E Ṯ̞ͪ̌RA͇̍UͦM̮̏A̗͍̱ͮ̈ͥ ḒA͔ͤM̥Ä̰G͐̉͐E
    T̹̜̭͌̽̏O̝͖̤ ͎̥͇͊ͫ́Ṡ̫L̺̞̂͌I͆ͭC̤͋K͊ͨSL͇͇͂ͥA͙̤̮͊ͮ̚CK͋͂ͫ!͍̫ͤ͗ (2/3)

TURN 6
    SLICKSLACK usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s Auro͑̏͊̚ra Veil! I̎T͒ ͑̅̈ḊEḀ͇͍L̮̔S̎ͅ ͎HE̖̘AV̯Y ̘͉̆̅BRUTÀ͈̼̉Ḻͬ ̫̫ͮͣD̻̑̅ͅAM͈̗̖ͩ̇̌A͓GȄ̼̟̍ ̦͙̀ͣTO̠͗ ̦͚̋̇̀ͅAR̟ͤN̗͛I͆̆Ṣ̠̞͌̌̍D͚̮̹ͤ̐̇!̮̈́ (1/5)
    ARNISD uses Diamond Storm! But it puts him in̙̰̭ͮ͂͒to hopeless, crippling debt!

TURN 7
    SLICKSLACK uses Max Steelspike! I͍̭̯ͅͅT̘̱̱̼̣̦ ͖̟͍̻̰ͫ͌͆̑̾̚ͅCA̟͐U͊ͩ͗ͯ̈̃Sͨ̉̊ͭ̾Ẽ̼S̱̞͖̻̩ E̠̙̞͎ͧ͛ͦ̄ͤͯͅͅX̳̭̯̰̮̊̓͒̊̽T̽̄R̮͈̥͖͎̂͆̂̓͑Ḙ́M̩̬ͩͨE ̋̆̍̄̈́̏̓S̭̠̠̯̺Ûͭ̈́̔̈̀P̯̠̱̲͖̥͕ͭ̎ͣ͑ͩ̀̆E̽͒̂͂̽R̗̼̯-E̳ͯF̜F̳͔̫͉̪͚͋ͨ̈ͩ͛̔E̮̻̬̍ͭͧC͕̩̘̬T̚Ȉ̫̠̹̳̘̝̓͗ͩͭ̃VE ̝̇ ͇̞ͫ̑SA̰̠̞͓̎̎̐̿V͗͛̌ͧ̒Åͭ̅ͯ́ͨͨGE
    IM͉͖͖̱̳̙ͦ̑͊͊ͬ̂P̲̫̙ͩ̀̃Á͔̞̝͖ͩ̿ͥĽ͈̣͈͈ͬ̌̔̆ͅI̳̝ͮ̐̓ͣ̇̚ ̙̟͈̞NG̩͖̪͈ͧ̀̔̀ D̈͌̓ͩͥ͒̇Ạ̻̻̪̭͛̐̽̋̽M̓̓̽ͨ͋Aͣ̏ͨ̐̿G̥̻̞͕̭͇̝̍̇ͭ͒̐̅́Eͬ̇͒ ̘̠͔̪͍ͬ̓ T͖̰ͦͨO̲̝͗ͮ ̬̳̱̖͎̫̳̈́͒̏̿͌̔̿A̰̙̯̖̓ͫ̓̓̍ͅR̯͍̘̳̝͂ͧͭ́̀NI̤̰̩̫̲Sͪ̒̇ͬ̓͆ ̪̥̝̣̠̺͎͒D͎̻̞ͨ̾͗!̹͑ (4/5)

ARNISD uses Thundẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋r Cage! He thro͑̏͊̚ws a Mr Mime into a steel prison̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ and zaps him to death!

TURN 8
    SLICKSLACK uses Defog! But the encroaching darknẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ss is far too͑̏͊̚ much for her to han̙̰̭ͮ͂͒dle!
    ARNISD uses Doublẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ Kick! An̙̰̭ͮ͂͒d that’s two snapped necks for that Doduo!

