Take out the Incense! You are going to need them!
Pokemon GO is going to have their first ever Incense Day! During this day you can turn on your Incense and they will attract certain types of Pokemon. These types of Pokemon will most likely spawn when you have an Incense out and the types will rotate at the end of the hour.
Incense Day will take place on Sunday, April 19th from 11:00AM to 5:00PM in your local time zone. During this day you can expect to also see Sentret pop up during the whole time. This Pokemon also has the chance to be Shiny!
It was also announced that Incense will last a whole hour until further notice. There will also be a 1 PokeCoin bundle that will feature three Incense in the shop during the event.
Below is the time for the type rotation during the Incense Day event.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Water-type Pokémon—like Poliwag, Tentacool, and Spheal—will be splish-splashing their way to your Incense! If you’re incredibly lucky, Clamperl might swim by!
- From 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Fire-type Pokémon—like Growlithe, Ponyta, and Houndour—will be burning to find your Incense! If you’re incredibly lucky, Litwick might make a blazing appearance!
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Grass-type Pokémon—like Oddish, Roselia, and Lileep—will be leaf-surely making their way toward your Incense! If you’re incredibly lucky, Ferroseed might plant itself near you!
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Psychic-type Pokémon—like Slowpoke, Baltoy, and Bronzor—will be appearing in your future. If you’re incredibly lucky, Gothita might pay you a visit!
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Bug-type Pokémon—like Caterpie, Ledyba, and Skorupi—will be crawling their way toward your Incense! If you’re incredibly lucky, Joltik might make a shocking appearance!
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Ground-type Pokémon—like Wooper, Barboach, and Hippopotas—will be digging their way toward you. If you’re lucky, Drilbur might make a quaking entrance near you!
Best of luck in your catching!
Source: Pokemon GO