TURN 9
    SLICKSLACK usẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s Dizzy Punch! She gets extremely drun̙̰̭ͮ͂͒k and swings but ends up punching a Charmander’s face in̙̰̭ͮ͂͒.
    ARNISD uses Venoshock! He givẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋s his victims both the lethal injection̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ and the electric chair at the same time!

TURN 10
    SLICKSLACK uses Thunderbolt! But shẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ misses an̙̰̭ͮ͂͒d completely fries a Squirtle to͑̏͊̚ death.
    ARNISD uses Lock-On! And that makes sure no one can escape whẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋n he turns on the poison gas.

TURN 11
    SLICKSLACK uses Fein̙̰̭ͮ͂͒t! But she’s still too drunk from bẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋fore!
    ARNISD uses Crunch! I̩͕͖͔T͉̔ ̗̝̣̀̑̂ͪͅO̞̬̞ͯ́̓U̲͓ͥ̈T̰̼̻͖̥̎̆ͪͬ̔R͈̹͕̀͐̆I̅͌G̤̙̺̭̓͌ͤ̚ Ĥ̹̖̖̮͗̍ͦTͤ́̄ͤ̇̾ ͚̦̼͇̱̱̉̊̑͛̓̚M̻͉͉̥̑ͬ͐ͤUR͖̣̜͔̩͚͗̅͋ͥͭ̆Ḍ̻͖̥̤̋̾̒̌͌̚ͅĔ ͎R̳͇̤̹ͤ̉̑̚S̘͈͓̩̊ͯ̓̏ ̪̬͕S̖L̲̯͌̀IC̬̉Kͧ͋ͪS͍̖͖̳̣Ĺ̮A̳̮̦͍̬͒̇ͣ̋̚C̓̾̈́͆͒ͬ̄ K Ị̮͈͐̆͛N ͚̹̘͓̱͊̿̊ͤͫȦ͚̼ͦ ͓̝͎ͅG͓ͯL͓OR̈͌ͦ̅Iͦ͛O͕̩̹͙̯̥̲US̻͕͖͓̟̤̿̐ͤͩͫͣ
    D̲͚͋̈ͣͅĨ̂̊̊ͬ̍S̼̤̦̑͌͑P̿̀̄͛̈L͕͈͍͎A̻̲̰̣͔ͅY̜͓͉͚ ̮̱̜̜̦̙͍̏̒̉̑̎̊ͧO̯͕͚̯F͇̥̳̯͇̏ͨͤͨ̈́ ̼̟͖̳̹͎ͮ̆̏̂̽̉B̊̇͆̃͂͒L̬͍̤͇̼̠̼ͭ́͂ͨ̾ͥ̒Oͮ̂̍͂ODY̝̓̌̒ ̺̯ ͦͪ̏Vͨ͊̐Ǐ̞̥͙̲̘ͬ̈́ͨ̓OL̑ͧͤE̯N͚͎̗͙͑̀̾̂CE! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (88/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Oh… o͑̏͊̚h, that was so violen̙̰̭ͮ͂͒t and bẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋autiful it was almost orgasmic!

Here, takẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋ your 1 EXP for a slaughter well don̙̰̭ͮ͂͒e! And you get your insidio͑̏͊̚us choice of…

• Dȅͫvolve Slick in͓̮̳̬̋̾̑͛to a pathetic little Sn̙̰̭ͮ͂͒over!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Menacingly dump Slick’s screamin̙̰̭ͮ͂͒g corpse into your Whe̎̑͂̓̚el!
    • Or embrace madn̙̰̭ͮ͂͒ess and Wheel yoursẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋lf!

Show us what your spẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋cial little hell lo͑̏͊̚oks likẽ͈͙̼̳̞̺̂ͯͩͬ͋!

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I will throw the Christmas tree into my wheel
    Also will be upgrading my do you lift bro to it's final lvl, so that'll use up my 4 exp and 4 coins right? Also I'll buy a wheelie item for the fun of it :3